Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort

+7
calcite51
bluj1515
Rosie
dianeh
Catkins
vee8
christabel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort Empty Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort

Post by christabel Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:26 am

Breaking News

7:22pm UK, Friday December 11, 2009

Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort

Andy Jack, Sky News Online
Kate and Gerry McCann have returned to Praia da Luz where their daughter Madeleine went missing in 2007.

The McCanns plan to visit the holiday complex where Madeleine vanished

It is the first time Mrs McCann has returned to the resort on the Algarve coast.
Sky News Crime correspondent Martin Brunt, who is in Portugal, said: "I understand they are planning to visit the Ocean Club complex from where Madeleine disappeared.
"It will be an important and emotional visit, especially for Kate McCann."

Earlier on Friday, in Lisbon, the McCanns' court battle with an ex-police chief who believes Madeleine is dead was postponed for a month.
Brunt said: "I understand the McCanns have taken a three-hour car journey down from Lisbon after the aborted case.
"This is the first time Kate McCann will have returned to the resort. Gerry has been back at least once to take part in a TV documentary.
"And Kate has always said that - spiritually, at least - she felt very close to her daughter in Praia da Luz.
"How long they will stay and who they will meet isn't known.
"But they might find some resistance to their presence there because there were protests outside the court today and that anti-McCann feeling that was a little in evidence is a lot stronger in Praia da Luz."

Last edited by christabel on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort Empty Re: Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 am

"But they might find some resistance to their presence there because there were protests outside the court today and that anti-McCann feeling that was a little in evidence is a lot stronger in Praia da Luz."

Oh god, I'm really worried now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort Empty Re: Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort

Post by Catkins Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 am

Barstewrdss !!!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 am

What does 'little in evidence' mean? Is that 5 people or 10?

And as I keep repeating. Any anti McCann demonstration proves beyond doubt that Amaral's lies have affected the population, making the awarding of damages a sure thing.

At least now, police protection must surely be offered.

I would also like to add that I think it highly likely that when the general public in Portugal realises that Amaral has lied to them repeatedly about Madeleine's abduction, that he ignored evidence, that he failed to investigate properly, and that he was making money off of them and a missing child and as well his failure/conspiracy in the Joanna case, it will be Amaral that will need police protection as he attends any of the future court appearances he will have.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 am

The "ill feeling which was little in evidence", was probably Joana Moron and her banner!
I bet there is nothing in PDL.

I hope that Kate and Gerry give a press conference at 6.30 pm on Praia da Luz!!!!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 am

Now I have watched the video from outside the court, I know that there was basically no support for Amaral, other than some student and some angry old woman.

I hope that in PDL that no one takes it upon themselves to harrass the McCanns. It is going to be gut wrenching going there. I cant even imagine what it would be like to go back to the last place you ever saw your daughter, and hope that I never have to experience anything like that.

Kate really does look stressed, as you would expect. My thoughts are with them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 am

I know, Diane. I can't imagine what it's like to not have the last place you saw your child be your home. When Kate tells the story of her clear memories from that night, about Madeleine taking her ring off and putting it on her finger, to know that she can't sit in that chair and remember it, all the time, it must be difficult.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:30 am

Does anyone know if the minister and his wife who were good friends to Kate and Gerry are still in Portugal?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

Hubbard?.............Not sure if they are still there...but I think they may be.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:21 am

Just heard on the news, that Kate and Gerry attended mass this evening in the little church - PDL. Apparently Kate was in tears throughout the service and was visibly upset when she left.

They are making plans to return to the apartment where Kate saw Madeleine for the last time.

My stomach went over at this news, god bless Kate and give her the strength to get through what is going to be a very emotional return. My heart is aching for her, I honestly do not know if I could do it.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 am

I watched the news on Sky and it showed Kate and Gerry inside the church at PDL, I think the priest was Haynes Hubbard. (not 100% sure)

We also saw them enter and leave the church and walking along the street, Kate looked dostressed and so did Gerry, his eyes were red, he had been weeping, my heart goes out to them, how they stay so strong, resolute, dignified and determined and to find Madeleine, in the face of such adversity is quite beyond me.

There was absolutely no cat callers or mad old demented women, just well wishers and some locals and ex pats, who have always supported them.

Most of the press let them be, only one was calling out, the McCanns did not answer, I think they were both too emotonal to reply.

I hope they get the chance to visit the aprtment and the press respect their wishes.

How much more can they take?

Edit Update: The priest was in fact Father Pacheco!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to update information)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 pm

I saw it also in the news this morning. Probably not as long piece of news as yours, but a piece and truthful anyway.

Yes, God be with them.

Last edited by maria on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm

God protect the McCann couple, God protect their daughter, God guides us to sweet Madeleine McCann, God please help us find her alive, unharmed, safely found, safely returned to her parents where she belongs. God touch the hearts and minds of all those who are with sweet Madeleine to be kind to her, to be gentle with her, to treat her like her parents do, with lots of kindness, with all the best she deserves and needs, to return her alive, unharmed, safely found, safely returned. The same about all missing children, people worldwide. Amen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Breaking news

There will be a short talk today on RTP1 (Praça da Alegria) about the McCanns visit and Madeleine.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

maria wrote:Breaking news

There will be a short talk today on RTP1 (Praça da Alegria) about the McCanns visit and Madeleine.

Thank you Maria, look forward to hearing what they have to say.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:God protect the McCann couple, God protect their daughter, God guides us to sweet Madeleine McCann, God please help us find her alive, unharmed, safely found, safely returned to her parents where she belongs. God touch the hearts and minds of all those who are with sweet Madeleine to be kind to her, to be gentle with her, to treat her like her parents do, with lots of kindness, with all the best she deserves and needs, to return her alive, unharmed, safely found, safely returned. The same about all missing children, people worldwide. Amen.

amen pedro,that was lovely. Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort 30345
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Thank you Pedro Amen to that.

Maria, thank you also, look forward to reading your update.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 am

Well, my opinion only.

Not a pretty interview, very contradictory Sandra Felgueiras, very opinionated and agressive presenters. Sandra still supporting Amaral, but not directly. She stresses that this injunction 'will' backfire as 'everybody' inside and outside of the country will now 'gather' around Amaral, as he will been perceived as the victim. She's convinced that the couple is not looking for money, they are looking for gagging Amaral. They will risk to have (in court) Amaral not saying a word and 7 PJ explaining and corroborating his thesis. But she recognises, almost en passant, that there are two cases here, the judicional and the emotional, one being the question of rights (censorship or good name?), which is to be judged in court, and the public opinion, open to the most vile (her word) arguments. She even admits that they may win the case. Amaral answered the most intelligent way, he wrote another book. About PdL she didn't see them there, but on her way back watched them coming out of the church... She came back as soon as she was informed that they wanted the visit to be kept private. And she doesn't understand why they insisted on that privacy, she would 'expect' that they took some initiative, specially considering Christmas is coming. (so, she was desapointed that the Parents did not make a circus or did prove that they are not interested in being under the spolight, they DO have feelings IMHO). The expression 'portuguese chauvinism' was mentioned and to justify the negative portuguese public opnion ( clapping ) and the natural solidarity 'with our own' could justify the strong positive public opinion in the UK.

Can't remember much more details, except an interesting wrap up of the presenter, remembering Joana whose body hasn't been found yet and whose mother is rotting in prison.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 am

They will risk to have (in court) Amaral not saying a word and 7 PJ explaining and corroborating his thesis.

Portuguese law must be vastly different to the rest of the world Maria. Because in other countries, no one else would be allowed to come in and repeat the libel in the courtroom. This does not constitute evidence that there is no libel, it is simply a repetition of the libel. Whether 1 or 500 people say it, it is still libel.

In other countries, Amaral would need to provide firm evidence that corroborates his theory, to make it a valid theory. But even then, he promoted it as the truth, and not a theory, so Sandra is right, the McCanns may even win the case. IMO, they certainly will.

What amazes me is that this is not about Portugal, it is about an allegedly corrupt cop, who has failed miserably to find a missing little girl, and then has proceeded to make money from his failure by defaming her parents. And he has previous history in this regard. Which I believe is why Sandra mentioned Joanna. Looks like Sandra has taken a look at the JOanna case again, and doesnt like what she has seen.

There is no need for this nationalistic BS. A little girl was abducted, and the PJ launched a pathetic investigation which has embarassed them in the eyes of the world. They have been roundly criticised by experts in the US and Australia, as well as the UK, so it is not a UK vs Portugal thing. If Portugal wants to redeem it reputation, then the place to start is a thorough investigation of Amaral and his actions in regards to the Joanna and Madeleine cases. Let the whistleblowers talk, the Govt will get what it needs.

But Amaral wants it that way (based on nationalism) because he thinks it will affect the case. But libel cases are not won on public opinion and Sandra know this. And if a judge allows libellous unsubstantiated statements to be used in court as a defense, then the decision will be appealed on point of law. No, the 7 PJ for the defense will prove nothing, except possibly that all Amaral had was a theory and he promoted it as the truth, clearly libel.

The delay indicates to me that Amaral knows he cant win.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 am

maria wrote:Well, my opinion only.

Not a pretty interview, very contradictory Sandra Felgueiras, very opinionated and agressive presenters. Sandra still supporting Amaral, but not directly. She stresses that this injunction 'will' backfire as 'everybody' inside and outside of the country will now 'gather' around Amaral, as he will been perceived as the victim. She's convinced that the couple is not looking for money, they are looking for gagging Amaral. They will risk to have (in court) Amaral not saying a word and 7 PJ explaining and corroborating his thesis. But she recognises, almost en passant, that there are two cases here, the judicional and the emotional, one being the question of rights (censorship or good name?), which is to be judged in court, and the public opinion, open to the most vile (her word) arguments. She even admits that they may win the case. Amaral answered the most intelligent way, he wrote another book. About PdL she didn't see them there, but on her way back watched them coming out of the church... She came back as soon as she was informed that they wanted the visit to be kept private. And she doesn't understand why they insisted on that privacy, she would 'expect' that they took some initiative, specially considering Christmas is coming. (so, she was desapointed that the Parents did not make a circus or did prove that they are not interested in being under the spolight, they DO have feelings IMHO). The expression 'portuguese chauvinism' was mentioned and to justify the negative portuguese public opnion ( Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort 985497 ) and the natural solidarity 'with our own' could justify the strong positive public opinion in the UK.

Can't remember much more details, except an interesting wrap up of the presenter, remembering Joana whose body hasn't been found yet and whose mother is rotting in prison.

Thank you for doing this Maria, we really appreciate it.

Well this is Sandra's opinion and she is entitled to it, at least this one will get published on the dumb blonde Joana Morais forum, the content should please her. Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort 574656 Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort 574656 Madeleine Parents Back In Portugal Resort 574656

I think that Felgueiras is wrong and is not being objective enough and I think she is way off the beam when thinking this will encourage people outside Portugal to gather around Amaral, more wishful thinking than anything else. I sense that this is a turning point alright, judging from the communication we have, more people than ever are turning against Amaral, they think he is defaming an innocent couple, this has nothing at all to do with free speech, what Amaral is doing is is defaming innocent people and committing libel and as a former police officer, he should know the difference.

More than the defamation though, people are viewing him as deliberately obstructing and frustrating the search for a missing child, just as he did in the Joana Cipriano investigation.

I would like to ask Figueiras this, if Amaral was so keen on free speech, then why has he spent months trying to shut Dr Marcos Aragao Correira up? Going to the extraordinary lengths of trying to get him sectioned and committed to a mental institution?

Amaral is a convicted criminal liar and perjurer, he is a womanising spendthrift and if he believes in fess speech then he wont mind me saying that I think he is involved in the abduction of Madeleine McCann, I think he knows who took her and I think he knows where she is today and he probably did this all for money.

If people were going to rally around that fat vile idiot, then where were they outside the court? Where were they at his book launch? 9 people, plus one mad shouter woman and his latest girlfriend, not exactly a show of solidarity was it? Even his wife did not bother to turn up and support him.

When people find out he deliberately got his lawyer to come up with the swine flu thing and that was a lie along with all his other lies, they will know what a complete coward he is, especially when they realise that he did this on purpose to use Madeleine yet again to make money.

Goncalo Amaral is just a vile sub human and the more I see him, the more I hate him and I look forward to the time we see him sentenced to prison, which he undoubtedly will be and very soon then.

He cannot hide behind a dumb blonde and a bunch of red carnations for ever.

Why is the convicted criminal former police chief Goncalo Amaral, deliberately frustrating the search for Madeleine McCann?

Why doesn't the convicted criminal Goncalo Amaral want Madeleine McCann found? What has he got to hide?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:50 am

7 of Goncalo Amaral's monkey thugs repeating libel, will just get Amaral convicted 7 times faster!

I understand that some of these 7 are the same people Goncalo Amaral sent to attack Dr Marcos Aragao Correia and Mr Mrs Bras, for having the nerve to stand in a PUBLIC street, watching Amaral's thousands of euros firework display.
(Money Amaral could have used to pay off some of his creditors)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:00 am

This is what I have trouble understanding. How on earth can Amaral be perceived as a victim ?.

Pride should not be put before the life of a little child.

Of course this is not about money to the McCanns its about the most precious thing in the world. Its not acceptable that someone can be allowed to convince the world not to look for their child, it is immoral, inhumane and Kate and Gerry should never EVER have been put in this predicament in the first place and god forbid anyone else should ever be either.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:This is what I have trouble understanding. How on earth can Amaral be perceived as a victim ?.

He cant be imo tinks..Although he wants to be....Just the same way others wants to be portrayed as the victim and be entitled to human rights and privileges when they stand before a court of law for beating their wives...attacking someone on the street,murdering someone etc etc etc.Its disgusting.

They all stand up front and claim they are being victimised,that they are the ones who are being treated unfairly.And it doesn't matter what you say or do...they come up with some deluded excuse like....;;im entitled to this and that''

in goncs case he believes he is entitled to spread wrongs about the mccanns based on a case that he failed to investigate properly.He then proceeds to blame not only two heart broken parents for his failures, but also the media...the British police,the bloggers,the public,the tv...Nuts isnt it??Everyone is to blame for their failing to investigate properly...... but themselves???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm

clairesy wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:This is what I have trouble understanding. How on earth can Amaral be perceived as a victim ?.

He cant be imo tinks..Although he wants to be....Just the same way others wants to be portrayed as the victim and be entitled to human rights and privileges when they stand before a court of law for beating their wives...attacking someone on the street,murdering someone etc etc etc.Its disgusting.

They all stand up front and claim they are being victimised,that they are the ones who are being treated unfairly.And it doesn't matter what you say or do...they come up with some deluded excuse like....;;im entitled to this and that''

in goncs case he believes he is entitled to spread wrongs about the mccanns based on a case that he failed to investigate properly.He then proceeds to blame not only two heart broken parents for his failures, but also the media...the British police,the bloggers,the public,the tv...Nuts isnt it??Everyone is to blame for their failing to investigate properly...... but themselves???

You are spot on Clairesy. I have no problem with freedom of expression, but with that right comes responsibility. Gonc took that right and abused it.

I pray to god he is made an example of and he is made to take responsibility for his actions.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

I agree, Amaral has pushed too far his disgusting behaviour, now, he has to pay, he only has what he deserves.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next