Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads'

3 posters

Go down

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' Empty Maddy police 'following eight major new leads'

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 am

My friends, this was taken from JATYK:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24021284-maddy-police-following-eight-major-new-leads.do

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.elperiodico.com/buscador/es/basico?meta=&q=Madeleine+McCann&type=news&lang=es&fields=PUB_DATE&reverse=true

Agents from the Scotland Yard and from the Spanish National Police carry boxes with documents given by the detectives agency, yesterday in Barcelona

by Makya Navarro (Madrid)

Police from the Scotland Yard search for clues about the mysterious disappearance of the little girl, Madeleine McCann, which occurred in May 3, 2007 at the Portuguese Algarve, where she was on holidays with her parents. The little girl disappeared a few days before her fourth birthday.

The British agents collected yesterday from the investigative agency Método 3 various boxes with copies of all the documentation that this private detectives accumulated during the six months they have worked for the parents of the girl. The London Metropolitan police reopened last May the review by order of the prime minister, David Cameron, and due to the request made by the parents.

Since then, Scotland Yard, reviews the investigations that were carried out accordingly.
They also have available a copy of the Portuguese police investigations, that archived the case in July of 2008 due to lack of evidence.

Scotland Yard has allocated thirty people to this new investigation.
In the night of her disappearance, Madeleine slept in a bungalow in Praia da Luz with her two siblings whilst her parents dined at the near by bar.

Neither the police investigation, nor the private searches supported by the parents, nor the noisy media circus created around the dozens of alleged clues of the most varied kind have been able to explain what happened.

in El Periódico de Cataluña, 14 December 2011

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' Empty Re: Maddy police 'following eight major new leads'

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 am

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074091/Private-detective-says-leads-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-ignored-Portuguese-police.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Maddy police 'following eight major new leads' Empty Re: Maddy police 'following eight major new leads'

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am

My friends, this was taken from joana morais.

Take a look at the second video which is where Mr. Francisco Marco talks about today´s development:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/12/scotland-yard-searches-for-clues-about.html?utm_source=BP_recent

My friends, I also found this:

http://www.thisisjersey.com/news/uk-news/2011/12/14/eight-leads-in-madeleine-search/

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:35 am

Excellent, find her, bring her home safely found, safely returned.

Well done Metodo 3, keep up the good work Scotland Yard.

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 am

My friends, this was taken from Myths (with video):

http://www.telecinco.es/elprogramadeanarosa/sucesos/scotland-yard-madeleine-barcelona_3_1522677745.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 pm

ive been reading this latest news on Scotland yard team investigating the case,travelling to Spain Portugal etc... and today ive read how they are following up to 8 leads in the case handed over my met 3. Its fabulous news,and i hope these leads lead to a major breakthrough ni the case,.The only concern i have is why these leads r not investigated in the past.Does it mention anywhere whether met 3 actually investigated them?if not i wonder why not?
Are these 'new 'leads,or are they something that has been investigated before by met 3 that didnt amount to anything?

If scotland yard cant break this case and find Madeleine,then i dont know who can..Madeline is the same age as my daughter having spent most of her life with whoever is holding her captive i would imagine she become somewhat accustomed to whatever life she has been given.I only hope that that is a good life,and one where she is being well cared for and loved by whoever has her. I know its very hard for kate and gerry.But im sure each and everyone of us would want that very same thing for our child if they were ever(god forbid) taken away form us. The thought of my daughter being held captive by some crazed peado ring would send me over the edge ...........i think i would rather die than live my life feeling sadness frustration and physically sick with fear wondering where she is,whats happening to her,if she is happy,if she is crying for me,if she is scared and lonely,if she is being treated nice or badly,whos got her,what are they doing with her, do they harm her in any way and will i ever ever see her again :(

I dont think i could live that way.I think the pressure and loneliness of being stuck in a nightmare like that would kill me off. The mccanns have done so frigging well to go on the way they have without knowing anything. It must be terrible for them.

I dont know why madeleine hasn't been found yet,why there hasn't been any leads that have shone some true light on this case once and for all.But i do hope and pray that with scotland yards help the maccann family get their little girl back.And i hope and pray Madeleine is being treated nicely by whoever has her.

who knows....maybe there is a method in gods madness.perhaps madeleine is happy and comfortable and living life to the full.perhaps taking her away from the only people she has known as her 'family' for most of her life would also be like abducting her all over again. Its such a cruel cruel world. Madeleines place is with her family.
But what scares me is this, from Madeleines point of view she might very well already be with her family :(
As scary as that might sound i would much rather that be the case...than for her to be desperately unhappy and scared, caught up in a peado ring being abused.

I pray they find her soon.I will probably cry with happy tears the day i see little madeleine being returned where she belongs.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:42 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/eight-leads-in-madeleine-search-16091061.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Clairsey

There are many reasons why these 'leads' may not have been fully investigated but the main one being that it may not have been possible to investigate in Portugal while it was an open case. Also it must be remembered that SY has their own records and there may have been new leads found when comparing information from Met 3 and from the PJ case files.

I also hope that Madeleine is being cared for and not in an abusive situation. But she still must be returned to her family, regardless of her attachment to any other people. It would be traumatic, but in time she would adjust, with the love and support of her family.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 am

My friends, I received this through google alert: youtube video with Martin Brutn speaking about Scotland Yard in Spain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph1SxCpyFlQ

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 am

hi dianne

yes i agree with you 100% deffo she must be returned to them,if it was my child id want the same thing. Must be soo hard tho to be on either receiving end in a situation like this...if madeleine is being well looked after taking her will be like abducting her all over again.of course she will in time settle again. its such a cruel cruel world,the longer this goes on,the harder it will become
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down