Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

4 posters

Go down

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard? Empty Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 05, 2012 4:21 am

My friend, this was taken from Algarve Resident, I voted yes, I urge everybody to vote yes, also send this to everyone you know, the more people votes yes, the better. Thank you.

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-46831/algarve/portuguese-authorities-question-credibility-of-new-leads

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard? Empty Re: Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

Post by clairesy Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 am

yes Portuguese should re-open the case.After all it was them who originally botched it up in the first place, the least they could do is try to correct their cock ups and help the brits unravel the mess they have caused...if a normal person cocks up and is found to have cocked up they are usually reprimanded.. thats the law.
WHY SHOULD IT BE DIFFERENT FOR THE LAW??They need to reopen the case and admit they are a bunch of idiots and that this time around they are gona do their best( if at all they have a best!!)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard? Empty Re: Should Portuguese police re-open the Madeleine case after the leads found by Scotland yard?

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 am

clairesy, your words are mine, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Pedro Clairesy Appreciate the sentiments but my guess is the reason they will not reopen (until we find her of course -and then they wil decide to reopenl!) is Financial. They are broke like Spain and the political will is not there either. But mainly it is a question of not wanting to spend any more money on the case. They bitterly resent all the cost they have endured so far - let alone put more men and more resources once again. Let the Bl--dy Brits look after their own is what they are really saying!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Of course they should re-open the case, as it was not properly investgated. Surely, their law was never intended to be used to prevent an investigation from continuing.

I also could not vote on the website, it wont accept my vote.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down