Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

+5
Catkins
sadie
dianeh
clairesy
Rosie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL Empty COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

By Justin Penrose 31/05/2009

British police probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann want to know why paedophile Raymond Hewlett left Portugal so quickly after she vanished.
They have quizzed a witness who says sex attacker Hewlett told of being outside the apartment where Maddie was snatched "several times". Ex-ScotGuard Peter Verran, 46, was questioned by a detective from Leicestershire for two hours this week about his three months in Morocco with Hewlett, 64.
Peter told the Sunday Mirror: "He seemed interested in how Hewlett told me he packed up and left Portugal within 30 minutes shortly after Madeleine vanished."
Police also wanted to know how the convicted paedophile and drifter could afford to flee to North Africa, which would have cost him around £1,000. They want to find out if he was paid a large cash sum - and how he got his six children there without passports. "I said if he managed to get six in there was no reason he couldn't get seven," said Peter.

The detective took note of Hewlett's two mobile numbers and email address to track calls and messages at the time Madeleine was taken.
Private detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann, who live in Rothley, Leics, also want to talk to Peter, who met Hewlett while on honeymoon.
Hewlett, who is now in Germany for cancer treatment, is wanted for questioning about sex attacks in the UK.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/31/cops-probe-maddie-pervert-s-quick-escape-from-portugal-115875-21402454/
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL Empty Re: COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 am

and so they should be worried as to why he done a moonlight flip,he was hardly dodging council tax or leccy bills etc was he.He was a traveler so didn't pay that stuff anyway,so the usual moonlight flick done by folk up to their eyes in debt can be ruled out as they lived day by day on basic means...........

imo you only run from something your scared of.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL Empty Re: COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

I wonder how long after Madeleine was abducted did he pick up and move.

From other stories I thought it was months, but this article is suggesting it was very soon after.

And the children smuggling is very very interesting.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

dianeh wrote:I wonder how long after Madeleine was abducted did he pick up and move.

From other stories I thought it was months, but this article is suggesting it was very soon after.

And the children smuggling is very very interesting.

your right diane, and reading your post has given me another thought..................the Portuguese police once questioned Hewlett but believed his alibi so nothing else was done with him................so he was obviously nearby at that time.Did he shoot off a bit quick after being probed??? seems that way to me.Hes the guy the privates refer to when they say they believe the police once had the abductor in the grasp however let him go.Not sure if he actually abducted her,although he does look like the e-fit,but also its amassing how he was maybe allowed to get away,maybe that also answers how he managed to do so without having passports for his children............

no passports for the children also brings me to ask how the hell his wife got them to germany?Unless passports were bought after they arrived in morroco,after money was made?You see he couldnt have got passports in 30 minuits(as long as it took him to up and leave the algarve in a hurry for morroco)..But he probably would have had time to get passports after that,and ready for germany maybe.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

another thing about a passport...............if a British expat leaves to live in Portugal or another country do they use their British passport after that or do they require a Portuguese passport?

the reason i ask is because Hewlett as been on the run for so many years(hes been wanted rather)................his British passport as surly ran out by now.So to return to the uk.....or get another passport surly when he applied his name would have popped up as wanted?

Not sure how it works but it bothers me how a guy who's wanted can travel form one country to another without being traced.I would imagine if your on the run going through customs is the last thing you would be safe doing? Or is this another flaw in the way our systems work allowing these perverted idiots to freely roam around the globe harming children all over without being traced.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

The thing is that there is virtually no border control between Spain and Portugal anymore, even between Gibraltar and Spain, they seldom really examine the passports, I have crossed between there many times and have never once been asked for my passports and one time not long after Madeleine went missing, I had my blonde blue eyed grandson who had long hair and was just a little younger than Madeleine at the time and they did not even look at his passport!
Many people in Spain looked at him though and many tried to touch him, which was a bit alarming! Guapa guapa (lovely lovely)
We could have got any amount of children through that border! there were three children with us, one more little blighter would not have made any difference!

Hewlett boasted about leaving PDL soon after Madeleine disappeared, apparently he went to Morocco!

Did you know that Hewlett was supposed to have been driven back here to the UK to get documents for his state pension for when he reached 65? apparently the pman who drove him said that the house where he was staying was raided by police, but we do not know if he was relased or whether he had already run from there by the time the police got there! yet he still managed to get in and out of this country!

This man said that he then googled his name and learned about his past!

Hewlett has apparently got TWO mobile phones and also has an email address! Apparently police are trying to check his records!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am

what is it his wife does again.I am trying to find it online but cant....only she makes money on the streets or something dressed up in fancy dress etc working stupid puppets etc

Im trying to read about the sighting in Amsterdam where the shop assistance said a child who said her name was Maddie asked where her mummy was,the couple Maddie was with had other children with them to.Maddie said shes not my mummy,they took me from my holiday etc.......................wasn't the shop she was seen in a party shop??I do parties for kids and all my dressing up outfits and props are always bought from party shops either in town or online.....................his wife dressed as a bunny as one point to make money,she would make the kids collect money from people while she ponced about in an outfit on the pavements........could it be this family visited a party shop for the wife to get her new latest party gadget to make money on the street,,,,,after all they were traveling a lot.Im not sure the dates add up though as they were probably in morroco at the time she was reportedly seen in the party shop with this family.

..it was just a thought.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 am

clairesy wrote:what is it his wife does again.I am trying to find it online but cant....only she makes money on the streets or something dressed up in fancy dress etc working stupid puppets etc

Im trying to read about the sighting in Amsterdam where the shop assistance said a child who said her name was Maddie asked where her mummy was,the couple Maddie was with had other children with them to.Maddie said shes not my mummy,they took me from my holiday etc.......................wasn't the shop she was seen in a party shop??I do parties for kids and all my dressing up outfits and props are always bought from party shops either in town or online.....................his wife dressed as a bunny as one point to make money,she would make the kids collect money from people while she ponced about in an outfit on the pavements........could it be this family visited a party shop for the wife to get her new latest party gadget to make money on the street,,,,,after all they were traveling a lot.Im not sure the dates add up though as they were probably in morroco at the time she was reportedly seen in the party shop with this family.

..it was just a thought.

Oh, Clairsey how clever you are remembering that...Hmm

After a disbelieving start, I am beginning to wonder about Hewlett! But is he doing it for anyone else, or just for himself? It still bothers me that he is the perfect fall guy, though..............so, I am open minded and watching this space avidly!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL Empty British police probing the disappearance

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/31/cops-probe-maddie-pervert-s-quick-escape-from-portugal-115875-21402454/

British police probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann want to
know why paedophile Raymond Hewlett left Portugal so quickly after she
vanished.

They have quizzed a witness who says sex attacker Hewlett told of being
outside the apartment where Maddie was snatched "several times".
Ex-ScotGuard Peter Verran, 46, was questioned by a detective from
Leicestershire for two hours this week about his three months in
Morocco with Hewlett, 64.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

HI Clairsy and Diane,

I mentioned this sighting in Holland by Anna Stam, when Hewlett first came on the scene, it particularly resonated with me because I remembered what Anna said about the couple and that there were other children present too!

Looking at the dates it doesn't quite fit in but everything else does, Anna said the man looked very unpleasant and remember this was before she knew about Hewlett and what he looked like.

This witness said Hewlett said he went to Morocco just after Madeleine disappeared, but then that is supposing that Hewlett was telling was telling the truth to this witness and the dates fitted and that the dates were correct and not somehow muddled over time!
Another witness puts him in that market the weekend after Madeleine disappeared, a witness that apparently spoke to a reporter in the Mail, he said he is no Hewlett fan, but he pulled along side him and parked at that market.
Now we have two different versions of what Hewlett said he done that weekend.
Who are we to believe Hewlett saying he was in Morocco? He also said he was at the market, now this witness has *conveniently* come forward to give an alibi to Hewlett, albeit reluctantly (so he says). Someone is lying there, or they are genuinely mistaken over the dates, let's face it, it was 2 years ago and I would not remember exactly what I was doing that particular time either. But then there is the fact that Madeleine had disappeared and the people in that area at that time may remember better because of what happened.
How do we know that the person providing the alibi for Hewlett is straight? Fact is we do not, when I read it, I did think that it seemed very convenient. I also thought a few other things in that report did not sound correct either, one of those was that mention about the the Portuguese did not have a record of the unidentified DNA, which were discussing previously.

But like Clairesy, this Dutch sighting really jarred my memory, I have posted it here somewhere last week, I'll have a look for it and bring it over here.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 pm

I cannot find it, but I have dug this up it gives the gist of it.

Ms Stam, 41, said in a witness statement to police that the girl entered her shop with a man and a woman and two other children.

The man - who "did not look like a nice person" - appeared to be speaking Portuguese but the woman told Ms Stam in English that they had a small circus in France.
Ms Stam was at the back of the shop when the young girl approached her and asked in unaccented English: "Do you know where my mummy is?"
On being told that her mother was a little further back in the store, the child replied: "She is not my mummy. She is a stranger, she took me from my mummy."
The Dutchwoman said she thought the girl looked "very much like" Madeleine apart from the colour of her hair.

Here is the artist impression, the man looks nothing like Hewlett, not sure about the woman. But imagine this man with longer hair and more of a mustache and he could look like the man in the sketch. His hair and mustache would be easily altered in no time at all!

I must admit this sighting along with the Belgian one, I have never been able to dismiss like the others!

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL 15073756

Artists impression of the couple believed to have been seen with Madeleine three days after she vanished as seen in The Mirror
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

It's those teeth that have my hackles up! I wonder if she has ever worn a mustache as a joke?

COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL SNN2511A-380_810904a COPS PROBE MADDIE PERVERT'S QUICK ESCAPE FROM PORTUGAL Marian10

Mariana Schmucker
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 am

Rosie i was looking for a picture of her last night to put with that picture of the women there. LOl,great minds hey!!! that's the woman seen in the party shop isnt it??

i wouldn't worry about the guy not looking like Hewlett anyway..............he let his wife go to Germany area without him so its likely she was with someone else in the shop at that time.If indeed it was her! perhaps she used her street magic games to earn her a place at a circus???Maybe the ring master was taking her shopping at the party shop to get her fitted in the latest clown outfit,along with 2 of her children and a child named maddie who stated 'shes not my mummy' they took me from my holiday!

actually why would he allow her to go to Germany without him???It is reported he was a very controlling man and wouldn't ever let them out of his sight???Hmmmm but he lets them go to Germany to live without him???He was probably the one who held all the cash so i cant see him allowing her to dip into it to run away from him.I wonder if he told them to go.........along with the children.................maddie maybe to??? just a thought of course.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 am

clairesy wrote:and so they should be worried as to why he done a moonlight flip,he was hardly dodging council tax or leccy bills etc was he.He was a traveler so didn't pay that stuff anyway,so the usual moonlight flick done by folk up to their eyes in debt can be ruled out as they lived day by day on basic means...........

imo you only run from something your scared of.
Good point Clairesy........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 am

Clairesy, where was it that you read he let his partner (Mariana Schmucker) go to live in Germany alone? I don't recall reading this, so would like to read it.
You are right, by all accounts he was very cold and very controlling and apparently did not allow her or the children out of his sight. Personally I do not think it is because he cared about them, I think it was probably more because he is scared of what the children may say and scared perhaps she will take the children and run off with them. God forbid this, but surely social services have to check these children out?
I know they tried in Spain, the Spanish authorities wanted to know how the children were cared for and about their schooling, apparently Mariana taught them!
One person says the children were immaculate etc, yet the opposite is said of the couple that spent all that time with them, they said the children were very withdraw and acted strangely, they could not communicate very well and they sat around playing in the mud all day! Poor little mites.

She apparently wore a pink bunny costume and used to go to some bridge and play a flute and send the children around to beg for money!

I think that Mariana looks very masculine, certainly in the above picture! In fact in that particular picture she could very easily be assumed to be a man, no problem.
I remember once there was a rumour doing the rounds that the man seen carrying Madeleine away, wasn't a man at all, but was a woman dressed as a man!

There are far too many coincidences involved here, I just hope they are all being checked out, it is too much to hope that the Portuguese police are checking them out though, so I do hope that all these things are being looked into.

Wasn't there reports of a woman seen outside the aprtment too?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 am

Hi rosie,i didn't read he let them go to live in Germany alone as such.But i read he signed himself out of an algarve hospital then quietly popped up in a german hosptail to carry on with his treatment. It was reported he went there because his wife and kids were there..............which led me to ask why would he allow them to go to germnay alone?

this is what he says about why he was re emerged in germany for treatment.........

"I came to Germany because my wife and our six children live here. My wife is looking for a lawyer for me at the moment",
he added.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 am

Well that is interesting Clairesy! He hasn't got a wife, it is his partner, I bet they will all be queuing up to be his lawyer - not! Perhaps the 3 A's can have collection for him to pay for his lawyer!

One wonders what he needs a lawyer for? As far as I can see all the reports I have read about him have stated the truth so it cannot be for that. Perhaps he is expecting to be arrested and charged sometime soon?
It has been reported that his partner did not know anything about his past, I find that hard to believe, apparently it has all come as a huge shock to her. if I was her, I would get my kids the hell away from him. She said her Raymond is a changed man, yeah right, course he is! affraid
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 am

Rosiepops wrote:Well that is interesting Clairesy! He hasn't got a wife, it is his partner, I bet they will all be queuing up to be his lawyer - not! Perhaps the 3 A's can have collection for him to pay for his lawyer!

One wonders what he needs a lawyer for? As far as I can see all the reports I have read about him have stated the truth so it cannot be for that. Perhaps he is expecting to be arrested and charged sometime soon?
It has been reported that his partner did not know anything about his past, I find that hard to believe, apparently it has all come as a huge shock to her. if I was her, I would get my kids the hell away from him. She said her Raymond is a changed man, yeah right, course he is! affraid

Hmmm if she didnt know anything about his past, for what reason did she say he is a changed man then ? Pinnochio

Make no mistake, imo this woman is as cold and calculating as Hewlett!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 am

Hi Tinks,

I cannot get over how manly she looks and have you noticed her teeth?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:21 am

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23698790-details/BREAKING+NEWS:+Convicted+paedophile+%27nothing+to+hide%27+over+missing+Madeleine/article.do

there's the link where i read about him going to Germany to be with his wife and kids.........i have read it else where to,its his excuse for signing out of the hospital by all accounts.

Anyways,his misses does look many doesn't she,all comes of not looking after yourself i suppose. Goes to show doesn't it,and to be honest with the state of the kids in the pictures i have seen makes me feel sick to.no wonder social services in span were concerned for them,they look awful poor things.No need in our day for children to walk around wearing rags,there is help available if you need it,which again brings me to ask why they weren't getting help........what are they running from,Hewlett with his sick ways never allowing them to be away from him,running from Spain because he is fed up with interfering social workers asking questions about his children etc.........

if a social worker or another person approached me with concern for my child i would be all ears wanting to correct a problem,not running from them. Could it be because his kids are not to be spoken to then????is that why they don't go to school?because they fear of what these little ones might say to others? it was once said that a child would probably recognise Madeleine if they were to see her because children tend to recognise another child's face better than an adult...........imo Madeleine as not been to a state school anywhere. But as she been around other children at all? Are those children also not around others much to talk to them???

IMO his children should be spoken to,first and foremost to find out about there own lives and how they have been treated and then to ask maybe if they know this little girl(a picture of Madeleine to be shown)

He might very well no nothing about Madeleine's abduction,but he should still be grilled and jailed over his previous crimes.He should never be allowed near children not even his own, and the fact that their flat in Germany over looks a playground as is within 200 meters of a kindergarten worries me to.

tinks.........good point chick..........if she knows nothing at all about his past then how the hell does she say he is a changed man?besides these geeks don't usually blatantly do it infront of others(unless they do it to) they do it in secret so how does she know he hasn't touched one of her own kids?i would say he as done.I would be extremely surprised if they don't report shortly that his children have been victim to his ways.I could be wrong but they dont ever ever change their ways..............and the sheer fact he doesn't let them go to school or mix etc tells a whole dark sordid story in itself imo........these kids are his prisoners,for what???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:33 am

Hi Clairesy, unfortunately I share your concern over Hewletts children. I know its an awful thing to discuss, but I wonder whether his son that died was medically examined before his burial ? poor child left in an unmarked grave, that really upsets me.

On a lighter note, are you looking forward to BB ? 3 more sleeps, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:35 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Clairesy, unfortunately I share your concern over Hewletts children. I know its an awful thing to discuss, but I wonder whether his son that died was medically examined before his burial ? poor child left in an unmarked grave, that really upsets me.

Is it BB ALREADY??
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:36 am

That means my first anniversary of this forum is only a couple of weeks away! Sheesh, where did the time go?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Clairesy, unfortunately I share your concern over Hewletts children. I know its an awful thing to discuss, but I wonder whether his son that died was medically examined before his burial ? poor child left in an unmarked grave, that really upsets me.

I know its not nice is it,but imo needs to be discussed more because soo many people avoid this subject and gives of a stench like the gravy advert that its a no go area,and that shouldn't be the case. It not only encourages the secret world of peados to flourish on in secret behind the backs of those who turn a blind eye to it ,it also gives those who have sadly been in situations the same or similar a feeling that they cant discuss or mention what they have endured because it is felt somewhat wrong or disgusting etc.So imo it shouldn't be treated as a sore subject or one to be frowned on or not spoken of etc.

The 3a site opened a thread on there which talked about the forum etc...and jasper(bubbles) said that we are disgusting here because we sound that we want Madeleine to be taken by peadophiles!!!

that is not the case.All areas should be investigated imo even peadophilia,if no one does think of her being with peadophiles or investigate that possibility then the child will (like may others) be lost in the silent world where people like those on 3a turn a blind eye to it.
yes its horrible.but if people don't mention it and turn blind eyes to it then they are at the same time turning a blind eye on the victims to.

I to have wondered about his son tinks,wondered what happened etc,apparently Spanish police might still press charges for child neglect over the matter.

big bro!! yep 3 sleeps tinks, lol....you sound like my little girl saying it like that! she as no concept of time yet and although she knows the days of the week etc shes confused about things such as...how long it is until we go here or there,and she often says''mammy how many sleeps until.....' lol
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:23 am

clairesy wrote:

I know its not nice is it,but imo needs to be discussed more because soo many people avoid this subject and gives of a stench like the gravy advert that its a no go area,and that shouldn't be the case. It not only encourages the secret world of peados to flourish on in secret behind the backs of those who turn a blind eye to it ,it also gives those who have sadly been in situations the same or similar a feeling that they cant discuss or mention what they have endured because it is felt somewhat wrong or disgusting etc.So imo it shouldn't be treated as a sore subject or one to be frowned on or not spoken of etc.

The 3a site opened a thread on there which talked about the forum etc...and jasper(bubbles) said that we are disgusting here because we sound that we want Madeleine to be taken by peadophiles!!!

that is not the case.All areas should be investigated imo even peadophilia,if no one does think of her being with peadophiles or investigate that possibility then the child will (like may others) be lost in the silent world where people like those on 3a turn a blind eye to it.
yes its horrible.but if people don't mention it and turn blind eyes to it then they are at the same time turning a blind eye on the victims to.

I to have wondered about his son tinks,wondered what happened etc,apparently Spanish police might still press charges for child neglect over the matter.

big bro!! yep 3 sleeps tinks, lol....you sound like my little girl saying it like that! she as no concept of time yet and although she knows the days of the week etc shes confused about things such as...how long it is until we go here or there,and she often says''mammy how many sleeps until.....' lol

PMSL, when did Bubbles ever say anything worth listening to Laffin

The womans an idiot, of course we do not want her to be with paedophiles, but reality is she could be and she could still be alive and suffering. It is this that scares the life out of me and all the while there is no proof she is dead I cannot and will not give up on her.

I dont like the thought she could be in their hands anymore than anyone else does, but to think she could remain in their hands because I and everyone else gave up on her, no, thats not an option as far as I'm concerned until their is proof to the contrary, Madeleine remains a very findable little girl.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next