Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog

3 posters

Go down

4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog Empty 4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog

Post by dianeh Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 pm

4portugal said...
You have included the poor child's name amongst children that are either known to be dead or missing. Thankfully this little child is home with her parents. Would you like to see your children's name amongst missing or dead children when she was home safely? Put yourself in her parent's shoes if you can. You will see I have a point.

21 May 2008 21:38

I would hope that 4P did email that parents and they actually email us or post here. I am sure that they would like to know there are people supporting them and other parents who have had near misses with their children, and no joy from the PJ.

Why would the parents of this little girl be upset that we believe that they have not had justice, as if this is the case I think it is, the PJ didnt even investigate the incident properly. It was dismissed as unimportant. This is the one about the parents in the cafe and the people tried to take their daughter from the cafe, isnt it?

Of course the idiot 4P hasnt emailed the parents. Just looking sillier and sillier.

The paragraph that idiot 4P (4Prats) was going on about is simply asking for Justice. The children dont have to be dead or missing to need justice done on their behalf. How about a proper investigation? If that had been done, maybe Madeleine wouldnt be missing now and we have this forum.

And the best part, which made me laugh was

4portugal said...
No Portuguese politicians or police have ever been associated to the Casa Pia situation. A former diplomat from Salazar's time was and a former television celebrety. Although the case is still in the courts, personally, I find them both disgusting. However, as the case is not yet over, I will not pronounce myself on anything else regarding them.

Why the insults, Rosiepops? Why bring up Casa Pia? Do you want me to retaliate by mentioning what happened in Jersey? How does that help missing children? Whatever you say, it is obvious that you are full of hate for everything Portuguese. You cannot even mask it. What a shame. People that hate normally cannot think clearly.

21 May 2008 21:58

Glad she could control herself and not comment because the case is not over. Pity that hasnt stopped her from commenting about the McCanns (assuming it is Prat of course) when there isnt even a court case. Typical hypocritical bull***t. Difference between Casa Pia and Jersey. Jersey is unfolding in front of the world. Casa Pia is unfolding (or imploding who knows) behind the archaic secrecy laws of Portugal. Other than that, no difference really in the crime, the difference lies in the way the country handles the abuse, legally, investigation, secrecy, counselling of the victims etc, etc. But we dont know the differences because of the secrecy laws. And the people of Portugal are not seeing how it is being handled either. And quite frankly, in Australia, that just wouldnt be accepted.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog Empty It seems to me that the antis must be getting bored....

Post by calcite51 Thu May 22, 2008 1:39 pm

They seem to be attacking ST's site and they're now coming over to our sites. Maybe they're tired of all the negativity on that other 'blog' but must they disrupt all the blogs.

Not sure what to make of Leigh - I know that Gina could be annoying and not the sharpest knife in the drawer but Leigh was downright cruel to Gina. I am surprised that Viv and Claws' didn't jump in to Gina's defense. Leigh's day will come - karma is great and I look forward to having that bunch gang on her.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog Empty karma

Post by helenm Thu May 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Calcite, I think you may bbe right regarding Leigh on TWS. Reading her yesteday she appeared to be taking over the site with her views of who should be allowed and what they had to say before she would accept them as a true member!(she did exactly this to the new member Ellie)Think TW will give her just enough rope to hang herself, her days must be numbered.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog Empty Re: 4Portugal and her ridiculous posts on the blog

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down