Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo!

+4
Catkins
vee8
AlexG
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Empty Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo!

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Last week we were told that the Portuguese police were not listening or taking information from people contacting them with any information concerning missing Madeleine McCann.

They were told; "The case is closed, Don't waste your time, the little girl is dead".

This is in despite (or spite - take your pick) of the fact that Madeleine's parents have been trying desperately to keep their daughter's case high profile and have staged a reconstruction in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was abducted, they are appealing for information, explaining to people that their information could hold the vital missing part that helps trace what happened to Madeleine.

The McCanns have hired two highly skilled, highly experienced cold case detectives, to investigate their daughter's disappearance.

They have appeared on Oprah to get their message into 144 different countries, appealing ofr information.

Information started to come into the investigation, people were asked to contact either the McCanns or their local police.

The Portuguese police decided they were NOT interested in taking information from people contacting them and sent them away, telling them the case is closed and it was a waste of time the little girl is dead!

As if this was not bad enough, we now learn that all the information the McCanns detectives and the British police are giving the Policia Judiciaria (PJ- Portuguese police) is being totally ignored too!

The case so we are told by the Portuguese attorney general, is not closed, it is supposed to be shelved and can be re-opened at any time if new evidence becomes available. New evidence has become available, but how would the Portuguese police know this, if they refuse to look it? Ignore it? Throw it in the bin?

This is actually an absolute disgrace and clearly shows the level of adversity, animosity and total lack of cooperation that the McCanns have been forced to endure, since their daughter was abducted from her bed on the evening of May 3rd 2007.

I believe our government should now contact the Portuguese government and demand to know what is happening, this in my opinion has not only long since turned into an investigation of farce, incompetence and lies (and that is only the Portuguese police) it is now a full blown diplomatic incident.

The Portuguese police are just doing as they have done from day 1, 'as they please' and ignoring leads and vital clues, incompetence and laziness too.

How can you have confidence in a police force that carries on like this?

And then people wonder why I say if you have any information "Don't contact the Portuguese police" contact the McCanns enquiry or the British police, at least you will be taken seriously and listened to.

How is speaking the truth defaming anyone?

I am not defaming anyone when I say that the Portuguese police ignored new leads and sent people away telling them the case was closed and the little girl dead - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say that the McCanns detectives have been supplying new and vital information about Madeleine to the Portuguese police and the the Portuguese police have been ignoring this too, because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral, the disgraced former detective was sacked after heading the Madeleine investigation for 4 months and his position as police chief in Portimao and spent his last days as a detective pushing bits of paper around, until he took early retirement. NOT defamation because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone, when I say that Goncalo Amaral took 2 and 3 hour lunch breaks while he was supposed to be investigating the disappearance of Madeleine and work was mounting up on his desk - because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral was charged with falsifying documents to conceal evidence of a torture in the case of a vital witness in another inquiry into the disappearance of a missing child - because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say a judge in Portugal found that Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristovao and three others had a case to answer about the torture of a female prisoner and the serious injuries she received while in police custody - because this is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that a judge and jury in above trials conceded that Leonor Cipriano was tortured, but as the defendants refused to speak announcing that they did not recognise the Portuguese law that landed them in the dock, they could not be sentenced for fear of sending one innocent person to prison, because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral was convicted of lying and perjury and covering up for his men the incident of a torture - because I am telling the truth"

I am not defaming anyone when I say Goncalo Amaral has now been found guilty of serious charges and is in fact a criminal and has been given an 18 month suspended prison sentence - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say that it is very hard to trust a police force that condones lying, ignoring evidence, leaking false hoods to the press etc etc etc - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that poor little Madeleine McCann and her beleaguered parents never stood a chance - because in my opinion I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say DON'T contact the Portuguese police, if you have any information contact the McCanns inquiry on investigation@findmadeleine.com or + 44 845 838 4699, where your information and you will be treated respectfully and listened to by proper police with over 60 years experience in these kind of investigations - because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that I believe the Portuguese police are deliberately trying to stonewall this investigation - because in my opinion I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that some people have spent the best part of the past two years defaming Kate and Gerry McCann, accusing them of murdering their daughter, in the case of Gerry and David Payne have even accused them of sexually abusing Madeleine, all completely and wholly WITHOUT base, foundation or the slightest shred of proof and because of this these people have been just as guilty as the Portuguese police of deterring people from reporting what they have seen or know and this in turn has allowed Madeleine McCann's abductor/s to get away with their heinous crime - because I am telling the truth.

If what I say offends you, then perhaps it is past time that some people actually questioned their own morality and judgments and gave up trying to thwart the investigation into the disappearance of an innocent child.

Madeleine McCann was abducted.

The parents of Madeleine, have been dreadfully treated, abused and pilloried because they dare to keep looking for their abducted daughter.

The Portuguese police were inept, incompetent and made horrendous errors and blunders, they lost leads, did not follow up leads or sightings and ignored people contacting them and it is allegedly still going on today.

Not defamation - just the truth!

The McCanns detectives put their counterparts in Portugal completely in the shade, after two years of the most amazing mess of missed leads, ignored information, not interviewing strong suspects, failing to seal the scene of a crim, missing the golden hours after the abduction and the botht he headd etectives NEVER once spaking to the McCanns created by the PJ, the mcCanns detectives are starting to place together the jig saw of what happened to Madeleine that night. In the end I am totally convinced that these two men WILL discover Madeleine's whereabouts and this case will be fully understood and I believe this will be done in spite of the obvious hostility and the refusal to cooperate fromt he Portuguese police, exactly the same attitude and arrogance that led this investigatio.n to its final parlous conclusion of being placed on the shelf.

I say good luck to the detectives and Godspeed and bring Madeleine home and bring closure of this terrible pain to Madeleine's parents.

It is very telling that we get this pretence and the unpalatable public handwringing from some loony unhinged posters on other forums, of being upset on behalf of an incompetent police behaviour in an investigation that is known world wide to have been beset with errors and incompetence, yet we do NOT get the upset about the FACT that vital leads into the disappearcence of this poor child are being ignored and lost to this every day and maybe as a direct result, this child's abductors are allowed to go free and Madeleine could very well be somewhere with God knows what happening and NO ONE except for ther parents struggle, is doing a God damned thing to help her.

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS POOR INNOCENT LITTLE CHILD GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT!

If you have any information on Madeleine's whereabouts.......If you have any information about what happened to Madeleine on May 3rd 2007....If you spotted something suspicious before of after that time, or know of anything at all now...... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com .......remember you can remain anonymous if you wish.....Just please contact, let the experience of the McCanns detectives judge whether your information is relevant or not, this is their job, this is what they would ask you to do.....

Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com ........... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com ......... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun May 31, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Empty Re: Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo!

Post by AlexG Sun May 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Empty Re: Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo!

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Thank you Alex, if you get me the address I would gladly write. I am writing many letters to raise awareness of the situation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun May 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Empty Just For Posters of Sky Because They Obviously Have Missed This News!

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 9:57 pm

PORTUGAL POLICE IGNORE 4 NEW MADELEINE LEADS

Oh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! 103397_1

LEADS IGNORED: Madeleine disappeared in 2007

Tuesday May 26,2009

By Nick Fagge in Aachen

FOUR potential new leads in the hunt for Madeleine McCannOh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Mag-glass_10x10 have been dismissed in the past week by ­Portuguese police, who told the ­callers: “She is dead.”

They were told not to bother detectives with any new information about the missing youngster, a source close to the investigation claimed.

The source revealed: “In the pastOh Here We Go! Sky Posters Upset Oh Boo Hoo! Mag-glass_10x10 week four people have approached the Portuguese police with information.

“They were told not to worry them and that Madeleine McCann was dead.”

Last night, the McCanns reacted with fury at the latest missed opportunity by the ­Portuguese police.

A family friend said: “It’s a disgrace frankly. It’s beyond frustrating.

“It is exactly the attitude that we have been up against for months. They closed the inquiry and were not prepared to lift a finger.

“Yet Kate and Gerry’s team are still providing the Portuguese with information.”

The revelation came as ­private detectives hired by the McCanns failed in their bid to question British paedophile Raymond Hewlett, 64, who has been linked to Madeleine’s ­disappearance.

He is currently in a German hospital with throat cancer and is ­refusing to say what he knows about the missing youngster.

The convicted child rapist is seen as a vital lead in solving the mystery.

Former police detective Dave Edgar told the Daily Express: “If he has nothing to hide he should speak to us.

“His evidence may be crucial but we won’t know until we have spoken to him.

“We want to know where he was when Madeleine McCann went missing.

We want to eliminate him from our inquiry as quickly as possible. It is a matter of urgency because of his medical condition.

“We can’t get through the hospital authorities. We have sent a message to Mr Hewlett that we want to speak to him.”

The McCanns are said to be disappointed at Hewlett’s lack of co-operation.

Their spokesman said: “Raymond Hewlett is now well aware that the investigators helping Kate and Gerry McCann wish to speak to him. However the investigators are still waiting for a definitive response.

“Clearly, if he is to be eliminated from their inquiries, it is incumbent on Mr Hewlett to talk to the investigators.

“To that end, the investigators will stay in Germany overnight with a view to interviewing him tomorrow.”

A family friend added: “If our men come away from Germany empty handed that begs more ­questions than it answers and you would have to ask yourself why Hewlett was not prepared to co-operate.”

Hewlett has allegedly referred to being familiar with the lay-out of the holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, from where Madeleine went missing in May 2007, just before her fourth birthday.

Former soldier Peter Verran, who met Hewlett on a campsite in Morocco a month later, claimed the pervert admitted parking his van close to the holiday complex several times and was “obsessed” with the case.

Hewlett travelled around Europe with his German ­common-law wife Mariana Schmuecker and her six child­ren in a distinctive blue Dodge van. The investigators are now keen to find the vehicle.

Mr Edgar said: “Hewlett’s Dodge van is a line of inquiry.”

The investigators have ­appealed to Mariana, 33, to urge Hewlett to talk.

Mr Edgar said: “We spent 10 minutes with Mariana last night. We sent a message through her that we need to talk to him.

“It would appear that he does not want to talk to us. We also want to speak to the man who came forward with details and a photo of Hewlett staying at a campsite in Morocco.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103397/Portugal-police-ignore-4-new-Madeleine-leads
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 10:06 pm

People should KNOW that the Portuguese police are NOT investigating the case of missing Madeleine McCann as officially the case has been shelved.

So I am not telling people not to contact a police force that is investigating because they are obviously not and not only that they are deterring people from reporting anything.

This is an abomination and an act of maliciousness towards an innocent child who may still be alive and this cannot and should not be tolerated, not by anyone, regardless of their opinions!

Any information please contact the highly experienced cold case detectives on + 44 845 838 4699 0r email on investigation@findmadeleine.com remember your calls will be treated in strictest confidence and you may remain anonymous if you require. Remember also there is a huge reward for information leading to the whereabouts of missing Madeleine McCann.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun May 31, 2009 10:46 pm

It is obvious you are really angry about this, and by GOD you have every right to be, as should any normal, decent and caring person should be. This is not a game, not a piece of one-upmanship between forums or governments. We are talking about a little girls LIFE for crying out loud. Our erstwhile opponents on the 3p's have lost sight of that a long, long time ago. Well thank God the good people of this forum have not, will not and will never forget that the centre of all of this is a child, now just six years old, who is, untill evidence is provided to the contrary, still probably alive, and NEEDS TO BE FOUND. Those who would oppose the efforts to find her are at best deluded, (3p members) or at worst, criminals, (Amaral, bennett) who need locking up for their crimes against this child, this family.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 am

Rosiepops wrote:Last week we were told that the Portuguese police were not listening or taking information from people contacting them with any information concerning missing Madeleine McCann.

They were told; "The case is closed, Don't waste your time, the little girl is dead".

This is in despite (or spite - take your pick) of the fact that Madeleine's parents have been trying desperately to keep their daughter's case high profile and have staged a reconstruction in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was abducted, they are appealing for information, explaining to people that their information could hold the vital missing part that helps trace what happened to Madeleine.

The McCanns have hired two highly skilled, highly experienced cold case detectives, to investigate their daughter's disappearance.

They have appeared on Oprah to get their message into 144 different countries, appealing ofr information.

Information started to come into the investigation, people were asked to contact either the McCanns or their local police.

The Portuguese police decided they were NOT interested in taking information from people contacting them and sent them away, telling them the case is closed and it was a waste of time the little girl is dead!

As if this was not bad enough, we now learn that all the information the McCanns detectives and the British police are giving the Policia Judiciaria (PJ- Portuguese police) is being totally ignored too!

The case so we are told by the Portuguese attorney general, is not closed, it is supposed to be shelved and can be re-opened at any time if new evidence becomes available. New evidence has become available, but how would the Portuguese police know this, if they refuse to look it? Ignore it? Throw it in the bin?

This is actually an absolute disgrace and clearly shows the level of adversity, animosity and total lack of cooperation that the McCanns have been forced to endure, since their daughter was abducted from her bed on the evening of May 3rd 2007.

I believe our government should now contact the Portuguese government and demand to know what is happening, this in my opinion has not only long since turned into an investigation of farce, incompetence and lies (and that is only the Portuguese police) it is now a full blown diplomatic incident.

The Portuguese police are just doing as they have done from day 1, 'as they please' and ignoring leads and vital clues, incompetence and laziness too.

How can you have confidence in a police force that carries on like this?

And then people wonder why I say if you have any information "Don't contact the Portuguese police" contact the McCanns enquiry or the British police, at least you will be taken seriously and listened to.

How is speaking the truth defaming anyone?

I am not defaming anyone when I say that the Portuguese police ignored new leads and sent people away telling them the case was closed and the little girl dead - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say that the McCanns detectives have been supplying new and vital information about Madeleine to the Portuguese police and the the Portuguese police have been ignoring this too, because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral, the disgraced former detective was sacked after heading the Madeleine investigation for 4 months and his position as police chief in Portimao and spent his last days as a detective pushing bits of paper around, until he took early retirement. NOT defamation because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone, when I say that Goncalo Amaral took 2 and 3 hour lunch breaks while he was supposed to be investigating the disappearance of Madeleine and work was mounting up on his desk - because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral was charged with falsifying documents to conceal evidence of a torture in the case of a vital witness in another inquiry into the disappearance of a missing child - because it is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say a judge in Portugal found that Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristovao and three others had a case to answer about the torture of a female prisoner and the serious injuries she received while in police custody - because this is the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that a judge and jury in above trials conceded that Leonor Cipriano was tortured, but as the defendants refused to speak announcing that they did not recognise the Portuguese law that landed them in the dock, they could not be sentenced for fear of sending one innocent person to prison, because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say that Goncalo Amaral was convicted of lying and perjury and covering up for his men the incident of a torture - because I am telling the truth"

I am not defaming anyone when I say Goncalo Amaral has now been found guilty of serious charges and is in fact a criminal and has been given an 18 month suspended prison sentence - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say that it is very hard to trust a police force that condones lying, ignoring evidence, leaking false hoods to the press etc etc etc - because I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that poor little Madeleine McCann and her beleaguered parents never stood a chance - because in my opinion I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say DON'T contact the Portuguese police, if you have any information contact the McCanns inquiry on investigation@findmadeleine.com or + 44 845 838 4699, where your information and you will be treated respectfully and listened to by proper police with over 60 years experience in these kind of investigations - because I am telling the truth!

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that I believe the Portuguese police are deliberately trying to stonewall this investigation - because in my opinion I am telling the truth.

I am not defaming anyone when I say, that some people have spent the best part of the past two years defaming Kate and Gerry McCann, accusing them of murdering their daughter, in the case of Gerry and David Payne have even accused them of sexually abusing Madeleine, all completely and wholly WITHOUT base, foundation or the slightest shred of proof and because of this these people have been just as guilty as the Portuguese police of deterring people from reporting what they have seen or know and this in turn has allowed Madeleine McCann's abductor/s to get away with their heinous crime - because I am telling the truth.

If what I say offends you, then perhaps it is past time that some people actually questioned their own morality and judgments and gave up trying to thwart the investigation into the disappearance of an innocent child.

Madeleine McCann was abducted.

The parents of Madeleine, have been dreadfully treated, abused and pilloried because they dare to keep looking for their abducted daughter.

The Portuguese police were inept, incompetent and made horrendous errors and blunders, they lost leads, did not follow up leads or sightings and ignored people contacting them and it is allegedly still going on today.

Not defamation - just the truth!

The McCanns detectives put their counterparts in Portugal completely in the shade, after two years of the most amazing mess of missed leads, ignored information, not interviewing strong suspects, failing to seal the scene of a crim, missing the golden hours after the abduction and the botht he headd etectives NEVER once spaking to the McCanns created by the PJ, the mcCanns detectives are starting to place together the jig saw of what happened to Madeleine that night. In the end I am totally convinced that these two men WILL discover Madeleine's whereabouts and this case will be fully understood and I believe this will be done in spite of the obvious hostility and the refusal to cooperate fromt he Portuguese police, exactly the same attitude and arrogance that led this investigatio.n to its final parlous conclusion of being placed on the shelf.

I say good luck to the detectives and Godspeed and bring Madeleine home and bring closure of this terrible pain to Madeleine's parents.

It is very telling that we get this pretence and the unpalatable public handwringing from some loony unhinged posters on other forums, of being upset on behalf of an incompetent police behaviour in an investigation that is known world wide to have been beset with errors and incompetence, yet we do NOT get the upset about the FACT that vital leads into the disappearcence of this poor child are being ignored and lost to this every day and maybe as a direct result, this child's abductors are allowed to go free and Madeleine could very well be somewhere with God knows what happening and NO ONE except for ther parents struggle, is doing a God damned thing to help her.

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS POOR INNOCENT LITTLE CHILD GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT!

If you have any information on Madeleine's whereabouts.......If you have any information about what happened to Madeleine on May 3rd 2007....If you spotted something suspicious before of after that time, or know of anything at all now...... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com .......remember you can remain anonymous if you wish.....Just please contact, let the experience of the McCanns detectives judge whether your information is relevant or not, this is their job, this is what they would ask you to do.....

Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email......
investigation@findmadeleine.com ........... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com ......... Please contact + 44 845 838 4699......Or email...... investigation@findmadeleine.com
highfive highfive highfive
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 am

I completely agree Rosie.

And I repeat your comment, how can new evidence be brought forward to re-open the case if the PJ will not investigate any tip offs, which may contain the very information that is needed.

And the last thing, and one worth mentioning, is if the PJ believe Madeleine to be dead, why are they ignoring evidence which could potentially lead them to her murderer?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:46 am

Excellent post, Rosie

dianeh wrote:I completely agree Rosie.

And I repeat your comment, how can new evidence be brought forward to re-open the case if the PJ will not investigate any tip offs, which may contain the very information that is needed.

And the last thing, and one worth mentioning, is if the PJ believe Madeleine to be dead, why are they ignoring evidence which could potentially lead them to her murderer?

And, Dianeh, what good thinking. Yes, why are the PJ ignoring evidence which could lead them to the murderer?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 am

I can't understand why the ex-police and the Leicestershire police are sending any information to the Portuguese plods anyway, because they keep stating that the case is closed and Madeleine is dead, so they are bound not to do anything about new leads. It really does need Government intervention, but with all that is going on with our Government at the moment, Madeleine will be the least person on their minds!! They are too busy saving their own skins!!
Rosie, you have written a fantastic summary, and this should be written in letter form and sent to our individual MPs. Let's saturate the House of Commons with the same letter. I'll do my copy tomorrow, and send it to my MP. Maybe that will get their attention.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 am

Also send a copy to all the National newspapers!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 pm

First of all, there is no evidence of death or harm. Tell to the ex-police and Leicestershire police to send only what they have to the private detectives working for the couple. Yes, saturate your Government, the House of Commons. Send to all MP´s, to all newspapers, TV / radio channels.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Yes let's do it! And our MPs are duty bound to reply to us their constituents!

Tidy the letter up as you see fit, but let's get it in the post.

Even with all that is going on in our politics at the moment, shows that we as a nation will NOT tolerate corruption, no matter who it is and where it comes from.

Our government is there to represent us the people and we MUST make them listen.

What is happening in Portugal is not right,it is absolutely disgraceful, we simply cannot allow the Portuguese police to ignore tip offs like this. They have got away with this kind of dishonest and lazy behaviour for far too long!

As Diane has asked; " if Madeleine has died then what is the Portuguese police doing ignoring tip offs in what they believe to be a murder inquiry"?

No matter who is responsible, they must be caught and due process applied!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Here is how to contact your MP, just fill in your postal code and your MP will come up and you will then be able to discover how to contact him/her.

http://www.writetothem.com/
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 am

How can the the Portuguese police say this? How do they know this? No body has been found. So, Madeleine´s parents refuse to give up hope. The Portuguese plods plods have no right to take that hope away. The McCanns are right to keep searching. From the start, Portuguese cops have been more hindrance than help.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 am

Hi Pedro, I agree with you and I really feel for you too, it cannot be easy to come here when we are so angry about what is happening, but please know it is not you, or all the other good and decent Portuguese people we are angry with, it is your government and 'some' of your police force.

Hugs For you Pedro.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down