Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine

+3
Rosie
Pedro Silva
clairesy
7 posters

Go down

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Empty correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 pm

I set this thread up because i have been appalled by some of the posts about photos of Madeleine and the mccanns on the 3a forum.They have been trying to anaylse photos of the family for so long.They assume the photos tells a different story. As an example i have take this picture below which the 3a members seem to have analysed.

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine MyComparison-assembledcroppedByVanc

the picture on the left is of madeleine taken a few months before the family holiday in pdl,the picture on the right is the last known photo of madeleine taken beside the swimming pool at the holiday complex in pdl.

Now taking a look at these two pictures 3a members are pointing out that in the left picture madeleines nose is different to that on the right picture.They feel the photo on the left suggests that it was taken after Madeleine was abducted,and a long time after at that!!!

Hmmmmmmmm the thing is they fail to acknowledge that when a person face looks different it is probably due to the facial expression they are pulling.

Both these pictures are very different but only because Madeleine's expression is different.On the left she is not moving her head but staring up ,and her mouth is dropped down.IMO that would make her nose stretch to.

in the second picture Madeleine's eyes are screwed up because she is squinting in the sun,she also as a huge smile,so her nose would appear smaller.

This might sound mad and a silly thing to do.......... but hold your nose and then copy Madeleine expression in both those pictures.You can feel what i mean then.

I think its bizarre how they copy pictures of Madeleine and then try
to find faults on them when infact there is no fault,there is nothing
to hide,and nothing out of the ordinary is going on in these pictures.

Last edited by clairesy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Empty Re: correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Spacercorrecting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine SNN22053GA_682_408553a

IN this picture the 3a members see Madeleine holding a gift with a star shaped tag on it.The same gift is also pictured in the picture below(so they say)...........

but the 3a members believe the child in the second picture is not the same child in the first picture!!!

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Notw-21-12-08-maddie4-lastXmashome

odd isnt it,how they perceive things.To any normal person its clear to se the two pictures are taken of Madeleine however the second pictures appears to have been taken not long after waking up due to hair messed being wide eyed, and pj's on etc.But she is dressed in the first picture,and her hair is tidy.

Why do the 3a members do this to these pictures???What is it they are gaining from trying to paint a sordid picture out of this child's life.Surly as adults they must know they are off their heads by now!! im baffled by all these pictures being analysed.There is one of kate and Gerry peering over a garden wall,they also peer over the same garden wall another day holding Sean and amilie and you know the 3a think they are doing that for a reason.Is Madeleine there etc etc.....whats beneath the garden wall???Bearing in mind that there are hundreds of journalists watching them and taking snaps.The actual pictures of them peering over the garden wall were taken by a journalist aswel.Here are those pictures.

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Garden1correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Garden2
correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine 1180740088_54

this last picture of the twins both pointing to the same area was analysed a few weeks ago them on 3a which they al found strange because it appeared they were pointing towards the garden etc.Now with the top pictures aswel 3a are obviously suggesting the mccanns have got something to hide about that garden.Makes me sick it does.

IMO these are just random pictures that have been compiled together by those on 3a in order to yet again paint a sordid picture of the mccanns.

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Spacercorrecting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Spacer
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Empty Re: correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 pm

I´m not going to waste my time with the rubbish from 3A´s.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 am

then don't Pedro!....i am posting these pictures though because i feel i want to correct them.I think they are putting the wrong word out there for people who stumble upon there site to view.And i think that needs to be addressed.I don't think there is anything wrong with these pictures above.Or the others they have decided to point out as being odd etc.
These are the types of things that give those on 3a a base in which they form their opinions on.Crazy views and theory's about what happened to Madeleine are all formed because they have warped minds and perceive things differently to your average person.

The 3a members have gone from having an opinion on the mccanns and them
leaving the children alone that night, to actually accusing them or
suggesting that they are some of the worse parents imaginable.Its getting worse,day by day,week by week.Over the time that Madeleine as been missing they have gone from disagreeing with the mccanns and calling them neglectful parents to accusing them of murdering her ,to hiding her.They have now even opened threads on 3a in which they are asking if there is any evidence that Gerry is a peadophile!!I mean come on for gods sake!!!!! Even some of the vile members that post there have disagreed with the worsening of the accusations now.That if the forum as started posting threads like that about Gerry and Kate then they dread to think what will be topic of conversation on the 3a in weeks time.And i agree.They have no ammunition anymore.There arguments about the mccanns leaving the children that night are dated and pointless now.Therefore they are digging deep in which to find something new or fresh to talk about.These pictures i have posted here are just part of all this new stuff the 3a members are throwing out.And i think it needs to be stopped.I think they need to be told they are wrong....these pictures are fine,there is nothing wrong w3ith the pictures at all...and once again the 3a's arguments and theory's are proved pointless.They see only what they want see, and anything they can find and compile together that paints a story for them they will use against the mccanns.Even it its untrue.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 am

Clairesy I agree with you and I am going to be posting some that I have found too.

The more people who know exactly what is going on over there the better.

In my opinion unless the enormous amount of harm and disinformation that is being perpetrated over there is corrected, the harm to ongoing search for Madeleine is immense and we cannot allow it.

That awful place is exactly what has harmed the search for Madeleine all of these months and it is horrendous that they pretend to be Madeleine's voice and that they pretend to care for that child, when they do everything possible, to actually harm the search for Madeleine, including defending a convicted violent predatory paedophile Raymond Hewlett!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Empty From The Site That Pretends to care About Madeleine!

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Failuretocommunicate
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 am

My friend Clairesy, my words were misunderstood, my apologies, didn´t mean to offend you.
Ooops

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:10 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friend Clairesy, my words were misunderstood, my apologies, didn´t mean to offend you.
Ooops

hi pedro, its ok i understand what you ment,mine seems to have come across a little harsh actually and for that i apologies to. I understand you you not wanting to get involved with them,i know you to have been targeted by them with hate and sick accusations because of your support for the mccann family.Not wanting to get involved with them is fine,its not nice being labeled and openly spoke about by al of them over there.
I was like that not long ago,they threw that much abuse at me in the end i felt best to ignore them and let them burn themselves out by continuing to hurl abuse at me and accusations about my parenting skills...(they dont even know me mind you!!).They open a number of threads about me i have saved a lot of it on my pc because it got that nasty at one point i thought i would be needing a solicitor lol.Infact i called a few solicitors to find out if i could do anything about them.You see i was ripped apart daily by a number of them.They would read my posts and then copy them on the thread and encourage others to join in with the abuse. Myself and minxy tried to join the site in order to defend myself but we were both immediately banned and told we were sad trolls.
They wished me dead at one point lol....said how they would like to push me off a cliff or run me over with a bulldozer because sad welsh b/tch who supports child abuse etc lol.
Silly, but all that made me want to go ballistic with them!! I have to be honest if it wasn't for minxy i would have. But i let it go,let them play and then they stopped.

I used to say that i didn't care they were shooting abuse at me because while they were attcking me with abuse they were leavnig the mccanns alone for a change. LOL....but it doesnt work that way.We are all human and all of us have feelings.I know rosie to as suffered so much abuse on that site.You only have to search our names and you are faced with page after page after page of hate.Others to have been targetted.The thing is none of us are able to respond back to the hate because none of us are a part of their sick team and cant post on the site. So what happnes is we find this forum getting chock-a-block with threads set up in order to try and correct the wrongs they are saying.
I swore i would never ever get into this again with them,never try to contradict their hateful words at the mccanns because it ment i would be targeted by them as a result.But i don't care anymore.What they are doing is bullying people and those people cant do nothing about it..............In the end 3a are left to their own devices and able to just continue abusing the mccanns an anyone else who supports them.And thats exaclty what they want........they must think they are untouchable,and cant be stopped then???

I believe that by showing these pics and correcting them, by allowing folk to really see what the 3a site is about, people can see them for the hateful b'sards they really are.

And if they wish to respond to this by calling me a welsh b/tch who suuports child abuse and child murder(just because i support the mccanns) then thats fine with me,they can continue because in actualy fact i would much prefer to be the welsh b/tch they call me than be anything like they are.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:33 am

the 3a site regularly say they are Madeleine's voice,that they are pro Madeleine.They say they want those responsible for harming her brought to justice.They also say that those who are lying.....deceiving and deliberately hampering the true search for Madeleine should be brought to justice(in other words the mccanns and their pink mouth piece,as they call clarence)

in reality i think its the 3a's that are harming Madeleine,they are the ones who are hampering the search for this child.They say they are there for Madeleine,that they are her voice............they want justice for Madeleine...........................and this is how they prove that to us..............correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine 84497988

IMO they have only one thing on their agenda and it as nothing to do with Madeleine's safety or feelings. If they honestly thought anything for her they would stop this sh/t...they would not take her picture and make comedy sketches with them.This isn't a joke,this isn't a comedy show.This is for real,Madeleine is out there somewhere ,she needs to be found and brought home.pictures like this are sick.

kate and gerry are innocent,they have been cleared of any involvement in her abduction.And i must be honest that wasn't a surprise to the majority of folk.

That hurts my heart looking at that picture,its disrespectful to Madeleine and he parents........If this was my child,and she was being mocked this way,i would be feeling sick to the core.If it isn't bad enough for the mccanns not knowing where their darling little girl is and how she is being treated........ they have to put up with this sort of twisted stuff day in day out from folk who say they are Madeleine voice,and then they put her in some deluded comic picture and paste it onto their site and then say they are doing her some justice!!!
A message to the 3a site.........

Madeleine as far better morals than any of you,she doesn't need you to act as her voice...............that is clear to see from the picture above.So please,do her a favor and back off.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am

I agree with you my friend, this is sick.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 am

Claire

These pictures are just pathetic. If this is any indication of the mental age of those on the 3A's, then it is any wonder they are able to be functioning adults in the real world.

As for being the subject of abuse at the hands of the 3A's, I cant really comment as to how it would make me feel, because I havent been targeted. Or if I was, I missed it because I just dont read the crap on there, nor care what that bunch of misfits would write about me. I think the last time I read something on there I just laughed at what they went on about, as it was so pathetic that it was infantile. Added to that they think they being extremely clever and insightful. It is just hysterical.

I take no notice of the abuse towards our members and the McCanns that the 3A's touts, but there is no disputing the effort put into making such mean and abusive comments, and that to the targets of the abuse they must be difficult to read.

The only reason that someone would go to the trouble of creating photos such as those above is to be mean, vicious, abusive etc. There is no way, in any manner that such trash can be construed to contribute to finding the truth of what happened to Madeleine, or to seek justice for Madeleine. And anyone trying to convince themselves that is anything else, needs to get their meds upped, because their grasp on reality is slipping, sorry has seriously slipped.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

correcting the 3a members on how they percieve pictures of madeleine Empty Diane and Clairesy

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:38 am

Needless to say I agree with each of you, this is not about Madeleine to these people and I do not think it ever has been.
I saw these pictures earlier, they are quite sick and disgusting, that they could even joke about a little child who is missing is disgraceful.

To the 3 A's, this is not funny, it is actually sick, how dare you make fun out of this poor child and her parents. What is the matter with you people? One day in the not too distant future, you are going to look back on these times and you are going to be utterly ashamed of yourselves and you need to start praying that none of your family and friends ever get to see the sick filth you have contributed as well as taken part of, because there is no way they are going to understand you, not unless they are as sick as you lot obviously are anyway.

This is not some black comedy soap opera, Madeleine is a real little girl who is missing and she may still be needing our help and what do you sickos do? You actually and purposefully, try to harm the search for a missing child in any which way you can, how can you do this? You lot need psychiatric help in a big way.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:19 pm

I have never been on the 3a's site so I don't really know what goes on there. I have no intention of going on it because I think that every time you do and you get upset by what they write, then you come back on here and make all the comments that you have done. Some of the 3a's come on here, see that they are upsetting you, and then continue to post more and more vile stories about the McCanns. It is a vicious circle. Can't you see, that all they are doing is replying to you and any McCann supporters who rise to the bait. I used to go on to the Anorak site, where there were a lot of anti-McCann's. I wrote messages every night in support of Kate and Gerry, trying to convince the anti's that they were wrong, but I got similar abuse. In the end I gave up and haven't been on the site since. Let them get on with their own petty ramblings, they would soon get fed up if no one replied and they were just making up stories for their own kind. They would just be going round in circles if they had no one to hurt or irritate. Same with Tony Bennett, only he needs something positive doing about him. When I used to get upset, my husband used to say that there are many insignificant, unimportant little nerds who go onto the internet just to cause trouble. In the outside world no one takes any notice of them, but behind a computer screen they can become important. They have an audience. They can say what they want, however low and vile they become, and no one knows who they are. They are bolstered by the anonymity, but in actual fact they are worthless little sh*ts. They feed off your distress. My advice for what it's worth is don't go on their site, don't make comment about them, ignore them, they will soon die a death. Kate McCann has shut her mind to them, and so should you. ALL THAT MATTERS IS FINDING MADELEINE.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm

hi jean,

i agree although in all honestly it doesn't work.They are very provocative and ignoring them is something i have done for sooo long. I was slated at one point that bad i had to ignore them because i was cracking up not being able to do anything about it or correct them when they say the most horrible things.
But in all honesty i find their site that repulsive im not willing to ignore it anymore.

i believe the 3a site will sooner or later(sooner hopefully)get the biggest and most shocking wake up call they have had in the last two years where the mccanns are concerned.And i would hope that when that happens they take the opportunity to realise all the harm they have caused to the mccann family by posting the hurtful things they have posted..The mccanns are innocent,and they will realise that soon enough.

i would love to be able to turn a blind eye to the 3a site and allow them to continue slating this family and do nothing about it,let them burn out by themselves etc,however they dont do that.........their site is getting worse,they are getting more and more confident each day that they and can post anything they wish to post.Regardless of what anyone else feels.Some people go too far,they cross the boundaries as far as im concerned and for that i think they should named and shamed.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 am

I agree with both of you. In theory it's best to let them get on with it, but also they need responses correcting them. They are just a bunch of idiots with a few sensible ones mixed in.

Somehow at the beginning they became fixated with the McCanns and their perception that they had 'done it'. Most of their vitriol comes about because of pure jealousy. They are jealous of the McCanns:

Home
Position in society
Income
Healthy lifestyle
Holidays
Intellect
Kates beauty and slim figure
Beautiful and happy children
...and so on.....

Oh, and most of them cannot bear authority of any description and in the early days Gerry perhaps came across as a wee bit authoritarian.

Plus they seem to believe that everyone is lying; if anyone gives the same or supporting descriptions of events to the McCanns then they must be lying. Now that tells me something about the families they come from and the friends they have.

To always believe that people are lying, means to me that they have been surrounded by liars and think lying is the norm to get out of trouble. It also means that they would probably give their mate an alibi, if they thought that they could get way with it.

Most of us realise that it is NOT the norm; most of us would NOT support anyone in a crime by lying or participating in any way.

Let us not forget that these people are also gullible. They read the gutter press; they love the sensationalism of these rags; they love the gossip and once their minds are set, they hang on to every word.

They seem unable to take in the facts:

There are legal documents which prove things, - but they ignore them

There is legal evidence that Eddie and Keela did not find any actual evidence of Madeleine having died, - but they ignore that.

The man who they pinned their faith in and believed utterly and completely, has been found to be what is basically a liar - but they ignore that

Cuddlecat did not have any scent on it originally, but did later (after handling by the PJ?), - but they ignore that anomaly

The longer video of the dogs, around the cars, makes it very evident that Grimes had to keep on bringing the dog back to the McCanns car. The dog just didn't want to know! - but they ignore that

Amaral insisted that Bundleman went in a Westerly direction with Madeleine despite an eye witness to the contrary (JT), who saw him go in an Easterly direction and an independent witness Mrs Stephen Carpenter hearing the name 'Madeleine Madeleine' being whispered/murmured at a matching time and in the matching direction to Jt's sighting - but they ignored that; they prefer to believe a dishonest cop to two legal statements.

Amaral now says that Madeleine died in the apartment and so wasn't taken in a Westerly direction after all - but they ignore that anomaly too.

Amaral states that Madeleine must have died in the apartment because the McCanns were only 50 metres away (his words) and no abductor would have risked the patio doors. The front door was locked. The window was too small for an abductor carrying Madeleine and there were no fibres around the window frame so she couldn't have been abducted that way. Therefore she died in the apartment.
We all know that keys could have been obtained from OC; a member of staff could have been involved; there had been repeated burglaries in OC through locked doors; the maids could get in even when the door was locked (even with a key in place to try and prevent their entry). We also all know that Madeleine could have been passed to an accomplis through the window, which Amaral discounts aparantly .............yet the members of the 3A's prefer to blindly believe Amaral - a proven liar - they go along with far fetched lies and prefer to ignore reality there too.

The list is virtually endless as to what these deluded souls prefer to believe, but there are a few worthwhile posters on the 3A's and some cracking research has been done, especially by a guy called Harmony - but even he ignores obvious facts.

Seems to me that they are the sort of people who cannot, or dont want to, accept facts - perhaps many of them cannot understand them? Undoubtedly their stance has massively slowed the search for Madeleine; they are not Madeleines friends as they claim to be, but her enemies.........and because of jealousy they hate the Mccanns so much that many are bent on destroying them.

On the 3A's and DS I have seen posters threatening to kill them. What sort of low life loonies are these?

I bet there are a fair few paedophiles on these sites, stoking the flames and hatred......... and loads of simple people being led along. People who have fallen for the deliberate disinformation given out by a proven liar - Amaral

These photos and vile discussions are often the result of poor brains:
Who would consider that Madeleine had no neck all of a sudden? Just because she was sitting in a hunched up position with her shoulders raised - crazy!
Who would consider that the McCanns had put Madeleines hair and scalp on Seans head? Absolutely loony!

The 3A's and DS has a few serious debaters, but they are packed with people who are gullible (at best), vindictive and hateful.

The internet needs Laws to prevent these heinious types from anonymously spreading their vitriol and hurting others - and quickly!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 am

hi adie ,well said,

I liked this bit particulary.........

''Amarel states that Madeleine must have died in the apartment because
the McCanns were only 50 meters away (his words) and no abductor would
have risked the patio doors. The front door was locked.''

I mention this part because imo a abductor doesn't care if the parents are 50 feet away etc.My sister and i had a near miss with her 4 year old daughter in Spain several years ago and we were right next to her!!! we weren't 50 feet away,we were in the same blooming room.So goncs theory that an abductor wouldn't have used the patio doors because he would fear being caught are wrong.If an abductor wants a child he will get that child no matter what,or at least he will attempt to get the child..

My sister and i were both befriended by man in the costa blanca for about 5 days...very close he got to us gradually, before he asked my 4 year old niece outside....Its a long story although i have posted it in the private thread..under chat..its called ''benidorm...did we have a near miss miss with our 4 year old''........this Mario guy told her he had a present for her,but she couldn't have it unless she went outside with him. It was very scary,freaked us out loads and also the reps who tried to help us but couldn't because the laws state unless he took hold of her and left with her there was no proof he was planning to take her.But imo a man doesn't invite a 4 year old girl outside for a present.He doesn't tell her she can not have it unless she goes outside with him!!! But that was 7 years this july. And the reason i bring this up is because it makes no difference weather you are in the same room,weather you are not in the same room etc.If they have got their beady eyes on a particular child,they will TRY to get that child..........

Patio doors or not...in view of the tapas or not..if he wanted Madeleine he was going to try and get her, and with her parents not there what better time that the present???

They are filthy rotten folk.And those who protect them are also filthy rotten folk.

3A should take note.This isn't a joke,these are our children.......so no matter what you think of the mccanns parenting skills,take a thought for Madeleine and all the other thousands of children every year who are abducted and fall victim to these b@stards.And then ask yourselves why you are protecting them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 am

clairesy wrote:hi adie ,well said,

I liked this bit particulary.........

''Amarel states that Madeleine must have died in the apartment because
the McCanns were only 50 meters away (his words) and no abductor would
have risked the patio doors. The front door was locked.''

I mention this part because imo a abductor doesn't care if the parents are 50 feet away etc.My sister and i had a near miss with her 4 year old daughter in Spain several years ago and we were right next to her!!! we weren't 50 feet away,we were in the same blooming room.So goncs theory that an abductor wouldn't have used the patio doors because he would fear being caught are wrong.If an abductor wants a child he will get that child no matter what,or at least he will attempt to get the child..

My sister and i were both befriended by man in the costa blanca for about 5 days...very close he got to us gradually, before he asked my 4 year old niece outside....Its a long story although i have posted it in the private thread..under chat..its called ''benidorm...did we have a near miss miss with our 4 year old''........this Mario guy told her he had a present for her,but she couldn't have it unless she went outside with him. It was very scary,freaked us out loads and also the reps who tried to help us but couldn't because the laws state unless he took hold of her and left with her there was no proof he was planning to take her.But imo a man doesn't invite a 4 year old girl outside for a present.He doesn't tell her she can not have it unless she goes outside with him!!! But that was 7 years this july. And the reason i bring this up is because it makes no difference weather you are in the same room,weather you are not in the same room etc.If they have got their beady eyes on a particular child,they will TRY to get that child..........

Patio doors or not...in view of the tapas or not..if he wanted Madeleine he was going to try and get her, and with her parents not there what better time that the present???

They are filthy rotten folk.And those who protect them are also filthy rotten folk.

3A should take note.This isn't a joke,these are our children.......so no matter what you think of the mccanns parenting skills,take a thought for Madeleine and all the other thousands of children every year who are abducted and fall victim to these b@stards.And then ask yourselves why you are protecting them.

I remember you saying about that incident, almost a catastrophy, before Clairesy. That must really have rattled you both
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 am

Hi saide,

it did rattle us chick ...a lot. Jess(my 4 year old niece at the time) isnt blond...not the usual stereotype target child out there.........she is very very dark haired,almost black,and quite dark skinned.She was a tiny little thing, had beautiful blk bobbed hair and singing on karaoke to bless her.Mario loved her to bits,when you have a small child and people pay attention to them you sometimes take it as compliment.That wasn't the case though.My sister was very lucky on that holiday.

The mccanns??..........i cant even begin to imagine their hurt and pain.I can only think of how they must feel without Madeleine.Of all the things bad that might of occurred in my life i cannot think of anything worse than having my little girl taken away from me(anyone i love for that matter).For every single time i have thought of Madeline i know they would have thought of her a thousand times more.

I have read tonight a post from a blogger who as upset me beyond words.

Every time i read a post like that i imagine their pain and wonder how i might react to such a post. But for every single one of those posts there are a thousand more who support them.

Every single day they are without Madeleine though they are supported in every single step they take in finding her,by thousands and thousands across the world.We on this forum are here every day following their search.We will stand by them and support their search for little Madeleine until the day she is found.

There is soo much to gain from being supported, and encouraged in the right directions with anything we have to endure in life.But there is much more to lose from not.Thats why i truly believe that one day(soon hopefully) Madeleine will be back with them again. I believe that because love is stronger than hate. And i believe that because no matter what anyone as to wake up to each morning,love is always on their list of needs.Every one needs that.

And remember this(a quote i like)..........hope is not a dream,its a way of making dreams become a reality

Last edited by clairesy on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

And remember this(a quote i like)..........hope is not a dream,its a way of making dreams become a reality

Beautifully put. And that's why we're all here, and why WE will win, and the filth on the other side will loose.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down