Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE LEAKS

4 posters

Go down

MORE LEAKS Empty MORE LEAKS

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Why why why why why????? Clearly the P.I.s wanted to keep the details a secret for a REASON. Assuming this is accurate, why, Portuguese source, why? WHY?

I'm sorry, I am a bit worked up. I just cannot dream of undermining an investigation into a missing child like this. Why? Like I said on the other post, is this just a matter of someone who has access - maybe a secretary, etc. - just being on the papers' pay roll? Or is it more malicious than that?

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/118886

It makes you think that the McCanns shouldn't pass a THING on to that police force. What an embarrassment. What do they want out of this???
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

MORE LEAKS Empty Re: MORE LEAKS

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 pm

removed

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

It's not that they hope the woman will come forward and turn herself in. They hope that people AROUND her, people who have bumped into her, people who have suspicions about her will.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 pm

removed

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm

We can hope that the leaking of what the woman said will ultimately have no harm to the investigation. But there was a reason that Edgar didnt release the details in his press conference.

On the bright side, maybe Edgar didnt release it because they were laying a trap for the PJ, to see if they can trace the leak. You know like putting dye in water and sending it through the drain.

Alex, more about the woman and the efit. If for eg, the woman does have Madeleine, ie she was the intended permanent recipient of the girl, the efit may just be enough for someone who knows her, and the daughter to put two and two together. I understand what you are saying about the efit, but this is a tool used extensively in many countries (we use it here all the time), and it doesnt harm innocent people. How else would you expect to find someone that the police/detectives have failed to find with direct, on the ground enquiries? To go further they need the public's help, and they will help.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

removed

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG