Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the mind of Kate McCann.

+7
sadie
Pedro Silva
Marilyn
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
Wanderer
dianeh
11 posters

Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty Inside the mind of Kate McCann.

Post by vee8 Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:23 am

Much too big to cut'n'paste, so I'll leave you to read it. Doesn't sound much like a mother trying to cover up the fact that she murdered her daughter, does it? More like a desperatly sad and worried, but above all, loving mother, leaving, as she vowed, no stone unturned.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/01/31/haunted-by-maddy-s-disappearance-kate-mccann-spends-three-hours-a-day-trawling-files-115875-21084652/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty Inside the mind of Kate McCann.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 am

Hi Vee, I read that too. And no it does not sound the least bit like a mother that had killed or even (as per Viv's theory) abducted her own child for the sake of raising money.
To me it sounds like a mother torn apart by grief...one who will not let up on herself until she finds her daughter. My heart goes out to Kate.

Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty Re: Inside the mind of Kate McCann.

Post by dianeh Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 am

I agree, not a woman covering up a crime. Just a mother looking for her daughter. Doing what it takes.

I just wish we could help more.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 pm

I agree completely with you my friends: Dianeh, Mum21, Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:58 am

i agree too. kate is spending hours each day reading the files. it's a labour of love. who is viv?

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:18 am

In perspective, apart from a few interviews Kate and Gerry are diligent and focussed on the search. Their whole life revolves around this case and they are blessed with extended family members who support them.

They have a team which deals with the media side and the stuff that only professionals can do. Yet they are held responsible for every step in the search campaign.

They should be commended for not reacting to the hate thrown at them. What a lucky child Madeleine is to have parents who are doing so much against the odds and remain together solid as a rock.

God bless the McCanns family, all of them together and apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 am

ModNrodder wrote:In perspective, apart from a few interviews Kate and Gerry are diligent and focussed on the search. Their whole life revolves around this case and they are blessed with extended family members who support them.

They have a team which deals with the media side and the stuff that only professionals can do. Yet they are held responsible for every step in the search campaign.

They should be commended for not reacting to the hate thrown at them. What a lucky child Madeleine is to have parents who are doing so much against the odds and remain together solid as a rock.

God bless the McCanns family, all of them together and apart.

Too right Mod, God bless them all.

Like Diane said, I just wish there was more we could do. My heart aches for them.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am

You´re absolutely right my friend Mod, because, for what they have done (all missing children´s plight worldwide, Amber Alert System worldwide, all their efforts, bravery, courage) and for what they are doing for their beautiful sweet princess Madeleine McCann, they REALLY DESERVE THEIR SWEET DAUGHTER BEING FOUND ALIVE & UNHARMED, under God´s sacred & strong protection, safely found, safely returned to their warm arms, & the same about all missing children worldwide too.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:04 am

I pick up a profound sense of sadness from this article, it is so real it can almost be touched.

They will never give up, just as they vowed, but one day soon their persistence is going to be rewarded. I still sense that Madeleine is still alive. Who ever is holding Madeleine, will not be able to do so for ever, she is a smart little girl and somehow or another she is going to make her presence known.

I believe that one day soon out of the blue there will be a newsflash which says they believe Madeleine has been found,alive and well - Please God that this is soon.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm

3A has been particularly nasty recently when Kate was compared to the odious Karen Matthews. These two people are as far apart as it is possible to imagine. My initial sympathy for Karen quickly got shaky as more facts became known about her & I had to sort out for myself what the basis for that was. But it was not my snooty "Marie Antoinette-ish" distain for their ignorance of basic living standards (....for God's sake cut the bleeeepin grass!! paint the walls, spend money on necessities instead sucking up death sticks non-stop!!.....). It was something else. It was a complete lack of character, of any moral standards and her rat-like approach to life, I thought. Devious & cunning & self-absorbed.

Compare that to Kate, a woman surrounded by kind & loving people, a person of achievement and clearly a good mother to 3 beautiful children .. Kate has everything Karen lacks as a human being, and for 3A & others to try and link them chills my blood, then boils it .. this was evil.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Good news to all of us at this forum, which, gives us more strenght, more positive encouragement to carry on with our quest:

"1.29.09

Hello everyone:

I received a telephone call from Emily Machado´s father, Michael Sanchez.

Emily was removed from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children database.

Michael was informed by Law Enforcement that Emily is is Brazil, and that she´s fine". She is with her mother.

Now what we need is the same about our lovely sweet princess Madeleine, the same about ALL missing children worldwide.

applause applause applause applause applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Best news in a long time, Pedro. Now it would be good news if her father could be reunited with her.

This shows the world does keep an eye open for missing children
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:07 pm

PM accidentally posted, now deleted
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty AN INTERESTING ABDUCTION STORY IN YAHOO....

Post by Royal Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:30 am

There's a very interesting abduction story about two children who have been found after they were kidnapped twenty years ago by their grandparents in America. Christi and Bobby Baskin were snatched by their grandparents, Marvin & Sandra Marple in 1989 when the girl was 8 years old and her brother aged 7. they have been living in San jose, California under the names of Jennifer and Jonathan Bunting. Their parents Debie and Mark Baskin are flying out there to be re-united for the first time after 20 years. Police closed in on Marvin Marple aged 73 after a converstaion was overheard about the kidnapping in a San Jose restaurant . His wife died in March 2006. The Grandfather is anoyed over the way he has been protrayed in the news report.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Royal wrote:There's a very interesting abduction story about two children who have been found after they were kidnapped twenty years ago by their grandparents in America. Christi and Bobby Baskin were snatched by their grandparents, Marvin & Sandra Marple in 1989 when the girl was 8 years old and her brother aged 7. they have been living in San jose, California under the names of Jennifer and Jonathan Bunting. Their parents Debie and Mark Baskin are flying out there to be re-united for the first time after 20 years. Police closed in on Marvin Marple aged 73 after a converstaion was overheard about the kidnapping in a San Jose restaurant . His wife died in March 2006. The Grandfather is anoyed over the way he has been protrayed in the news report.
Alroy.

Hi Royal...that is interesting...I have not heard this story yet...where did you hear it at? thanks....I live in the USA so I am surprised that I have not heard it yet on Fox or some other show...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi Cookie

Here is a link.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/feb/04/bn04found112540-found/?zIndex=47955

Nice to see you posting here.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Crikey, it's on the news now.

Amazing.

Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty APLOGIES TO EVERYONE

Post by Royal Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 pm

I am sorry, regarding the story about the abducted brother and sister in the USA, it was actually on YAHOO. Basically the post I printed was the full extent of the report.
It just struck me that if two abducted children can be found after 20 years then that must surely give hope to Gerry and Kate, and to parents of all other missing children.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Kate McCann. Empty Missing children..

Post by Marilyn Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Yes they can be found .. and can recover their lives no matter what. With life all is possible.
What there seems to be though in this case, is an unusual amount of energy being used to push the idea that Madeleine is no longer alive .. so therefore don't look .. and therefore blame the McCanns .. and it is based on no evidence at all. I just hope that whatever, whoever, is steering this hate campaign against the McCann's will be uncovered and dealt with.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:38 pm

I agree with Marilyn. at the day 4, this Wednesday, I saw at a Portuguese talk show, one man, whose name is not important, saying this, that the couple instead of saying to their twins to keep Madeleine alive, what they should do is to say that she died and starting preparing the twins for that reality. He also criticized the fund, saying that the money donated by people to help in the search was badly used, and more, he also said that M3 has gain fame, by claiming that the Spanish Police uncovered the paedophile network with the tips and help from M, that M3 has lied about the tips and help given to the Spanish authorities. I was shocked by this comments of this man, I wrote an email to the TV channel who owns the talk show (not using my usual email, but another email I created to "counter attack" without knowing who is behind it. In it I criticised his behaviour, saying that are no evidences of her being dead, he has no right to criticise the couple, the private investigators, and his comments were a totally lack of respect for the couple, for Madeleine, for the twins, for all those who are helping and doing their best to find her, also I told him, shame on you that instead of help, you rather believe in speculation written in newspapers and magazines who wants only to sell, because they have nothing to speak, so they publish lies, it is much more easier to believe in what the press prints in their newspapers, then to see that, at the files of PJ they have no evidence of any death, they have cleared the couple, about the car, how can be that in the boot of a car who was rented 25 days following her abduction, how can there be traces of her body? How can the couple who was the first time, with their friends, at PDL, who not knowed at the time (before her abduction) the names of people who lives there, the names of all the streets, the geographically description of PDL, more important: how can they buried her in the beach, if everytime they go out, the press followed them, and if she was buried in the beach of PDL (I´ll bet that among the press, certainly the PJ infiltrated with someone, to keep an eye on the couple, to see if they gave a false step (which they didn´t, because they are totally innocent), certainly that, other dogs (even the PJ´s dogs) as pets, other tourists, their children, would have found a body, ans more, how can they dispose her body at the PDL church, if, nobody smelled nothing there that proves that? It´s totally ludicrous to say such nasty comments. Those nasty comments made me angry,frustrated, upset by this nasty behaviour and lack of respect and manners for the pain of the couple. Also told him: step down out of your pedestal / throne, because you are not free or above of something like tha happens to you, no one is, and I´m sure if you were at the same place / position, I´ll bet you would do exactly the same, like the couple is doing to find their lovely princess, unless of course, you wouldn´t care about your offsprings, judging by the looks of your nasty comments, that is what it seems. No replied was given to my new email.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 am

thanks all for the replies..I will look at that article...I agree that there is always hope for parents of missing children...we must never ever give up...
I still think that Madeleine is alive and will be found and returned to her parents...I have never doubted that from day 1 of her disappearance...God bless her and hope that someone is taking her under their wing and showing her kindness...until her parents get her back..

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Pedro

Bless you for sending that email to the TV station. They do what they do for ratings, nothing more, nothing less. Instead of persecuting the McCanns, they could take the alternative route and support them, doing exposes on the PJ, the judicial system, missing children, the organisation to find missing children, the cops that beat Joanna (since some are the same as on Madeleine's case). They could do a whole series, and with a slant towards Madeleine, and how her case has affected Portugal, both negatively and positively. This would provide even bigger ratings, and it would go along way to showing the problems in the judicial system in Portugal.

I wonder why no one does this. I remember the Lindy Chamberlain case, as I was a teenager (17 or 18 I think) when Azaria was taken by the dingo. I now have no doubt that is what happened. And do you know that it was left out of our news that only 2 weeks before Azaria was killed, a toddler was attacked at the same camp site. Yet the police told reporters that the dingos were basically tame and could not take a live baby. They knew it was a lie. Anyway, my point is that during the long time it took between Azaria disappearing (they never found her body, only her nappy and her baby clothers), there was news items, shows, sixty minutes specials, ABC (like BBC) specials etc etc, while the case was debated inside and out. Now it wasnt the fairest coverage to begin with but even before the trial it was obvious that the press no longer thought Lindy has killed her daughter. I remember watching one special about it only a few months before the trial, where they examined the evidence in the public domain, and after watching it I said to Mum, "I dont know if she did it or not, but they dont have enough to convict her" and in my mind, I knew then that Lindy was innocent. And what happened, Lindy was convicted.

Later on , the forensic evidence was found to be faulty. For eg, foetal blood found in their car was actually chocolate milkshake mixed with rust. How can this be, you must ask? Later on, Lindy's conviction was quashed, meaning she was found innocent. And in a subsequent inquiry it was found that the laboratory technician who did those tests, was 'over zealous', and escaped prosecution. To me, and everyone I know, it was perverting the course of justice.

Anyway, my point is that a full expose, looking at everything, will eventually lead to the truth, as it did with Lindy, and public opinion was swayed because of it. I hope that at some point, one of the tv stations in Portugal takes the lead and starts to present a balanced view, and stess what is actual evidence and what is bullshit printed in the papers, and let the people know just what has happened. Perhaps it would lead to true reform.

Pedro, once again, I am pleased to be posting on this forum with you. You are a person of firm convictions, and it makes me proud that you post with us.

Thank you for your continuing support of the McCanns, and their beautiful daughter Madeleine.

Diane
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm

It's to bennett's eternal shame he didn't study the Lindsy Chamberlain case more closely. Then he might realise what a complete and utter fool he is making himself look.

Last edited by Tinkerbell43 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp - Tinks)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:06 am

You welcome my friend Dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 pm

its always really annoyed me that some poeple choose to talk about being inside the mind of kate mccann etc...when they wouldn't have the slightest idea of how that would feel anyway. Reading something wouldn't allow us to know either.It would only enable us to have some sort of understanding of what she might be going through.Kate is the only person who truly knows how she is feeling . I remember them all posti8ng about kates mind on the old sky news blogs once.It was awful,they were tearing apart everything that kate said and done, trying to twist it and analyse it so that it painted a sordid little story of a mother at her wits end that was capable of killing her little girl. They looked at all the things kate was doing before madeleine vanished and try to piece them together to see if it would confirm kate was unstable. In actual fact kates mind before madeleine went missing was no different to anybody elses. Not one person on this planet as a perfectly sound mind.we have all got stresses and strains...if we haven't got them now then we surly have had them in the past. Everything that was negative about kate was used against her ...nothing was proved,and it baffles me that they are still trying to label her as insane on the 3a site. Im beginning to wonder if they themselves need to be analysed.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down