Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

+9
Chicane
Peaceful1
sadie
dianeh
clairesy
Catkins
vee8
Royal
bluj1515
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Empty Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Madele11
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Empty REMARKABLE SIMILARITY!

Post by Royal Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 am

Bluj, Thanks for the photograph which I have seen before. I must admit there is a great likeness to Madeleine but having said that, some little girls of that age do have simlar features, and remarkably even the childs hair in the photograph is of a similar colouring and texture to that of Madeleine, but then, how many toddlers start their lives with fair hair, even blonde and then darken as they grow older? My Grandson as a small child had curly hair like spun gold but as time went by it gradually darkened and now as an adult his hair is very dark bown! Am I mistaken or was this Morocan lady not traced and the child proved not to be Madeleine? Having said all that Bluj I must say were I to be looking at that photograph for the first time I would have sworn it was Madeleine being carried on the womans back!!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Empty Re: Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 am

The family was ALEGEDLY traced, under very dubious circumstances, not by police or detectives, but by a journalist, less than 24 hours after this press article went to print. The child who they claim was Madeleine, in fact has several features that do not resemble the girl in the picture at all, and when a photograph of the little girls supposed birth cirtificate is examined more closely, it shows that she was born in 1948. I have always maintained that the girl in this photo IS Madeleine, but that this picture was photoshopped, to show Madeleine as being in Morocco, probably to throw the investigation off the scent. The particular journalist involved has been in trouble with his own profesional conduct board several times, for faking stories.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Empty Re: Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine

Post by Catkins Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 pm

vee8 wrote:The family was ALEGEDLY traced, under very dubious circumstances, not by police or detectives, but by a journalist, less than 24 hours after this press article went to print. The child who they claim was Madeleine, in fact has several features that do not resemble the girl in the picture at all, and when a photograph of the little girls supposed birth cirtificate is examined more closely, it shows that she was born in 1948. I have always maintained that the girl in this photo IS Madeleine, but that this picture was photoshopped, to show Madeleine as being in Morocco, probably to throw the investigation off the scent. The particular journalist involved has been in trouble with his own profesional conduct board several times, for faking stories.

Also...the younger taller woman in the full photo had a very very similar build and stance to the woman in the Belgian Bank Video...............They also coincidentally both tracked back to the Molenbeek (not sure of the spelling) area in Belgium...........I mean how much of a coincidence is that ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

i think the picture could be fake,a deliberate attempt to divert attention.The picture was taken by a tourist and only shown at a later date when she went home downloaded her pics onto the pc and discovered this particular picture...

Now i know they might be a poor family but how much of a coincidence that she happens to be wearing the exact same clothing to!!

to many coincidences here.

i have been talking to minxy about this loads in the past...shes had loads of reads on this sort of thing...how people get kidnapped etc...adults to! and they cant tell no one because those who they tell are those who are involved.Its extremely big problem.If madeleine is caught up in some sort of big thing here her parents will be fighting the authorities to get her back.When the people helping them find her are those who are also preventing them find her...its not surprising this case seems to be going around and around in circles
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 am

Royal wrote:
Bluj, Thanks for the photograph which I have seen before. I must admit there is a great likeness to Madeleine but having said that, some little girls of that age do have simlar features, and remarkably even the childs hair in the photograph is of a similar colouring and texture to that of Madeleine, but then, how many toddlers start their lives with fair hair, even blonde and then darken as they grow older? My Grandson as a small child had curly hair like spun gold but as time went by it gradually darkened and now as an adult his hair is very dark bown! Am I mistaken or was this Morocan lady not traced and the child proved not to be Madeleine? Having said all that Bluj I must say were I to be looking at that photograph for the first time I would have sworn it was Madeleine being carried on the womans back!!
Alroy.

Agreed Royal. But something about the photo has always bothered me. I tell myself the same....there's something about that little girl though.....the eyes I think, so much like Madeleine's big eyes, like Kate McCann said, the ones that were always open.....
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 am

vee8 wrote:T I have always maintained that the girl in this photo IS Madeleine, but that this picture was photoshopped, to show Madeleine as being in Morocco, probably to throw the investigation off the scent. The particular journalist involved has been in trouble with his own profesional conduct board several times, for faking stories.

Where do you think she was instead, Vee? Do you believe simply Madeleine's face was put on some other little girl's body? Or that it is a legit picture but simply claimed to be from Morocco?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 am

I do think that the McCanns did have a read on a blonde girl in Morocco.....but that it turns out to be an American girl in a case of parental kidnapping. It sounds like that was their first big hope....that was the lead that made Kate McCann leave the house to pick up the twins clutching cuddle cat on her lap and driving through the media gauntlet. (when it turns out not to be Madeleine)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:30 am

Bluj

I never heard that. Are you talking about the sighting just after Madeleine was taken of the little blond girl at the petrol station, or the one outside the hotel?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

I'm searching for the article now. I think it was one of the a year on articles with the grandparents, Diane.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Madeleine vows Brian Kennedy

The
multi-millionaire tycoon financing Kate and Gerry McCann's search for
their daughter has said he will support them for the rest of his life
if necessary.

Double-glazing magnate Brian Kennedy, 48, said he
would use his estimated £450million fortune to back the couple as long
as Madeleine remained missing.

His pledge will alleviate
concerns about what will happen when Madeleine's Fund, made up largely
of public donations, runs out. There is currently less than £500,000 in
the kitty, with £1million having already been spent on the hunt for
Madeleine since her disappearance in May last year.

Team McCann is now hiring a fifth group of private investigators to help with the search.

Mr
Kennedy, who has five children with his wife Christine, lives in
Wilmslow, Cheshire, and made his money through double-glazing firm
Everest. He had not met the McCanns before offering his help but now
speaks to them almost daily.

A source said: ‘Mr Kennedy got
involved after seeing Kate on television after she became an arguido.
He felt compelled to do something. A fifth company is going to be
hired.

'Everything that can be done is being done. But it
is like looking for a grain of sand on a sea shore. The team are just
desperate for leads now.’

The couple's lawyers are still sifting
through 13,000 pages of Portuguese police files, released last month.
One team of investigators believed they had found Madeleine in Morocco
last year – but it turned out to be an American girl being kept against
her will in a dispute between her parents.

‘It was desperately
disappointing when it turned out not to be Madeleine,’ said a source.
‘It was a low point for everyone concerned.’

Madeleine’s Fund is already paying investigators Metodo 3, Control Risks, Oakley International and an unnamed fourth company.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: ‘We will leave no stone unturned in finding Madeleine.’

This is the article but I can't find the original source.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 am

Ta for that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 pm

I have deleted my last post because I think I have remembered some of the information incorrectly. My apolgies to all.

It would still be good if Alex were able to check, if that is possible, whether then photo has been altered. Thanks Alex
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 am

bluj1515 wrote:
vee8 wrote:T I have always maintained that the girl in this photo IS Madeleine, but that this picture was photoshopped, to show Madeleine as being in Morocco, probably to throw the investigation off the scent. The particular journalist involved has been in trouble with his own profesional conduct board several times, for faking stories.

Where do you think she was instead, Vee? Do you believe simply Madeleine's face was put on some other little girl's body? Or that it is a legit picture but simply claimed to be from Morocco?

I don't know were she was at the time, only that, obviously, she was and still is alive. The whole picture looks staged to me. The 'Woman' with the child on her back has many times been said to look more like a man. Look at the pattern on the dress, and the positioning of the flowers on the front. No self respecting Moroccan woman would wear a dress drawing attention to her breasts and nipples in such a fashion. No, it was all a very carefully staged scarlett kipper, to divert attention away from Madeleine's true location. Remember, in my opinion there are large organisations and big players involved in this.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 pm

I know this is an old story now, but it has always struck a chord.
The journalist just happened to find that poor family the next day?
Yet, even though they had no running water, electricity, lived on a poor remote farm, their clothes were remarkably immaculate.
Spotless white blouse, perfectly ironed?? Mmmm......
More like someone had just shopped at Marks n Spencers for a photo shoot IMO!
Very suspicious.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:I know this is an old story now, but it has always struck a chord.
The journalist just happened to find that poor family the next day?
Yet, even though they had no running water, electricity, lived on a poor remote farm, their clothes were remarkably immaculate.
Spotless white blouse, perfectly ironed?? Mmmm......
More like someone had just shopped at Marks n Spencers for a photo shoot IMO!
Very suspicious.

hi peacful.

Another thing..the picture was supposedly taken by some Spanish tourists who only noticed the similarity to madeleine a few months later.Isnt it also remarkable how the woman in the picture also wears the exact same clothes when she is found by a journalist as she wore a few months earlier in the picture??

Also this picture here......makes me wonder for people who are so poor,where on earth are they goign??whos on the move??and why?

When jouranlists caught up with this family there was no sign of the other women in the picture....makes you wouldner if this picture captured the moving on of madeleine her carer.

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine E3f9636713b19df72c38a9f656e17374
Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 795923f301c63db7c076d81ca5c04969

I have this video here,the beginning part of it is true imo.The woman in morocco looks like the woman in the Belgium sighting to.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes.can't recall exactly but there was something about the girls father.........will try and rack through the sawdust in my brain.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm

double post

Last edited by Catkins on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:17 am

Well I've always believed it was a set up...

Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 766405289_500_500_ChpW
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 am

The father in Belgium came forward and was interviewed by the Police, he said it was his daughter with her nanny.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 am

PS If you can still find the photo of the girl on the back of this "woman" taken a few days later with her father there was a stunning likeness between her and Madeleine.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:55 am

.......The father in Belgium came forward and was interviewed by the Police, he said it was his daughter with her nanny. .......

I always thought that it was very very strange that there was no photograph of the child and the nanny, as there has been on other occasions and other sightings, proving that it was not Madeleine!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm

The same woman in Belgium was also wearing same or almost same clothes as the one in the background of the moroccan piccy.
Wasnt there also some connection between this moroccan family/belgium father and moelenbeek (sp?)
Defo something not right with this.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm

This is very suspicious: two woman with the same resemblance in Morocco and in Belgium, very suspicious indeed, the child in the back of the woman in Morocco, really looks like sweet Madeleine, the child in Belgium, really looks like sweet Madeleine. In my opinion, both sightings are very suspicious, it raises too many suspicions and questions, and those who told it wasn´t her are not reliable, something very suspicious is related with both these two sightings, also about other sightings.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:30 pm

rosemary wrote:PS If you can still find the photo of the girl on the back of this "woman" taken a few days later with her father there was a stunning likeness between her and Madeleine.
I have a few images Rosemary...any of these...Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Bouchra-benaissa-bouchra-benaiss-2Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 697540bComposite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine BouchrafamilyComposite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine MccannMor2509_468x695Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 2ndNotMaddyG_468x425Composite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 697540dComposite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine 610xjpgBBandparentsComposite From Guardian of Small Child on Moroccan Lady's Back Next to Madeleine Moroccogirl0927fj3
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next