Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffy the missing dog found after nine years

4 posters

Go down

Muffy the missing dog found after nine years Empty Muffy the missing dog found after nine years

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 am

Sky News today: Muffy, the missing dog found after nine years: A dog which vanished from outside an Australian family´s home nine years ago, has been found alive and well, 1000 miles away, from Brisbane in Melbourne. Muffy is to be returned to her owners when she is fit to travel. Fluffy white mutt Muffy was discovered sleeping on a scrap of cardboard in Melbourne by the RSPCA who were investigating a possible animal cruelty. A microchip in her neck helped identify her original owners and after a few days of searching for a phone number, officials tracked down Natalie Lampard. She had given up hope of seeing Muffy again since she went missing all those years ago. "When the RSPCA described her, I told them her name; I knew immediately it was our Muffy", Mrs. Lampard said. "It was totally out of the blue - after nine years, I thought she was long gone". The owners of the Melbourne house where Muffy was discovered said they found the dog about a year ago wandering along a street. After the RSPCA called, I rang my daughter and asked her if she was sitting down, then told her they´d found Muffy. She´s over the moon and there´ll be a few tears shed when they see each other again". But where Muffy spent the previous eight years and how she ended up in Melbourne is a mystery. RSPCA sokesman Tim Pilgrim said: "Nobody knows, the mystery continues for old Muffy". The pooch ws suffering from a severe allergic reaction to fleas and has been having treatment since she was discovered, he said. The dog, which the Lampards originally adopted from an RSPCA shelter near Brisbane, is recovering well and should be in good enough shape to fly back home next week. Mrs. Lampard got Muffy as a gift for her now 17-year-old daughter Chloe, and the two had been inseparable.

One more positive and living proof that we must continue to keep hope very much alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Muffy the missing dog found after nine years Empty Re: Muffy the missing dog found after nine years

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am

Yes I heard this on the news. Wonderfull!!

Have my Dog chipped!! great idea.

Did you know that the vet can read the Dogs temperature acuratly by scanning the chip?

Back to top Go down

Muffy the missing dog found after nine years Empty Re: Muffy the missing dog found after nine years

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 am

One of my dogs is also called Muffy. She is a belgian shepherd collie cross. And she is very old, and has not been well.

On the newly rediscovered Muffy, I think that Muffy must have been looked after a bit better for 8 of those 9 years , before this current wankers got hold of her, because she could not have survived living like that for very long. She was either dumped or ran off and couldnt be found. Had these people took her to the pound, rather than treat her so poorly in their backyard, she would hav been returned a year earlier and not have had to put up with such bad mistreatment. Why rescue a dog from the street (if that is really what happened) and then treat them so badly?

I am so happy for the little dog. She will now live out her life back with her family, and she will remember them because the dogs do remember the ones they are raised with, and they will treat her very very well. She will be well loved for the rest of her life.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 am

Its a lovely story.....I wondered if someone had brought her up.then dumped her because she was getting old and would require Vetrinary treatment .....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Awe thats lovely, poor dog, hope it is reunited with its owners soon.
Yes, never give up hoping.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down