Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie lead-suspect is a monster.

+6
Hael
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
sadie
Tinkerbell43
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maddie lead-suspect is a monster. - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie lead-suspect is a monster.

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 10:29 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Maddie lead-suspect is a monster. - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie lead-suspect is a monster.

Post by dianeh Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 am

Im sorry but I disagree with you.

The British police are accountable for their actions and they will have a lot of explaining to do if they fail to investigate this man's possible links to Madeleine's investigation. There is just NO excuse for them doing nothing.

Also, please be aware that Madeleine is still listed as a missing child by Interpol.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 10:47 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue May 26, 2009 11:02 am

'Trust me, the UK police will not do anything at all. I know, it sound stupid but that is the truth. They will not interfere. This will be a fight for the private detectives only.'

Alex - By saying that you seem to know an awful lot about the UK police and what they can and can't do. Can you tell me what you do, because you seem to be quite an authority on every aspect of Madeleine's disappearance??

I would also like to point out that it seems strange that the German police are investigating the death of Hewett's son who was killed in Spain, whereas our police reportedly cannot investigate the disappearance of Madeleine in Portugal. Something seems to be wrong here.

Last edited by jean on Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 11:12 am

Last edited by AlexG on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

when glitter came back to the uk he was immediately put onto a sex offenders register.The police here are not perfect many crimes go un solved,however peadophilia and crimes similar ie sex offenses on anyone are not taken lightly and police do have a duty to keep tracks as best they can on these nuts.If they are tracking this man(which they are) they WILL investigate his involvement with Madeleine. They will look at his whole background and try to unravel where and what he as done.Whether he is involved in other crimes in the uk etc and maybe even connecting him to crimes in countries that aint interested in him themselves eg..... Portugal and Germany.

Portugal are still heading the investigation into Madeleine and abduction however for some reason they have not yet requested he be investigated???Why not? Irish police and British police are already in Germany waiting to question him within 24 hours over sex assaults dating back years..........those crimes are important because they involved innocent people being hurt.If he is connected he will be charged and dealt with.Madeleine as been gone for only 2 years and Portuguese police still haven't requested to talk to him yet???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue May 26, 2009 10:20 pm

I've already written a post about most aspects in this thread, but I lost it so I'm really p&&&ed off!

1. PJ, other police forces, PI

1.1 In general

Hewlett is a criminal, a convicted paedo on the run. He did NOT 'recover' after serving his time. And the proof is that he did not run to the UK to be treated to his cancer, he quietly went to Germany, from where his wife is.

So, the british police is after him, rightfully, as he is suspect of cases in the UK. They have however to seek german police go ahead to interview him.

In Spain, he was caught driving an illegal vehicle. The law, if I'm not mistaken, is just to aprehend the vehicle and fine the owner. He found another vehicle and set off to Germany, killing one of his children on the way. He probably was ordered to stay and make himself present to the police every x days, awaiting trial. During one of these x periods, he drove off to Germany, accross the open european boarders. The spanish police should be looking for him as well, they SHOULD, because the crime was commited in the country under their jurisdiction.

The german police should have been informed of that child's death and should be interested in investigating the exact situation. They SHOULD, because being the child son of a german (mother) he is also a german citizen (?) and the driver who caused the death is currently in german soil.

1.2 Madeleine

Hewlett was near PdL when Madeleine was there as well and was abducted, and then apparently moved afterwards. That makes him 'person of interest', he was interviewed by PJ and quickly illibated. Bad work from PJ, yes, we are used to it. But the case is shelved now, PJ will NOT do anything unless it is reopened. To do that, palpable evidence is needed, not suspicions. But...(see below)

1.3 How to progress from here

PIs know only too well that the 'person of interest' can only be officially inquired by the german police, or another official police force under authorization of the german police. But I was convinced that the case wasn't closed in the UK. If that is the case, the british police can and should interrogate Hewlett about Madeleine too. And they can request help from PJ in very specific actions: they won't be trying to reopen a shelved portuguese case just porsue an ongoing british case. That can certainly be done, and in which concerns Hewlett of course only after he is interrogated by british police.

And that is the only hope of getting progress IMHO.

2. The media

Media is business, full stop.

It is not about Madeleine , it is about making money. Of course, I'm not saying that they are ALL newsmakers, that they do not tell us about the truth, what I am trying to say is that they will not care much if the timimg to break a certain piece of news can be damaging to the subject of this news, for instance.

They were contacted, it appears, by the Tompsons. But the family's PR was not very well. The Tompsons may have spoken about Hewlett, but all the fuss about it afterwards was totally unnecessary.

3. Social services and the Hewletts

His wife is german and is living in Germany at a known squalid address. The remaining children are with her. Why aren't the german social services doing something about it? Or are they?

4. A personal loose thought

It is said that the PIs want to take some Hewlett's DNA samples, to check against unidentified DNA at 5A. I think it is probably more interesting to get his wife's samples. It came to mind that, if he was involved in the abduction, we would probably drive the get away vehicle, and a woman has been reported in/close to the apartment that night. Also, he did not carry Madeleine, in his statement Martin Smith clearly saw a man of 'slim build', I think he is more 'athletic', wouldn't you agree?

I'm going to send this post now. I'm already lost on what I wanted to say...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

AlexG wrote:

The police here are not perfect many crimes go un solved,however peadophilia and crimes similar ie sex offenses on anyone are not taken lightly and police do have a duty to keep tracks as best they can on these nuts.
Sometimes what we have on our homes is not better than what other's have.
Are you happy with the sentence they gave to the people involved in Baby P crime ?
Every country have it's own problems ....

No alex im not happy with the way uk authorities have handled the baby p case at all.But then i have always said Portugal is not alone with its deluded cops and other authoritative people. But in all honesty alex baby p didn't have a chance,he was killed cruelly and his abuse was ignored by socail services and police,public people here had no knowledge until the poor things was announced dead.If we had known it was going on believe me we would have ben shouting the odds just as loud as we are with the pj.Madeleine didn't either however if we all turn around and say ''oh what the hell the pj are a bunch of d/cks, but hey!!so what they aint the only ones''........then what chance does she have?

And lets be honest the exact same police have failed not only in Madeleine's case but joan's and others to.Its not a small minority is it alex,its a major thing,a big group of people who are maybe even covering up here???Hmmmmmmmmmm like you said before alex,maybe to catch big pedophile rings etc you need to look at cops,docs,solicitors etc...just like casa pia????

thing is aswel alex,in the uk,the police have SACKED those responsible for failing to see baby p was being abused.But lets also remember although they failed to see that poor baby peter was being abused they weren't the ones lashing out his beatings.They weren't the ones doing the abuse,they were however the ones who were suppose to help him but failed to.The pj however have been reported to be the ones to beat, cover up, manipulate, lie to, and traumatise witnesses that much they sign confessions to crimes they have not committed in a desperate bid to save themselves of further abuse by the very people who are suppose to be looking after the community. When you talk about a big network being behind peadophile rings etc i think they are sitting right on your doorstep.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 29, 2009 2:31 am

Maddie Suspect Being Quizzed

A British convicted paedophile, who is a possible suspect in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is likely to be brought back to the UK to be quizzed over that and a number of other sex attacks. Former soldier Raymond Hewlett, who has become the new focus of the investigation into the three year old's disappearance, is being treated for throat cancer at a hospital in Germany. It has been confirmed that he was living just one hour's drive away from the resort of Praia da Luz where Maddie disappeared in May 2007. Hewlett has a long record of
sex attacks on young girls and is wanted by police in both the UK and Ireland. According to the Evening Standard newspaper, three police forces held a conference call yesterday to decide on how best to proceed. In a separate development, detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann have flown to Germany to speak to 64-year-old Hewlett and sources close to the investigation claimed they were told he spoke to friends about Maddie in such a way that they suspected he was involved or knew what had happened to her. It is believed that investigators
will want to know why Hewlett checked out of a hospital in the Algarve, Portugal, where he was being treated for cancer only to reappear in Germany. He is described by detectives as 'cunning' and a 'danger to children' and operates by cruising in a van. He has been known to pose as a police officer and befriend families in order to get access to their children.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posing as a police officer????wtf?? These sickos will go to any lengths to get their grubby hands on people. I wonder how many families he as befriended as a police officer in order to get close to their children? there was talk once that a police officer befriended kate and gerry.It wasn't him,i would imagine the mccanns would have recognised him.,However i think its weird that the whole police officer befriending thing as come to light.....makes you wonder if Hewlett as got his idea of posing as a cop form somewhere?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 am

maria wrote:I've already written a post about most aspects in this thread, but I lost it so I'm really p&&&ed off!

1. PJ, other police forces, PI

1.1 In general

Hewlett is a criminal, a convicted paedo on the run. He did NOT 'recover' after serving his time. And the proof is that he did not run to the UK to be treated to his cancer, he quietly went to Germany, from where his wife is.

So, the british police is after him, rightfully, as he is suspect of cases in the UK. They have however to seek german police go ahead to interview him.

In Spain, he was caught driving an illegal vehicle. The law, if I'm not mistaken, is just to aprehend the vehicle and fine the owner. He found another vehicle and set off to Germany, killing one of his children on the way. He probably was ordered to stay and make himself present to the police every x days, awaiting trial. During one of these x periods, he drove off to Germany, accross the open european boarders. The spanish police should be looking for him as well, they SHOULD, because the crime was commited in the country under their jurisdiction.

The german police should have been informed of that child's death and should be interested in investigating the exact situation. They SHOULD, because being the child son of a german (mother) he is also a german citizen (?) and the driver who caused the death is currently in german soil.

1.2 Madeleine

Hewlett was near PdL when Madeleine was there as well and was abducted, and then apparently moved afterwards. That makes him 'person of interest', he was interviewed by PJ and quickly illibated. Bad work from PJ, yes, we are used to it. But the case is shelved now, PJ will NOT do anything unless it is reopened. To do that, palpable evidence is needed, not suspicions. But...(see below)

1.3 How to progress from here

PIs know only too well that the 'person of interest' can only be officially inquired by the german police, or another official police force under authorization of the german police. But I was convinced that the case wasn't closed in the UK. If that is the case, the british police can and should interrogate Hewlett about Madeleine too. And they can request help from PJ in very specific actions: they won't be trying to reopen a shelved portuguese case just porsue an ongoing british case. That can certainly be done, and in which concerns Hewlett of course only after he is interrogated by british police.

And that is the only hope of getting progress IMHO.

2. The media

Media is business, full stop.

It is not about Madeleine , it is about making money. Of course, I'm not saying that they are ALL newsmakers, that they do not tell us about the truth, what I am trying to say is that they will not care much if the timimg to break a certain piece of news can be damaging to the subject of this news, for instance.

They were contacted, it appears, by the Tompsons. But the family's PR was not very well. The Tompsons may have spoken about Hewlett, but all the fuss about it afterwards was totally unnecessary.

3. Social services and the Hewletts

His wife is german and is living in Germany at a known squalid address. The remaining children are with her. Why aren't the german social services doing something about it? Or are they?

4. A personal loose thought

It is said that the PIs want to take some Hewlett's DNA samples, to check against unidentified DNA at 5A. I think it is probably more interesting to get his wife's samples. It came to mind that, if he was involved in the abduction, we would probably drive the get away vehicle, and a woman has been reported in/close to the apartment that night. Also, he did not carry Madeleine, in his statement Martin Smith clearly saw a man of 'slim build', I think he is more 'athletic', wouldn't you agree?
I'm going to send this post now. I'm already lost on what I wanted to say...

Yes, he does have an athletic build, but he is not fat. i think that it is unlikely to be him, but I have to say that in the one photograph we had of Hewlett striding towards the camera, his stride was remakably like the stride that bundleman had on the one drawing.

The main reasons that I am against him are that he just seems to be a perfect fall guy (red herring), I also think that more than one person was involved and again, it isn't his Modus operandi is it? He liked older girls didn't he? - and i dont recall the fact that he abducted anyone from their 'home'.

But then he could have been working for someone else, couldn't he? Oh, what a mystery!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2