Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

+5
Catkins
sadie
dianeh
clairesy
Rosie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL - Page 2 Empty Re: COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

Post by jean Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:52 am

It's all gone quiet again. I wonder whether the investigators have spoken to Hewlett, and if they have had any further clues. I look through all the newspapers at my local supermarket every day and nothing has been reported since it was said Hewlett was being questioned about his sudden departure from Portugal after Madeleine had been taken.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL - Page 2 Empty Re: COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:41 am

jean dont ask me why for some crazy reasons reading your post then as either broken a dream i had last night or reminded me of my own thoughts i had about this either last night led in bed or early this morning.LOL

But i was thinking/dreaming about cops and hewletts wife with another guy, they had been arrested and breaking news on sky was that 4 children had been taken into custody by welfare officers, one of the children taken away resembled madeleine and was most likely her, although they hadnt confimed it yet. But kate and gerry were aware that the rade that took place on someones home was going to happen.Of course thats just a thought or dream but it would be nice wouldnt it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190856/Paedophile-Raymond-Hewlett-demands-money-answer-Madeleine-McCann-questions.html

this sicko now wants thousands of pounds to answer questions about Madeleine???Cheeky little tw@t,excuse the language but how dare he suggest someone pays him to tell where he was when a child was abducted.Hes a no good for nothing dirty rotten filthy stinking peadophile.I hope he dies in agony the sick twisted piece of sh/t.

Paedophile Raymond Hewlett has issued a brazen demand to be paid
thousands of pounds to answer questions about the night Madeleine
McCann went missing.The child molester refused to speak to
detectives hired by Kate and Gerry McCann unless they gave him a vast
slice of the Madeleine Fund.Hewlett, 62, who has a lifelong
history of sexually abusing little girls, was in the Algarve when the
three-year-old was snatched from her bed. He is now in hospital
in Germany recovering from throat cancer surgery, and has so far
rebuffed efforts by the McCanns' investigators to interview him.A
source close to the McCanns told the Mail: 'He is actually demanding a
fee to answer questions that could help the inquiry. It is truly
reprehensible. There is no way anyone is going to pay him.'

the link tells all this story..
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 am

He's not very clever is he?? Surely the McCanns could say that they will pay him whatever he wants, the investigators quiz him. If he gives them duff information the McCanns can then inform the police who will then charge him with embezzeling money under false pretences. Or, because he is trying to blackmail the McCanns into giving him money for information he would then be answerable to the police. It seems a bit strange that he, who lets one of his children fall from the back of his truck, and doesn't know the child has been killed until miles later, all of a sudden has a rush of fatherly love for the rest of his brood, in that he wants to provide for them if he dies!! I would say, if he comes up with the right answers, then he may get a reward (like a stint behind bars). Even if he had nothing to do with Madeleine's abduction, there is a saying 'birds of a feather flock together', which means that there is a good chance that he has heard something on the grapevine about what happened to her.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 am

He should be given money only if the information he provides is instrumental in returning Madeleine or finding out the truth. And paid only after what he says has been verified.

If he only talks about his innocence and he is innocent, then he gets nothing.

Question is if he is innocent, why wont he talk to the detectives? He could get them off his back straight away by talking to them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 am

Hi jean,

well him and his misses had no money,they lived day by day,selling things he found on the side of the road to make money,she would beg on the streets, with her kids to playing puppets etc so that passers by threw money for her.Yet they managed to go to Morocco which they say is baffling because it would have cost him a grand or more and also i read that that guy he befriend in the rif mountings on that camp site said he didn't ever leave the camp site...he seemed to be laying low,he said he only left the site 2 times in the 3 months they were there.He said he didn't know how he got money,but he always seemed to be flashing the cash etc.Odd isn't it.

Thing is another couple say he told them he made a good profit from a sale in Morocco!!! a sale imo that was made after he was offered cash from gypsys for his blond daughter.The same blond daughter Hewlett says looks like Madeleine.If he sold Madeleine to the those people did the gypsys know?They probably thought they were buying his daughter,after all that was the deal and she does look like Madeleine(or so he says) so is it possible they didn't even know until it was to late,then freaked out maybe and cant come forward for fear?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 am

personally i don't think he should be rewarded at all,even if he leads them to Madeleine. It is an insult to every single person he has laid his stinking hands on the minuit they decide he should be rewarded for anythign he does or says..He should be answering these questions and that's it,no thanks no gratitude.He is a peadophile and imo he should expect to be grilled by cops for every single time a child around where he lives is harmed.No one else would expect payment for talking to cops,so why should a stinking peado be given cash for talking?

I have to be honest if they pay him then i would be totally disgusted in them.I would never reward a peado for anything.

he probably wont tell them the truth anyway!!! the questions asked are probably to find out where he was etc,those answers will be checked out,if he isnt going to talk then so be it, they will have to use other ways of getting his info corect,but its disguting i think to give a peadophile money to talk to you,its like giving him once again the power he is used to having.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 am

Claire

Just because someone is a criminal or a paedophile doesnt mean that they should be excluded from receiving reward money if they provide information that solves a crime.

They should not receive anything if they were involved, but if they have information and were not involved, then they should be eligible for the reward, regardless of how despicable they are.

Not all police informants are without criminal involvements or previous convictions, and some are even in gaol. This doesnt make their information any less relevant. These people are privy to information that others will never have. They need to be encouraged to come forward, and rewarded for doing the right thing.

I think Hewlett is despicable. But if he has info, and he was not involved with Madeleine's disappearance than he should be paid if his info results in finding her. But that is the only way. No money if he was in any way involved, no money if his info leads no where. He doesnt get money just to open his mouth, what he says must have substance.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 am

Diane

i understand what your saying etc,i really do.

I understand when you say that because they may be in jail etc and have criminal convictions that it doesn't make their information any less relevant, however i do draw the line at rewarding them for correct information.Hewlett hasn't answered questioned........ he is demanding thousands first,he isn't guy wanting to help,a changed man who as done a crime(not peadophilia etc) gone to jail come out and is helping.He is hindering the case by keeping his filthy mouth shut and demanding money before he talks. He as only one thing on his mind and imo he is trying to get cash from the family.Any information he as may or may not be of help to this case. If he as anything relevant to say then fine,lets hear it,lets find this child.But im sorry as for rewarding a peadophile by giving him a reward for helping?I dont agree with it.

But then my daughter isnt missing and i would go to any lengths to get her back if she was,i would sell my soul to the devil if i had to.So im in no position to say what they should or shouldn't do.

However i will (like i did before) say that i feel the idea of paying him a reward before or after talking is insulting, and it is undermining the whole nature of this mans actions and reasons for answering questions.

He is a suspect or person of interest in a child abduction case,,you don't reward them for answering questions correctly,its merely a inconvenience at the most to him if is not involved in the crime at question.

Besides imo if he isn't involved he should be glad to answer questions and clear his name,not sit back and watch as the whole world waits in anticipation as to weather he is going to talk or not.He is playing games and doesn't care what others think.IMO he isnt taking this serious he is laid back without a care in the world.....he is almost mocking the whole thing.He sees the whole thing as a way of getting his dirty hands on some cash.Like a normal day to him isnt it.Instead of trying to clear his name of having any involvement in this case, he wants money??To him,padophilia isnt a major thing here,it isnt important to him to clear his name,this is a way of getting cash,and thats all.........

To others, they are going to stand by and watch as the man who once attacked them as just been rewarded.Not for abusing them,but for being the good lad who helped in another case.

I truly understand what your saying Diane,but i think i have my mind well set on this one.Even though i can see what your saying,i cant get myself to agree.Its probably best if i don't comment on him being rewarded anymore anyway lol......... Im really feeling strong about this and i cant help it.I truly don't think he should gain anything for helping this case.Hes not the good guy,to them he might be(if he says something interesting),but not to his victims he most certainly isnt.And its them that i think would be totally devastated by it..

Anyway if he as information to where she is i would want to know why the dirty scum bag aint come forward already???For a normal member of the public to not come forward with info they might say they were scared etc,but for a peadophile i would imagine his reasons for not WANTING to help is because it isn't important to him.It would probably be because he doesn't give a dam.He is in this for cash,nothing else.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 am

Have to say I agree with you clairesy.
He is a paedophile, who may only be playing with the minds of the McCanns at present.
He knows like the rest of us do,that the McCanns are vulnerable and desperately want Madeleine back, so is he playing a game here?

If he is as ill as made out and is terminally ill, then you would think that he could find it in him to say where Madeleine is, if he indeed knows, BUT if he does not have anything to do with any of this, he knows that there is a fund there and rewards on the go, so he may just be saying he saw Madeleine to get some money from them.

They would have to come to some agreement regarding a payment to him, as what information he gives would have to be proven and make some sort of big step in finding Madeleine, otherwise they would just be throwing money at a sicko.

I personally dont believe that he should be given any money, as he has changed the lives of little children over his nasty life, by doing things to them that they should never have known about at such a young age. These children have had to live with the fact that they were raped etc, by a monster, for their entire lives, and imo giving him money is like rewarding him.
He deserves nothing, but to somehow be made to confess to anything he may or may not know regarding Madeleine.

My God, how does this all make Kate and Gerry feel??? Their heads must be in orbit, worrying about the fact that this disgusting looking speciman, could have tampered terribly with their daughter, and to give him money would be adding insult to injury.
Just my opinion, of course.

ann xx

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 am

Lets get this straight.

Anyone directly involved with Madeleine's disappearance is not entitled to anything except a very long gaol term. But someone who is a known criminal (say Hewlett) may have information about her, through his associations, but you rule out possibly the only thing that would make him talk. And that is paying for real,usable information with real, usable money.

Of course he deserves squat, he is despicable man, but if he has information that can lead the Mccans to Madeleine, and he is not directly involved with her abduction, then money should be used to get the info. Money paid after the information is proven, and it is also proven he had no involvement.

Personally, I doubt he will help at all. He either is involved which means he will say nothing, or he knows nothing, so cant contribute. BUT he sees this as a way of making money. This is no different to the spanish couple mentioned on the other thread who tried to extort money earlier on.

This man has no conscience, if he was involved, he is not going to come forward out of the goodness of his heart, even if he is on his deathbed.

IMO, money with strings attached is the only way to get him to talk at all, and there is still no guarantee that he will have anything useful to say.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2