Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008

2 posters

Go down

Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008 Empty Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008

Post by christabel Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Shannon Matthews' mother has pleaded not guilty to charges of kidnapping, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice in connection with the little girl's alleged abduction.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Shannon-Matthews-Karen-Matthews-And-Michael-Donovan-Plea-In-Court-Over-Kidnapping-Allegations/Article/200809115093445?lpos=UK%2BNews_1&lid=ARTICLE_15093445_Shannon%2BMatthews%253A%2BKaren%2BMatthews%2BAnd%2BMichael%2BDonovan%2BPlea%2BIn%2BCourt%2BOver%2BKidnapping%2BAllegations
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008 Empty Re: Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008

Post by clairesy Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:21 am

And shannons words were....that she didn't want to go home to her mum ...she was happy with foster carers if i remember correctly???

Sorry but this child as spoken the truth. Something is a miss with this family.It isnt normal for an abducted child to not want to be reunited with her parents surly? I would have thought the first person she would have wanted would have been her mum. Not a foster mum...and one she aint ever met before to. IMO shannon's mother and step father knew all along where their daughter was. IMO shannon was lonely little girl who had been hurt by those closet to her...thats probably why she longed so much for the love her foster mother gave her.Why would she want to give up that love and go back to a home where she was obviously not happy.

I go with the reaction of shannon on this one. She is the one who knows more about her treatment etc. No child cries to stay from her home and live with strangers unless they are terribly unhappy.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008 Empty Re: Breaking News12:25pm UK, Friday September 05, 2008

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 am

clairesy wrote:And shannons words were....that she didn't want to go home to her mum ...she was happy with foster carers if i remember correctly???

Sorry but this child as spoken the truth. Something is a miss with this family.It isnt normal for an abducted child to not want to be reunited with her parents surly? I would have thought the first person she would have wanted would have been her mum. Not a foster mum...and one she aint ever met before to. IMO shannon's mother and step father knew all along where their daughter was. IMO shannon was lonely little girl who had been hurt by those closet to her...thats probably why she longed so much for the love her foster mother gave her.Why would she want to give up that love and go back to a home where she was obviously not happy.

I go with the reaction of shannon on this one. She is the one who knows more about her treatment etc. No child cries to stay from her home and live with strangers unless they are terribly unhappy.

I agree with your view Clairesy.

I also hope that Shannons' natural father and siblings have been supported through this continuing nightmare. They will all, no doubt, realise that their mummy is in jail and may be there for a very long time. Poor family - they are left to pick up the pieces of their lives and I sincerely hope they are able to do so (with appropriate help) and come to terms with it all and eventually move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down