Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith and Hope.

5 posters

Go down

Faith and Hope. Empty Faith and Hope.

Post by vee8 Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:29 am

I just wanted to offer my prayers for Faith and Hope, the conjoined twins, who are to undergo surgery to seperate them tonight. I understand the chances of survival for them are only 20%. My God, what are their parents going through right now? I pray they both make it. :littleangel: :littleangel:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Faith and Hope. Empty Re: Faith and Hope.

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:56 am

You´re right my friend Vee. Please God, protect these two conjoined twins and let them live for many years, with lots of life, health, with their parents. Amen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Faith and Hope. Empty Faith and Hope

Post by dianeh Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 am

My heart goes out to Faith and Hope's parents. Having handed my 3 wo baby girl over to a heart surgeon, I do know the fear that they are going through. I have read that the girls are joined at the breast bone and share a liver. This is good news in the conjoined twins world. There were two little boys separated back in October with the same thing. BUT these little girls also have a congenital heart condition, both of them, which is the reason why they are being separated now. I havent read any details as to what it is. But even the most minor heart surgery, such as my little girl had, is scary beyond belief with tiny babies. And then when you see them in intensive care, your heart just breaks. For me, the worst was when they removed the breathing tube and my daughter stopped breathing, and they struggeld to get her breathing again properly, it took around 6 hours before her breathing was normal, but that first 15 minutes or so was the scariest thing I have ever been through. The registrar was beside himself, so we knew it was serious. Even today (4 years later), when I think about it, I get upset.

So to Mum and Dad, I am thinking of you and hope with all my heart that all goes well. Be strong and trust in your medical team, they will do the very best that they can for you daughters.

My thoughts are with you.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Vee

Sorry, I've been missing many things and I'm afraid it will go on for a while still.

Any news on Faith and Hope?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Updated news from Daily Mirror: Parents Conjoined Twins: "We´ve got to be strong for Faith. She´s fighting for both of them now".

Please, go to Daily Mirror, click at "News", and look for the title above.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:33 am

Maria, I'm afraid Hope didn't make it, her little lungs were just too small for her to survive. I believe she died within hours, in her father's hands. Mother was too upset to be there. Faith is still clinging on, God bless.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Breaking News11:45am UK, Friday December 26, 2008 Conjoined twin Faith Williams has died at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, doctors have confirmed.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Conjoined-Twin-Faith-Williams-Dies-In-London-Hospital/Article/200812415194157

She passed away on Christmas afternoon :littleangel:

How very sad this little mite didn't survive after all the procedures she went though in her short life, my thoughts are with her parents in their sad loss .
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 am

Oh, this is really sad. My deepest condolences.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 am

My God, not on Christmas day? That poor young couple. They have my deepest sympathies.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 am

I just dont have the words to express how I feel for these parents. To lose both children and the second on Christmas day.

My hope is that they are strong enough to endure this trial.

Faith and Hope are together again, in the arms of the angels. Such short little lives, but so much love for them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down