Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage over joke Madeleine interview

3 posters

Go down

Outrage over joke Madeleine interview Empty Outrage over joke Madeleine interview

Post by clairesy Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 am

Some people truly are sick twisted. I would like to know how this idiot would feel if someone he loved was portrayed in this manor. Reminds me of the same sick twisted rubbish some of the antis come out with. Shame on you all,if this is the kind of things that gives you a cheap thrill.....5 minutes of fun and a shameless giggle then go for it.It only shows what kind of immature, heartless, inconsiderates you all are.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Outrage over joke Madeleine interview

A
Spanish television presenter has caused outrage after posting a joke
interview with the “ghost” of Madeleine McCann on his personal blog.

In
the mock interview on his blog named mi mesa cojea, my limping table,
Jose Pérez pretends to have spoken to the ghost of the missing
five-year old, who he describes as being well educated but having a
cheeky attitude.

In the fictitious piece, Exclusive interview
with Madeleine McCann, Madeleine criticises her parents, Kate and Gerry
McCann, telling Jose Pérez that she has become the “business of the
century”.

“More t-shirts have been sold with my face on than
that of Mickey Mouse, and they are thinking of negotiating the rights
of my story with Hollywood. And why? So that my mother can leave her
job to play with the (Nintendo) Wii for 12 hours a day.”

The fake interview also describes Madeleine as calling the Pope and other people who trust her parents as imbeciles.

Following
the post, Jose Pérez received a wave of criticism, including one reader
who wrote: “From the start, it’s of the worse taste that I have ever
seen.” Another wrote: “You seem pathetic, ridiculous, without sense.”

http://www.portugalresident.com/portugalresident/showstory.asp?ID=31078

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Outrage over joke Madeleine interview Empty Re: Outrage over joke Madeleine interview

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 am

This guy is pathetic, sick, outrageous, disgusting, full of crap. Keep your mouth shut, we don´t appreciate your sick comments.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Outrage over joke Madeleine interview Empty Re: Outrage over joke Madeleine interview

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm

One sick bast*rd.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 am

IMO he should be arrested for it.If someone takes the choice to harm another, weather it be directly or indirectly in this way...then i think they should be charged with something.Time i think for a new law for these a@ssholes.
His sick bit of fun as probably caused a massive amount of stress for the mccanns. It aint nice when you have to hear this sort of thing,especially when its about you.And it would make them feel like they are a piece of sh/t.that poeple don't give a dam about their heartache,instead they twist it,mock it, and get pleasure from knowing they are hurting.

Thats what drives me soo frigging mad about this.There is no respect for their feelings or consideration for what they are going through at all.Where does another person get off thinking they have the automatic rights to harm another persons feelings?? What drives some people to go ahead and cause more distress to another person.
Regardless of weather they feel the mccanns are guilty or not is irrelevant...Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs......but it comes to something when poeple take their beliefs and turn them into some sort of deluded 'I hate you and im gonna hurt you more' campaign.

The world is full of poeple going through one thing or another.If others cant get to grips with that then best ignore it. Dont go about throwing more coal on the fire for others. If you don't agree with what another as done.If you feel they are at fault for their situations....then so be it......just leave it at that.You might have a right to your own beliefs,but you sure as hell don't have a right to hurt others,regardless of what you think of them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down