Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON Empty CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

Post by christabel Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 am

Thanks to JATYK

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/sporting-pereira-cristovao-demite-se

The position of vice president

Sporting: Christopher Pereira resigns

Paulo Pereira Christopher had this Tuesday his resignation from the post of vice president of the Sporting and reaffirmed his innocence in the case of Cardinal Joseph Auxiliary.

"As I have indicated two months ago it was I who chose` timing'ideal. This decision has nothing to do with the incredible case in which Cardinal found myself involved ", Christopher Pereira began by saying, in a press conference at the Alvalade Stadium . "My innocence in all this is something nobody can take me, because I am in fact innocent and, as such, do not hesitate to be where and to whom is to reaffirm it as many times as necessary," said the former leader.

"But my innocence and my good name, however important they may be, can not be above the Sporting. Today I am here before you, with the tranquility of one who did everything for the club of his heart," noted Christopher Pereira. The former head of Sporting meant the case was made ​​defendant in a slander complaint investigation by the assistant referee Joseph Cardinal. Christopher Pereira ended the conference, which had no right to question, wishing every success to the Council's Direct Sporting, Carlos Freitas and coach, Ricardo Sa Pinto. The case, which was known in early April, took the former Inspector of Judicial Police to suspend functions. However, reassumed the post a few days later, ensuring that there was still much work to be done until August.

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON 12191010

Pereira Cristovao leaves post of vice president of the Sporting

============

This isn't August, is it? Nope, thought not. I wonder what new horrors are about to be revealed?

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

Post by christabel Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 am

Oh, here's the answer in Expresso - he is about to appear in court.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-ouvido-quinta-feira-no-diap=f732529

Christopher Pereira heard Thursday in DIAP
Vice President of Sporting will be questioned by the prosecution and the judge will get to know the measures of coercion. Request for dismissal of the club announced this afternoon, was linked to the development of 'case Cardinal' .

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON Sporti10

Christopher Paul Pereira during the press conference where he announced the resignation from office
Joseph Sena Goulão / Lusa

Paulo Pereira Christopher will be heard on Thursday in the Department of Investigation and Penal Action, under the 'Cardinal process' in which the defendant was considered a slanderous denunciation qualified.

As the Express announced two weeks ago, Vice President of Sporting will be heard by the judge in charge of and get to know the measures of coercion, from the term of identity and residence (minimum) to arrest (the ceiling) .

That is why, in the evening, Christopher Pereira announced the resignation of the vice-presidency of Sporting, highlighting the good and bad moments experienced in the last 15 months of criticism of those who placed "personal honor into question." "My interests have always been behind the higher interests of Sporting," he said.

(In update)

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-ouvido-quinta-feira-no-diap=f732529#ixzz1xcZSqlMH

Am I allowed to say, TICK TOCK?

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1820-cristovao-resigns-from-sporting-lisbon
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 am

The only interests he had was his own.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON Empty PJ suspect Christopher appropriated money from the Sporting

Post by christabel Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 am

PJ suspect Christopher appropriated money from the Sporting
Today

Write the newspaper today that i Paulo Pereira Christopher is suspected of appropriating money from Sporting. One of the schemes used by former leader involved the hiring of people who were close to him

Christopher Paul Pereira, a defendant in the case that yesterday Cardinal submitted his resignation to the vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having wrongfully appropriate money from the club, in the exercise of their functions.

By that i found, the former leader Leo has mounted several schemes to get money from Sporting in the last year: one of them will have passed through the hiring, the club of Alvalade, at least two consulting firms that are in name two people close to him.

For providing services to these companies, Sporting paid 8000 euros per month. The authorities suspect that this value does not only serve to benefit others: at least part of that money would go into the hands of Christopher, ensures the paper i.

xxxxxxxxxhttp://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2606382&especial=Revistas de Imprensa&seccao=TV e MEDIA
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

christabel, this is no surprise to me.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Former vice-president will be heard on Thursday in the first judicial questioning, being notified to appear in court at 13:30. Ex-leader will have acted without knowledge of the remaining direction.

Christopher Paul Pereira, a former vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having diverted funds from the club through various companies controlled by them big bucks to keep the lions Monthly retainers, without providing any service in return.

THE PUBLIC newspaper knows they are concerned at least 100 000 euros, but the final value of the deviation is not yet accounted for, since at this point is an ongoing financial expertise that will determine this calculation.

The former sports director will be heard today in the first judicial questioning, having been notified to appear before the Court of Criminal Lisbon by 13:30. Paulo Pereira Christopher is accompanied by his lawyer, Rogério Alves, former president of the General Assembly of the Sporting Sports Limited Company.The investigation will be used to confront the accused with the evidence gathered by the investigation so far. And to apply to the former head of sport, which is already subject to the terms of identity and residence, new enforcement measures.

The fact that Christopher Pereira yesterday he resigned the position he occupied in the direction of the club - after having already been notified to the judicial interrogation - will determine the measures of coercion, since it became useless to any request for suspension of duties and to prevent the claim of continued danger dangerous activity, a requirement of probation.Companies used to divert the money would be managed by railways foreheads, so they try to conceal the connection to the ex-director "Leo."

The contracts were awarded by Christopher Pereira, acting as vice-president of the Sporting, and would, among other things, the purpose of "protecting assets" of the club, or the players. The money would pay for an alleged scheme monitoring of footballers, were met in very few acts.Research Unit of the National Anti-Corruption PJ is entering the final stage, having been found evidence of several crimes, including embezzlement, economic participation in business, aggravated fraud and tax evasion. Some assume that the illicit Christopher Pereira was employed for criminal purposes, which is justified by the fact that Sporting have the status of a sports association of public utility.

Investigators believe the former vice president acted without the knowledge of the remaining elements of the direction of Sporting, being held this belief in the various evidence collected so far. At this point, the investigation continues with two defendants, Christopher Pereira and an official of the security company that owns it.The research began by having the referee Joseph Cardinal in the spotlight began in December 2011.

The termination of the case - which is under the purview of 9. Th Section of the Department of Investigation and Prosecution of Lisbon - came at the hands of the authorities responsible for the Portuguese Football Federation, who anonymously sent a letter and a copy of a book of deposit made on behalf of Cardinal, which came through the Sporting. In mid-April, the PJ held a dozen searches and was accused Christopher Pereira and his staff.It was this employee who purposely went to Madeira to make a bank deposit of two thousand euros in the account of Cardinal.

The CCTV footage of the bank's video surveillance captured the moment of the operation and contributed to the identification of the accused. Christopher Pereira has since been indicted for the crime of qualified slanderous denunciation.Conflicting interests?It was the president of the Sporting, Godinho Lopes, who asked Rogério Alves, former President of the General Assembly of SAD, to defend the former vice president Christopher Paul Pereira.The intention, says the lawyer Rogerio Alves, is to defend the club itself, which eventually spotted out of this controversy.

However, the interests of the club and the former leader may become incompatible, if it is to prove that the former Inspector of Judicial Police disrupted the "lions" for their own benefit.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Former vice-president of the Sporting hearing this Thursday in court Jun 14, 2012, 08:38 / updated on Jun 14, 2012, 09:44 Paulo Pereira Christopher will be heard today in the Criminal Court of Lisbon. The former vice president of Sporting is accused of crimes of corruption, abuse of power, fraud and economic participation in a qualified business. Four new crimes who join the familiar charges of slander complaint. Having regard to the prosecution, which may involve a prison sentence exceeding five years, the investigating judge can apply the maximum extent of coercion: the arrest.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Paulo Pereira Christopher meets new justice data

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=562255&tm=27&layout=158&visual=49

The former vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher, will be today early afternoon, in the Criminal Court of Lisbon, to know in detail the content of five crimes he is accused. The former leader, who, though asked to resign from office, may be indicted for crimes of corruption, and power abused aggravated fraud and economic participation in business. Christopher Paul Pereira was responsible for the portfolio of infrastructure and the heritage that soon someone will take in the direction of Sporting portfolios. Attentive to what might be going on today, with former leader of Sporing Leo is a reporter for Antenna, Mário Rui.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 am

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/Sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=2608842

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is being heard in court The former vice president resigning from Sporting is being heard by a judge as part of an alleged crime of qualified slander in connection with the Cardinal. Christopher Paul Pereira is being heard by a judge in Criminal Court of Lisbon, Campus of Justice, under an alleged crime of slander denúnica qualified. The outgoing vice-president of the Sporting defendant was made in connection with the Cardinal. Paulo Pereira Christopher has filed two thousand euros in the account of the umpire before the game Sporting day-Maritime, the quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal. At the entrance to the court, Rogério Alves, lawyer of the accused and former leader of the Lions, said he was not pending on the process, but rather a matter of "getting to know what part of the process and what, for me is the question of such slanderous denunciation ". "From now on I will examine, in a process that is in the secrecy of justice, what are the signs, to start dealing with information and not with fiction," examined the barrister. "I'm a lawyer who was hired to a crime of slander, but if faced with new facts, I will act as it sees fit. I will do it when so and not when the papers say," the lawyer spoke about the possibility of a conflict of interest.

----------------------------------------

http://www.jn.pt/PaginaInicial/Seguranca/Interior.aspx?content_id=2609173

Lawyer of Cristóvão Pereira asks for separation of "fact and fiction" The lawyer for Paul Christopher Pereira, present to the judge of the Court of Criminal of Lisbon, this Thursday, said it was necessary "to distinguish between reality and fiction", guaranteed to be unaware of the charges the former vice president of Sporting . At the entrance of ICT, which arrived in the company of Paul Christopher Pereira, the barrister Rogerio Alves said he had "no expectations" by ignoring the process, in which the former leader, who made no comment, is accused of slander complaint qualified to referee Joseph Cardinali. The lawyer said he was unaware the evidence of corruption, embezzlement and economic subterfuge in business crimes listed in the press, and reserved a position for interrogation after Peter Kitts Pereira, scheduled for the afternoon. "I now know what is in the process. What we have to distinguish fact from fiction is not to get carried away by what the newspapers say. Conflict of interest is in the materiality of things and not what comes in the newspapers," said Roger Alves. After questioning, the judge shall order the measure of restraint to be applied to Paul Christopher Pereira, who can go from the end of identity and residence to arrest.

----------------

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=336563

Cristóvão Pereira is already in court
Paul Pereira Cristóvão and Rogerio Alves are already in the Criminal Court, where former vice Sporting will be heard within the familiar cardinal process. While Paul Pereira Christopher refused to talk to journalists, the lawyer made some statements of condition. "This is not a matter of expectation, is a matter of getting to know what part of the process and what, for me, this is the issue of slander complaint. From now on I will examine, in a process that is secrecy, which truly are signs for us to begin to deal with information and not fiction. " Regarding the news that spoke of the possibility of abandoning the process due to conflict of interests, Rogério Alves shot: "I'm a lawyer and any lawyer in a conflict of interests, you must have the attitude that is relevant. But it is in such a situation, not when newspapers say there may be conflict of interest. It's such a difference between reality and fiction. "

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=336653

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão left ICT / TIC after eight hours at ICT / TIC

Christopher Paul Pereira was, this Thursday, about eight hours before the Court of Criminal (ICT) in Lisbon, where he was heard by a judge within the known 'case' Cardinal. The former vice president of the Sporting left the ICT as entered: at the foot, in silence, accompanied by lawyer Rogerio Alves. The barrister also gave statements to journalists, but declined to reveal whether the measures of coercion were exacerbated in the same way that did not reveal the crimes he is indicted Christopher Paul Pereira. Still left in the air the possibility of the prosecution issue, for Friday, a statement to account for the state of the process.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:30 pm

http://www.tsf.pt/PaginaInicial/Desporto/Interior.aspx?content_id=2609875

Paulo Pereira Christopher indicted of five crimes.

The ICT has indicted the former vice president of Sporting debauched private life via computer, embezzlement, slanderous denunciation, aggravated fraud and money laundering.

The Court of Criminal indicted, this Thursday, Christopher Paul Pereira five crimes and inhibited him from maintaining contact with any member of the Sporting and enter the premises of the club.

After an eight-hour interrogation in ICT, this court has decided to indict the former vice president of Sporting debauched private life via computer, embezzlement, slanderous denunciation, aggravated fraud and money laundering.

The Court of Criminal decided to still keep the Statement of Identity and Residency already applied in the case after the prosecution Cardinal. Rogerio Alves, lawyer Christopher Pereira, said that there is no prosecution in this case and the defense of the former vice Leo had "started today," then something "like a football game where the first part plays only an eleven against anyone '.

"Today was to know whether the full content of the process and what is involved and what are the issues that will need to be clarified to end the evidence which the prosecutor believes that there are the crimes," he explained.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm guessing they won't dig too deep into his past affairs. Portugal are looking silly enough without more allegations coming out.

It'll be a quick slap on the wrist and possibly a fine.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pereira-cristovao-proibido-de-entrar-nas-instalacoes-do-sporting

Former leader of the Lions can not contact with members of the club.

Christopher Pereira prohibited from entering the premises of the Sporting.

Christopher Paul Pereira, a former vice president of Sporting, left on Thursday the premises of the Court of Criminal (ICT) in Lisbon, after eight hours of questioning, having been to know the limitations imposed by the courts.

According to the website of the Attorney General District of Lisbon, Christopher Pereira is indicted for the crimes of slander complaint, inquiry of privacy through computer, aggravated fraud, embezzlement and money laundering.

Based on these allegations, the former head of the lions is forbidden to hold any office in Sporting, from entering the premises of the club and even contact with elements of Alvalade.

NOTICE OF DISTRICT ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LISBON:

Under the last part of subparagraph b) of article 86 n.13 CPP, and given the social impact of the case, it is reported that the suspect Christopher Paul Pereira, after completion of the 1st judicial interrogation today to implement measures to coercion, was indicted for committing the following crimes:

- Slanderous denunciation;

- Debauched private life through the computer;

- Aggravated fraud;

- Embezzlement;

- Money laundering;

Were enacted by the investigating judge the following enforcement measures:

- A ban on hold any office at Sporting Clube de Portugal;

- Prohibition of entry into any facility of the same sports club; -

Ban on contacts with elements of the same sports club.

The investigation is continuing, led by the Public Prosecutor in the 9th section of Lisbon DIAP.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/clube-paga-defesa-de-pereira-cristovao

Club pays defense of Christopher Pereira

Sporting pays legal defense of Christopher Pereira

Sporting, through decision of the the President Godinho Lopes took the legal defense of Christopher Pereira, the vice president who resigned yesterday, paying in full the fees of one of the most respected lawyers in the square, Rogério Alves - despite the club, Judicial investigation of the second, being a victim of its former leader, indicted, among other crimes, embezzlement and fraud to Sporting.

Christopher Pereira, as an entrepreneur, is bankrupt. And its three businesses that provide services to collect information - Primus-Lex and two others, who controlled via foreheads railways - owe about 100,000 euros to the Treasury.

One company, found the CM, invoiced ten thousand euros a month to Sporting, with the collection of information from the life of athletes without the other officials of the club of Alvalade knew that money was intended to Christopher. Your position at the club was allegedly unpaid, which led Godinho Lopes even compensate you decide to service a car: the Audi A6 will be returned.

But the vice president was making money with the club, he was negotiating to hire the services of their own companies, through their foreheads railways. And Sporting was also to pay, without knowing, intelligence services for personal and exclusive Christopher Pereira, as the CM advanced yesterday.

The 'vice' sent to scour the private life of players like Rui Patricio, in order to blackmail the victims based on information they believe responsible for research in the Unit for Combating Corruption and PJ DIAP Lisbon. Today, at 13.30, Christopher will be presented to the judge for corruption, fraud, embezzlement, economic participation in business and slanderous denunciation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 9th 2012:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/cristovao-quer-afastar-vices-do-sporting

Threats

Christopher wants to move away the vices of Sporting

Sporting the new episode involving Paul Christopher Pereira.

Paulo Pereira Christopher is trying to rule out of Sporting vice presidents Felipe Nobre Guedes and Aureliano Neves, as well as the vowel in the direction Rui Paulo Figueiredo.

The CM has learned, that the former Inspector of Judicial Police - the defendant in a proceeding for the termination slanderous qualified assistant referee Joseph Cardinal - has done anything to "complicate the life" for a further three co-direction, due to the dispute that was subject at the meeting of April 17 that replaced the post of vice president, days after he self-suspended.

According to sources contacted Philip Nobre Guedes, Aureliano Paulo Figueiredo and Rui Neves always opposed Paul Christopher Pereira to return to Alvalade until finish the process that is involved.

At the time, reported as the CM, Christopher "threatened to destroy everything" if the management led by Godinho Lopes did not accept him back. The threat effect and Christopher continues in office in the portfolio of Infrastructure and Heritage.

However, since April 17 that the 'vices' and the other members are increasingly away from the club.
The CM knows that before the case 'Christopher', went to Alvalade three or four times a week, now is not the case.

The same sources mentioned Regulation stressed that in order not to face the 'vice' that Godinho Lopes held, have reached a deal with matters related to the lions away from the club offices.

The CM also knows that Godinho Lopes is aware of the situation but understands it is not yet time to act, although it has a "huge consideration" by Philip Nobre Guedes and Aureliano Neves, the work they have developed in all financial matters of the club, Paulo Figueiredo and Rui, the vowel that has the club's portfolio of communication.

Although none of the three has the intention to resign, all consider that the situation is "causing enormous damage" to Sporting.

However, only after they completed negotiations with potential investors is that the SAD Godinho Lopes may take action against Christopher.

The leader of the lions, in fact, have told the vice president if you were in your position would leave the club. He recalled that what he did was to be made a defendant in the case of alleged corruption with charter boats for Expo 98.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 am

according Correio da Manhã newspaper today:

Sporting pays cristóvão´s defense to avoid greater damage.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:32 am

My friends, this was taken from O Público newspaper:

http://desporto.publico.pt/noticia.aspx?id=1550522

translation:

Christopher Pereira firm was hired shortly after taking office

The contract between the company's investigation, accused of having ransacked the life of the Sporting players and referees, was signed with the club of Alvalade just after the inauguration of the board chaired by Godinho Lopes, at the end of March 2011. The agreement, according to the PUBLIC found, it was assumed by society Sporting Heritage and Marketing (SPM), at the suggestion of Paul Christopher Pereira, and countersigned by the vice-presidents Carlos Barbosa (who left the leadership last February) and Jose Felipe Nobre Guedes.

Both have already been heard by the Judicial Police (PJ) and claimed ignorance about the true activity of the service.

"The contract was given to me by Paul Pereira Christopher one month after joining the club," admitted the PUBLIC Carlos Barbosa, who presided at the time the SPM: "Strangely, only that it was something related to football, most within the SAD [Sports Limited Company], but he explained to me that this company was in severe debt and had no financial means for this charge.

"Thus, the former leader, told the president Godinho Lopes was aware of everything, eventually sign a contract involving the payment of "just over eight thousand euros, plus another amount, which in total should make up approximately 10 000 euros per month."

Then the document was also signed by Nobre Guedes, architect of the recent financial restructuring Leo.

"That was even though I say to PJ when I was called to testify. Only there is that I was informed that the company was suspected of spying and persecution to the players. To me, he [Christopher Pereira] just said that the contract was intended to "logistics of football '.

I never suspected it was something less than legitimate, "explained Carlos Barbosa, President of the Automobile Club of Portugal. "To my great surprise, the Judicial informed me that he had signed a paper that was the key document in this whole process.

He who made money out of Sporting for this company spy, in turn, was related to the other involving Christopher Paul Pereira, "he said.PUBLIC also sought on Thursday to contact Philip Nobre Guedes, but this was not possible. The same happened against Godinho Lopes, who traveled on Wednesday to Angola, in the company of Jose Maria Ricciardi, vice chairman of the Audit Committee and Discipline of the "lions" and president of Banco Espirito Santo Investment. In this country, those responsible for the Lisbon club seeking an investor and fresh capital for depleted Sporting SAD.

The meeting mysteriousTwo months after being accused constituted (April 12), for slanderous denunciation, accused of having set up a trap to the assistant referee Joseph Cardinal, on the eve of Sporting-Maritime, the quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal (3 - 0), Christopher Paul finally announce his departure from the club, where he joined 15 months ago.

Initially, the former vice president for property, infrastructure and relationships with the cheerleaders came to request a stay of its mandate (a situation not foreseen in the statutes of the club), but ended up going back five days later, after a long meeting in Alvalade, which lasted nine hours.A meeting that, according to the PUBLIC cleared, still raises some of his players. Initially, Godinho Lopes defended the departure of his former vice president to protect the name of Sporting, strongly supported by Luis Nobre Guedes and the vowel (and member of the PS) Paulo Rui Figueiredo. After a pause and a parallel meeting between the president and Christopher Pereira, Leo the leader changed his mind, arguing for the continuity of the leader. This argued throughout the meeting being the victim of a trap laid against him, involving his own PJ, where he has played roles as an inspector.

Arguments that were to succeed, eventually be reinstated against the wishes of many other leaders, including General Meeting led by Eduardo Barroso.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 am

My friends, this was taken from O Público newspaper:

http://desporto.publico.pt/noticia.aspx?id=1550267

translation:

Christopher Pereira suspected of embezzling funds from Sporting

Former vice-president will be heard on Thursday in the first judicial questioning, being notified to appear in court at 13:30. Ex-leader will have acted without knowledge of the remaining direction.

Christopher Paul Pereira, a former vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having diverted funds from the club through various companies controlled by them big bucks to keep the lions Monthly retainers, without providing any service in return. THE PUBLIC know they are concerned at least 100 000 euros, but the final value of the deviation is not yet accounted for, since at this point is an ongoing financial expertise that will determine this calculation.

The former sports director will be heard today in the first judicial questioning, having been notified to appear before the Court of Criminal Lisbon by 13:30. Paulo Pereira Christopher is accompanied by his lawyer, Rogério Alves, former president of the General Assembly of the Sporting Sports Limited Company.

The investigation will serve to confront the accused with the evidence gathered by the investigation so far. And to apply to the former head of sport, which is already subject to the terms of identity and residence, new enforcement measures. The fact that Christopher Pereira yesterday he resigned the position he occupied in the direction of the club - after having already been notified to the judicial interrogation - will determine the measures of coercion, since it became useless to any request for suspension of duties and to prevent the claim of continued danger dangerous activity, a requirement of probation.

Companies used to divert the money would be managed by railways foreheads, so they try to conceal the connection to the ex-director "Leo." The contracts were awarded by Christopher Pereira, acting as vice-president of the Sporting, and would, among other things, the purpose of "protecting assets" of the club, or the players. The money would pay for an alleged scheme monitoring of footballers, were met in very few acts.

Research Unit of the National Anti-Corruption PJ is entering the final stage, having been found evidence of several crimes, including embezzlement, economic participation in business, aggravated fraud and tax evasion. Some assume that the illicit Christopher Pereira was employed for criminal purposes, which is justified by the fact that Sporting have the status of a sports association of public utility.

Investigators believe the former vice president acted without the knowledge of the remaining elements of the direction of Sporting, being held this belief in the various evidence collected so far. At this point, the investigation continues with two defendants, Christopher Pereira and an official of the security company that owns it.

The research began by having the referee Joseph Cardinal in the spotlight began in December 2011. The termination of the case - which is under the purview of 9. Th Section of the Department of Investigation and Prosecution of Lisbon - came at the hands of the authorities responsible for the Portuguese Football Federation, who anonymously sent a letter and a copy of a book of deposit made on behalf of Cardinal, which came through the Sporting. In mid-April, the PJ held a dozen searches and was accused Christopher Pereira and his staff.

It was this employee who purposely went to Madeira to make a bank deposit of two thousand euros in the account of Cardinal. The CCTV footage of the bank's video surveillance captured the moment of the operation and contributed to the identification of the accused. Christopher Pereira has since been indicted for the crime of qualified slanderous denunciation.

Conflicting interests?

It was the president of the Sporting, Godinho Lopes, who asked Rogério Alves, former President of the General Assembly of SAD, to defend the former vice president Christopher Paul Pereira.

The intention, says the lawyer Rogerio Alves, is to defend the club itself, which eventually spotted out of this controversy. However, the interests of the club and the former leader may become incompatible, if it is to prove that the former Inspector of Judicial Police disrupted the "lions" for their own benefit.

Rogerio Alves avoids talking about this possibility, but eventually admitted: "If the defense of my client come into collision with the interests of Sporting, admittedly come to renounce sponsorship."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tinha-ficheiro-de-arbitros=f733268#ixzz1y0IU3BKy

translation:

Christopher Pereira had file referees

PJ seized Pereira Cristóvão´s files with addresses and license plates of the Sporting players and referees.

The PJ seized files detailed the Sporting players and umpires during the search that made the house of Christopher Paul Pereira, who had personal data as "address, registrations of cars and places frequented by the target," said a judicial source.

Also during the investigation, was found a contract between the company and Sporting Businlog for "asset protection".

The Businlog Rightexpert subcontracted.

The MP and PJ believe that some of the more than eight thousand euros per month of these contracts went into the pockets of Christopher but the Sporting allegedly cheated in business, was aware of the contract, had no complaint and, for now, continues to defend the ex-vice president.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 am

http://visao.sapo.pt/o-eterno-suspeito=f660052#ixzz1y8P7HXQ6

The eternal suspect Paulo Pereira Christopher has been accused of torture, robbery and even rape. Learn the history of the controversial vice-president of the Sporting

"Those who mess with Sporting, pays!" The phrase, said by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão during an interview with the newspaper the game, stuck to him like a glove and would be repeated ad nauseam in the media and blogs. The few days that the elections become Vice President of lions, in March 2011, the candidate managed to impose a human profile "confident" and "bold". A posture that has had an impact, especially among people tired of leaders too "straights".

Since that day that fed the image of "tough guy" and "relentless". Fired employees involved in illicit schemes of selling equipment and strengthened relationship with the cheerleaders, coming, to this, to invite some of his most influential elements following on the same flight as the team on missions abroad. The man who is now being investigated by prosecutors on suspicion of slanderous denunciation qualified, became in a short time, in "piano charger" Alvalade. Has been its ability to influence that led the President of the Club, Godinho Lopes, keep it in the structure, even after becoming public the investigation that runs in the DIAP of Lisbon. Pereira Cristóvão, 43 years, gem, is suspect alfacinha have ordered an employee of his company, Primuslex, which banked 2 thousand euros in the bank account of the Assistant Referee José Cardinal, days before the match Sporting-Maritimo. After, you have done to reach Gandhi Lee an anonymous, giving account of the situation, so that this could the linesman. The PJ is currently completing the skills to computer and tablet of Christopher, who also had his phone bugged during several weeks.
POLICE, WRITER ...
Christopher Pereira has been the subject of multiple suspicious, throughout his life. Gone are the days of calm passed as security, in the higher Institute of judicial police and Criminal Sciences, in Loures. Only years later is that he ran the course of criminal investigator, becoming Inspector, in demanding the Central Direction Banditry (DCCB). From an early age that demonstrates a "overconfidence" unusual-is appointed by former colleagues as a man extremely conceited and gabarolas (Boastful). But also disciplined and determined. "Know to dominate a conversation, have ability to impose", recalls a police.

Pereira Cristóvão joined the team that investigated the activities of Eastern mafias in Portugal-was the high point of his career. Years later, faced the first serious accusation. One day, a young man who offered a ride if left party to the police to be heard, in a process of sexual abuse. The next morning, the girl accused him of rape. The case, which left the direction of DCCB hair-raising, ending filed, after the complainant has withdrawn the participation. The registration of Pereira Cristóvão also includes an alleged diversion of 800 euros, a sum of money that had been seized by the police, in the short period in which passed by the Department to combat economic crime.

In October 2004, is chosen by a coordinator of the PJ to integrate the group headed to the Algarve, to investigate the disappearance of Joana. The mission eventually tarnished by an accusation of torture the Leonor Cipriano, the mother of the child. The case has worn (mental stress), and that way, Pereira Cristóvão to police. At the time, confessed to friends that he felt betrayed and poorly supported by the institution. The Inspector would eventually be acquitted, although it had been proved in court that someone inside the PJ agredira Eleanor Faro. The investigation of this case has revolutionized your life. Left the police, wrote four books, among which a best seller, started a company, bought a Mercedes convertible, became television commentator, and still got time to chair the Association of missing children. Now Vice President of Sporting and parent of a boy and a girl, is married with the lawyer who defended charges of torture. The wedding took place in Braga, in the presence of large hundreds of guests.

The ascent media gave him confidence to compete in the elections of 2009, Sporting-invites to their younger partners list and announces the Eriksson pre-employment to coach. The enterprise earned him a heavy defeat before Eduardo Bettencourt. He returned years later to the post of Vice President.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão does not meet consensus, whether in Alvalade is among the former colleagues of the PJ. Those who argue that he is honest and never would commit a mistake "so basic", and the episode with the Assistant Referee José Cardinal can only be the result of a trap set up by enemies. Those who attack say not be surprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?id_news=578079

Sporting: Godinho Lopes denies that lions are to pay the defense of Paul Christopher

The President of the Sporting, Godinho Lopes, said on Sunday, via a statement, the questions surrounding the process related to Paulo Pereira Kitts and alleged involvement of the club, to express its "displeasure" with the doubts expressed by Vice President Sporting the General Assembly, Daniel Sampaio, based on news whereby the lions would be payable to the deputy defense accused of crimes of embezzlement, aggravated fraud, money laundering, privacy and wanton slanderous denunciation.

In the document, Godinho Lopes denies albeit Sporting to pay the fees of Rogerio Alves, defense attorney Paul Christopher, while assuming that the barrister "was" given "by the Sporting, considering its recognized competence, integrity and sportinguismo conditions sure of its exemption and the safeguarding of Sporting Clube de Portugal. "

Still, "at no time did Dr. Rogerio Alves was appointed in this case, the lawyer for Sporting and / or discussed the payment of fees to third parties," assures the President of Sporting.

Read the statement in full:

"Following the information already provided on the site of the Club, and considering that this Sunday the news media concerning new and / or false comments, to make it all clear, and without doubt, make the following statement:

1) I just returned from Luanda where I was on a working visit to the service of Sporting Clube de Portugal;

2) In Luanda I was confronted with news reports on the question of Dr. Daniel Sampaio on the process and Christopher Paul Pereira club involvement;

3) I called Dr. Daniel Sampaio showing my distaste for these statements;

4) Dr. Rogerio Alves, as stated in the communiqué of the 12th of this month, was "appointed" by the Sporting, considering its recognized competence, integrity and sportinguismo conditions of its exemption and certainty in the safeguarding of Sporting Clube de Portugal;

5) The decision of choice and acceptance, his lawyer, Christopher was Paulo Pereira, of course;

6) At no time did Dr. Rogerio Alves was appointed in this case, the lawyer for Sporting and / or discussed the payment of fees to third parties;

7) Sporting Clube de Portugal is unrelated to any possible management and / or misuse of contracts and / or their values, and will continue to provide all cooperation with the competent authorities in the investigation, until the full investigation of this process;

8) The institute an inquiry sent to the Audit Committee and Disciplinary soon after the understanding of this process is completed and will be delivered to the competent authorities. "

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

The 'club' should not be paying his legal fees. They should just cut him loose.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I agree with you dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 pm

http://www.jn.pt/PaginaInicial/Seguranca/Interior.aspx?content_id=2616895

Secretary plot Cristóvão Pereira

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is indicted for having defrauded the Sporting

a secretary from Sporting is a key witness against Paulo Cristóvão Pereira.

It was for her that the money went to the trap of corruption against the referee Cardinal.
then she told everything to the PJ.

Liliana Caldeira worked with Christopher and the data collected on his work computer helped PJ to dismantle the trap set for the arbitrator, knew JN.

Secretary – with who Cristóvão is now legally prohibited from to speak - had no idea of the plan, but it was she who gave the airline tickets and two thousand euros to travel to Rui Martins and deposit money into an account of the referee.

This element is an employee of "Primuslex", "frontmen" in the firm of Christopher "Right Express" and former member of the Directive cheerleader Ultras XXI.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

each day that passes, more rotten secrets of cristóvão are being exposed, good.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/cristovao-vigiava-pecados-de-rui-patricio

Private security

Christopher watched sins of Rui Patricio

Learn about new developments in the case 'Christopher Pereira, "the vice president that suspended Sporting functions.

Christopher Paul watched the Sporting players. He wore the cheerleading for gathering information and had an 'army' of private security guards. Rui Patricio, goalkeeper the coveted green and white, was a target. Their 'sins' marriage, the relationship with the host Liliana Aguiar when he kept his marriage to Joan Pereira, were known to the ex-'vice' of Sporting. Informants Christopher followed in real time episodes of the emotional life of Patrick, but also the players' hangouts. Some of the known cases have occurred with professionals and Carrillo Rubio, but also one of the soccer players on the eve of an important game. In these situations, the players found to be followed, even one of them entering a Police station in the Expo area, ask for the identification of the persecutors. In all cases, were the players 'reassured' with the fact that these people connected to the club. It was never explained exactly need to know the contours of their private lives.

The safety and information were the action fields of the vice president of Lions, with responsibility for facilities and assets. Were cleared in the investigation of Christopher connections to a group of police officers in active, helping him to gather information. In statements made to the PJ, moreover, made it clear that your business information and was working with many people, including with the company Rui Martins, who made the deposit of two thousand euros to the account of Joseph Cardinal referee.

Christopher denies being involved in the payment of the sum to the man's whistle. Ensures unaware that Rui Martins had gone to Madeira and remember it was he himself who provided the documents to the PJ.

In fact, how the complaint came to the researchers it is still curious. The deposit was made on December 21 in Madeira, about 15:00. Rui Martins returned to the mainland during the night and at 09:00 the next day, Godinho Lopes had the letter supposedly from a woman to terminate Joseph Cardinal. In the envelope were also copies of the deposit made on behalf of the umpire, that these documents Godinho Lopes immediately gave account of Fernando Gomes. All that was left to the leaders of the Portuguese Football Federation a known solution. Cardinal has been removed and new arbitrator was chosen for the meeting.

SECURITY INSPECTOR PJ

Paul Christopher Pereira, 43, entered the PJ to 22 as security. Five years later, he ran to the framework of criminal investigations and joined the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB).

Collaborated on research such as the fight against 'Mafia East', the 'Gang of ATM, "and called" Joana case "in 2003, following the murder of eight year old girl in Figueira, Portimão. In this process, eventually charged, tried and acquitted by torture of the child's mother, Leonor Cipriano. Was the subject of disciplinary procedures for misuse of 800 euros in the DCCB and attempted rape of a complainant. In the first case, was convicted in 2004, ended the second complaint filed by forfeit. Moved in 2005 to fight economic crime of PJ. After a period of unpaid leave, left the PJ in 2007. He set up the security company Primus-Lex ran for the presidency of Sporting in elections who lost to Jose Eduardo Bettencourt, and in 2011, competed in the lists of Lopes Mendes to vice president of the club.

LOPES GODINHO REQUIRED THAT THE FEDERATION acted

After receiving the letter to report corruption to the referee Joseph Cardinal . Godinho Lopes, president of Sporting, urged the president of the federation to take a position. Fernando Gomes assured he would remove the arbitrator.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/desporto/2012/06/20/godinho-lopes-e-a-direcao-conheciam-os-contratos-diz-pereira-cristovao

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão revealed today that Godinho Lopes and colleagues from the other direction Sporting knew the contracts signed with companies Busilong and Wright-Expert, which would have channeled part of the payments made by the club for the accounts that former vice president.

"Certainly they (Godinho Lopes and colleagues of the direction) were aware of the contracts," said Paul Christopher, told TVI at the same time denied the existence of any irregularities committed by you and the charge of having received directly or indirectly , Sporting´s money.

According to Christopher Pereira, club officers "were aware not only of those contracts for services, such as the object thereof, the amounts involved and everything," rather than what has been reported in the press as well as the "retainer paid to Victor Viegas," who ran the company Busilong allegedly as his "front" company that would be tasked with monitoring the athletes of the club.

Moreover, Paul Christopher guaranteed "to have the solidarity and support" of Godinho Lopes and former co-direction, denying that they have the abandoned or terminated, as has been reported in the media. Faced with the performance of Busilong, accused of spying Sporting players, Christopher Paul spoke of "active protection", under the large investment made by the club, which invested 42 million euros on the purchase of passes of players.

Christopher Paul said "not being any persecution" to the players, but to "safeguard the assets" of the club, players have the sense of "good integration" know "what the best schools for their children, the best restaurants, the places you should go out at night. "

The former head devalued the recent statements by former Vice President Carlos Barbosa, made that it had signed contracts with these companies "cross", without reading them. "Carlos Barbosa signed the cross as I signed a cross 20 or 30 contracts of the commercial area. We signed by solidarity," Christopher said, reiterating that the contract with Busilong "was known to Godinho Lopes", because at Sporting "a vice president only answerable to his superior, who is the president. "

Christopher Paul Pereira said it was "completely untrue" that has spied the goalkeeper Rui Patricio, saying that was the Morning Post newspaper that had a "paparazzi" take his photos.

Christopher Paul took refuge "in the course of justice" and his determination "not to violate the law," when asked about his links to the elements that drive companies Busilong, Wright-Expert, directed by Victor Viegas, who was his superior hierarchical in the Judicial Police (PJ), and Rui Martins, his subordinate in the company and Primus-Lex is accused of having deposited the check for 2,000 euros to the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee. "At no time looked away whatever was in my favor or third parties and not commit any irregularity in the service of Sporting," said Paul Christopher, as a "declaration of principles."

Faced with accusations of embezzlement, fraud and money laundering qualified than incumbent on him, Paul Christopher Pereira noted that "evidence is not evidence." Asked to explain the deposit made by your employee Rui Martins in the bank account of Joseph Cardinal in Funchal escudou up a conversation he had with the judge prosecuting the case, the Attorney General's prosecutors and his lawyer.

Christopher Paul also revealed that the Sporting initially predisposed to pay attorney fees Rogerio Alves, but subsequent developments led him to deny this possibility. "When the range opened and I was being accused of a panoply of crimes, Sporting did not want to pay the lawyer and I took that responsibility. Dure that last time, I'll prove my innocence," he said, saying he was being targeted a "character assassination".

Christopher Pereira recalled that actively participated, while PJ inspector, investigating a case of money laundering involving two well-known leaders of the national soccer and there is a large Portuguese club to which UEFA will not allow you to open the doors for not having the chairs the stage in accordance with the requirements of that organism.

-------------

http://m.tsf.pt/m/newsArticle?contentId=2621493&page=1

Paulo Pereira Christopher says he is innocent of all suspicion that he is a target.
After being indicted for various crimes, including aggravated fraud, money laundering and embezzlement, and have been banned by prosecutors from entering the premises of the Sporting, former vice president of the club tonight TVI was saying that he have no guilt.

Christopher Paul Pereira says that he is being a victim of attempted assassination in public, states that evidence is not evidence and ensures that the end of the process that he is not the one in cause but the Sporting Club of Portugal. Among many other issues, former vice president of Sporting was adamant about denied any involvement in the "Cardinal case," involving the deposit of money in the account of the assistant referee before a Sporting-Maritime for the Cup of Portugal.

"I sent no time whoever it was, wherever he went, deposit money in the account of a referee or anyone else. This never happened and do not know anyone in the Sporting who has done or that has had to do ', said in a statement to TVI.

Regarding the allegations of misappropriation of funds of the club, Paulo Pereira Christopher gave the same answer: they are false.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next