Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

+4
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
Rosie
calcite51
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

Post by littleminx Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm

dianeh wrote:Extremely odd that the first and second reports directly contradict each other. Is it just shoddy journalism, or something else?

mmmm my thoughts exactly!! the something else??
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

Post by clairesy Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:44 pm

I must be honest i am a little upset/annoyed at the way the papers refer to this child as the Italian madeleine. She is not madeleine and should be referred to as an individual. God forbid if something happened to me or my child i would want us to be treated as individuals...not labeled as the welsh madeleine. All missing and abused children children are equal and are are all as important as the next. I sometimes feel that Madeleine's name is being misused and as a result other children's plights are being undermined. Thats what i think anyway.

Madeleine as become an icon in a way for missing children.Although i think madeleine as every right to be found.......and god i hope she is soon.I also think all the other children in this world who have been mistreated or abducted have the exact same rights as madeleine. No child is any more special or important than the next .None of them are expendable. And each and everyone of them have their own needs. They should not be compared along side madeleine all the time.

Its almost as if another child wont be seen as a needy child unless they have Madeleine's name mentioned in there somewhere??? IMO that is almost the same as saying....unless you are as special as Madeleine you wont receive the same media coverage...acknowledgments or consideration. Not sure if im making sense.I sure don't want to come across as being ignorant towards madeleine because that i am not .

Put it this way.if (god forbid) my daughter went missing I would want the whole world to look for her because she is a child and very special one t that.I would be really upset if the media coverage helping my child was over took by mentions of another missing child in it. My child is an individual and i would want her to be consentrated on as that. Not passed off or compared with another child.

Denise as been called the Italian madeleine????

SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED DENISE.And needs to be treated as such. If madeleine wasn't missing would these kids be covered by the media as much???if not why???

The same thing happened with the little Spanish child who went missing not long after Madeleine....... Five 5 year old and found dead not long after in a local river. This child would not have been heared of by us in the uk...and although im glad we got to hear about her, im worried that this world isn't doing enough for missing kids.It appears that we are only hearing about these other children if they suffer a similar plight that madeleine as suffered. That is sad. They are all as important as madeleine. Madeleine is no more special than my daughter, your daughter, or anyone else's daughter. Its not the mccanns fault nor is it madeleine fault that this seems to be happening.Its the sad way the media works and the way it sways public opinions ...... which as a result gives support and help to only those cases they feel are worthy of being reported.

I hope that every missing person child or adult is being looked over by god and kept safe from harm.I hope that soon they will all gain some peace and are able to be returned back home where they belong.And i hope all people out there suffering any form of abuse, disease, illness, and hurt of any sort, can find a way of getting some happiness in their lives.After all..... we are all equal, and none of us should be expendable by this sick world.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen - Page 2 Empty Missing Children

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:57 pm

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that Clairesy, and so would Kate and Gerry.
We know that because they would feel the same if it had beeen the other way round for them.
Nice one.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:24 am

Like our m from m, I fully understand and agree with the point you made Clairesy.

I have not had much time on the computer recently, but I always have a scan of the news and the last article I saw published was by Fox News, running with the original story. I have not heard anything up to date about the outcome. Apart from the original conflicting articles, it seems to have gone very quiet.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2