Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun

5 posters

Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Kate's Maddie holiday premonition

By JAMES CLENCH

Published: Today

KATE McCann had a haunting premonition about the holiday on which daughter Madeleine went missing.
She told a close pal before the trip had been booked: “I don’t know why, I’ve just got an uneasy feeling about it.”

Fiona Payne, 36, revealed Kate’s worries to Portuguese police.

Tapas friends ... Fiona and David Payne

Kate and husband Gerry, both 40, were at first undecided about whether to make the trip, she said.

Fiona was one of the Tapas Seven who dined with the McCanns on the night of three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance at the Mark Warner Ocean Club resort in Praia Da Luz.

She told an officer: “This always haunts me. Kate ... what she said ... she was unsure.

“Gerry was quite keen but Kate said, ‘I don’t know why, I’ve just got an uneasy feeling about it.’

“And I don’t know why she said that. I don’t think even she knows.”

Fiona’s husband David, 42, said: “Kate didn’t feel quite easy about it.”

The details emerged during interviews given by the Tapas Seven — David, Fiona, her mum Dianne Webster, 64, Dr Russell O’Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, both 37, Dr Matthew Oldfield, 39, and his wife Rachael, 37.

They spoke to cops in April at Enderby, Leics.

The documents, which have been seen by The Sun, total more than 1,000 pages.

Asked how Kate appeared after Madeleine’s disappearance Fiona, an anaesthetist, said: “Awful. I’ve never seen such horrible raw emotion in my life and I’ve seen a lot of it in my job.

“She was bereft. She didn’t know what to do, she was panicking, extremely frightened for Madeleine and was wondering where she was or what was happening to her.

"And the helplessness of not being able to do anything, what should she be doing, what could they do.

Advertisement

“She was angry, really angry, punching walls, kicking walls.

“The next day she was covered in bruises. She was angry at herself.

“She kept saying, ‘I’ve let her down. We’ve let her down, Gerry. We should have been here’. And she prayed a lot.”

Husband David said: “Gerry broke down ... just a broken man.

"He would fling a cupboard open and have a look in a vain, desperate hope she might have been there.

“Then he flung himself on the floor and was just kicking the floor and was just, ‘She’s gone, she’s gone’.”

David’s mother-in-law Dianne said: “Gerry was distraught. I’ve never heard a man make the noises Gerry made.”

here is the link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1830376.ece

Maybe Kate was just worried about going on holidays with three small children. I know I worry sometimes about going away with my two.

But what stood out for me, is the description of the pain that Gerry and Kate were in when they realised Madeleine was missing.

This article makes a complete mockery of those freaking idiots that keep saying that Kate and Gerry showed no emotion. They just kept the better part of their grief, the more volatile emotions and actions, to themselves.

I can just hear the anti's now, saying the that Payne's made all of this up. Because of course (in the demented anti world) it couldnt be true now could it. That Madeleine was abducted and that her parents want her back. It just shows how stupid and infantile the minds of the anti's are.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty Re: kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun

Post by clairesy Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Ive actually read this before in one of the many media sources that used little things to smear Kate and Gerry with. It was used(im sure) to suggest Kate and Gerry knew Madeleine would be taken whilst away.She was probably referring to the airplane journey which i think gives a lot of people the jibs before flying. I enjoy going abroad although in the run up to the flight i do get a little nervy..not because im afraid of flying as such,but because I would rather get there fast without being in the air...When the plane lands im one of the first to sigh a big sigh of relief.I lose 2 stone from sweating whilst up there and the air hostesses usually run when they go passed me because they are worried i might ask them for a bit of fresh air!!LOL No windows open up there and in case of an emergency just bend over and kiss your arss goodbye.

Kate will no doubt be smeared by antis Diane,your right...they will use this to suggest she was aware that Madeleine was going to be taken.When Madeleine is found and safely back home im sure they will also spew up some deranged garbage about how the mccanns must have known along she was safe. Thats after they have accused them of harming her mind you??Hmmmmm

Its like a vicious circle isn't it...they are as thick as sh#t...the lights are on but no bodys in....somethings cooking but no one knows what....and if you cant get a honest answer from any of them just make one up.Thats the antis for ya. Totally deluded to say the very least. They are continuously accused k&g of all sorts of sickening things.Some being really detailed and graphic in their opinions of the mccanns to. They are sooo sure that Madeleine as met her fate at her mammy or daddy's hands.If a news report points to another theorie the antis suggest that taking notice of news in papers is crazy and that it must be wrong.However if a news report suggest they are involved, the antis say that it must be true because it was printed int he local free herald!!

Hmmmmm basically they believe whatever is supporting their own deluded imaginations.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty Re: kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:28 pm

dianeh wrote:

Kate's Maddie holiday premonition

By JAMES CLENCH

Published: Today

KATE McCann had a haunting premonition about the holiday on which daughter Madeleine went missing.
She told a close pal before the trip had been booked: “I don’t know why, I’ve just got an uneasy feeling about it.”

Fiona Payne, 36, revealed Kate’s worries to Portuguese police.

Tapas friends ... Fiona and David Payne

Kate and husband Gerry, both 40, were at first undecided about whether to make the trip, she said.

Fiona was one of the Tapas Seven who dined with the McCanns on the night of three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance at the Mark Warner Ocean Club resort in Praia Da Luz.

She told an officer: “This always haunts me. Kate ... what she said ... she was unsure.

“Gerry was quite keen but Kate said, ‘I don’t know why, I’ve just got an uneasy feeling about it.’

“And I don’t know why she said that. I don’t think even she knows.”

Fiona’s husband David, 42, said: “Kate didn’t feel quite easy about it.”

The details emerged during interviews given by the Tapas Seven — David, Fiona, her mum Dianne Webster, 64, Dr Russell O’Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, both 37, Dr Matthew Oldfield, 39, and his wife Rachael, 37.

They spoke to cops in April at Enderby, Leics.

The documents, which have been seen by The Sun, total more than 1,000 pages.

Asked how Kate appeared after Madeleine’s disappearance Fiona, an anaesthetist, said: “Awful. I’ve never seen such horrible raw emotion in my life and I’ve seen a lot of it in my job.

“She was bereft. She didn’t know what to do, she was panicking, extremely frightened for Madeleine and was wondering where she was or what was happening to her.

"And the helplessness of not being able to do anything, what should she be doing, what could they do.

Advertisement

“She was angry, really angry, punching walls, kicking walls.

“The next day she was covered in bruises. She was angry at herself.

“She kept saying, ‘I’ve let her down. We’ve let her down, Gerry. We should have been here’. And she prayed a lot.”

Husband David said: “Gerry broke down ... just a broken man.

"He would fling a cupboard open and have a look in a vain, desperate hope she might have been there.

“Then he flung himself on the floor and was just kicking the floor and was just, ‘She’s gone, she’s gone’.”

David’s mother-in-law Dianne said: “Gerry was distraught. I’ve never heard a man make the noises Gerry made.”

here is the link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1830376.ece

Maybe Kate was just worried about going on holidays with three small children. I know I worry sometimes about going away with my two.

But what stood out for me, is the description of the pain that Gerry and Kate were in when they realised Madeleine was missing.

This article makes a complete mockery of those freaking idiots that keep saying that Kate and Gerry showed no emotion. They just kept the better part of their grief, the more volatile emotions and actions, to themselves.

I can just hear the anti's now, saying the that Payne's made all of this up. Because of course (in the demented anti world) it couldn't be true now could it. That Madeleine was abducted and that her parents want her back. It just shows how stupid and infantile the minds of the anti's are.

Diane I agree with you 100%.

Oh dear Lord, I thought I was past crying about this terrible, terrible thing that has happened to Madeleine, Kate and Gerry and their family, but this has upset me dreadfully, those poor, poor people, what have they gone through?

What has Madeleine been forced to endure and suffer and what hell have these two parents visited just being forced to think of it?

And all made worse by that allegedly callous unfeeling lying Basta*d Goncalo Amaral. I hope to God he enjoys the money he has made off of the back of this child that he failed so abysmally, while he can, if there is any true justice in this world at least he may just get what is coming to him over another little girl, who again he failed so utterly dreadfully. I pray that Joana's mother gets justice and I pray that those responsible for that get justice too. Then while Amaral is paying for that, he can start to think about how he has to repay Madeleine,her parents and her family and the Portuguese people for the terrible way he has let them down - AGAIN.

Hope you antis read this and I hope it hits you were it really hurts, but I doubt it, you have no feeling, no compassion and certainly no common sense, or compunction about the way you have helped persecute this couple who have been in so much pain. You make me sick to the pit of my stomach!

Gonc your time is coming, hope you don't like prison food too much, it may help you lose a few of your many stomachs! Jailfor5Arguidos
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Ahh but hang on they are now saying, how can you get bruises anywhere but your nuckles and feet by punching and kicking a wall, over on the 3A's site. (Does anyone know if the 3A's stands for 3 assholes)

They can only stretch their imagination to see Kate using the wall as a boxer would use a punchbag.

They are unable to imagine how Kate might have done this, leaning into the wall, her forehead against the wall and crying.....using her fists to pummell the wall rather than punching it. Her forearms would take a lot of punishment in this way.

I imagine most women would attack a wall this way in their grief.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:03 am

shingle,

the only answer to that would be for them to have a child of theirs snatched, not to know where she is...how she is...if shes hurting...if shes crying....if shes dead....if shes alive.....who's got her....and what they are doing to her.Laying in bed at night tossing and turning...the last image you see before you fall asleep(if you can) is that of your child's face crying for you...the first you see when you wake...is that of your child's face crying for you.
Pathetic cold hearted people like these cant even begin to comprehend what a person might feel in a desperate situation. There only purpose is to help an already devastated person feel even more pain and hurt.Sick bas#ards is what they are,each and everyone of them, cold and twisted.......... without an ounce of compassion for anyone else.

I know for sure that if anything happened to my 5 year old daughter there is no way on this earth i would be able to be by myself because I know without a doubt I would do myself harm.There is no way i could survive knowing my beautiful child was out there alone without me or her family and friends.I feel sick and frustrated even to think of it.

God bless Kate and Gerry,and god bless, and take of little Madeleine to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 am

clairesy,

You need compassion to have those sort of feelings, something that seems in short supply to some.

No they much prefer kicking people when they are down. It gives them a thrill to think that they can go into a forum or blog, and say what they like about this family, without fear of retribution.

They try to better each other with the nastiest post of the day.

They think they are faceless and anonymous, so this gives them licence and the bravery to say what they like.

Well they are not faceless and anonymous, they can be traced, and I hope some will get the retribution they really deserve.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty Clairesy and Shingle

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:49 am

clairesy wrote:shingle,

the only answer to that would be for them to have a child of theirs snatched, not to know where she is...how she is...if shes hurting...if shes crying....if shes dead....if shes alive.....who's got her....and what they are doing to her.Laying in bed at night tossing and turning...the last image you see before you fall asleep(if you can) is that of your child's face crying for you...the first you see when you wake...is that of your child's face crying for you.
Pathetic cold hearted people like these cant even begin to comprehend what a person might feel in a desperate situation. There only purpose is to help an already devastated person feel even more pain and hurt.Sick bas#ards is what they are,each and everyone of them, cold and twisted.......... without an ounce of compassion for anyone else.

I know for sure that if anything happened to my 5 year old daughter there is no way on this earth i would be able to be by myself because I know without a doubt I would do myself harm.There is no way i could survive knowing my beautiful child was out there alone without me or her family and friends.I feel sick and frustrated even to think of it.

God bless Kate and Gerry,and god bless, and take of little Madeleine to.

Shingle is right you have to have compassion to think and feel for people on this level and the antis, have no compassion, they are cruel, cold heartless robots.

Clairesy what you have described is absolutely spot on. I do not think I could have been strong enough to go through what those two people have gone through and my heart, as ever goes out to them.

It doesn't surprise me that the antis have said this, it would have surprised me if they did not. It just proves that they are so sick with their inner selves that they cannot admit, even to themselves what they have become and what they have allowed themselves to become.
It is a tall order to expect someone to be able to accept that they are cruel and heartless and have played a part in making the lives of two people who have lost their child to abduction, infinitely more painful and unbearable.
I would hate to have to think that about myself!

goncalo Amaral soon to get his...... Jailfor5Arguidos
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty Predictable arent they?

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:25 am

It just goes to show that the anti's are so predictable as to be boring. Of course they have poo poo'd what has been written. It also crossed my mind that the bruises would come into question, but I thought it would be written that Gerry gave them to Kate because of
a) she attacked him
OR
b) she killed Madeleine.

It was fairly obvious that the anti's would have to say that Kate couldnt have bruised herself. So very predictable. So of course, then by inference, the Payne's must be lying.

Well to those stupid anti's who think that.

Of course she could have. Have you not seen a child throw a tantrum? They do the things they do without care for their own well being. And IMO if angry and upset enough, that a grown up can do the same thing. Especially as kate was blaming herself for what happened to her daughter. If she flung herself around in her grief, she could have had bruises anywhere.

Like you Rosie and Clair, and Shingle, my heart was breaking when I read about the grief of Kate and Gerry. The sad feelings we experience are nothing in comparison to what they have been through. I am just so glad that they are strong and determined and are continuing to search for Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty And just to prove my point

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:03 pm

That idiot Claudia has said that if Kate was kicking the walls etc then she would only have bruises on her extremities and not her arms for instance.

Just to goes to show that a lack of brains and imagination are severely lacking in some people. No wonder she supports the PJ's star failure, Fat boy.

Just for those severely lacking in the logic gene, here are 2 quite plausible scenarios as to how she may have got bruises on her arms.

1. Flinging herself around in her grief, banging against furniture. I know when my leg hits the coffee table that I get a bruise, and that is without excessive force, or exertion, as would happen in the middle of a fit

2. Someone holding her arms to stop her hurting herself when hitting or kicking walls.

OR

Hang on, how about a combination of both.

Do you know I get a bit sick of foolish idiots like Claudia trying to prove that everything that comes out of the mouths of the McCanns, their spokesperson or their friends (including Brian Kennedy) are all lies. This alone shows she is just clutching at straws. Realistically, if this whole thing were a fraud, etc etc (fill in the blanks), then most of what would be said would be the truth, so that very little would give them away. To even suggest that everything is a lie, is infantile and shows a complete lack of logic. Some were in the wrong line when the brains were being given out.

As I have said many times, it is the need to tie every single thing that is said or has happened regarding Madeleine into some imagined conspiracy which proves that it is just that, IMAGINARY. Look at a typical conspiracy theory, you know how the US govt blew up the Twin Towers, or how we didnt really go to the moon, etc, and you will see the same thing. A preponderance of tiny fragments of unrelated information that get woven into a vast conspiracy. Same with this. The truth is that less is more in cases like this. More substance, less imagination.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Dianeh,

What did you expect.....

Truth is emerging, their myths are being exploded, and they are getting increasingly desperate to qualify what they have said, over these past months.

Old lies and myths are being dug up and reworked, a new slant is being put on them. A good example of this, are the bruises on Kates arms. I remember what was said about them, how Gerry was accused of all sorts….now that a plausible explanation emerges, suddenly people can’t see those bruises….the Paynes must be telling porkies.

It is people’s willingness to believe the worst of this couple that causes them to translate what is said, into what they want. Different witnesses might have said Kate was fisting the wall, pummelling the wall or hammering the wall. Fiona Payne said she was punching the wall, so in blinkered eyes nothing less than a full on punch will do.

It has been the same for these last 17 months, people taking what was said, and turning it into what they want to believe. Kate has been labelled as emotionless, so we just can’t have her showing any emotions, like trying to batter a wall down in her distress…..better to prove she didn’t punch the wall, after all she had no broken bones, and there were no marks on her knuckles, that a full on punch might make…..no Kate did not punch that wall.

Now how can we find a way to show Gerry as violent????????

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

kate was uneasy about Portugal before the holiday/The Sun Empty Excellent Posts Diane and Shingle.

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 am

Obviously the idiots have thrown so many accusations and offered so many bizarre killing theories, imagined so much that is not there, ie bruises on Kate's arms and non existent bruises on Madeleine's arms, that they have now painted themselves into a corner.

Re the wall thing, I have had the misfortune to see someone attack a wall in grief, they punch it, kick it and pummel it, they slam their forearms against it, striking from their elbows up on the sides and the underneath of their arms and hit and hit and hit it in complete despair, they damage forearms and knees and shins, they even managed to kick themselves, they throw themselves down to the floor in complete despair, they are not mindful of any furniture that is around, they fall into furniture, they trip up things, in short they do not know what they are doing because they have lost control, it is a grief release mechanism.

You need to be damned strong to stop them and where do you grab them to stop them from hurting themselves? Probably by the tops of the arms as well as the wrists and forearms and the shoulders if you can manage to get hold of them. This in itself can lead to marks and bruises.

Claudia you need to shut your big ignorant mouth up because you silly stupid person, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You have a vast gap between your ears where your brain should be, like a black hole, things go in but nothing registers, everything is quelled by an overriding blackness.

I can only shake my head in disbelief at your ignorance and callousness, you really are a hateful contemptible person. The whole lot of you are over there in that hell hole.

:All Viles Lose
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 am

Rosiepops wrote:Obviously the idiots have thrown so many accusations and offered so many bizarre killing theories, imagined so much that is not there, ie bruises on Kate's arms and non existent bruises on Madeleine's arms, that they have now painted themselves into a corner.

Re the wall thing, I have had the misfortune to see someone attack a wall in grief, they punch it, kick it and pummel it, they slam their forearms against it, striking from their elbows up on the sides and the underneath of their arms and hit and hit and hit it in complete despair, they damage forearms and knees and shins, they even managed to kick themselves, they throw themselves down to the floor in complete despair, they are not mindful of any furniture that is around, they fall into furniture, they trip up things, in short they do not know what they are doing because they have lost control, it is a grief release mechanism.

You need to be damned strong to stop them and where do you grab them to stop them from hurting themselves? Probably by the tops of the arms as well as the wrists and forearms and the shoulders if you can manage to get hold of them. This in itself can lead to marks and bruises.

Claudia you need to shut your big ignorant mouth up because you silly stupid person, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You have a vast gap between your ears where your brain should be, like a black hole, things go in but nothing registers, everything is quelled by an overriding blackness.

I can only shake my head in disbelief at your ignorance and callousness, you really are a hateful contemptible person. The whole lot of you are over there in that hell hole.

:All Viles Lose

Well said Rosie...absolutely correct to.
I haven't saw anyone throwing fists at the wall in grief etc but i have saw someone so upset that they hit themselves and things.
A friend of mine got extremely upset once over the loss of someone close to her. She didn't cry at the funeral,infact she laughed her way through it with nerves and shock.
It was after she cried...one time getting really upset she sobbed her heart out.She couldn't even talk properly through sobbing.It was heart wrenching to see her like that,really upsetting.
She was soo upset crying that she couldn't live without this person with her and that she missed them and she wondered when she would ever feel normal again etc.Then she was pulling at her clothes and punching her legs etc it was awful. I was crying for her because i could see how see how desperate and upset she was.There was nothing i could do for her..i couldn't bring back that person into her life,nor could i take away the pain,all i could do was be there and hold her..nothing else at all.It was really frustrating.I think sometimes people like these frigging viles lot are just out to cause more issues for others.To be honest i don't think they believe half of what they say themselves.If they do,then its extrememly worrying i wouldn't like to know someone as heartless and vindictive as they are.

They are the type of person that would enjoy watching a person upset because they get some cheap frill from it. It explains why they continually pick holes in everything that g&k do. The difference between them and someone like us lot here is this...

they see k&g looking normal/ not crying and imagine they are cold and heartless...almost enjoying Madeleine being absent

we think they are trying their hardest to plod onwards through this mess keeping a brave face for the twins and trying to hold it together so they can help Madeleine by doing something constructive.

they see them upset and crying and imagine they must be putting on a front .....some sort of deluded show for the cameras...a sympathy vote etc.

whereas we can clearly see that their pain as gotten too much for them...almost unbearable and they cant hold back their emotions anymore.

Thing is im the kind of person that can sit here and say.if one of them was in their situation I would not feel anything for them and instead dish out what they have to k&g.
But i know in my heart of hearts,that i wouldn't be capable fof doing that to them,because i couldn't bring myself to be so cold to another person.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:52 am

clairesy wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Obviously the idiots have thrown so many accusations and offered so many bizarre killing theories, imagined so much that is not there, ie bruises on Kate's arms and non existent bruises on Madeleine's arms, that they have now painted themselves into a corner.

Well said Rosie...absolutely correct to.
I haven't saw anyone throwing fists at the wall in grief etc but i have saw someone so upset that they hit themselves and things.
A friend of mine got extremely upset once over the loss of someone close to her. She didn't cry at the funeral,infact she laughed her way through it with nerves and shock.
It was after she cried...one time getting really upset she sobbed her heart out.She couldn't even talk properly through sobbing.It was heart wrenching to see her like that,really upsetting.
She was soo upset crying that she couldn't live without this person with her and that she missed them and didn't think she wondered when she would ever feel normal again etc.Then she was pulling at her clothes and punching her legs etc it was awful. I was crying for her because i could see how see how desperate and upset she was.There was nothing i could do for her..i couldn't bring back that person into her life,nor could i take away the pain,all i could do was be there and hold her..nothing else at all.It was really frustrating.I think sometimes people like these frigging viles lot are just out to cause more issues for others.To be honest i don't think they believe half of what they say themselves.If they do,then its extrememly worrying i wouldn't like to know someone as heartless and vindictive as they are.

They are the type of person that would enjoy watching a person upset because they get some cheap frill from it. It explains why they continually pick holes in everything that g&k do. The difference between them and someone like us lot here is this...

they see k&g looking normal/ not crying and imagine they are cold and heartless...almost enjoying Madeleine being absent

we think they are trying their hardest to plod onwards through this mess keeping a brave face for the twins and trying to hold it together so they can help Madeleine by doing something constructive.

they see them upset and crying and imagine they must be putting on a front .....some sort of deluded show for the cameras...a sympathy vote etc.

whereas we can clearly see that their pain as gotten too much for them...almost unbearable and they cant hold back their emotions anymore.

Thing is im the kind of person that can sit here and say.if one of them was in their situation I would not feel anything for them and instead dish out what they have to k&g.
But i know in my heart of hearts,that i wouldn't be capable fof doing that to them,because i couldn't bring myself to be so cold to another person.

Clairesy, neither could I. I could no more be like towards them than I could do it to Kate and Gerry or anyone else, it is just not in me to be so cold and hateful towards another human being. If we could, then this would make us as bad as them and I never, ever want to be that. I think that lot live a very cold, unfeeling unloved existence and have trouble showing and feeling emotion.

I just cried when I read this report, I thought I was over that, but reading an actual account of this relayed by a person who was there in the same room, nearly broke my heart. No one should have to go through that kind of pain, through something like this, no one. I found just reading it traumatic enough.

The most awful thing about these antis is, that they are saying nothing about the basta*ds that took Madeleine, they are allowing them to get away without any criticism at all.

In my mind Goncalo Amaral has allowed child abductor/s to get away with their heinous crimes, not once but TWICE.
I think this is just sick and pure evil.

Never mind Amaral's time is coming...... Jailfor5Arguidos

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:04 am

The anti's are just heartless morons, devoid of all emotion. I just hope to god, Madeleine never ever gets to read any of their sick and twisted theories.

What I do hope though, is one day she will find out that her mummy and daddy loved her so very much and never gave up looking for her. That she was a special little girl who touched a lot of hearts and those hearts she touched never gave up on her either and supported her mummy and daddy every step of the way in their search for her.

God bless Madeleine and her family.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down