Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Go down

Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago Empty Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:33 am

My friends, this was taken from MSN news:

http://www.msn.com/pt-pt/noticias/sociedade/%C3%A1frica-do-sul-m%C3%A3e-reencontra-filha-que-lhe-foi-roubada-h%C3%A1-18-anos/ar-BBpWtQZ?li=BBoPWjC&ocid=mailsignoutmd

South Africa. Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Nurse Celeste was 18 years looking for the daughter, who was taken from the hospital when he was just 3 days. The woman who stole it is to be judged in Cape Town, South Africa, and Celeste saw her daughter returns thanks to a coincidence.

The disappearance of Zephany took over the pages of South African newspapers since the day it happened in 1997. A woman dressed as a nurse approached Celeste and asked to pick up the baby, who was crying. The mother was still under the effect of anesthesia administered so that he could better deal with the pain caused by cesarean section, and eventually fall asleep. He awoke some time later, with a nurse to shake her and ask, "Where is your daughter?".

During 18 years, Celeste and Morné, father of Zephany continued to celebrate daughter's birthday and to look for the child. Eventually they have three children, including a girl named Cassidy, three years younger than Zephany says the Washington Post.

And it was Cassidy who helped (unintentionally) to discover the whereabouts of his sister: when he entered the school, several colleagues told him he had a double - a young woman who was in the last year. The two started talking and eventually became friends.

Morné began to get suspicious and asked to meet her friend. . "I went to Facebook and saw more. I saw photographs of her and was equal to my children," he said in court. The man went to the police to tell what he had seen, DNA was collected and was reached the conclusion that the young man was even Zephany, who has been all these years living within two kilometers of Celeste and Morné.

On 26, Celeste rediscovered her daughter: "When she arrived I could not stop crying and finally said. 'I found you looked for you for 17 years and finally found you're mine again..."

also taken from The Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/world/elated-parents-describe-reuniting-with-daughter-kidnapped-18-years-ago/2016/02/24/834f9742-db04-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down