Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An opinion.

2 posters

Go down

An opinion. Empty An opinion.

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Latest post on Matt James site.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Opinion - 30 Pieces Of B*******!

Thirty reasons are not reasons at all. They are the flatulence produced by flying pigs. Unresearched bo****ks given to the vile man from a violent police psychopath who is now behind bars; who's method of policing is beating a confession out of innocent people.

It merely begs the question why they want the world to stop looking for a living & breathing girl? What is it that the vile man and the psychopathic policeman are trying to hide?

Added by Matthew James At 7/03/2009 09:57:00 PM

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Last edited by christabel on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ooops!)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An opinion. Empty Re: An opinion.

Post by sadie Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 pm

vee8 wrote:Latest post on Matt James site.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Opinion - 30 Pieces Of B*******!

Thirty reasons are not reasons at all. They are the flatulence produced by flying pigs. Unresearched bo****ks given to the vile man from a violent police psychopath who is now behind bars; who's method of policing is beating a confession out of innocent people.

It merely begs the question why they want the world to stop looking for a living & breathing girl? What is it that the vile man and the psychopathic policeman are trying to hide?

Added by Matthew James At 7/03/2009 09:57:00 PM

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Now that's giving it from the shoulder; straight to the chin.

What I like to hear. Well done Vee, for making him aware.

Last edited by christabel on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorting the order)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down