Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confidence for finding Madeleine grows

+4
jean
rosemary
christabel
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Go down

Confidence for finding Madeleine grows Empty Confidence for finding Madeleine grows

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve resident newspaper:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-46426/algarve/confidence-for-finding-madeleine-grows

Please, spread to everyone you know. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Confidence for finding Madeleine grows Empty Re: Confidence for finding Madeleine grows

Post by christabel Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks Pedro.

Confidence for finding Madeleine grows
Updated: 16-Apr-2012

Scotland Yard detectives reviewing the case of missing Madeleine McCann are said to be confident about solving the mystery of her disappearance and hopes are high for the formal reopening of the case.

Since their review began in May 2011, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood and his team of 36 detectives and civilians are said to have formed “excellent” working relationships in Portugal.

Speaking to the Daily Express, a source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.

“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”

Although it remains in the hands of Portuguese authorities to formally reopen the case, later this year the Met Police will be completing a comprehensive report, inclusive of a series of recommendations that is hoped to lead to the reopening of the case.

With the fifth anniversary looming of their daughter’s disappearance from Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, Kate and Gerry McCann have expressed that they do not want to appear in any interviews, where they may say or do something which could possibly harm the Scotland Yard review at this stage.

Instead, Kate will be releasing a paperback epilogue version of her book, Madeleine, on May 10, seven says after the anniversary.

The book looks into Kate and Gerry’s renewed hope for the case and how they will never give up hope for finding their daughter.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Confidence for finding Madeleine grows Empty Re: Confidence for finding Madeleine grows

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

You welcome my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 am

So confident of the case being "solvable".but no mention of finding her. This report does not give me joy or hope.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 am

rosemary, with all do respect,

but I disagree with you, the word solvable means to finding her, to bring her home.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 am

If they are soo confident they know where she is and that she is alive, then what is stopping them from getting her now, today, pronto. Sorry but I cannot be convinced by this report.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 am

Look rosemary, with all do respect, understand this: if we want this to be done in an professional way, to find the right clue that leads to this being solved, it has to be done with very carefully, with huge attention.

You rosemary, with all respect, are entitled to your opinion, but, I tell you this:

this is good news, so, with all do respect, take a deep breath, relax. Read carefully the whole news, this review is first to reopen the case, which hopefully will happen very soon, then, only then, to find the solution for this situation. One step at the time.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 am

I admire your tenacity and your confidence Pedro. Wish I had the same.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 am

I'm sorry Pedro - but I agree with Rosemary, the police say that 'they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child' - that in no way makes me feel confident that they know with certainty where she is in this world. In actual fact, it makes me think the complete opposite - when they say they KNOW what has happened to the child - then I will sit up and take notice, and feel that they have actually found something that will lead to her being found. But, of course this is a newspaper saying all of this, and we know that the complete truth is never reported, only the McCanns and the police are savvy to what is really going on.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Jean and Rosemary are right.

The police will be able to say what happened to Madeleine, and that will be that she was abducted. Even if they manage to find out who did it, it still doesnt mean that they could ever find her.

Another important thing is that no matter what they are working or looking at, it should remain secret until the review is finished and the report written. If they stumble upon proof of what happened, and it is able to be acted upon, they will do it. And all the time they need to be discreet. If they are ont he right track, then it is important that it is not made public.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 pm

I agree with this:

"Another important thing is that no matter what they are working or looking at, it should remain secret until the review is finished and the report written. If they stumble upon proof of what happened, and it is able to be acted upon, they will do it. And all the time they need to be discreet. If they are ont he right track, then it is important that it is not made public."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi Pedro - It is so hard for us on this forum, because we all want the same thing - to see Madeleine home with her family where she belongs. It is frustrating for us all, to have been here for such a long time, having supported the family through all the heartbreak, although not being in their 'inner circle' so therefore only hearing the same news as everyone else. This may sound silly, but I feel as though I really know the family, especially Kate, as I have written to her so many times giving her my support, but we will only get to know any significant news when the world gets to know, and that somehow feels unfair because we have been here from the beginning. I just hope and pray that this sighting in Spain is the real thing, and it is Madeleine so that we will all have something to celebrate, but I doubt it!! We must still hope that she will be found alive, and continue what we are doing by letting people know that she is still missing. The posters in the back of my car and my husband's, have been an excellent way of keeping people aware. The amount of people that still ask is fantastic, and my husband travels all around the country, so the posters in his car are seen by hundreds every day. One day we will be rewarded with the result that we all want.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 am

dianeh wrote:

Another important thing is that no matter what they are working or looking at, it should remain secret until the review is finished and the report written. If they stumble upon proof of what happened, and it is able to be acted upon, they will do it. And all the time they need to be discreet. If they are ont he right track, then it is important that it is not made public.

clapping

This is not about us, joe public, this is about finding Madeleine and bring her back home with her family.

Even if we would never see a picture of Madeleine being alive, I would be satisfied with the announcement made public
Madeleine is found and she is alive and needs to have time to re connect with her famiy.
It is not about any of us, it is about Madeleine.

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am

Good to know we are still out there looking for her he? Even here in Tenerife I always keep a sharp lookout. I think I would know her. Only thing I think of is that she probably no longer knows English and maybe not her real name anymore. But her face is so etched in our minds still. Even though it will have matured a little. Hi to you girls!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 am

I think that these stories that are printed is perhaps because they have already been looked at....but further input is needed......No Police Force is going to let it be released until it has been looked at. Just my opinion........and as I've said before....it does at least keep Madeleines face out there.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

hi everyone...Pedro im in agreement with the others on this one...i read with hope and confidence until i read this bit...''They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.''

To me that means they are confident in being able to say what happened to her.Eg.. they will soon know she was taken by pedophiles..or that she died that night..or that she was taken by boat etc etc etc...
To me it doesn't mean that they are confident in finding her,rescuing her, bringing her home or knowing of her whereabouts etc etc....but only in finding out what happened that night to little madeleine :(

i hope we are wrong..i hope that the reason kate and gerry are holding back on any interviews is because they have knowledge of the investigation and maybe they are close to a major breakthrough and finding her alive somewhere..lets pray hey!! but this report only states they are close to finding out what exactly took place on that terrible night.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am

Clairesy

So true.

We all want Madeleine found alive and brought home but this may never happen. But for certain, it will never happen if no one knows what really happened that night.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:59 pm

From Myths

Re: Spanish police investigate possible sighting of Madelein
Posted by Heriberto Janosch » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

I talked to Arturo Checa, the journalist that began all this.

He said me that he saw a Spanish Police paper about the search in Nerja, and knows of the communications between Spanish Police and SY.

He is not sure if the info was originated in PJ ... (although he had written "portuguese investigators").

But the search seems to exist.

Heri.
Heriberto Janosch

Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down