Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children.

+2
Rosie
clairesy
6 posters

Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty 'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children.

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Sorry people, but after I posted this on the drivelings of drachen thread, I thought it really deserves a thread of it's own. this creature is unbeleivable. I'm copying my post completely.

I don't believe it! Now she is accusing the 'Find Madeleine' fund as exploitation! It is 'exploiting' missing children! How else are they going to pay for the detectives? If the PJ had done their job properly in the first place, they wouldn't have needed to pay detectives in the first place!

As we all know, The Tapas 7 are donating their libel damages to the Find Madeleine Fund which obviously, to some, makes the financial exploitation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann more "palatable" because the money is going to a "supposedly" worthy cause "proportedly" dedicated to investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in the sole aim of finding her or alleged perpetrator/s. Nevertheless, however "palatable" it may be, in my opinion, it is still a blantant exploitation of an missing child. There are less exploitative ways of finding missing children yet the McCanns and their supporters believe an endless supply of money into a exploitative fund is the only answer in finding Madeleine. I hate to say this but, as much as money may ease one's pain it doesn't always bring one happiness does it?

At first I thought it funny, then sad. Now I am royaly ticked off.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty Re: 'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children.

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Oh right,so i take it she also thinks other funds are exploiting people,

such as...........

the NSPCC and childline???...........are they now exploiting abused children??
the RSPCA??.............are we to think they are exploiting animals now??

How about the..............
cancer fund??................is that exploiting victims of cancer??
ADDISS??......................are they exploiting people with attention deficit disorder??
al anon??.......are they to exploiting poeple with alcohol issues
help the aged???.............whoaaaaaaaaa think they would,be upset to hear they to are xploiting the elderly

tell ya what vee8,give that a\ss hole this link i just found online and ask her to do a favor for all these poor exploited people....go and email each and every single one of them(Theres hundreds on there).And inform them they are exploiting poeple all over this country for no apparent reasons!!!

what a complete and utter vindictive, yet typical anti.

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinfo/weblinks/a-zlistoforganisations.aspx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty Re: 'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children.

Post by Rosie Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:35 am

There have been some stupid things written by the antis over this past 17 months, but that has to be a contender for first prize for being, 'the' most stupid.

In fact it is so utterly inane that it really is not worthy of comment, or give the stupid author any more oxygen to air their drivel.

Just laugh at moron Vee, laugh and pity her. Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 am

I know what you mean Rosie, every time you think they couldn't get any dumber, they suprise you by reaching a new low.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 am

Clutching at straws is what it is.... no not even that easy!!

I think some antis have a chip on their shoulder about parental abuse. For whatever reason, they see the McCanns as child abusers and are exploiting Madeleine to fullfill their need to have a high profile case where the parents will be made examples off.

Except the McCanns are hardly chiild abusers, not in my book and not as far as the law is concerned. But thats why they cling on to the fact that they left their children alone. If the McCanns were acused and charged with child abuse these anti's would be whooping from here to eternity as they would have had some personal experience or their own prejudices vindicated.

They can accuse us of exploiting Madeleine until the cows come home but it is them that are doing the exploiting.

The other thing Drachula goes on about is how Madeleine has been exploited to get Amber alert accepted in Europe. I kid you not. These people are from another planet!!

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars and Antis are from a black hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 am

In fact, grrrrrrr, they really make me angry about this.

I dont believe some of them care about Madeleine as much as they proclaim.

Some of them have given her up for dead. So as far as they are concerned Madeleine is out of the loop and punishment for the parents is all that remains.

It's all about punishing the abuser parents and Madeleine is the is just their justification. I dont believe that they are bothered if she is found, dead or alive as even if Madeleine comes home safe these people will be calling for punishment to her parents of some sort or another.

Sorry, rant over.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 am

Anti's, and in particular drachen, are enough to raise the eyebrows of a saint! In fact she's enough to boost a saints eyebrows clean into orbit! Rant allowed, after all, that's what makes you human.

p.s. I like the bit about anti's coming from a black hole!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:43 am

ModNrodder wrote:In fact, grrrrrrr, they really make me angry about this.

Some of them have given her up for dead. So as far as they are concerned Madeleine is out of the loop and punishment for the parents is all that remains.

It's all about punishing the abuser parents and Madeleine is the is just their justification. I dont believe that they are bothered if she is found, dead or alive as even if Madeleine comes home safe these people will be calling for punishment to her parents of some sort or another.

Sorry, rant over.

Mod they aint here for Madeleine..there concern is mainly about the mccanns getting off with some deluded fantasy crime,that they feel they have all been involved in.The way i look at it is like this...they believe that 9 normal English folk went on a holiday to Portugal as a group of friends.Whilst on holiday for some insane and bizarre reason these 9 friends all got together to conquer some cover story up for the death of a little girl!!Its totally ridiculous isn't it?If it wasn't a true real life story and real peoples lives weren't turned upside down by this devastation it would be a frigging good black horror movie. And all the antis would be playing the main characters in it.They are(imo) all twisted and have only one purpose on this planet and that to cause even more hurt and pain to people who have suffered as the mccanns have done.

God bless the mccanns, and Madeleine. Please help to bring this poor defenseless little girl home, back to her loving caring parents who must miss her terribly
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:17 am

clairesy wrote:
ModNrodder wrote:In fact, grrrrrrr, they really make me angry about this.

Sorry, rant over.

Mod they aint here for Madeleine..there concern is mainly about the mccanns getting off with some deluded fantasy crime,that they feel they have all been involved in.The way i look at it is like this...they believe that 9 normal English folk went on a holiday to Portugal as a group of friends.Whilst on holiday for some insane and bizarre reason these 9 friends all got together to conquer some cover story up for the death of a little girl!!Its totally ridiculous isn't it?If it wasn't a true real life story and real peoples lives weren't turned upside down by this devastation it would be a frigging good black horror movie. And all the antis would be playing the main characters in it.They are(imo) all twisted and have only one purpose on this planet and that to cause even more hurt and pain to people who have suffered as the mccanns have done.

God bless the mccanns, and Madeleine. Please help to bring this poor defenseless little girl home, back to her loving caring parents who must miss her terribly

Thing is if this scenario was presented as a movie, no one would believe it, the critics would savage it because they would call it unbelievable, contrived, a conspiracy theory gone to far etc etc.

Also, wanted to say, that I have become convinced over the past few months (really since the files were released) that the people who continue to harp on about the McCanns being child abusers, or negligent because they left the kids alone in the unit, would NOT have stopped has the McCanns been charged with child abuse. For one thing, they would never have been convicted, which is why they were not charged. Secondly, these people are kidding themselves about their reasons for harping on about it. I feel justified in saying that the majority of these so called anti neglectors (and isnt that just some sort of stupid name) would resort to further accusations, had the McCanns been charged and not found to have a case to answer, or even if charged, convicted and let off with a light or suspended sentence (would never have happened, no case to answer in real life). Because it is not about the perceived child abuse, it is about hate mongering and a very unhealthy obsession. These anti's would have continued, regardless, even in the face of the findings of the PJ, refusing to see the truth, just as they have since the files were released.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 am

I've just watched the video replay of the friends press conference. I really take my hat off to this group, they have been through so much, been subjected to some sick accusations and yet they have taken everything that has been thrown at them and have never once let themselves down. Just seeing them standing there, I felt so sad for them.

I sometimes forget these are individuals, I tend to categorise them as a group, but each and everyone of these are dealing with their own emotions from that fateful evening, aswell as helplessly watching their friends go to hell and back.

They have my full respect for donating the award into the fund, they didnt have to but it shows as a group they are still united (contrary to what some antis would have us believe) and they are committed to doing everything they can to help find Madeleine and that donation will go a long way to help keep that search going.

Sadly no amount of money will ever compensate for the damage these lies done to the investigation, like the friends, I too strongly believe all this focus on them was at the detriment of Madeleine, that is unforgivable and although I do believe the British press should be accountable, I blame a lot of this on Gonc and what was imo personal briefings given to the Portuguese papers and I hope they are next in line to be sued! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty THE MAD ANTICS OF THE ANTI'S.

Post by Royal Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 am

I do not go looking at these other Blogs and therefor only know about these sad and pathetic individuals from what I read on this forum. Because I do not read their abusive drivel first hand it does not have the same effect on me as it does those who are mistakenly entertaining their perverted ramblings. In fact what I don't see or hear doesn't worry me in the least and as far as I am concerned they don't even exist! I believe that were we all, each and every one of us to totally ignore these mentally unballanced retards they would soon run out of steam and become totally bored with each others repetitive nonesensical rubbish! The truth is of course they are just a load of pathetic psychotic misfits who are so bored with their empty useless lives they would shrivel up and rot away in their own excrements if it wasn't for their addiction to cruelly abusing innocents on their computers. When Madeleine went missing all the pathectic armchair detectives came rushing out from under their stones to unfairly without cause or any evidence accuse the parents for their childs disappearance, and now the parents have been conpletely exonerated they are at loose ends not knowing what to do or how to spend the rest of their useless and miserable lives. It may well be better to avoid encouraging these sad and deluded misfits by not responding to their irrational goadings and just pretend they do not exist.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

'Find Madeleine' fund is explotation of missing children. Empty Alroy

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 am

Well said. And I completely agree.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 am

Hi Alroy, you certainly have a way with words, lol. I totally agree with your take on these social misfits. Well said!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down