Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help, here, folks

3 posters

Go down

I need help, here, folks Empty Is this what you're looking for Honestbroker?

Post by calcite51 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 am

===== EXAMS IN THE OCEAN CLUB APT =====

- Evening of 3 August, Portuguese and UK investigators begin at Ocean Club, Apt 5A

- Martin leads in Eddie and tells him to sit at the front door, so that he can remove the leash. Contrary to expectations of this wonder dog-detective, Eddie ignored the command and ran immediately to the interior of the apt, where he ran "devilishly" from the living room to the parent's bedroom. Grimes says worriedly that something has made Eddie nervous and he calls Eddie again so that he can give orders to indicate where to start searching. An investigator is video taping. Some minutes later, Eddie focuses on the floor of the couple's bedroom, next to the wardrobe and gives the alert for cadaver odor, in a strident bark

- Why here, in the couple's room? More goosebumps to follow: Eddie gives another strident bark next to the living room wall, behind the blue sofa, under the window.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I need help, here, folks Empty Sorry Honestbroker

Post by calcite51 Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 am

I guess you already had found the information.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

I need help, here, folks Empty Re: I need help, here, folks

Post by honestbroker Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:56 am

calcite51 wrote:===== EXAMS IN THE OCEAN CLUB APT =====

- Evening of 3 August, Portuguese and UK investigators begin at Ocean Club, Apt 5A

- Martin leads in Eddie and tells him to sit at the front door, so that he can remove the leash. Contrary to expectations of this wonder dog-detective, Eddie ignored the command and ran immediately to the interior of the apt, where he ran "devilishly" from the living room to the parent's bedroom. Grimes says worriedly that something has made Eddie nervous and he calls Eddie again so that he can give orders to indicate where to start searching. An investigator is video taping. Some minutes later, Eddie focuses on the floor of the couple's bedroom, next to the wardrobe and gives the alert for cadaver odor, in a strident bark

- Why here, in the couple's room? More goosebumps to follow: Eddie gives another strident bark next to the living room wall, behind the blue sofa, under the window.

Calcite51, yes thank you. That was exactly the information I was looking for, except that it wasn't. I'd overlooked that it's Keela who freezes rather than barking, not Eddie. So thank you for your response but I've blundered on this one.

Aggghh! But thank you again!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

I need help, here, folks Empty From Jakirla

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 am

Jakirla Said....

Both were trained initially as blood tracers,a quote from a news release about them, "she can detect human blood " (Keela), "Eddie is a "victim recovery dog" who can detect blood and human remains."
During the search, the dogs "indicated" , after 2 months of contamination,and many people in this apartment. This could mean something but how can they(or the handlers) tell the difference between a "corpse" or minute blood traces,he/she cannot. It is only with conclusive DNA confirmation or an actual find of remains that these dogs are proven.,These dogs are obviously extremely well trained, but they cannot say,"yes, I have just found a scent of (whatever),"

These dogs could both indicate some benign blood trace, from a minute source, but that doesn't indicate who this blood came from, only that blood was in the apartment. If no blood (even miniscule) in this apartment, was the result , I would be sceptical.

Jak asked me to convery her best wishes to the McCann's and hopes for Madeleine's safe return.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

I need help, here, folks Empty Re: I need help, here, folks

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down