Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson

+8
dianeh
clairesy
jean
Catkins
sadie
Pedro Silva
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
12 posters

Go down

Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson Empty Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson

Post by Hael Thu May 14, 2009 6:59 am

Our Ref: XXXXXX-Letter
Date: XXXX 2009

Dear Madam/Sir

Thank you for your recent enquiry concerning Calpol Infant Suspension (120mg paracetamol per 5ml).

Calpol Infant Suspension contains paracetamol which is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. As you rightly point out, it does not have sedative properties. We are keen to ensure that consumers understand how to use all of our products correctly. In the case of Calpol, we ensure clear messages in our advertising to ensure correct usage. The product also contains clear instructions for use on the box and within the enclosed patient information leaflet.

Thank you for your concern regarding the reputation of our product and the suggestion that we contact Mr Amaral. We will give your suggestion due consideration.

Yours sincerely

Johnson & Johnson Ltd

XXXXXX XXXXXXXX BSc (Hons)
Medical Information Officer
Professional Information Ltd
on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Ltd

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson Empty Re: Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson

Post by vee8 Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 am

Well done! Another filthy lie nailed!

clapping clapping
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson Empty Re: Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 am

applause Well done applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu May 14, 2009 11:04 am

Well done Hael, just shows what a bit of proper research can do!

clapping
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Very well done, Hael - can you maybe send it over to Vile's, Clawsie's and Joanna's blogs now do you think.

Can you come up with anything about the dogs?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I don't believe the children were drugged on calpol and testes proved that to.

The normal calpol might not have sedative properties in it but i will admit though for some crazy reason when my daughter is given calpol she does go sleepy???Im not sure why.Maybe it is solely because she isn't in pain any longer and able to sleep..But there are some calpols that do have a sedative it in...
I know this because i was once told by my doctor to give my child this calpol because she was poorly with a chest infection and throat infection and couldn't sleep properly through coughing etc My doctor suggested i used the calpol which did have the sedative in.I didn't though,i just used the one i had at home already which is normal calpol.

Im not posting this to contradict,just to point out that there is a calpol that does have a sedative in it,and thats that where the confusion might be coming from..Im not sure which one it is,but there is one which does have sedative properties

Nevertheless the mccann children were not drugged on calpol and that as been proved with testes,they were not sedated that night.

To be honest with you though i think its irrelevant anyway, calpol does not make you get abducted...............the child was abducted, witnesses with very similar accounts have given statements which points towards an abduction there is other witness accounts and things that point towards her abduction to apart from the obvious fact she isnt here anymore.........Also as we know there is NO evidence which suggests Madeleine as come to harm that night.So imo the focus needs to move from the calpol malarkey regardless of its uses and effects on kids and onto the effects that an abductor might be having on a child who as been taken from her family and had her life turned upside down. That imo is more important now.Not what her parents done didn't do,said or didn't say.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

I agree, the focus should be only about the child and the person who took her, that is the most important, so she can be found and returned to her family.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Thu May 14, 2009 8:54 pm

calcite51 wrote:Very well done, Hael - can you maybe send it over to Vile's, Clawsie's and Joanna's blogs now do you think.

Can you come up with anything about the dogs?

The dogs discussions/analysis has been done over and over on various forums. The DNA and technical stuff, re forensic science of the case has been discussed with various experts and people in the know. It is out there on some forums.
Can you please pm me the links to the blogs, thank you.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Good stuff, Hael

As ever, thorough investigation. Well done
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

Hael wrote:Our Ref: XXXXXX-Letter
Date: XXXX 2009

Dear Madam/Sir

Thank you for your recent enquiry concerning Calpol Infant Suspension (120mg paracetamol per 5ml).

Calpol Infant Suspension contains paracetamol which is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. As you rightly point out, it does not have sedative properties. We are keen to ensure that consumers understand how to use all of our products correctly. In the case of Calpol, we ensure clear messages in our advertising to ensure correct usage. The product also contains clear instructions for use on the box and within the enclosed patient information leaflet.

Thank you for your concern regarding the reputation of our product and the suggestion that we contact Mr Amaral. We will give your suggestion due consideration.

Yours sincerely

Johnson & Johnson Ltd

XXXXXX XXXXXXXX BSc (Hons)
Medical Information Officer
Professional Information Ltd
on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Ltd

highfive
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am

I really can't see how they can take the dogs reaction into account as Madeleine was abducted on 3 May and the dogs who were reported to give the reaction didn't arrive until the middle of August. Also, the apartment had been rented out to two different families before the British team arrived. All the experts have stated that the so called 'evidence' that they found was not good enough to accuse the McCanns of anything. So, as far as I can see, that should be the end of story .........

As far as the Calpol is concerned, there are two types, one with sugar and one without. There are no other variations, and neither contain a sedative.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 am

Hi jean,

yer and don't forget mind...the British dogs were supposed to have picked up all sorts of cavadar at the apartments....from Madeleine's death scent to her blood splattered up the wall.....funny how the Portuguese dogs missed that in the early days isn't it??after all the Portuguese cops refused help from British police and their dogs because they said they had the situation under control and their dogs were perfectly capable......that capable they missed blood up the wall??? Laffin

But they were really good though after all they successfully traced her scent to the supermarket...and to the beach,.....and in other apartments rented by the tapas... Laffin .....which again makes me laugh because of of course they are going to trace her scent at the beach and supermarket and the friends apartments..they were all on holiday together and had visited these places numerous times....shame they didn't trace her scent to the abductor though.

the calpol i talk about is called calpolnight and it does have a mild sedative in it.It is not an infant medicine it for children aged 2 years plus. Although i find the calpol argument with the antis irrelevant anyway.....and also silly to be honest because if a child is given something to sleep they are not likely to wake up and roam around.......... they sleep lol....thats the whole point of the blooming thing.But the mccanns hadn't used that on hem anyway,no sedative medicine was found in any of the children's hair samples and that includes calpolnight.

They tested hair from a brush of Madeleine's that they originally took not long after she vanished,along with saliva from a tooth brush and im not sure if they used samples from her pillow at home aswel just to rule out that the tooth brush at the apartment wasn't contaminated with someone else's saliva....saliva or hair from her pillow at home in the uk was also reported to have been collected.........

They also found kate hadn't taken drugs as some media reports suggested in the early days.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 15, 2009 10:45 am

Claire

I read on another forum that the night calpol wasnt available until after Madeleine had been abducted, it wasnt on the market at the time of Madeleine' abduction.

This apparently came from the Calpol (company name most likely) website.

It wasnt available until Sept 2007 (or something like that) going from memory. I tried to confirm that a few months ago but the website had nothing to point to when the new calpol went on the market.

Now Kate may have had access to this new calpol if the surgery she worked at had been given samples. Now if the PJ were really doing their job, they would have had the British police check this out. Not to hard to do, after all it would only have been available from the reps of the pharmaceutical company, and only 1 would go to the surgery where Kate worked. My bet is that this wasnt investigated because the PJ know Madeleine wasnt drugged with anything administered by her parents. IN other words, the drugging was never considered seriously as a theory, because if it was, then this avenue would have been investigated. As well, tests would have been done on the twins straight away to determine if they had been drugged as well.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Fri May 15, 2009 7:53 pm

dianeh wrote:Claire

I read on another forum that the night calpol wasnt available until after Madeleine had been abducted, it wasnt on the market at the time of Madeleine' abduction.

This apparently came from the Calpol (company name most likely) website.

It wasnt available until Sept 2007 (or something like that) going from memory. I tried to confirm that a few months ago but the website had nothing to point to when the new calpol went on the market.

Now Kate may have had access to this new calpol if the surgery she worked at had been given samples. Now if the PJ were really doing their job, they would have had the British police check this out. Not to hard to do, after all it would only have been available from the reps of the pharmaceutical company, and only 1 would go to the surgery where Kate worked. My bet is that this wasnt investigated because the PJ know Madeleine wasnt drugged with anything administered by her parents. IN other words, the drugging was never considered seriously as a theory, because if it was, then this avenue would have been investigated. As well, tests would have been done on the twins straight away to determine if they had been drugged as well.

It just goes to show..........
-the pj did not question Calpol with the manufacturers. It would have taken ONE telephone call to Johnson & Johnson to clarify the facts.
-the ones using this as proof, that she was drugged, did not even have the decency to do research or contact the drug company to make sure of their facts.
When you sit back and take a good look at this entire investigation, you realise that clowns at a circus could have probably done a better job.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon May 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Sorry, Alex, I haven't found anything on Calpol or any other medicine found. But again, I usually get lost in the middle of those thousands of pages.

(Sorry, but it is true. I found something very interesting once, took note of it and when I came back... I'm still looking for it...).

But the fact that Amaral speaks of Calpol in his book, doesn't mean he found any. It can be an alledged statement made by whoever, this is enough for him to assert things. Doesn't he assert that Madeleine was dead on the apartement and still there isn't a shred of proof?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon May 25, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm pretty certain the use of Calpol was from his own fetid imagination. I don't recal it ever being mentioned anywhere other than in his own personal ramblings.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down