Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be very wary - it is that time of year again

4 posters

Go down

be very wary - it is that time of year again Empty be very wary - it is that time of year again

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 02, 2011 4:04 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

"After overwintering in the depths of the internet forums - the warm and cosy bennett world that keeps them safe, a certain species will break out of their cocoons and will crawl the long distance from the depths of depravity - to the real world.

Being an unusually harsh winter of rejection and failure the queen bennett has prepared 10,000 tasks for the humble workers to do.

So be wary - watch your local bushes and lamp-posts - they are coming to a neighbourhood near you"
---------------------------------------------------
This is also written at PFA2, by a member of PFA2, which I agree:

"People receiving the leaflet should be encouraged to tear it into very small pieces, put them in an envelope and post them to:-

Tony Bennett
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex CM17 0DJ

(no stamp - recipient to pay postage)".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

be very wary - it is that time of year again Empty Re: be very wary - it is that time of year again

Post by christabel Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 am

Oh I do hope I get one oh yeah dance
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

be very wary - it is that time of year again Empty Re: be very wary - it is that time of year again

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed May 04, 2011 6:46 am

Ooh me too Chris vileingarbage
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed May 04, 2011 11:31 am

Tink, can you get two, one for me, as I dont think Bennett will be sending them to Australia, although .....................
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down