Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Find Madeleine McCann forum

+6
clairesy
Rosie
Pedro Silva
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
jean
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Find Madeleine McCann forum

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:08 am

But clairesy that wouldn´t make sense. If you want someone to talk, and you blow up his car in order to frighten him enough to make him talk, then what if he doesn´t talk - he will be blown up? Which would surely defeat the whole objective, he´ll be dead - then he certainly won´t be able to talk. If you follow me!

But if you interpret it as a threat........"IF you talk, you´ll be IN the car next time." Somehow makes more sense to me.

I did look at the link you posted. Still didn´t change my mind. Malinka was hiding something.

Wonder what others may think.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Find Madeleine McCann forum

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 am

PS Sorry Rosiepops, it was your link. talking to 2 people at the same time.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 am

Rosemary, I think Malinka was somehow involved.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 am

And another PS......the way that word was written was ambiguous, and maybe it was meant to be ambiguous. But the message meant only one thing to Malinka. His feigning of not understanding what it meant was clever. He did know, very well what it meant................

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 am

calcite51 wrote:Rosemary, I think Malinka was somehow involved.

I do too!

I had interpreted Fala to mean "Talk" as in he knows more than he is letting on. Admittedly it had never crossed my mind it meant "Talk" and your dead meat!

They do like to use paint/spray paint to get their message across dont they. I wonder if it was the same people that were behind the defacing of Madeleines posters.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 am

Yes, that makes sense too. Same spray for same motive....anti Madeleine!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 am

rosemary wrote:But clairesy that wouldn´t make sense. If you want someone to talk, and you blow up his car in order to frighten him enough to make him talk, then what if he doesn´t talk - he will be blown up? .

no but he'll get his head kicked in maybe!.........i think it could all fit,the problem is figuring out which one it is...is it to warn him not to talk,or is it to tell him to talk.Thing is he had a van blown up to before the car so whoever it is is pretty persistent.Malinka was scared apparently,nearly s### a brick by all accounts,So.............im thinking who ever done it might possible not been known to malinka,the reason he was sooo scared was possibly because he was surprised by the sudden action taken to blow up his car!!! Which imo means he as no idea who done it,so maybe he wasn't being threatened by someone as such to keep quiet.........if he was then he would probably not be soooo scared and surprised by the action because he would know who done it.
.But on the other hand if he was totally caught out and surprised by an unexpected attack it might frighten him because he is scared of who knows ???not sure im making sense now lol.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 am

I never understood why someone would blow up his car if they wanted him to talk. I am with Rosemary on this.

I thought that the 'Talk' was a threat and that if he talked (not that if he talked again) that he would be dead.

This could be nothing to do with Madeleine and more to do with dubious connections that certain people do not want the PJ to know about.

If reports are to be beleived, he wiped his hard disk. Why would he do that if he had nothing to hide? Of course in retrospect, I think he may have done the right thing. Who knows what 'evidence' can come from his computer and put to what use? At least if the disk is cleaned, then that just looks suspicious but at least nothing can be used against him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 am

I am pretty sure that 'FALA' is attached to some kind of extremist movement in Portugal.

You know my feelings on this and these people I think there is much to be revealed about certain people in and around PDL, but if someone did NOT want someone to 'speak' or 'talk' ie FALA, then why would they write just Fala and not 'Don't Speak' or Don't Talk ie não Fala?
Just writing Fala would be a bit confusing, he would not know to speak or not.

I could very well be wrong and I think there is every possibility that this same movement could be behind the defilement of Madeleine's image!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 am

Just found this.................neighbours were woken by a bang,found his car burning although surprisingly malinka slept through it all????he woke to find it it smoldering?

Murat friend quizzed over Madeleine finds car torched - and the word 'speak' scrawled beside it

By TOM KELLY
Last updated at 08:40 21 March 2008
Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 MalinkaDM2103_228x309
Sergey Malinka: He was questioned about last year's
disappearance of Madeleine McCann

A man who was questioned by police investigating Madeleine
McCann's disappearance had his car set on fire yesterday and
the word "speak" scrawled beside it. Computer expert Sergey Malinka, 22, an associate of official
suspectRobert Murat, woke up to discover the smouldering Audi A4
close to his flat in Praia da Luz, the Algarve resort where
Madeleine went missing last May.
Sprayed in red paint on the pavement next to it was
"fala" ? Portuguese for "speak".
The Russian expat said yesterday: "Who the hell has written
that? What exactly do they want me to say?
"They must be talking about Robert. There's nothing to
say. I'm angry that someone would do this and I want to find
out who it was."
Scroll down for more...Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 MalinkacarDM2103_468x322
Charred wreck: Malinka's torched Audi A4 with the word fala
(meaning speak) written beside itHelp Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 Enlarge

Neighbours described hearing a bang like a "gunshot"
at around 5am, apparently as the arsonist struck, although Mr
Malinka slept through the commotion.
He was a business associate of Murat and was designing his
website when Madeleine vanished shortly before her fourth
birthday.Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 RobmuratPA1405_228x220
Robert Murat: Called Sergey Malinka on the night Maddie
disappeared

He was questioned as a witness after phone records showed that
Murat phoned him at 11.40pm on the night she disappeared.
Police also seized computers from his apartment and discovered
that he had wiped their hard disks.
He strenuously denies having anything to do with Madeleine's
disappearance, and has claimed that he was beaten up by police
during the interrogation to try to get him to admit
involvement.
On Wednesday evening he parked his car about 40ft from his
apartment. He said: "I went to bed and I switched my phone to
silent. When I woke up I had 32 missed calls."
He added: "I'm not scared. It's just a car. It was
a nice car, but at least I wasn't inside it.
"But I have no feelings about this. They ripped my heart
out last summer when they involved me with all this."
Scroll down for more...Help Find Madeleine McCann forum - Page 2 AppealPA_468x390
Kate and Gerry McCann: The couple are still hopeful their
daughter will be found alive

Portuguese detectives and forensics experts spent the morning
searching the remains of the car. Mr Malinka later met police to
talk about the arson attack.
It is believed to be the third time a vehicle has mysteriously
been set alight close to his house in the middle of the night, one
of which was a van belonging to Mr Malinka.
Both the previous apparent arson attacks were before
Madeleine's disappearance

++++++++++++++++++++++

hmm so 3 cars,one a van of malinkas,yet the other two before madeleine vanished???Maybe it was thugs,read about him in the papers and got annoyed at his 'maybe' involvement in Madeleine abduction so set upon him???NOt sure.

but i find it odd how he slet through it all,had 37 missed calls(his phone on silence) and then says..''what the hell do they want me to say'' they must be talking about Robert etc''

so he obviously felt they wanted him to talk,not to keep quiet. Although imo if its 5am and all is quiet and a loud bang goes off just 40 feet away that wakes the neighbours and you have had a van burnt out before why would you not wake???I suppose its possible but geez,another weird sumut to add to the list of weird events here!!!

if his phone is on silent imo hes turned it off so he doesn't get woken by a ringing phone.....he must be a light sleeper or one that would be disrupted by its ringing yet he fails to hear an explosion outside his window?

Last edited by clairesy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am

just noticed something about that picture above!!!!!

do i see a forensic guy properly covered wearing gloves and with his hair covered to????

Bloody hell..............and to think they couldn't find a proper one to work in the apartments!!

portuguse cops and forensics spent the morning searching for forensics and things on his car etc.................how long before they searched the apartments for finger prints etc? that car didn't blow up till 5am yet all morning they have forensics in???.......when Madeleine was snatched the mccans were all alone a few hours later!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Well Spotted Clairesy!

You are so right! They can get a proper booted and suited forensics team here to the scene of a car burn out very quickly, but it takes them THREE MONTHS, to get to the scene of a crime where a little girl disappeared?! And still when they eventually arrived, they were NOT booted and suited, all of them and the dogs just running willy nilly all over the apartment!

Don't forget the forensics technician who was filmed at the window in the children's bedroom with only one glove on and NOT wearing her suit properly and her hair blowing all over the place, her case against the wall, right where there could have been vital evidence!

Beggars belief really.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 pm

AlexG wrote:

If reports are to be beleived, he wiped his hard disk. Why would he do that if he had nothing to hide? Of course in retrospect, I think he may have done the right thing. Who knows what 'evidence' can come from his computer and put to what use? At least if the disk is cleaned, then that just looks suspicious but at least nothing can be used against him.

I would have loved to have a chance to see those hard drives when they were caught by the police.
Malinka is from Russia, and it's well known that the best experts in hard drives are from Russia, also Malika was known to be a great computer repair guy .... with some minnor changes to the firmware of the drives i could bet whatever you guys want that that the PJ or any other police task force would never be able to retrive data from the drives, despite the fact that the data could still be there waiting for Malinka ;)

Fala = Speak.
The burned car is a treath, "Either you tell what you know or we will catch you and torture you untill you talk by force" ... something like that. Also the guys who burned the car could also go after Malinka friends, family, etc .....
Fear ... induce fear to force him to tell something ...

Quite right too Alex. If they treated the computers with as much professionalism as they treated the crime scene, who knows what was lost or lay undiscovered, or just ignored, dismissed as unimportant (like the sightings and other witness reports).

I agree about the FALA thing too, this is how I read it at the time. I do also remember reading something about some extreme right wing movement and things that had happened to Malinka BEFORE Madeleine disappeared. Someone was not happy with him what ever it was.

Isn't it amazing that the same people's names from people living in PDL to Goncalo Amaral, keep on persistently cropping up in connection with a whole load of things? It is all very odd indeed.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2