Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Press release

+5
maria
Pedro Silva
Rosie
vee8
sadie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest Press release - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Press release

Post by christabel Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 pm

At least we know it has been noticed by the press in Portugal. See below sky report.

New Madeleine Posters Torn Down In Anger

6:24am UK, Friday March 27, 2009
Laura Bundock, Sky News reporter

Posters put up in Portugal in the renewed search for missing Madeleine McCann have been torn down and thrown in bins.

Latest Press release - Page 2 15249895

Portuguese newspaper report showing torn Madeleine poster

A new appeal for information was launched this week but some residents on the Algarve have reacted angrily to the move.
Ana Palma, a reporter for the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha
, said: "We went to Praia da Luz trying to find the posters but most of the small ones had been removed, there were only five or six left.
"We then started to ask people what had happened and they told us they are tired of this. They feel they and their businesses have been harmed and they want closure."
The McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell said: "Clearly any such action is wrong and misguided. All Kate and Gerry McCann hope is that this latest campaign will lead to that vital piece of information.
"The people of Portugal are decent and they are appealing to them to come forward and help them."

Latest Press release - Page 2 15070822

Madeleine: Where could she be?

The fresh appeal focuses specifically on the area where the family was staying when Madeleine vanished.
Over the next two weeks 10,000 leaflets are being handed out and posted through letterboxes in Praia da Luz, Lagos and Burgau.
In a statement, the Find Madeleine Fund
said: "It has been recognised that the local Portuguese residents of Praia da Luz and the surrounding areas have never been properly asked about information they may have to give.

Latest Press release - Page 2 15048787

Gerry and Kate McCann

"The purpose of the current campaign is to do just that - ask the local Portuguese residents for information to help to find Madeleine."
There have been problems in the past with disgruntled residents, unhappy with the constant media intrusion and negative publicity following the investigation.
But Madeleine's parents remain determined. They say they will not give up looking for their daughter as the second anniversary of her disappearance on May 3, 2007, fast approaches.
Madeleine, then just under four, went missing from the couple's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz while they were having dinner with friends in a nearby restaurant.

How can people be so heartless, where a child is missing? It beggars belief, it really does.!
I have sent Joanna Morais screen shots to Sky, BBC, ITN, Portugal Resident, Portugal Tourist Board and The British Embassy in Portugal. That is just for starters. How clever of them to wreck the tourism for their country, they have done this all by themselves. Now does this make them look good?

Maria and Pedro,
Thank goodness we know there are some decent people in Portugal x
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Double posting for some reason!

Last edited by sadie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 pm

sadie wrote:
christabel wrote:At least we know it has been noticed by the press in Portugal. See below sky report.

............How can people be so heartless, where a child is missing? It beggars belief, it really does.!
I have sent Joanna Morais screen shots to Sky, BBC, ITN, Portugal Resident, Portugal Tourist Board and The British Embassy in Portugal. That is just for starters. How clever of them to wreck the tourism for their country, they have done this all by themselves. Now does this make them look good?

Maria and Pedro,

Oh Chris and everyone on J4. How I wish you could visit the Algarve (Portugal in general). It is a beautiful place, with 'wonderland' rock formations along much of the coast -but keep away from the main tourist drags; they are losing their character.
I think that you all will find that the Portuguese people are a lovely gentle, warm and sincere people. Without exception, I have been most impressed by all the Portuguese I have met. Maria and Pedro are shining examples

I haven't met any PJ.

Last edited by sadie on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small changes)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 am

Sadie,

I have been to Portugal many times, my favourite place is Pria de Roche. I now from experience what "most Portuguese people are like".
Its the few cretins that spoil it for everyone else, and its such a shame they have to be dragged into it.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

My friends, I sent to Vee a request. Please, talk to him, just don´t write it here, because of the we know who.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:12 am

This is the e-mail address of the British consulate in Portimao,

bc.portimao@netcabo.pt

I sent them this e-mail.

I would like to bring to your attention this most disgusting website, set out to persecute the McCann family, the parents of missing Madeleine.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/portuguese-answer-to-new-mccann.html

I am personally revolted almost beyond words at the actions of some Portuguese citizens, and by this particular individual. These people are doing the most enormous harm to the Portuguese tourist industry, to say nothing of causing the most enormous additional grief to the innocent parents of a missing child. Further information can be found here.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/sick/

What is your opinion of such people, and what do you intend to do about it? Is the abductor himself involved, in an attempt to prevent information being given to the McCann's investigation team?

I await your reply.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 am

vee8 wrote:This is the e-mail address of the British consulate in Portimao,

bc.portimao@netcabo.pt

I sent them this e-mail.

I would like to bring to your attention this most disgusting website, set out to persecute the McCann family, the parents of missing Madeleine.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/portuguese-answer-to-new-mccann.html

I am personally revolted almost beyond words at the actions of some Portuguese citizens, and by this particular individual. These people are doing the most enormous harm to the Portuguese tourist industry, to say nothing of causing the most enormous additional grief to the innocent parents of a missing child. Further information can be found here.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/sick/

What is your opinion of such people, and what do you intend to do about it? Is the abductor himself involved, in an attempt to prevent information being given to the McCann's investigation team?

I await your reply.
Will do too Vee
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:50 am

sadie wrote:
sadie wrote:
christabel wrote:At least we know it has been noticed by the press in Portugal. See below sky report.

............How can people be so heartless, where a child is missing? It beggars belief, it really does.!

Maria and Pedro,

Oh Chris and everyone on J4. How I wish you could visit the Algarve (Portugal in general). It is a beautiful place, with 'wonderland' rock formations along much of the coast -but keep away from the main tourist drags; they are losing their character.
I think that you all will find that the Portuguese people are a lovely gentle, warm and sincere people. Without exception, I have been most impressed by all the Portuguese I have met. Maria and Pedro are shining examples

I haven't met any PJ.
Totally agree with you Sadie...I too have holidayed around the PDL area for over 25 years and always found the Portuguese....lovely people..It does make me angry when People are left with an impression given by some idiots on a certain internet Forum......... :compsmash:
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2