Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ

4 posters

Go down

Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ Empty Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:23 am

Re: Madeleine sighting on cctv at portuguse petrol station.
clairesy on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 am

This is getting worse each day isnt it....

here is a link to that i found..also on the suns website...if you scroll down the page you will see the email that that guy sent to gerry claiming to know her whereabouts.He emails them from Holland which is Amsterdam to. The second link I have posted shows a report on the two new e-fits released.Interesting there was a white van near the apartment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1519472.ece

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1520090.ece
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ Empty Re: Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 am

When I saw those 2 e-fits for the first time, I sent them to the private investigators who works for the couple, also the note about the money. The couple and their spokesman were surprised by the fact PJ had kept from the couple those 2 e-fits, and instead gave them e-fit like an egg.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ Empty Re: Submitted By Clairesy/Link to 2 Efits Not Publised By PJ

Post by clairesy Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:09 am

Thats something that as always bothered me pedro.Why did the police release a photo fit given by tanner of a faceless creature when they had photo fits of the guy in the files??? Seems to me that tanners description could be the same description given to cops by this witness......the witness saw him watching the apartment,he also said he was sure he was the owner of the white van parked near the lane which was also right by the apartment.

Jane tanners descritpion of a guy walking away looks very simular to the guy in that photods fit given by the other(independent ) witness.

Say for instance you and i were both stood in a market one day and saw a guy run off with a old womens handbag. We both tell cops what we saw. You tell them you saw the guys face...give them a lovely description of him and also describe how he has shoulder length hair....is 5 foot 6.....and is wearing a red top..then i give a description saying how i didn't see his face although he had on a red top...shoulder length hair and was 5 foot 6 but i actually saw him get into a white van with some other guys...etc...........A normal cop would say we had both probably saw the same person wouldn't they???Or atleast they would imagine we had saw the same person and a description would be released of this guy to the public made up of what we both saw. They would probably even suggest he had helpers to because i had told how he got into a white van with other guys. So i cant understand how the Portuguese police didn't put together Jane tanners description and the other witnesses description to come up with a possible e-fit etc.Its baffling.

If they want to investigate a crime properly they should piece the pieces of puzzle together bit by bit given to them by witnesses and through investigation. Not just release a ridiculous e-fit of a faceless guy when they also have a description of the face from someone else.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 am

I wonder why my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyT Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:52 am

The PJ could not do a profile view of the abductor because the software would not allow it.

Jane Tanner only saw the man from the side and the PJ opted for the "egg with hair" to be released.

Ridiculous.

TommyT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down