Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hewlett's Victims

5 posters

Go down

Hewlett's Victims Empty Hewlett's Victims

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 am

This is the kind of person that the 3 A's defends and befriends.

Yesterday The Sun revealed convicted paedophile Hewlett had been in Portugal when Maddie was snatched - and how investigators working for her parents Kate and Gerry had tracked him to Germany.

Last night he was said to be critically ill with lung cancer in hospital in Aschen, on the Belgian border.
Chill

Bette, now 49, said: "I don't care if he's ill. I don't care if he's dying. He deserves to be brought to justice if there are crimes he still hasn't been punished for."

Asked if she thought he could have abducted three-year-old Maddie, she added: "He was in the Algarve when she disappeared and he is evil enough.

"His name has never left my mind, but when I saw his picture and his name in The Sun this morning it gave me a chill."

Hewlett, 64, was a neighbour and friend of Bette's father in Todmorden, North Yorks. In 1972 he lured her in to his car, telling her his mother was ill, drugged her with paint thinner and assaulted her on a moor.

Bette, who bravely agreed to waive her anonymity, went on: "I haven't moved on since it happened. He still haunts me. He is a sick, devious man, who will use every trick he can to get his way."

Detectives working for Kate and Gerry have shown a photograph of convicted serial offender Hewlett to a schoolgirl who twice saw a man loitering near the family's holiday apartment - and asked: Is this him?

In the weeks after Maddie's disappearance Hewlett is said to have made comments implying he had knowledge of child trafficking.

Hewlett has cropped up across Europe and in Morocco, North Africa.

In May 2007 he was on the Algarve, an hour away from the resort of Praia da Luz where Maddie, of Rothley, Leics, was snatched.

He was quizzed by Portuguese cops but was given an alibi by a girl of 15.

British police also hope to question him about a sexual assault on an eight-year-old girl in Manchester in 1975.

Meanwhile disgraced Goncalo Amaral, 49 - former head of the Maddie police probe in Portugal - was yesterday given an 18-month suspended jail term for falsifying evidence in another missing child case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2445053/Victim-says-Raymond-Hewlett-is-evil-enough-to-have-snatched-Maddie.html
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Hewlett's Victims Empty Re: Hewlett's Victims

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 am

By GAIL CAMERON

Published: 23 May 2009

Here is another for the 3 A's!

SUSPECT Raymond Hewlett sexually abused young soldiers he trained, it was claimed last night.

Former Scots Guard Nicholas Wolff, 53, said Hewlett touched him and other teenagers in the 1970s.

The Falklands veteran said Hewlett lured him to his room and told him: "I want you to put a kilt on."

Mr Wolff added: "I said no but he threatened to have me cleaning toilets. He put his hand up the kilt to adjust it, and touched me between the legs."

Meanwhile Hewlett's daughter Gina, 41, told how she thought he was dead.

Gina of Telford, Shrops, said: "We didn't know if he was dead or alive but we don't really care."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2444940/McCanns-tecs-quiz-girl-witness-over-Brit-paedo.html
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 am

I read on 3p's someone said the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Says it all really, doesn't it, to have hewlett as a friend.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 am

Must be awful for them who were abused by him to have this ripped up once again though.Having his and their names dragged through papers once again for everyone to read what he done must make them feel pretty #####.The only difference is, its about other people now not them,and that also must be awful for them to read because having once been victim to his sick mind they have now got to hear about him all over again,whats hes done,doing or maybe doing etc, but also right now,and even though it must drag up all sorts of memories for them, how their plight is now a back seat and the focus remains mainly(not solely) on what he as to do with Madeleine's abduction(if anything) and other maybe offenses since theirs.Of course they would want to help and see him convicted if he is involved,but it will probably bring up a whole lot of new yet familiar feelings amid the old ones that would make them feel like s###, although would probably not be considered by others now....... because its the past.Once again,and because of him,they have to pick up pieces of what he as done to them.

All this caused by a sick twisted git, who 3a believes should be given some slack because he is a poor old man now,who should sue the mccanns for slander because in their opinion he is being harassed and intimidated by their private detectives!!! (hope his victims haven't got wind of that yet,can only imagine what they might say to them).total disrespect imo for others feelings.The words harassed and intimidated make me laugh because in all fairness he is the one who as harassed and intimidated people.........for years.
Ray Hewlett says........leave me alone,i haven't done anything wrong,nothing at all.

he should try telling that to Bette, and Nicholas Wolff, to all those he as abused.He will soon find out what hes done wrong.

HE HAS DONE SOOO MUCH WRONG NO ONE WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE, AND I HOPE HE GET TO SPEND SOME TIME IN THE SHOWERS WITH INMATES SOON. REGARDLESS OF HOW FRIGGING OLD HE IS.

imo men like him should be shown what it feels like to be intimidated and harassed.They should be forced by someone much bigger and stronger into the exact same place they forced their victims into.

haven't done anything wrong????Maybe he needs to be shown exactly what he as done wrong. perhaps then he will get the bigger picture,the same picture everyone else sees when they hear about sickos like him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:26 am

vee8 wrote:I read on 3p's someone said the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Says it all really, doesn't it, to have hewlett as a friend.

THEN MAYBE THEY WILL OFFER HIM SOME SANCTUARY WHEN HE GETS HIS STINKING ROTTEN ARSS BACK INTO THE UK READY TO FACE TRIALS,WHICH I THINK HE WILL.PERHAPS THEY WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE HIM TO THEIR KIDS????SICK B@STARDS, THEY RILE ME UP SOMETHING CHRONIC.

Sorry im shouting my caps are still on,never mind im annoyed anyway.Arghhh do they honestly think that for goodness sake?Mind you there was an axe murderer in amongst them wasn't there?Says it all really doesn't it.

Bubbles and her sicko clan of so called human friends once kept calling me a bad mum,they said they felt sorry for my child because i am a child abuse supporter etc(because i support the mccanns),they also accused minxy of being a bad mum and i remember them undermining her job as a child care worker once saying that they felt sorry for my daughter,and the kids minxy looks after etc.

I find myself wanting to puke now at the thought that these dim wits might have children yet are supporting a peadophile.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 am

Hi Clairesy,

The 3 A's should note that not one of his victims wants to defend him or cut him any slack, not even his adult children want to know him, they all say he is evil and vile and they do not care if he lives or dies.

The 3 A's have systematically abused the McCanns and through that abuse they have also abused Madeleine and they do not mind who they befriend, just as long as these people meet their criteria of hatred, spite, lies and jealousy!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

You have to wonder, if hewlett had access to a computer now, and applied for 3p's membership, would they let him?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 am

vee8 wrote:You have to wonder, if hewlett had access to a computer now, and applied for 3p's membership, would they let him?

Yep with open arms, it will be like home sweet home for Hewlett!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:59 am

I'm sure 3A's would give him a hero's welcome - just like they did when Amaral supposedly join their site
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:16 pm

vee8 wrote:You have to wonder, if hewlett had access to a computer now, and applied for 3p's membership, would they let him?

Vee the really scary thing is, I think he HAS got access to a computer, he does have an email address"!

If he has been on the net searching Madeleine, then the chances are he has been on that perverted diseased minds forum and would he not have revelled in it and its occupants!

Just like we always said they are giving excuses and succour to an abductor of children!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

Apparently someone thinks we are "Defaming and affecting the integrity of a person" The person in question is many times convicted predatory paedophile Raymond Hewlett! They want to know what happened to "innocent until proven guilty" strangely enough, the person never left their name.

Even if we were affecting the integrity of Raymond Hewlett, he is not innocent until proven guilty, he has already been proved guilty four times and wanted in connection with the sexual assault on an 8 year old girl and for questioning over the rape and murder of an 11 year old girl, who was murdered by someone stabbing her forcefully 12 times!

We are apparently affecting this man's integrity? This is political correctness gone stark staring bonkers! I wonder if the same person would allow Ian Huntly out on a tag?

No wonder they do not want to put their name to this.

Isn't it amazing, that we have people tripping over themselves to defend a filthy pervert paedophile, because he 'may' be involved in the abduction of Madeleine?

Of course we know why these people defend him, because if it was proved he abducted Madeleine, this would show these snivelling wretches who have castigated and falsely accused the McCanns of harming their child, totally and utterly wrong and they could not have that. They would rather Madeleine not be found, if this proved them wrong.

They come on here and other places, asking what happened to innocent until proven guilty, yet these very same people have totally pilloried and vilified the McCanns who are totally innocent for two long years and have hampered at every step their search for their daughter!

Hewlett is guilty. He has been tried and convicted and served several prison sentences for raping young children.

The McCanns on the other hand have NEVER been charged with anything at any time in their whole lives.

Raymond Hewlett is a convicted paedophile.

Now some may want to have sympathy for him, but I will save my compassion for his victims and I regard his grown children and his younger children as victims of this evil convicted paedophile too.

Don't come here complaining about what happened to innocent until proven guilty, Hewlett is guilty and four courts on four separate occasions agree.

Some people are not only stupid, they are pig thick ignorant too.

We on this forum have our priorities right, it is about time other people got theirs right and stopped treating this tragic situation like a macabre game of Whodunit.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 am

It should be noted also, that while the kind of people that want us to worry about the integrity of a convicted violent predatory paedophile, they do NOT want us (or anyone else) to forgive two genuine innocent people who made a genuine mistake!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 am

Hi rosie,

Hewlett not only abused those he abused others to,both boys and girls,he held a gun up to one 14 year old head the sick f@k.

And as for this.............
''Apparently someone thinks we are "Defaming and affecting the integrity of a person" The person in question is many times convicted predatory paedophile Raymond Hewlett! They want to know what happened to "innocent until proven guilty" strangely enough, the person never left their name.''

Innocent until proven guilty???WTF is that when its at home!! hes a peadophile and imo you don't tip toe about them trying to get a guilty piece of evidence before you hurt their feelings by asking them where they were on a certain date.TUFF.....You just get right in there regardless of how they feel or what they think and make sure the dirty scum bag hasn't got anything to do with it.

They chose to be this way and abuse kids so imo they have to expect to be hunted down and frigging penalised for every single piece of s### there is out there.
And also who gives a s### about his human rights and what he feels. men like this should be followed and tracked,harassed and questioned,suspected and watched every single Minuit of the day by authorities regardless of weather they have done anything recently or not,either that or they should be hung. like it or frigging lump it.They make me sick,and the antis make me sick to,imo it wouldn't hurt a few of themto be strung up by a noose to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:20 am

Just to put this in the proper context, hewlett is wanted for questioning on SEVERAL diferent cases, one being the murder of Leslie Molseed, and one being the abduction of Madeleine. No one is hounding him, and no one has accused him without proof of either those two or any other crime. He IS innocent of THESE TWO crimes, as of this moment, but he is a suspect in each of these two, and I think others, with very good reason. He may well indeed be innocent, OF THESE TWO crimes, but as far as I am aware, no one on here has out and out accused him of being involved. He may well be guilty, but he HAS to be questioned, simply to determine his innocence or guilt in ALL the crimes he is currently supected off. The McCann's have every right to ask him to be questioned, as do the family of Leslie, and others. It's not called hounding, it's called due process. The McCann's have been investigated, and the Portuguese chief prosecutor, AND their attorney general, have decreed there is no evidence whatsoever that the parents were involved in Madeleine's disapearance. They too are innocent until proven guilty, and there is so far nothing to indicate their guilt. hewlett has a LOT indicating his POSSIBLE guilt, and so the questions need to be asked.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down