Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS

+2
Marilyn
Pink Panther
6 posters

Go down

PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS Empty PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS

Post by Pink Panther Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 pm

A friend who posts on missingmadeleine sent me this:

Location : Spain. The land of the goats but Paula has eaten them all since!
Warning :
(0/3)

Re: Welcome Nellie, outlook, susieq and bobo...........
by Ambersuz Today at 7:04 pm

By the way....I've just banned Outlook from here who is on the DF as
goofy...usually known as the poster Rhodes who is a pathetic idiot who
has no brain....

And I also removed jim who is JamesD on the DF who is another one who thinks he is clever....

This forum has no insults or arguments and I will keep it that way!

So.....If anymore are on here from the DF....I will warn you now...I dont like
ignorant people who think they can get one over on me so when i sniff
you out....you are dust!

Get it?
Ambersuz
Administrator

Now we wonder if she will also ban Jokinarnya, Sabrina and battydunce, all of whom post on MM - buty we know she won't don't we cos they are anti-McCann and pro-Bennett. It is unusual, is it not, that all these people get banned a few days after Jokinarnya joins,isn't it? As my friend says, if he had a suspicious mind he would begin to wonder .... PP

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS Empty Re: PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Thats so funny, battydunce and jokinarnya dont know anything at all about the case. Just ask them and they wont answer. Batty just says "read the book". Amber sounds like another Bren.

I didn't know Sabrina was on there as well. She isn't like them from what I've seen and wants to talk.

Back to top Go down

PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS Empty Re: PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS

Post by Pink Panther Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:59 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Thats so funny, battydunce and jokinarnya dont know anything at all about the case. Just ask them and they wont answer. Batty just says "read the book". Amber sounds like another Bren.

I didn't know Sabrina was on there as well. She isn't like them from what I've seen and wants to talk.
Be very careful. If the poster who said Sabrina is readyeddie is right, then she can become as nasty as Tosca from what I have heard. In the case of batty and Jokin my friend is of the opinion they went on there to troll and find out who on there is on MM and then get then banned. Amber is a very nasty piece of work, a control freak, she banned many, many people accusing them of being trolls. PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I know, she banned Vee a while back. He put up a reasonable post as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 am

ModNrodder wrote:I know, she banned Vee a while back. He put up a reasonable post as well.
Battydunce just got an infraction!! Only 2 to go .... Laughing
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:54 am

Tosca has been banned for creating a sock!! ha!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 am

ModNrodder wrote:Tosca has been banned for creating a sock!! ha!!
And her name's gone from the membership list so I guess that's the back of her, at least on Democracy! I'm lovin' it! clapping Laffin
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:57 am

Pink Panther wrote:
And her name's gone from the membership list so I guess that's the back of her, at least on Democracy! I'm lovin' it! clapping Laffin

Yey, way to go!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Pink Panther wrote:

Yey, way to go!
Unfortunately they have allocated a mod for that particular thread, and I don't think he is at all unbiased. Nor does another poster on there .

Quote: Sorry! but I don't find JC to be a fair mod on this thread he claims he doesn't care either way but with the way he deletes posts it is only to clear to me he is on the side of Bennett. Its not fair and its not democracy...Its power hungry.

He does come over as being pro-Bennett, I'm afraid. Someone also said that they could see that thread becoming a 3As offshoot.
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:14 am

Well what do you know, JC got his own way!

From the offset his intention was clear and "wallop" within 24 hours the thread has been closed.

Democracy ? dont make me laugh Laffin
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 am

I think the thread needed to be closed, it was just a battle ground, with no actual debate and Bennett was just made to look like the goose that he is. Because he couldnt answer with anything other than opinion, twisted and false facts etc, and that was when he even bothered to answer. He never answered anyone who took him to task with facts and proved he is wrong.

Look I know none of us know what happened to Madeleine, but some things are easy to disprove, such as the DNA proves she died, the dogs proved she died etc etc, and he was continually shot down over those things, and his rebuttal (the few times he made one) was either Amarals book or YouTube, or Portugese press.

He told me that one of my posts was wrong because I had the opinion that Madeleine was abducted, so I promptly told him that his opinion that she died equally invalidated everything he wrote, for the same reason, so he never addressed me again. Disgraceful, pathetic man.

John Connor was a rude to the pro's, but he was right to close the thread.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 am

Hmmm, just went on to democracy forum and it's completely blank. The member's names are still there, but every post has vanished ....

bellylaugh clapping
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 am

That's weird .. The Democracy Forum looks like the plug got pulled and all the comments are back to Zero.
Will watch developments on this .. very odd, or maybe yet another computer glitch.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:08 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:That's weird .. The Democracy Forum looks like the plug got pulled and all the comments are back to Zero.
Will watch developments on this .. very odd, or maybe yet another computer glitch.

It was a glitch - " Sorry for the problems today.

Hopefully the problems are now fixed - we had a corrupted database table for the second time in two weeks."
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

PARANOIA GONE RAMPANT/BENNETT & OTHERS Empty Paranoia is contagious...

Post by Marilyn Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 pm

See below .. June is slandering our little Tinkerbell on Sky LOC .. I assume Silvermist is the usual suspect....

Posted by: june | February 11, 2009 3:32 AM
Silvermist is a water fairy, and one of Tinker Bell's friends.

Where do we see Tinkerbell? On Rosiepop site. J4. Coincidence?

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey Marilyn, thank you for this.

As soon as I get an opportunity I will pop over and have a looksy!

Who is this June ? anyone know ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi Tinkerbell..

I don't remember June appearing on Sky until quite some time after the format change last year when I got banned (and I am still seething about it as some rabid Anti's were not banned).
I think she is stretching here for a link to J4 .. & she is even more paranoid than me !! .. "Silvermist" corrected her by saying she got the name from a perfume ad. and those blogs then got deleted. June appears on 3A as Magellen (geddit.. Oh dear me) and has a grand opinion of herself. I have a good idea who Silvermist is (a well known Multi-ID'er I think) .. but June, I don't really know. I could guess, but that's no good.

flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks Marilyn,

I'm not too familiar with Sky, I did pop over but obviously these were the posts removed by the Mods. I shall keep a beedy eye on her from now on, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:18 am

Someone by the name of silvermist left a comment on my website, on the page about bent tit, and she doesn't seem to like him very much! I guess silvermist is one of ours?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 am

Hi Vee,

Well according to June on Sky, Silvermist is one of Tinkerbells friends, lol. I assume from that comment, Silvermist wasn't too popular over there.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 am

Diane, I have to disagree, I do not think that john Connor was right to close that thread, that thread was democracy in action. 'Most' of the posts (not all granted), but most of them were extremely polite and factual and actually nailed Bennett to the spot, using facts and reasoned logical argument.

In my opinion Bennett was being shown up for exactly what he is and he did not like it, which is why he *probably* got that thread closed down and not only closed down - removed.

It only got out of hand and went off topic when Bennett's supporter socks were drafted in from the 3 A's, to spam the site and derail the thread, which as we know they do continually to other places, the Gratefulness candle site, is just one of them and to other places where Bennett is being shown up.

It appears that Bennett can swan around objecting to other sites making threats and reporting fora to their hosts, while he makes the most outrageous allegations towards the McCanns and is free to conduct what can only be described as a witch hunt. He has opened up campaigns to stop the planned broadcast of the reconstruction, he has opened up surveys, he has gone to places he knows the McCanns will be, he has turned up at places where Clarence Mitchell is.

To all intents and purposes to any normal rational person this looks like he is stalking them. Yet the second someone challenges him and points out all his blatant misconceptions which he can never prove and objects to him spreading disinformation he throws his dummy out of the pram and bullies them and threatens to report them to their hosts and actually does report them.

So no that thread over there should never ever have been closed down, especially when you consider that it was started in the correct place on a forum that promotes democracy.

To me this smacked of rank hypocrisy as does Bennett.

An awful lot of people turned out there daily to talk to Bennett and correct the imbalance and because of just one pretendy moderator who actually begged for the chance to sort that thread out, it was closed.

It is in my considered opinion that John Connor is an anti and will at some point probably turn out to be a mate of Bennett's, so how is that democratic?

I think this action done great harm to the British Democracy Forum, I can no longer take anything they say about democracy seriously anymore!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:35 am

Rosie

No doubt in my mind at all that John Connor is an anti. He also appears to enjoy the power he yields as a moderator.

Although I do believe it was right to close it down, it is not because of the attacks on Bennett, it was because of the complete lack of progress that the thread was making. When it first started, it was quite productive and showed without a doubt that Bennett had nothing to back up his spurious allegations against the McCanns. Mostly he attacked the pro's as wrong for believing the McCanns yet never saw the irony that he was also simply a victim of his own beliefs.

I totally agree that it is a pity that democracy and the right to freedom of speech cannot be upheld on the 'Democracy' forum.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down