Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's gagging topics on the book!!

3 posters

Go down

3A's gagging topics on the book!! Empty 3A's gagging topics on the book!!

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:27 pm

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=31831

Appears V*v started a thread which has gone. A**** started another

There are only two posts.

1)
Contains previously unseen pictures and documents (On cover of book )

Oh my! Where have we seen that approach to hindering an investigation in recent days/weeks even months eh?

lol

Not hindering bringing Madeleine home at all ...now why would that be?

Lost topic when posting.....

2) By Global Mod
Sorry Amber - the thread has been moved - not sure we want to give her free advertising

locking thread

================================
Lol!! Like the book being on their site is of any significance to being available worldwide.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

3A's gagging topics on the book!! Empty Re: 3A's gagging topics on the book!!

Post by vee8 Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Ah, the old green eyed god of jealousy! What have THEY ever done to help find her? Oh, I remember. C*CK ALL!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun May 03, 2009 7:10 pm

vee8 wrote:Ah, the old green eyed god of jealousy! What have THEY ever done to help find her? Oh, I remember. C*CK ALL!!
Laffin Laffin Laffin
Oh, Vee, I do love your blokesy gutsy dynamic way of putting things. It's all so from the heart. Clairesy too; you've got a terrific big hearted style and sensitive humour. thumbsup2
And Marilyn, with your intellect, sharp perception and 'off the wall' humour. applause

It's such a priviledge being here. What a crowd of wonderful characters we have - I could go on......

---------------------------------------------------

Book No 2?

The Madeleine Mystery

As seen through the eyes of Vee8 and Clairsey.

(Foreword by MarilynSwitzerland)

-------------------------------------------------------
Christmas reading 2009

Last edited by sadie on Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 am

Sadie, you honour me! But me, write a book? I wouldn't even know where to begin! As for my style, that comes from ten years military service. I went in a boy and came out an even bigger kid! But one who had learned to call a spade a spade!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 am

vee8 wrote:Sadie, you honour me! But me, write a book? I wouldn't even know where to begin! As for my style, that comes from ten years military service. I went in a boy and came out an even bigger kid! But one who had learned to call a spade a spade!

Me too, Vee.

Private school/grammar school education (failure there, except at the really acedemic things like games and Art - really good at those!)

Then 10 years in industry, doing 3 years of the rough stuff, before the design drawing board. Loved it in industry - real people!

That really sorted me out too. I call a spade a shovel these days.

No, all three of you have a very special style - but there are loads of good posters on here - none with your special style though, or Clairseys or Marilyns

............(PSsssT - where do they get all that humour from?)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

missingmadeleine are not so reluctant to advertise for us!
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/now-they-are-copying-tony-bennett-goncalo-t3176.htm

Just like anti's everywhere, they are so dumb as to miss the point! The book is calling for their beloved hero gonzo to be the subject of an investigation, not Kate and Gerry! And if I was one of the authors, I would be exeptionally offended to be accused of copying gonzo and bennett. They tell lies.
. computer nono
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm

I see Viv is annoyed that she appears to be left out of the book. Not good as, after all, she is running her own investigation with her own team of police friends and solicitors ( must be free then) and Bennet now J4's book are keeping her out of the loop.

She's on her soap box at 3A's digging up cherry picked posts from her blog, leaving out her own posts, with gran quoting docmac. So transparent and predictable. Viv is suggesting we at J4 could all be paedophiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Ahh, poor viv, poor, poor viv! One day she'll say something just a bit too far, (Like she hasn't already!) and she'll drop herself right in the sh*t!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 04, 2009 11:15 pm

They will have problems understanding this book..............they are not familiar with Truth and Facts in there are they ?...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am

Maybe certain 3A posters will realise the case does not revolve around them. I hope the book completely ignores 3A's members and concentrates more on justice, which is lacking on 3A's when hate is an an ingredient of what they call justice.

At least where doing something positive for Madeleine is concerned J4 bites as opposed to 3A's barking.

If you don't like it, bite it.... and J4 did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down