Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie's leech cop

+4
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
vee8
christabel
8 posters

Go down

Maddie's leech cop Empty Maddie's leech cop

Post by christabel Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 am

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: Today
THE shamed cop who led the Madeleine McCann probe is cashing in AGAIN — with a TV film.
Parents Kate and Gerry were “disgusted” last night after ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral was seen with a camera crew at the Algarve apartment where the three-year-old vanished.

Filming ... TV crew at resort where Maddie, inset right, vanished

Portugal’s Channel 3 confirmed he was making a documentary for them — after already coining it with a book about the case earlier this year.

New anguish ... Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate McCann

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell fumed: “He seems determined to make as much as he can out of Madeleine. He should be ashamed.”

Amaral was kicked off the case after accusing doctors Kate and Gerry, both 40, of killing Madeleine, of Rothley, Leics.
He repeated the slur in his book The Truth Of The Lie. The TV film will be screened on May 3 next year — the second anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance.

Mr Mitchell raged: “It’s beyond bad taste.”
A local in Praia da Luz, where Maddie vanished, said of the TV film: “It’s sick.”

Jailfor5Arguidos I hope he gets a film done of the inside of his cell.
Or are the Courts and magisrates as corrupt as he is.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Maddie's leech cop Empty Re: Maddie's leech cop

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 am

Sick indeed, but if the trial goes the way we all hope, I would imagine this tawdry little exercise in moneymaking will never see the light of day.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:18 am

This man is unbelievable, he is an arrogant pig who has no shame. I just pray to god he gets his comeuppance sooner rather than later.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 am

I believe in Karma and I hope he gets a hefty dose of it in his trial.

It is hard to believe that the ordinary decent Portuguese folk condone this, I hope it makes them as sick as it has made me feel and I hope it totally p isses the jury off in his trial before he gets there.

How can he do this? The man is an odious shameless money grabbing leach, who has no morals who thinks nothing of failing to look for a child and in my opinion tell lie after lie after lie to try and incriminate her poor parents and then start making money out of it. It is sick and disgusting and shame on the Portuguese government for allowing this.

I will make sure that when the holiday season nears again that all people thinking of booking a holiday in Portugal, will be reminded of the dangers they and their children face!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 am

Well if he stoops much lower he will be living where he belongs "HELL".
I cannot understand Portugal at all for allowing such a film on an unsolved crime. Especially by a cop who was sacked from the case.

Sorry Maria..but I am beginning to believe much of Portugal is made up of people like Claudia.

Back to top Go down

Post by joblog Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 am

I can only agree, this "man" is despicable in the extreme. I cannot understand the interest in him, after his push from the force you would expect people to be wary of his opinions. Unfortunately the smears and slurs where already put in place long before his demise from this case, in the guise of "sources close to the", so the "truth about the lie" would obviously be the next step for some. I am not inferring it was an intentional plan, just pointing out it was fortunate for him. :x and his future cash cow.

I worry about the ethics or lack of, of particular officers and their breathren, involved in this case who seem to make no headway in a case but who have monetary gain from selling stories to international press as a "source" or writing a book about their imaginary findings, or guesswork.

Hopefully Gonc's funding from this child will be haulted when he is found guilty in his trial, but I wont hold my breath.

It should only be about finding Madeleine, not lining peoples pockets.

Last edited by joblog on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

joblog

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Maddie's leech cop Empty The Leech

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 am

Hi Joblog

I have been wondering as well why this stupid twit has any credibility left in his country. If it were my country, he would get no air play at all. In fact, we are the opposite to Portugal in this. It seems our media cannot wait to expose corruption in the police force, even before it is proven and reaches any tribunal or commision. And it always implies guilt. Here, the accused cop is not allowed to make public comments, and it is very rare for the police union or any other organisation to get involved or make any comments either.

If that fat idiot was here in Aust, he would not have been allowed on Madeleine's case. He would have been suspended as soon as the accusations were made, with pay of course, until after the matter was finished. If no case was found to be answered, then a public statement is made completely exonerating the accused. If a case is found and charges laid, then he remains suspended until the court case is finished. And even if found innocent of criminal charges, he may still be censured for breaches of the code of conduct and ethics of the police force, and for that can be dismissed.

Portugal has a long way to go. The first step is to recognise that corruption occurs and then put measures in place to combat it. I dont think that Australia has a reputation for a corrupt police force around the world (definitely not like a number of geographical close countries where you just pay the police to have the charges dropped), yet we admit corruption and go after it like zealous tigers. In fact, we are recognised as having a good police force and we help (when asked) our neighbours. Take the Bali bombings for eg, our police and resources were called in to help and did so for quite a long time. But we dont put up with any corruption.

Let me give an example of how tough it is. The Victorian Police Commissioner, Christine Nixon, is up before the Victorian Police Integrity watchdog because she accepted a free flight on the new Qantas plane to Los Angeles (a round trip, not a holiday). And why was she offered the trip. She wasnt, it was her husband, who is a former Qantas executive. And yet, it is considered to have the whiff of impropriety about it and is taken further. If they found her to be guilty of a breach of ethics (even if no corrpution) she would be forced to resign, or the govt would sack her. IMO, there is nothing to this. After all, what is wrong with Qantas offering a free round trip flight on a special maiden flight to a former executive.

Portugal has a long way to go in regards to how it treats corruption. But first, it must recognise that it exists. Maybe this case will bring it the attention it deserves, regardless of the outcome. I await the outcome. Things will change regardless of the outcome.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Maddie's leech cop Empty Diane

Post by maria Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Go to PJ blunders. You will see how this is handled here.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:03 pm

What Gonçalo Amaral should do, is to give all the money (he is wrongly making) to the Find Madeleine Fund, but, sadly, is more easy to gain something with this case then helping solve it. Shame on you Mr. Amaral, shame on you Mr. Tony Bennett. How can you guys sleep at night and take a look at yourselves in the mirror every morning? :twisted: ,

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down