Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hail your mighty leader!

2 posters

Go down

All hail your mighty leader! Empty All hail your mighty leader!

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 am

ME!! Yes, TF (TB) has accused ME of being a cult leader! I really don't know wether to be pi**ed off or laugh out loud! They really just don't get it, do they? All we are doing is supporting two innocent people who are victims of a crime. We do not worship them, or place them on a pedistal, we are simply supporting them in their time of need. Jees, that man is a moron of the highest order.

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26890&sid=93d80943c7c98558c67a0be0467fc743

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

All hail your mighty leader! Empty Re: All hail your mighty leader!

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 am

Yes, they completely misunderstand us. And underestimate us.

This is far from being a cult, for a start we would appear to be leaderless. Vee, Sorry to disappoint that foolish pecker head but you are not my leader.

He is truly a waste of space. But I do take heart from some ridiculous comments. This comment, and the others that he has made, and his ridiculous actions prove to me that he is just an attention seeker (he wishes to be a cult leader himself but once people are around him long enough they learn just what a tosser he is) and that he lacks any talents that will cause any real harm to the McCanns in their search for Madeleine. At best he can hope to come out of this with the shirt on his back. At worst, he will end up being charged as a nuisance, vexatious litigant, or perhaps a stalker, as well as the inevitable libel case which will be coming his way. And each day, he just proves more and more to me that he is heading for the worst case scenario. Which will be extremely poor and unable to undertake any more action against the McCanns, and who knows what else.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 am

Dianeh, I am most relieved to hear that you do not consider me to be your leader, and nor would I want to be anyone's leader. I have had experience of being the 'Main Man' within the car club world, and I am glad not to be in that position any more. But how the hell did I give twatface the impression I was some sort of 'Key player' that's what I just don't get. OK, I have a website about Madeleine, but there are hundreds of others out there. Are they all 'Key players' too? Nowhere on my site do I catagorically state that Madeleine is positivly the most direct decendand Of Jesus and Mary Magdalen. On the contrary, I state explicitly on the first page that nothing in my site proves anything, the whole site is meant as a point for discussion, a theory, a mere possibility, not a bona fide fact. I am not a saint, nor a messiah, I just have some thoughts, some ideas, and felt the need to share them with people. I have stated, many times, I have no idea how much, if any, of my insights will come to be true, and I really don't mind if people disagree with me, because sometimes I wonder myself. The only thing constant in my heart is the belief that she is still alive. The more I dwell on this, the more upset I am getting. For Christ's sake, I am offering my support, what the hell is wrong with that? I am a long way from being perfect, but I am a far, far better human being than that co called christian ever will be. God would not recognise that false prophet.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am

Vee

As I said, the anti's like twat face, dont understand us. You have a theory, based upon your personal beliefs. And as a supportive website, we respect and welcome people with differing beliefs, as long as the people are supporting the McCanns, the search for Madeleine and respect other's beliefs.

You see, the anti's do not understand that just because we are all supportive of each other, that we do not all believe the same thing. We do not, and do not need to.

I personally dont agree with what you believe, and I am quite knowledgeable (well a little anyway) on the subject, having read the Holy Blood and Holy Grail when it first come out, and have kept up with it over the years, especially the rehash when the Da Vinci code first came out. But it is a matter of belief. And the fact that I dont believe it, doesnt make it not true, nor does it make what you believe any less valid. That is the thing with belief it is personal.

And I respect the amount of time and thought that has gone into your theory.

The thing is, when Madeleine is found, we may know the truth, and you may be proven right. I will then choose you as my cult leader. But seriously, I would be very happy if you were right and I was wrong. Once given the evidence, then we pro's tend to follow where the evidence leads us, instead of just continuing down the wrong path, against all evidence.

Vee, I believe you have read Matt James blog, and know that he thinks that Madeleine was specifically taken due to some genetic link, which he attibutes to IVF. But perhaps the genetic link he seeks is more along the lines of what you are talking about, about a blood line. I think this IVF stuff is just rubbish, and if anything was strange about Madeleine (ie she was cloned) this would show in the DNA. it seems that many dont know that cloning doesnt take the Mitochondrial DNA of the clone, but of the original ova mother. So for eg, if Madeleine was a clone, then her Mitochondrial DNA woulndt match Kate's or the twins. Also, if Kate or Gerry werent the parents, then the FSS and the Portuguese lab reports would have stated this. So I completely discount IVF anomalies. Now, remember that I dont subscribe to your theories, but if MJ forgot about IVF and cloning etc for a while, he may realise that your theory (while maybe not right) is a good fit for his readings. In other words, Madeleine's blood line is special and is the reason for the abduction, not some illegal IVF procedure.

While I actually think that Madeleine was abducted because she was the right little girl in the wrong place at the right time. That a plan was hatched to take the first little girl that met the criteria (regardless of the reason for the abduction) and that they were just waiting for the right girl and the opportunity. In other words, Madeleine herself was not targeted prior to going to PDL.

And that is what is so good about this forum. We all have our own beliefs, and respect those of others.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Highness, what shall I do? Your wish is my command!! Laffin

Vee I've known you for very many years. I witnessed you finding the pieces of spiritual information that seemed to just fall into your lap. This culminated in a site where you share what you have found.

You have been able to keep the spiritual separate from the logical. It is an interesting spiritual journey that you found yourself on as if tuned into it deliberately. Who is to say you were not? Yet you dont force anyone to believe it and you are level headed yourself not to total faith in what you found as if it the be all and end all.

But you know that TB has reason to focus on you. At 3A's he has allied with others who also focus/stalk you. going back to the beginning. You are outspoken, open and honest with your feelings. But you are also very visible and vulnerable in that respect. TB and his allies will rake up whatever they can to make you look foolish. This can be expected. It has already been done by Drachensachen and will be done again, it looks like.

My only suggestion here is to keep strong, copy the posts and when the time suits you complain in an escalating manner once again. Each time they put more stuff up about you it can be used to complain to the hosts that you are being continually harrassed by the site. It is the only avenue to follow as you know from experience they are virtually untouchable.

3A's h

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks pepes, I'm feeling better this morning! I dunno why he got to me so badly last night, after all, he is just another saddo, in a site full of saddo's! But hey, life goes on, and the diference is we HAVE one, and he/they don't. Dianeh, it was Matt who was the first to tell me, via e-mail, that I was right! I sometimes wonder where he is going with the cloning issue, but I know he feels the need to be very carefull what he says on his blog, so maybe it's a smokescreen? But in the end, all I want is Madeleine found, alive and unharmed. All the rest is just salad dressing, if it turns out to be true, then that, for me, is just a wonderful bonus.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down