Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

+5
dianeh
tulip
janeGT
clairesy
vee8
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? - Page 2 Empty Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

Post by christabel Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 am

Rosiepops wrote:Are they the boobie prize maria? Laughing

I think Clawdia is the Tsunami! :Nothingtoadd:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

Post by maria Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:48 pm

calcite51 wrote:You were wrong once again - the book has now become a white elephant. Poor Gonc is going to have to look for another way to raise money - perhaps you can start a 'Fund for Gonc' - maybe Clawdia you would be the only ONE to donate. Lol, Teehee...

Yes I guess so, cause he currently is an unpaid commentator for all tv stations... He comments on the files, he comments on the prosecutor decisions, he comments on the 'evidence reading', he does not comment on what doesn't fit his derailed theories...

Well the same entertainment program which is giving away his book has invited him over (today). I guess he will get some money from there...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 pm

The only tsunami that came was when Gonc went swimming and jumped in the pool!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 pm

clairesy wrote:LOLLLL think I just found claws waiting for her tsunami while attempting to plead for peace!!!!

cant get it uploaded don't know why??

https://2img.net/h/i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/cudasgirl/codepink_fat_lady.jpg

OMG Clairesy, I nearly fell of the chair in shock, where on earth did you get that from? affraid Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum