Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS

4 posters

Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS

Post by dianeh Mon May 05, 2008 12:42 pm

I know there were questions about the validity of a new phone line and asking for people to ring in. The McCanns are actually asking for anyone the spoke to the PJ to now ring this line and give their evidence again. They are going to try to recreate the witness list that the PJ had, so that they can make sure that all have been interviewed and all testimony given its proper consideration. There is an article today on Skynews which mentions the new line. Here is a quote from it.

The couple also revealed that their appeal for new information from the public produced an "absolutely fantastic" response, with their new telephone phone line "overwhelmed" with calls.

So this shows that people still have Madeleine in their minds and that people are willing to come forward. For many, I suspect that they will have come forward before and I am glad they are doing so again. Hopefully, something will come of this.

Here is the link to the full article.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1314938,00.html

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Robert Murat and Re-enactment

Post by dianeh Mon May 05, 2008 1:03 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1314982,00.html

Seems Mr Murat will participate in re-enactment if asked, as all he would have to do is have tea with his mum. Oh really, and what if he were asked to stand where the other witnesses have said he was. Quite interesting. At least then the re-enactment would show up some inconsistencies in someone's statement. :roll:

BUT most interesting in the article is that Murat's lawyer is questioning the timing of the re-enactment, saying it should have been held closer to the abduction. That is very telling on the PJ, that someone who potentially would gain from the McCanns being guilty would make such a comment.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Robert Murat and his re-enactment

Post by calcite51 Mon May 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes, quite telling about Robert Murat's lawyer telling the PJ's that it should have been done sooner (isn't that what we've been saying all along)? And usually when a re-enactment is filmed - they are done by actors.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty The Phone Number

Post by calcite51 Mon May 05, 2008 1:18 pm

The phone sounds like an excellent idea to me! Anything that might lead them to find Madeleine.

The other blog is saying it would break some law in Portugal (like no law has been broken there before).

Correct me if I'm wrong - an ex-PJ wrote a book called "The Star of Madeleine" - admitted he had inside information about the case; Amaral is talking about writing a book (he was the chief investigator in Madeleine's case). No charges were laid against these two so why is it when the McCann's try to find their daughter, the cries come "It's not legal."
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Mon May 05, 2008 1:48 pm

I dont believe that the phone line is breaking the law in Portugal unless it is set up in Portugal. And even then, they are able to have a hotline, there is no law against that, they just cannot interfere with the investigation or discuss its details.

How utterly stupid are those people on that other blog? Do they really think that the McCanns do not have the best legal advice that they can afford? The vilettes complain all the time about the fund money being wasted on things to find Madeleine, and since this phone line is all about finding Madeleine, the fund will also have paid for the legal advice in regards to setting it up. The stupid vilettes have such a low level of intelligence that they dont understand people who can think things out properly and get the best advice. The McCanns have sought advice from professionals at every step, from going public, to searching, to what to say, posters, etc etc, so why would they not get the proper advice on this. And I am really going out on a limb here but I think the McCanns Portugese lawyers would know a little bit more than the posters on the Vile bog. (No typo here, last word is intentional).
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Reconstruction? What Reconstruction?

Post by Rosie Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

If Murat's lawyer believes there was ever any serious chance of a reconstruction happening in Praia da Luz, then he is as misguided as the gullible brain washed fools that post on Vile Viv's blog!

Of course any reconstruction should have been held ages ago, but even so, the Crime watch team, still think one could be of value, if it was done correctly and carried out for the "correct reasons".

However, I do not believe that a reconstruction was ever on the cards, it was leaked as a distraction to divert attention away from the McCann's campaign on their EU parliament visit, which was going extremely well and picking up favourable support and press and TV coverage! Something had to be done to spoil that and this was it, they needed a leak and used this, it did not work very well, so they then leaked the other about the crying and of course as predicted this got the front page coverage! The only good things about this leak was that it hugely backfired on the PJ and a great many people's eyes were opened to the low and underhanded stunts that are being pulled on this couple and secondly, I believe, the PJ have used their trump "Get Out Of Jail Free Card", they have nothing else with which to bash the McCann's over the head with.

It was also viewed by all right and fair minded people that to ask the McCann's to personally take part in a reconstruction of this kind would be unbelievably cruel and inhumanely callous, this could very well be done by actors and people know this.

Where would Robert Murat stand? Let's face it if a reconstruction were to take place, there would be no shortage of people to play the roles of Robert Murat! There would be one look alike to play each of his alibis! One where Tuck Price said he was, another with Murat's girlfriend, 'Michaela Walzuch', where Murat first said he was and another outside apartment 5a where about 15 eye witnesses say they saw him and then he can play the role of being with his mother at their kitchen table before going to bed at around 22.00 hrs as he first said, or was that 01.00hrs as he later told the reporter from the American magazine 'Vanity Fair?'

Oh but hang on, who would play him on the phone to Sergy Malinka? While making the phone calls both Murat and Malinka denied they made, which was later discovered a pack of lies when mobile phone records were unearthed proving these mobile conversations took place.

I wonder if they could get that other lookalike to play him, that man called Symington? Who said he was in Portugal that night but NOT in Prai da Luz, he said he was at home after flying in from a business trip abroad. This is one of the more startling Murat lookalikes, that itself carries a lot of strange coincidences and question-marks!

• Both Murat and Symington bear a remarkable likeness to each other

• Both men work in the property business in Praia da Luz

• Both men say they do not know each other, looking alike and working in the same tiny place!

• No one else seems to have noticed this strange and uncanny existence of two men living parallel lives!

• Both men seem to be unaware that they could be related to each other!

• The name Symington allegedly comes up in the Murat Family tree!

• Both men bear a remarkable likeness to Murat's Aunt/cousin Sally Everleigh

• Sally and Robert appear to be confused as to their exact relationship to each other

• Sally gets confused on TV a couple of times describing herself as both Murat's cousin AND his aunt!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Rosie

Post by Mandz Tue May 06, 2008 6:48 am

Lol...LOL...LOL...LOL....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Reconstruction

Post by Mandz Tue May 06, 2008 6:52 am

Reconstruction…………are you having a laugh?!

Where do they start from….Kate and Gerry putting the wee ones to bed? However that goes against their sick theory…?
They want them there for other reasons..Stay away Kate and Gerry.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Phone Line

Post by Mandz Tue May 06, 2008 7:01 am

I think the phone line is a great thing however not sure how good it will be now but you never know?
Maybe it will be people who gave info to the police however heard nothing from them? Or perhaps people who had info however doubted themselves due to smear and leaks about Kate and Gerry being involved.

In my opinion someone knows something in PDL and in my opinion this was well planned – inside information however have the police knocked on all doors & interviewed and followed up people who left PDL at that time?
I hope the sick son of a bitch gets his day and Maddie returned.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS Empty Re: New Phone Line for Calls About Madeleine/SKY NEWS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down