Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal.

2 posters

Go down

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal. Empty Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal.

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 pm

has anyone heard of this boy. He disappeared from the beach in 1996 at Amoreira Beach near Aljezur, when he was six. He was German and cute and blond. He was with his parents, about 30 m in front of them and then they couldnt find him again. The police decided that he drowned, although no body was ever found.

Also, seems the file is lost. And no publicity or anything to help them find him. There is no proof whatsoever that the boy is dead.

Anyway, in the Portuguese Resident there is a One Year on special about Madeleine, and there is a piece on this boy. If he is still alive, he would be 18 now.

Here is the link, read it, it is good. I cant cut and paste it because it is a pdf. Anyway, here is the link.

http://www.portugalresident.com/portugalresident/pdf/Madeleine_McCann_SUPPLEMENT.pdf

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal. Empty More about Rene

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Really doesnt show the PJ and the local force in a good light. Dont look for the boy, lose the file, no urgency, no publicity. Its a wonder they didnt blame the parents. How can they say he died, when they never found his body. And the Resident asked one of the coppers and they said, no they searched etc. How is that the parents think no proper search was done and yet the police say they did it. It seems that 12 years later, nothing has really changed, except the McCanns didnt go quietly. Perhaps if Rene's parents hadnt gone quietly, then the other children wouldnt have gone missing either.

I feel so sorry for the mother and father of this boy. They will probably never get any resolution. When I search the net, there is mention of him but not in English. I think there may be websites etc but all in other languages. I will take a bit more a look later on.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal. Empty how many more

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 am

how many more b4 something is done

Back to top Go down

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal. Empty Thanks for this link!

Post by Mandz Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi and thanks for this! I was aware this boy went missing however I was not aware he was 30 meters away from his mother. How can someone just disappear like that? What is going on in that Country and why are there so many reports about how laid back the police are when it comes to this sort of thing? This little boy’s story is absolutely heartbreaking and had me in tears. :(

I didn’t realise that Kate Garraway interviewed John O’Conner. No wonder he said what he said about the PJ and this case. Trying to shoe horn the McCann’s into the so called evidence. :evil:
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal. Empty Re: Rene Hasee - Another missing child from the beaches of Portugal.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down