Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MCCANNS' STALKER

+3
Rosie
Peaceful1
christabel
7 posters

Go down

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Empty THE MCCANNS' STALKER

Post by christabel Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

THE MCCANNS' STALKER

THE MCCANNS' STALKER 120885_1

CALLING FOR LEGAL HELP: The McCanns want Butler stopped

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Stalkerdeb

Sunday August 16,2009

By James Murray

A woman leading a leaflet campaign about Madeleine McCann has left the girl’s parents distraught.

The couple spent yesterday with lawyers and may call in police after Debbie Butler visited the road where they live in Rothley, Leicestershire, to deliver highly inflammatory leaflets to neighbours suggesting that Madeleine was not abducted.

“Angry and upset” Kate and Gerry McCann are consulting their lawyers about how to react to last week’s extraordinary late-night leaflet drop which involved 10 people.

As well as discussing an action for libel, the McCanns want to know if there are grounds to pursue a harassment action and are considering calling in police.

Although single mother-of-two Ms Butler, 45, decided not to post the leaflet through the couple’s letterbox, a copy was sent to Kate’s aunt and uncle, Brian and Janet Kennedy, who live just a mile away in the same village.

A source close to the couple said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are very upset and angry over these despicable lies. They feel they are being persecuted. This time the group has gone too far.

“They are now considering legal action over the leaflets. It is a clear case of harassment, indirectly if not directly. It must now become a police matter.

“Brian Kennedy thought it was outrageous and immediately contacted Kate. He had lots of calls from confused villagers who had received leaflets, asking what was going on. It caused pain, upset and confusion.”

However, Ms Butler, who admits involvement in the leaflet drop, said last night: “We just want the case reopened. We are not out to persecute the McCanns.

“We haven’t harassed them at all, we have leafleted. We are not harassing the McCanns in any way whatsoever. We are not stalking them. We are getting facts out in the public domain.

“If anything, we are helping them by putting the facts out there and attempting to get the case back off the shelf. We are assisting the McCanns.”

Ms Butler, of Maidstone, Kent, has a daughter of 23 and an adopted son, aged eight.

She is chairman of the so-called Madeleine Foundation, formed in July last year and works closely with the foundation’s secretary, solicitor Tony Bennett, 61, who lives in Harlow, Essex.

He and the group tried to bring a private prosection against the McCanns for neglect but it was thrown out of court.

In Rothley many of the McCanns’ neighbours said they were disgusted by the insensitive actions of the group.

Sandra Thompson, 51, who lives nearby, said: “It is pretty disgraceful that a group writes that stuff and then sends it to the neighbours of Gerry and Kate.

“It is obviously going to drum up hate for the family and I imagine that they are still going through hell.”

In a statement Kate and Gerry, who are both 41, said: “We feel it is important that the general public are made aware that the Madeleine Foundation has no connection whatsoever with our family or those helping us to find Madeleine, or any law enforcement agencies or child welfare organisations.

“We also strongly believe that the actions of this so-called organisation do not have Madeleine’s best interests at heart.

“If anything, it is hindering all of our efforts to find Madeline and to achieve justice.”

Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3, 2007, while her parents dined with friends nearby.

Last night their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Libel lawyers acting for Kate and Gerry are very well aware of the Madeleine Foundation and all its activities and continue to monitor everything they do and say.”

Yesterday copies of the leaflet that had been pinned to trees and notice boards in Rothley had all been torn down.

Last edited by christabel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Empty Re: THE MCCANNS' STALKER

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am

Again they say getting the FACTS out there?
What facts?????
And how does dropping leaflets off in Rothley, you know, right where the McCanns live, HELP to re-open the case???
So, the residents of Rothley are all involved in law are they?
Amazing.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 am

doris

Post subject: Re: SKY PAPER REVIEW (SUNDAY EXPRESS) MCCANN'S HAVE A STALKER
THE MCCANNS' STALKER Icon_post_targetPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

First Time Offender

Tony
and I take strenuous objection to our leaflet , which consists of a
series of unchallengable facts about Madeleines disappearance being
described as a "hate leaflet " . We are taking action to obtain a
retraction and an apology from the sunday express , the newspaper has
been informed that any resulting compensation shall be donated to
childline.

On a hiding to nowhere with this one considering all the posts they have both made!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 pm

I am going to to complain to the Sunday Express about that headline too, I think it was grossly unfair, it should have read:

McCANNS STALKERS and then named Butler AND Bennett!

Hey tonethecomb, you played a flanker there, shoving poor old Doris into the interviews, normally you would be there like a shot, but you KNEW they would do a hatchet job on her and you, you snivelling lying coward, just let her take all the blame.

When are you going to learn Debbie? Bennett is using you, for anything he can get out of you. (DON'T write any cheques)

Anyhow, looks like you will get your wish very soon and hear from the McCanns.

Hey Ho....Hey Ho.....
It's Off to court you go

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh an purlease, you lying meadow lady Butler, please DO NOT try and fool people that you are trying to help the McCanns, is that what the comb told you to say? Is that what he had you believe so you would take his place in front of the cameras?
Is that what he told you to reassure you that you could not be sued for libel and slander and defamation, harassment and stalking? And you believed him?

oh dear you are dropped in it from a great height! "Splat"!

Serves you right, it could not have happened to a more deserving stalker and "hounder" and PERSECUTOR!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh and I see that Brian Kennedy and Ed Smethurst are none too impressed with Bennett either.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Maybe you should get rid of your computer Bennett? It keeps getting you into trouble!
computer
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Laffin You see, we all have TB as some nutjob, but he is an evil cunning swine.
He knows what he is doing and how to play the game.
The others will take most of the blame, but TB doesn't need to sit pretty and feel too safe just yet.
He hasn't been that clever.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Empty Hope you Don't Mind Me Blowing This Up Chris - lol

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Stalke10
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Mulleena wrote:
doris

Post subject: Re: SKY PAPER REVIEW (SUNDAY EXPRESS) MCCANN'S HAVE A STALKER
THE MCCANNS' STALKER Icon_post_targetPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

First Time Offender

Tony
and I take strenuous objection to our leaflet , which consists of a
series of unchallengable facts about Madeleines disappearance being
described as a "hate leaflet " . We are taking action to obtain a
retraction and an apology from the sunday express , the newspaper has
been informed that any resulting compensation shall be donated to
childline.

On a hiding to nowhere with this one considering all the posts they have both made!!

This is a joke right. I feel sure that any reasonable person reading the leaflet will construe it to be a 'hate' leaflet.

And let me just say that I have doubts that the newspaper will retract their statement. Threatening to sue a paper which has its own legal resources is not going to have much effect. They will not scare, and unlike Bennett and Co, can afford to take the legal action, because they can afford to pay costs if they lost. Its not like, you know, accusing people of murdering their daughter and/or hiding her body, and setting up a fraudulent fund to steal money from the public etc etc.

As I said, this threat is a joke. Especially the bit about any compensation. It gave me a good laugh.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm

So she has an eight year ols son? Poor little mite, having such an evil cow for a mother. What sort of poison has she been filling his head with? I fear that boy will soon be taken into care through the criminal actions of this woman. Yet another innocent victim of this vile hate campaign.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Well, if this is not persecute, then, I ask: what name can be called to this sick behaviour? Harrassment, and sick fantasies.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 pm

She has an eerie likeness to Myra Hindley.
Creepy. affraid
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Where's her neck?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 pm

I must admit that upset me too when I read about that little lad. Because of his "mother" this poor little soul has to attend school after having his mother's face on the front page of a newspaper *CORRECTLY* named as a stalker! I also feel for the older son.
Every single person in that woman's neighbourhood, her family, her friends, teachers, postmen, milkmen, you name it, now they will all know that Debbie Butler is spearheading a hate and smear campaign against two totally innocent people, for no other reason than to hurt them as much as possible! I warned them this would happen, I warned the lot of them that one day all their neighbours, friends relatives will know exactly what and who all these people are and I suggest if others on that hate forum, following that hate campaign are worried that they are next, that their names will be splashed across the front page of a national newspaper next, then they have real cause for concern as they may be next and if they do not want this, then they should *stop* their campaign of hate, get the hell out of that hell hole of a forum and above all *cut* any ties with Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler. if they don't, then they too are in danger of this happening to them, they have to learn that they simply *CANNOT* go around telling lies and spreading unsubstantiated rumours and they *CANNOT* harass, stalk and hound people, not on the internet and certainly not by going to these peoples' home village and posting their vile filthy trash, through residents doors in the dead of the night, because they are secretly ashamed of themselves and what they are doing and by doing this, they *KNEW* fully well that what they were doing was utterly and profoundly wrong, which of course makes them all hounders and *STALKERS* because this was a premeditated act!

What wholly unpleasant vile creatures these people are. And they should get used to this because they are just beginning to discover that the vast majority of people in this country think that people that do things like this are indeed vile and nasty and extremely unpleasant, not people you would want near your own impressionable children and this is going to harm Debbie Butler's son. However she did not think of him.

But then did Debbie Butler, Tony Bennett, Grenville Green, Helene Davies- Green, Sharon Bradford and the rest, did they stop and think for one split second about the damage that they are doing to Sean and Amalie, Madeleine's twin siblings? Did they stop for one split second and think that these dear little children are due to start school this September and now they are to be subjected to the vile filth and hate peddled by the above vile hate peddlers? For this one action alone I would insist on these people being arrested and prosecuted.
Did they stop to think about the upset their vile leaflets caused the residents of Rothley and the children of Rothley, did these vile creatures stop and think about the damage they were doing to impressionable minds?
I have not heard one resident of Rothley speak out in defence of this group of vile creatures, this should tell them something but I doubt it will.

I am wondering if Rothley has a *NO COLD CALLING POLICY?* If they do then I would say that this group of people have actually broken the law by sticking their unsolicited vile hate peddling leaflets through peoples' doors?
I do know that if you want to hand out leaflets in a town center or village etc, you are supposed to seek the permission of the local authority, did these people ask the local authority of Rothley?
In fact have they asked the permission of any local authority where they have distributed their vile leaflets in their town centers?

Butler said on TV for all to hear that this was part of a nationwide campaign, and also part of an international campaign, there has to be some kind of law against hate peddling and if there is , then I expect the police in this country to go and enforce the law, not tomorrow, not next week, but NOW!

As for Bennett and Butler saying they are going to demand a retraction from the Sunday Express and this donation to Childline, that is just a joke and actually portrays how far up their own backsides these people actually are. They are blinded by their own filthy hate peddling.

For the Sunday Express to pay out and print a retraction, Bennett and Butler would first have to consult a libel lawyer, preferably, one that actually knows what they are doing and this rules out disgraced former lawyer Tony Bennett, already reprimanded and fined by the Law Society for bringing the profession into disrepute. Who is going to pay for this expensive and futile waste of time? (I hope Butler doesn't have deep pockets and short arms because sure as hell Bennett is NOT going to cough up) This is assuming of course, that they can actually find someone who will represent them. (Perhaps they could ask Bennett's new bezzie mate, pretendy lawyer vile Viv? Laughing ) For them to get a solicitor to represent them, first they have to find one that actually believes they have a case, and there layeth the first lesson, they simply do not have a case and any solicitor will tell them that.

For them to succeed in demanding that the Sunday Express do as they wish, they have to prove that the Express was in breach and printed untruths, they did not!

Was the leaflet a hate leaflet?.....Yes it was.
Is this leaflet part of a concerted hate campaign?....Yes it is.
Have Butler, Bennett & Co stalked the McCanns?.........Yes they have, there is actually televised documented evidence of them doing just this!
Bennett and Butler state again that their leaflet is full of unchallengeable facts, so is it?.....No it is not, in *fact* the only fact their leaflets contain is that they contain NO FACTS at all.
That Leaflet is spreading malicious and hateful gossip and this is all it is, there are NO facts.

The only facts in this case are Madeleine McCann was abducted and is still missing.
There is absolutely nothing *what-so-ever* to suggest that her parents were in any way shape or form responsible for their daughter's disappearance.
The McCanns are totally innocent in the eyes of the law of both countries, Portugal and the UK (and anywhere else), so you simply cannot go around saying, or writing on websites, forums blogs etc that they harmed their daughter and you certainly cannot print up thousands of leaflets alluding that the McCanns were responsible for killing their daughter and concealing her body, which is what these idiots have been doing!
There is NO so-called sniffer dog "evidence"!
There is NO DNA evidence.

The clown Bennett has based his *assumptions* on the book of Goncalo Amaral, the former lead detective of the Madeleine investigation.

Goncalo Amaral - *FACTS*

• Goncalo Amaral was actually thrown off of the Madeleine investigation after almost five months for gross dereliction of duty.
  • He was demoted from his position of Police Chief in Portimao
  • He was reduced to shuffling bits of paper around a desk
  • He took early retirement (supposedly before he was pushed)
  • At the time Goncalo Amaral was an arguido (suspect in a criminal case) himself
  • He was later formerly charge with a crime
  • He along with four other PJ detectives, stood trial over the torture of Leonor Cipriano (the mother of another missing Portuguese child Joana Cipriano)
  • It was found beyond all doubt that Leonor Cipriano was in *FACT* tortured
  • Goncalo Amaral was found guilty in a Portuguese court of concealing evidence of this torture
  • Amaral was also found guilty of lying to cover this torture
  • Amaral was also convicted of perjury, which of course is lying under oath and for a policeman charged with upholding the law, this is a very serious conviction
  • Goncalo Amaral was given an 18 month suspended prison sentence (appeals pending for his sentence to be increased and commuted to an actual term in prison have been accepted by the Portuguese Supreme court.)
  • Last month (July 2009) Goncalo Amaral was officially charged with another count of torture of another witness in the Cipriano case and is due to appear in court to stand trial for these charges.
  • If convicted, Goncalo Amaral, will almost certainly face a long prison sentence.
  • Goncalo Amaral, since leaving the Policia Judiciaria, has gone on a concerted campaign to make as much money as he can, off of the back of missing Madeleine McCann
  • He has charge exorbitant amounts for radio and TV interviews
  • He has sold and hawked Madeleine, using her name and her image and her tragic case and that of her parents as a commodity to make himself a millionaire
  • Amaral has even got himself an expensive agent to get the best price possible for his interviews
  • Amaral's agent told Sky News that his client (Amaral) was free for interview but it would cost them £80.000! (Sky declined)
  • Amaral wrote a book which is full of unsubstantiated trash and totally bizarre unproven accusations
  • Goncalo Amaral hawked the rights of this book to the highest bidder, and sold it to a TV company for a huge undisclosed figure believed to be in excess of £500.000
  • Goncalo Amaral is being sued for defamation of character, slander and libel and for impeding the search for Madeleine McCann, and an action is being sought against him for £1 million on behalf of the McCanns and their three children, Sean, Amalie and Madeleine. (If successful this money will be placed directly into the Find Madeleine fund, if Madeleine is found by the time this comes to court then I believe the parents share of the compensation, will be donated to other children's' charities).
  • Goncalo Amaral does not have a hope in hell of winning this case because of one FACT he states that Madeleine is dead and that her parents somehow killed her.

This is the book that the buffoon Tony Bennett has based his spurious leaflet campaign on, this is the book that he based his highly defamatory and libellous and poorly researched booklet on.

Now it may have escaped Amaral's and Bennett's and Butler's attentions, BUT there is no proof that Madeleine has died.
There is no proof, or any kind of evidence in any shape or form to suggest that these parents harmed their daughter.
There is NO DNA evidence.
There is NO sniffer dog evidence.

In fact there is nothing, zilch, nil to say these parents harmed Madeleine and after looking at all the facts in the police files on this case, the Portuguese attorney general and two of Portugal's top prosecutors came to the *unanimous* conclusion that there is absolutely NO case for the McCanns to answer, this means of course that in the eyes of the law (and every other reasonable, logic and sane person) the parents are totally and without question innocent.

Now to the question of neglect, (this forms a large part of Bennett's vile hate campaign and *FAILED* court actions)
The Portuguese attorney general went further and stated that the McCanns could NOT be held wilfully negligent, on the grounds that in leaving the children in their holiday setting, they could *NOT* possibly be expected to know that one of them would be abducted from her bed.

If that wasn't damning enough for Amaral and Bennett (for any court action) Social Services in the UK visited the McCanns, shortly after they returned home from Portugal in September 2007 and they found that they were NOT negligent and that the twins Sean and Amalie were NOT in any danger.

So saying and writing and spreading this in leaflets and then distirbuting these leaflets is not only libellous and slanderous, it is without doubt stalking and hounding and harassment not only is it malicious gossip mongering, but by trying to bring unsuccessful and futile actions against someone is vexatious. Legally Bennett cannow be made a 'vexatious litigant' (for which Bennett is already being officially investigated by the UK attorney general) and not only that because of her involvement and knowing the full facts, so could Debbie Butler be made a vexatious litigant.

Now leaving the children was not a good idea and this has been done to death, but it should be made absolutely clear here, *NO law has been broken*. The McCanns did NOT leave their children and go out drinking and partying without so much as a bye or leave. What they did was no more or less than many thousands of other parents, they fed, bathed and settled their children into bed and waited for them to fall asleep, they then slipped out to eat their evening meal, just 89 steps, and one minute away, returning to check their children at approximately half hourly intervals.

(Continued Below)

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE MCCANNS' STALKER Empty Continued From Above

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 pm

This is not the same as leaving children unattended and going miles away without bothering to check up on them and let's face it, if all of us are completely honest, who would think that after you put your children to bed, that they would be in danger of abduction? And if the McCanns had known this without a doubt they would never ever have done this.

All this would be taken into consideration in a court of law, and no judge is going to return a guilty of neglect verdict. Judges stick to the law, they do not allow emotive elements to influence their ruling.

Pity that Goncalo Amaral and the PJ and the GNR and the Portuguese governmental tourist board, did not inform the McCanns and all other holiday makers that tourists were being targeted for robberies and that there was reports if intruders in the bedrooms of holiday makers children and that the children of tourists were being targeted by intruders.

So the McCanns are guilty of being naive and being lulled into a false sense of security, something they and their daughter are paying dear for.

Now this is something that Bennett (and others) should get into their heads, it does not matter a fig what you would personally do or not do, this is not how the law works. The law works by heeding and adhering to statute, to laws laid down and both the law in Portugal and the UK depicts that the McCanns were NOT wilfully or wantonly negligent.

This is where Bennett's case crashes to the ground and the fact that the moron Bennett has based his whole hate campaign and delivered his hate leaflets on a book which contains no facts, and which is not even allowed to be printed in this country, makes what Bennett is doing *ILLEGAL* and it makes him (and Butler) guilty if spreading malicious lies, unsubstantiated rumours and it does in *FACT* make their leaflets *HATE LEAFLETS*

So all in all Bennett and Butler does NOT have a leg to stand on in law and the Sunday Express wont any time soon be printing a retraction, or apologising or making a donation to Childline.

In fact if Bennett and Butler pursue this in a court if law (and I cannot see the express backing down when they have such a cast iron case) they will not only lose BIG TIME, they will liable for the Express's court costs and any compensation that may be awarded them.

So Ms Debbie Butler, apart from the shame you have heaped not only on your own shoulders, but the shoulders of your children, I do hope you have a lot of disposable income, you are going to need it!

Meanwhile enjoy your status of the McCanns Stalker and thank Bennett for getting you into this unholy mess!

Everywhere you go now you are going to be singled out and pointed at, 'there is that woman that stalks and hounds those poor parents of that missing child', it is you that will probably be booed at and hissed at.
Mark my words, this thing is growing legs and running and anywhere that you now insist on distributing your filthy hate leaflets, you are going to get a very rough ride, in fact, I would be extremely careful if I were you, because people do not like those who pick on innocent grieving people.

I suppose you could always ask Sharonl to help you distribute those leaflets, after all she is the one that keeps saying she has received a good reception. (Yet another liar)

The only good reception you received was because when people first looked at the 'Madeleine Foundation' they were duped into believing that this was a force of good for Madeleine and a help to her distraught parents, they did not realise that you were trying to get her parents convicted of a non existent crime.

And they certainly did not realise that you were actively impeding and hampering the parents unyielding search for their daughter!

So be very very careful next time you hand your leaflets out. Oh and please do NOT plant stooges, we all recognise the face in the burger van as the same face that was in the square at Oxford on one of your little hate campaign jaunts! And as for that common fat woman with the two tone hair on Youtube, who is that on the 3 arguidos by the way? Is that Sharonl?

So it is quite obvious that Bennett, Butler are breaking the law, not only that, so have Grenville Green and his wife Helene Davies-Green.

Now because of their hate campaign leafleting, they are being investigated by the police and charges for harassment are very likely to be brought.

It also looks like Kate and Gerry McCann will be suing Bennett and Butler, probably for defamation, slander, libel and harassment.

Felicity Jane Lowde, springs to mind.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Just imagine, when the school summer holidays are over, and butler has to go meet her son outside the school gates. All the other parents are going to step aside, look sideways at her, and talk in hushed voices. There will be furtive glances, and children will be clutched close, lest they catch something. Maybe the school govenor will call butler into his office, and ask her to make 'Other arraingements' regarding her son's education. And the one to suffer from all this is her own son. I imagine social services will be involved, if they haven't already. I believe she is a single mother? so who's going to look after the boy while she is in Holloway? Bad planning butler, bad planning.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Wonder who looked after him when she did her midnight leaflet drop?
Wonder if the babysitter (IF she had one) knew where she was going and for what reason?
Butler, you are as evil as the woman you resemble, Hindley.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Another thing Butler, how dare you tell a bare faced lie and tell a reporter that you were only trying to help the McCanns by asking for the case to be reopened the same as they (the McCanns') do? You post on a board that does nothing but slate the McCanns and refuses to accept that the McCanns *NEVER* wanted this case closed and that these parents have done nothing but persistently request that the Portuguese government reopen the case.

You, Bennett and the 3 arguidos hate forum ave constantly denied and refused to accept that the McCanns have been calling for this.

Butler, you only said that because you were under pressure and by saying this you actually admitted that you knew you were doing wrong and you were trying to make excuses for doing it!

How can Debbie Butler claim to only want to be helping the McCanns when she wrote the following letter to the General Medical Council? (See Butler, your sins are finding you out, you liar!)

Monday 13 July 2009
Chairman,
Fitness to Practise Committee,
General Medical Council,
St. James’s Buildings
79 Oxford Street
MANCHESTER
M1 6FQ.

Dear Sir/Madam

re: Fitness to Practise: Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann (formerly Dr Kate Healy)I write to bring to your attention a report about the above couple, both doctors, published in the Sunday People yesterday.Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann are the parents of Madeleine McCann, who was reported missing by her mother at around 10.00pm on Thursday 3 May 2007. The circumstances of her disappearance remain mysterious and as yet unsolved. They were made official suspects of involvement in their daughter’s disappearance in September 2007, a status that lasted until July 2008 when the Portuguese judicial authorities concluded that at that time there was insufficient evidence to charge them or anyone else with a crime against Madeleine.Yesterday, the Sunday People published an article based on what they said was a 34-page libel writ served in Portugal against Goncalo Amaral. The McCanns and their advisers have already announced in the press that they intended to sue Mr Amaral for libel. Mr Amaral was the senior investigating officer in the case until he was removed from the investigation in controversial circumstances in October 2007. A month earlier, he was the man responsible for declaring the McCanns to be official suspects in their daughter’s disappearance.The Sunday People says it has translated the libel writ from the Portuguese. The McCanns are claiming damages of £1 million from Mr Amaral. I wish to bring to your attention the medical and psychological condition of these two doctors, one of whom continues to practise, and both of whom we understand to be on the GMC Register.The writ says of Dr Kate McCann that she is ‘deeply and seriously depressed”. The writ goes on to describe both of the McCanns as suffering from:

• permanent anxiety
  • insomnia
  • lack of appetite
  • irritability indefinable fear In the writ, according to the Sunday People, the McCanns further describe both of themselves as:
  • “totally destroyed”
  • “irreparably damaged”, and “totally destroyed from a moral, social, ethical, emotional and family point of view”

The question that arises is whether either of these doctors is fit to practise or indeed to remain on the GMC Register, at least until these serious psychological problems, suggestive of mental illness, subside. We suggest that the appropriate committee of the GMC should consider (a) suspending them from the GMC until a psychiatrist deems that they have recovered from the above symptoms and (b) providing them with the expert psychiatric help and counselling that anyone exhibiting such severe symptoms should receive from the N.H.S. Presumably if the McCanns are exhibiting these symptoms there are reports available from their G.P. or a psychiatric specialist confirming those symptoms.The other possibility of course, is that the McCanns are grossly exaggerating the extent of their depression or even lying about it, in order to make as much money as possible from Mr Amaral. If that were the case, there would definitely be a whole series of other questions about their fitness to remain in practice and remain on the GMC Register. Many videos and still images exist of the McCanns laughing and joking and appearing to be anything but severely depressed. That would suggest at least the possibility that they have deliberately exaggerated their sadness at and reaction to the loss of Madeleine in order to make as much money as possible from their proposed libel action.Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to enclose a complimentary copy of a book written by Tony Bennett, titled: “What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 reasons which suggest she was not abducted”. The book suggests that the McCanns’ claim that Madeleine was abducted runs counter to a mass of evidence. Its conclusion is precisely the same as that of Mr Amaral, whose book: ‘A XXXXXX XX XXXXXX’, (“The Truth About A Lie”), explains that the evidence suggests that Madeleine McCann died in her parents’ apartment and that her body was subsequently hidden or otherwise disposed of. I should add at this point that a great many British people would categorically refuse to be treated by either of the McCanns because of what they have seen of them on TV, or read about them in newspaper articles, or in Mr Bennett’s booklet. For them, the issue is trust. They do not feel that they can trust the McCanns.It is vital for both the medical profession and for the patient that patients have complete trust that their doctors are trustworthy. A clear example among many of why the McCanns cannot be trusted is that initially they claimed that an abductor had jemmied open the shutters to their apartment to gain entrance. Only when this was exposed as patently untrue did they then change their story, now claiming that the abductor must have entered by an open patio door and escaped with Madeleine out of a small window. These are matters we know have been brought to your attention by many others apart from us. We trust that you will take appropriate action with regard to the McCanns and their fitness to practise, taking account the contents of this letter and all the other evidence about their fitness to practice which is available to you.
Finally, I understand that there may be a form on which official complaints should be submitted. If such a form exists, please could you send me two copies of such a form, one for each doctor.

Yours sincerely,
Debbie Butler
Chairman The Madeleine Foundation

Do you deny writing the above letter to the General Medical Council Debbie Butler?

Care to elucidate how writing grossly defamatory letters like the above, which have you delving into medical and psychiatirc matters, both of which you obviously know nothing about, and are NOT qualified to do, care to tell *THE WORLD* how writing these malicious, spiteful libellous letters, is actually helping the McCanns?

You know the same couple you told that reporter you were only trying to help? I wonder if that reporter would like a copy of this letter? Maybe they would, just in case you ever decide to embark on the sheer lunacy of a court action of the Express newspaper group.

You see now Debbie? You see how your sins and lies are seeking you out? You are nothing but a bare faced liar!

Where was Bennett when you wrote this letter by the way? Why did Bennett let you write that letter on your own? Why did he not co-sign that letter? After all, he is actually the Founder of the the Madeleine Foundation.

Oh of course he was nowhere to be seen, he allowed you to send a factually incorrect letter, even getting the name of a newspaper wrong and quoting the wrong newspaper (mistake which could be construed as libellous), yet Bennett, yes your mate Bennett, allowed you to walk right into this one on your own and refresh our memories for us, where exactly was Tony Bennett when you, Grenville Green and Helene Davies-Green and others, were sticking his unsolicited libellous hate leaflets through the doors of the residents of Rothley?

Nowhere to be seen, he allowed you to do it, he has allowed you to take the flak for all of this, he is trying to keep himself out of court by sacrificing you, you damned silly infatuated woman, you look like you are being conned, can't you see it? I hope you haven't been handing over money to him and if you have, I sincerely hope you think twice about handing over any more in the future!

You need to wake up Debbie Butler and you need to wake up PDQ!

And please Debbie stop trying to make us believe you are Mother Theresa, out to help the McCanns, everyone now knows that you are their STALKER!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am

This was posted by a reader on the Digital Journal ........

Posted yesterday by Val W.-
This self-named "Madeleine Foundation" has NOT Madeleine's interest in mind. In fact they don't seem to mind if they hamper the possibility of finding her, hampering her chances of returning to her family. How could they do this?? The only one this obsessive deranged group serves is that publicity, money hungry fool Tony bennet... And all on the back of a missing little girl and her bereft, grieving family. 10 pounds to join his little brainwashed cult? AND I have learned members are dumb enough to pay additionally for the leaflets - pounds per page. Do they really believe that it cost bennet pounds and pounds to photocopy paper? They are one sad mob as he has found how to not only take them for all they've got but also to use Madeleine's circumstances to prop up his $$ machine. Some have even proven that at one time he had a "pro-McCann website" that solicited funds whilst at the same time running a negative campaign against them - that way he could take $$ from all sides. We'd run this guy into the woods where he belongs if he lived near me. Apparently this is the latest way to make money via the internet - baseless, and morally corrupt tho it is.

WELL SAID!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

So true. The Madeleine Foundation has never been about Madeleine.
It was nothing more than a high profile name to get attention and money for its founder TB.
That man is sick, pure evil.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm

jean wrote:This was posted by a reader on the Digital Journal ........

Posted yesterday by Val W.-
This self-named "Madeleine Foundation" has NOT Madeleine's interest in mind. In fact they don't seem to mind if they hamper the possibility of finding her, hampering her chances of returning to her family. How could they do this?? The only one this obsessive deranged group serves is that publicity, money hungry fool Tony bennet... And all on the back of a missing little girl and her bereft, grieving family. 10 pounds to join his little brainwashed cult? AND I have learned members are dumb enough to pay additionally for the leaflets - pounds per page. Do they really believe that it cost bennet pounds and pounds to photocopy paper? They are one sad mob as he has found how to not only take them for all they've got but also to use Madeleine's circumstances to prop up his $$ machine. Some have even proven that at one time he had a "pro-McCann website" that solicited funds whilst at the same time running a negative campaign against them - that way he could take $$ from all sides. We'd run this guy into the woods where he belongs if he lived near me. Apparently this is the latest way to make money via the internet - baseless, and morally corrupt tho it is.

WELL SAID!!

clapping
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content