Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Hewlett

+9
allformaddie
clairesy
sadie
dianeh
Catkins
AlexG
vee8
Rosie
Jayelles
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raymond Hewlett - Page 2 Empty Re: Raymond Hewlett

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 26, 2009 12:32 pm

AlexG wrote: clairesy said........

the link to the report released tonight where it states he as asked for records of his to be removed from pc etc....
alex said.............

But Mr Klau said: “Germany is a free country. Hewlett is not wanted in this country for any crime. There is nothing I can do to help the private detectives..”

He said no request for help had been submitted by Portuguese police, who are still in charge of the official Madeleine inquiry.

And thats all fine and dandy etc,i understand Germany is a free country and he isnt wanted there.But the reason i raised the issue with him wanting his records removed was to once again draw attention to his odd behavior.Regardless of where he is.It isnt normal to request your records to be removed from a hospital data base is it not??I don't think so anyway.And weather Germany feels he isn't a wanted man in their country is regardless ...he still gives off a stinking fishy smell. He can request things to be done for him as he is a free man in Germany........but it doesn't mean he is an innocent man in Germany because he isnt,hes a rapist.wherever he is,he is a rapist and no country will ever erase that from him.Regardless of their laws and policing methods.

Being able to request your records to be removed,and avoiding questioning by police doesn't (imo) show an innocent man acting as he wishes in a free country.Its the actions of a guilty man trying to hide something.Im not saying he is definitely involved in this case.But don't forget he is wanted in the uk to for crimes dating back years.He is afraid not only for the Madeleine case ...but also for other cases being connected to him. The free man in Germany as just been hunted down by the mccanns detectives and weather or not he is involved in this case is irrelevant to him,hes doomed anyway,hes wanted by many.And the sheer fact he refuses to talk about Madeleine and now wants records removed rings alarm bells for me.Im a free women.....im free in the uk,but i don't request my records get removed from a pc when i go to hospital for something because i have no reason to request such a bizarre thing. Infact something like that wouldn't even cross my mind??? why on earth would someone request such a thing?To be honest with you even if i had done something wrong i wouldn't think to erase my records after a hospital visit,imo he as thought very hard and panicked since being visited by detectives,his minds worked overtime and he as started requesting odd things so as not to reveal anything incriminating.Very odd indeed.I wouldn't be surprised if he now asks for all needles ever used on him to be burnt infront of him so he doesn't get dna tested without realising!!!The actions of a scared man hey??? like i said he may have nothing to do with Madeleine.............but he is still scared because cops in the uk and Ireland are now on his back for rapes and attacks dating back yrs. He is a frighted man,and thats evident in his odd behaviour,and also the odd behaviour of his wife who refuses to even anser to detectives contacting her!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed May 27, 2009 6:47 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Frankly I think this man is the scum of the earth, I dont care how long ago he committed these crimes, but he committed them against young girls, so deserves to pay for it, doesnt he?

He should be made to speak to the detectives, as for having no record in Germany, well lucky Germany thats all I can say.
He has been caught up with and probably doesnt know how to handle things.............................if he was at deaths door the other day, how did he manage to get into the car park to speak to the waiting media etc? More to this story than meets the eye methinks.

Kate and Gerry McCann need to know what happened to their daughter, its their right to know, its not however this paedos right to withold any information he may have.

Also if he is innocent of any wrongdoing towards Madeleine, there shouldnt be any problem with having the interview with the two detectives. His silence says a lot to me.

ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed May 27, 2009 11:03 pm

can anybody tell me why hes in germany?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 28, 2009 1:34 am

littleminx wrote:can anybody tell me why hes in germany?

hi minxy hun, he signed himself out of a hospital in the algarve or Spain......and quietly moved to Germany where is wife lives,there he carried on with cancer treatemnt. I think his reasons for going o germany were just that. Not sure though to me he is just scum,needs to be put down not treated.
heres a news report released by austrain media just 25 mins ago.............

Maddie: Paedo interview

The wanted British paedophile who is now a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has spoken for the first time from his hospital bed.

Convicted child rapist Raymond Hewlett, 64, was interviewed by German media at the University Hospital Aachen in western Germany, where he is undergoing treatment for cancer.

But he did not take the opportunity to deny any involvement in Maddie's disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz two years ago.

All he would say when quizzed about Maddie's fate was: "What do the police want from me? The investigations in Portugal were closed a long time ago."

But he denied being involved in an earlier sex attack on two young girls in 1975 which West Yorkshire police still want to quiz him over.

"I don't have anything to do with that. I came to Germany because my wife and our six children live here. My wife is looking for a lawyer for me at the moment," he claimed.

Hewlett looked frail and and weak after being moved from intensive care to a normal ward. His straggly hair was unkept and tangled and he wore an anti-thrombosis sock on one foot.

Former police detectives working for Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann are to ask Hewlett for a DNA sample to test against forensic results found at the holiday apartment.

Local German public prosecutor Robert Deller said: "We are waiting for the British criminal investigators, who have not yet arrived."But there is no rush, they will probably be here some time this week."

Pervert Hewlett was living near the McCanns' holiday home when Maddie disappeared and fears that he may have been involved were raised by suspicious holidaymakers. Local police - who became obsessed with the lie that Maddie's parents were behind her disappearance - quizzed him briefly but believed his alibi.

Former Scots Guardsman Hewlett has been on the run since his release from jail after serving six years for a sex attack on a 14-year-old girl in 1988.

Girlfriend Marina Schmucker, 33, drifted around Europe with Hewlett in a shabby camper van before settling in Aachen when his cancer was diagnosed.

++++++++++++++++++++
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Raymond Hewlett - Page 2 Empty clairesy

Post by littleminx Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 am

remember carol everette saying connections to germany?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 am

yer she mentioned a German/Austrian link.Its stil on her web site anyway. Shes recently posted something about a case of a missing girl in japan she is working with aswel. Seems they are following her advice infinding this child to!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 pm

AlexG wrote:

although the Thomson said Hewlett was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter.He refused.
Put the blame on the Gypsies is always the easy way. A pedophile tells you that was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter and you believe in the pedo because the Gypsies are "bad people" .... very nice ;)

I have just read tonight how he is refusing to help privates and how he as asked medical staff to remove his details from computer records at the hospital.His wife is apparently playing silly games with the privates.She also refuses to talk and answer questions. If they have nothing to hide then why not help?Apparently the privates cant force him because they don't have the same rights as police...............RIGHTS??????
I was just stating that sometime ago on this precise forum ....
Of course... people who don't know me or that know me for a short time often don't believe in what I say ...
Ask Pedro Silva ! We fight all the time because of that ;)

Another though here............he as young children to yer???have they been asked if they know Madeleine? it could be they met her if she was with them at all.
Inquire the children.
That is being taken care also, or so I hope.

Bumping this up from archives because it is now topical.

Very interesting about the gypsies isn't it Clairesy? Seems we may have been right - perhaps a little? I am now looking for the posts we did where we thought that Mariana could have so easily dressed as a man and false mustache looked more like sketchman than any other person that has been compared to him!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm away from home for a few days and saw the news.
May this be the breakthrough at last. I am not PC and can tell you that Roma do steal .. and WE are the Others to them. Our children are less than theirs and this does happen.
My fingers are crossed again .. I believe this is what happened and Madeleine will be found. And if the gang are rounded up then so might Joana and others. Amaral and the PJ mafia know and have been paid to cover this up.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Rosie wrote:
AlexG wrote:

although the Thomson said Hewlett was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter.He refused.
Put the blame on the Gypsies is always the easy way. A pedophile tells you that was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter and you believe in the pedo because the Gypsies are "bad people" .... very nice ;)

I have just read tonight how he is refusing to help privates and how he as asked medical staff to remove his details from computer records at the hospital.His wife is apparently playing silly games with the privates.She also refuses to talk and answer questions. If they have nothing to hide then why not help?Apparently the privates cant force him because they don't have the same rights as police...............RIGHTS??????
I was just stating that sometime ago on this precise forum ....
Of course... people who don't know me or that know me for a short time often don't believe in what I say ...
Ask Pedro Silva ! We fight all the time because of that ;)

Another though here............he as young children to yer???have they been asked if they know Madeleine? it could be they met her if she was with them at all.
Inquire the children.
That is being taken care also, or so I hope.

Bumping this up from archives because it is now topical.

Very interesting about the gypsies isn't it Clairesy? Seems we may have been right - perhaps a little? I am now looking for the posts we did where we thought that Mariana could have so easily dressed as a man and false mustache looked more like sketchman than any other person that has been compared to him!

hi rosie,i know.

makes sense doesn't it,and certainly worth looking into.This isn't the first time that Hewlett as mentioned gypsies he once told a guy at a camp site in morroco about gypsies trying to buy is own child..Thing is though personally i calls Hewlett as a gypsy.He is a traveller so in my eyes he is a gypsy and imo probably as more to do with this case than hes let on.

There was also something about his white van Rosie,he was suppose to have sold it not long after Madeleine was snatched.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi Clairesy,

He associated a lot with gypsies apparently, he was always hanging around with them. I remember those reports about him talking to that man at one of the camp sites, about gypsies asking to buy his own blonde little girl. I think this is a plausible story, the one thing I do not understand is why Hewlett's son binned the letter? However, he was estranged from his father for many years and not surprising he may react this way to any communication from him, he had previously said that the family wants nothing to do with him. I do feel for him and his sister, this must be like a nightmare with people constantly pointing the finger at them and none of it has anything to do with them, it is so unfair, the innocent people always suffer the most.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi rosie,

Well i was baffled to as to why he would burn the letter,but it contained a lot of apologies for the way he affected his sons life etc. Minxy made a good point in her post the other day when she said perhaps the letter contained details of things he may not want other to know about. I dont suppose his life was rosie with his father so perhaps there are certain things that went on that he prefers not to talk about or to let out now.Could be why he burnt the cheesy letter his father left him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Marilyn wrote:I'm away from home for a few days and saw the news.
May this be the breakthrough at last. I am not PC and can tell you that Roma do steal .. and WE are the Others to them. Our children are less than theirs and this does happen.
My fingers are crossed again .. I believe this is what happened and Madeleine will be found. And if the gang are rounded up then so might Joana and others. Amaral and the PJ mafia know and have been paid to cover this up.

Hi Marilyn, long time no hear! I believe something like this happened to her too and I think this is what her parents and private detectives think also. The way she was abducted and the whole manner of her going points to this. It was arranged, right from Madeleine and her family being given this particular apartment. Someone spotted Madeleine over here, someone knew the McCanns were going on holiday, the police may like to start their investigations over here, with the people who booked the holiday, ie was it done online? Which holiday company? Was it a local company? Who had access to details? What are their backgrounds? That abduction started in this country and someone may have travelled over from Portugal first to see if Madeleine was the child they wanted. The McCann family movements were being monitored long before they all went off to Portugal. People ask why Madeleine with her coloboma? Well the question should be turned around to ask, why not? If it had to be Madeleine they should ask why it had to be her, that specific child with that specific eye defect and look into that. Is it possible that someone lost a child of Madeleine's age and description with a coloboma in her right eye? Who had access to records at the passport office when the McCanns applied for their passport?
I think detectives should be thinking along these lines, this country is where Madeleine's abduction started. In my opinion Hewlett and his partner figure in the actual abduction and that abduction was NOT for a paedophile, that just does not fit. There is someone very close by in PDL that knows what happened to Madeleine and there are at least two policia judiciaria detectives that also know who took her and where they took her and why and I bet they know where she is now. Those people 6, possibly 7 people know and that woman in Barcelona was the handover point.
Police should start looking into the backgrounds of people who have been known to run child adoption agencies, they should also look into people's backgrounds that needed a lot of money.
Madeleine is out there, Madeleine IS alive and the people that took her WILL be found and there is a certain person that knows this too and perhaps the enormity of what he has been involved in is now hitting him as he realises that the world has changed and he can no longer hide behind fascism and this is NEVER going to go away and Madeleine's parents will NEVER stop looking for her and we will NEVER stop supporting them. I would be worried and look a shadow of my former self if I had all of this playing on my mind too.

As ever the Portuguese authorities need to bring Goncalo Amaral and his best buddy Ricardo Paiva in for formal questioning, over their handling of this investigation. They should stop pussyfooting around and do it, the days of treading lightly have long gone, time some people start saying what they mean and mean what they!
The Portuguese government must know that the shadow of Madeleine's abduction will forever haunt Praia da Luz and Portugal, it is NOT going to go away, the only it will fade is for the truth to be known and Madeleine's parents put out of the hell they are living in. They can start by arresting these two people, making them official witnesses and forcing them to speak!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

clairesy wrote:Hi rosie,

Well i was baffled to as to why he would burn the letter,but it contained a lot of apologies for the way he affected his sons life etc. Minxy made a good point in her post the other day when she said perhaps the letter contained details of things he may not want other to know about. I dont suppose his life was rosie with his father so perhaps there are certain things that went on that he prefers not to talk about or to let out now.Could be why he burnt the cheesy letter his father left him.

I would be inclined to think along those lines too Clairesy. That letter was much too little and way too late and it may have had the ability to "burn" him, figuratively speaking. Who knows what that man did to his own children anyway and perhaps that letter was just way too much for him to cope with and he coped with it by getting rid of it, I can understand that, it also may have come as such a shock to receive such a letter that it blew his mind apart and brought with it a whole load of very very bad memories back, memories that he just cannot bear to think about and he acted on the spur of the moment, very plausible. I can't be too tough on him, goodness knows what kind of life they had when their pig of a father was around! We are looking at this from a rational viewpoint, when he received that letter, the shock would have made him all but rational, I am just thankful he decided to speak about it now. I hope more comes to light because of this and if it does, it will be down to him and of that he can feel good about.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm wondering why the PI's or some Newspaper aren't pressuring Mariana.....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm

My friends, from the first second, I have always told (every possible lead I found, sent it to PJ, immediately followed the coupleĀ“s first appeal in front of the 5A, reading it with a flashlight) this: the way she was abducted and the whole manner of her going points to this. It was arranged, right from Madeleine and her family being given this particular apartment. Someone spotted Madeleine over here, someone knew the McCanns were going on holiday, the police may like to start their investigations over here, with the people who booked the holiday, ie was it done online? Which holiday company? Was it a local company? Who had access to details? What are their backgrounds? That abduction started in this country and someone may have travelled over from Portugal first to see if Madeleine was the child they wanted. The McCann family movements were being monitored long before they all went off to Portugal (I have also told, that someone in UK (with connections in Praia da Luz) had been aware of the coupleĀ“s coming to Praia da Luz (possibly travelled in the same plane the couple took in UK, when they arrived for the first time in Praia da Luz), possibly followed them (from the moment they took a car which conducted them to Praia da Luz) in another car. I still maintain / insist this today, with the belief this was what happened.

Who had access to records at the passport office when the McCanns applied for their passport?

I think detectives should be thinking along these lines, this country is where Madeleine's abduction started. There is someone very close by in PDL that knows what happened to Madeleine and there are at least two policia judiciaria detectives that also know who took her and where they took her and why and I bet they know where she is now. Those people 6, possibly 7 people know and that woman in Barcelona was the handover point.

Police should start looking into the backgrounds of people who have been known to run child adoption agencies, they should also look into people's backgrounds that needed a lot of money.

As ever the Portuguese authorities need to bring Goncalo Amaral and his best buddy Ricardo Paiva in for formal questioning, over their handling of this investigation. They should stop pussyfooting around and do it, the days of treading lightly have long gone, time some people start saying what they mean and mean what they! The Portuguese government must know that the shadow of Madeleine's abduction will forever haunt Praia da Luz and Portugal, it is NOT going to go away. They can start by arresting these two people, making them official witnesses and forcing them to speak!

So, yes, I agree with this.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 am

oooo when I have time I need to read through all of this information and all your old posts on Hewlett, etc. You guys have a mountain of information here and worked very hard on it it looks like. Clairsey and Minx made good points about why he would burn the letter...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

i think marianna should definitely be questioned...and if she refuses i thin she be made to take the stand.She is after al a potential witness ni this case if hewletts claims in his letter are t be believed or investigates SHE HAS TO BE questions surly?

Personally if it was one of my loved ones who were missing i would go hunt the B/tch down if she didn't talk.My patients with people like her are very thin and i couldn't stand aside and know someone might know something about someone i loved but not be saying.It would crack me up.

I would imagine she is one of the people on top of the mccanns list t talk to right to now.If she isn't then i would seriously question why she isnt.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 am

I am not convinced that the abduction started in England but do not rule it out. But I will tell you this, I should be convinced one way or another because it should have been fully investigated. From how they chose the resort, to how it was booked, to how the room was allocated etc. Who had access to the booking details?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:15 pm

clairesy wrote:i think marianna should definitely be questioned...and if she refuses i thin she be made to take the stand.She is after al a potential witness ni this case if hewletts claims in his letter are t be believed or investigates SHE HAS TO BE questions surly?

Personally if it was one of my loved ones who were missing i would go hunt the B/tch down if she didn't talk.My patients with people like her are very thin and i couldn't stand aside and know someone might know something about someone i loved but not be saying.It would crack me up.

I would imagine she is one of the people on top of the mccanns list t talk to right to now.If she isn't then i would seriously question why she isnt.
I would too Clairesy....
@Dianeh....I agree, I'm not sure it started anywhere but PDL.....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2