Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Only

Go down

Members Only Empty Members Only

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:47 am

The 3A's has made it's main Madeleine discussion forums Members only.

This was a direct result of complaints through hostgator which succeeded in getiing only a few things deleted. I told you it was difficult!! The Sang had complaint details on their website and the 3A's admin were told who the complaints were coming via (sangfroidchat), 3A's made threads that may be scrutinised for libel into members only. Now if Sangfroid members complain they will just be told not to register with the site.

This could be good and it could be bad. But one thing is for sure the 3A's will just keep getting away with it. The only way is private prosecution and that costs money.

I hope you dont mind me cutting and pasting this post by 3A's administrator bjr. It is relevent to my post.

bjr
Post subject: Re: CHANGES TO FORUM AS OF 26TH JULY 2008
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm
Site Admin

TheAuthor

There is a post on sangfroid that tells their members to watch this site and keep reporting any potential libel, defamation, Death Threats etc to hostgator. Now they done this hostgator contacted me and out of all the complaints raised, one post was removed and a link to the leaked PJ file.

I have screen capped the post from sangfroid and it has been bought to the hosts attention. Now how we looked on it, one day the hosts might not be so happy keep receiving complaints and suspend the account. They suggested going to a private forum, it was only a suggestion, we discussed it and decided to do it.

Now as I see it if they keep e-mailing and phoning the hosts and we are a private forum with regards to the Madeleine Case, it is obvious to us and the hosts that they have purely joined to create disruption and cause hassle, and I am sure the hosts will tell them well it is a private forum it why do you keep logging in.

Last edited by ModNrodder on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and added a bit)

Back to top Go down

Members Only Empty ModnRodder

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am

At least they are out of the public eye.

Also, if only 1 post was deleted, then the rest of the libellous posts are still there, which will make it easier if the McCanns do take action against them.

Obviously those idiots at 3A's think that putting IMO in front or after a libellous accusation excuses it. Well, they need to think again. You cannot accuse people of murder or child molestation or major fraud etc, and pass it off as opinion. The law in Britain and the US doesnt allow it.

But then the 3A's were never big on brains were they???? loser
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Members Only Empty Re: Members Only

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi Dianeh, from what I gather it's very difficult to get the site shut or to use the law against stalkers unless a private prosecution is taken out. I'm sure that Kate and Gerry have good solicitors working for them and they will be able to use that power and I hope it works. 3A's is on borrowed time and whereas nobody is willing or able to go passed just complaining to isp's, police etc by opening their wallets and prosecuting, understandably, I think they are in for a shock when their main target for hate hits back.

Back to top Go down

Members Only Empty ModnRodder

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:56 pm

I agree. They will be stunned. And I do think that the McCanns will go for at least one of the anti blogs and the 3A's has consistently been sprouting very very malicious defamatory stuff. So they may be a good bet.

Taking one of the blogs down, will probably get rid of the rest. See people like Vile who are scared and possible smarter than we gave her credit for, have already shut up shop. It is only the most vicious and intellectually challenged (like 3A's and Claudia) that continue on. And of course the Portuguese blogs who really dont think anything can happen to them. As Maria says, they just do not understand libel law at all. And think it cannot happen to them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Members Only Empty Re: Members Only

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down