Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family

+3
helenm
Marilyn
clairesy
7 posters

Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm

US prosecutors say new DNA tests have cleared the family of JonBenet Ramsey of involvement in the six-year-old beauty queen's death in 1996.

Tests point to an "unexplained third party", said Boulder county district attorney Mary Lacy.

She says prosecutors don't consider any member of the Ramsey family to be a suspect.

In 1997, Lacy's predecessor as district attorney, Alex Hunter, said that JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, were under an "umbrella of suspicion".

Lacy apologised to the family, saying: "To the extent that this office has added to the distress suffered by the Ramsey family at any time or to any degree, I offer my deepest apology."

John Ramsey, a software entrepreneur who now lives in Michigan, said Wednesday he is hopeful the killer will be found based on the DNA evidence.

JonBenet Ramsey was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her parents' home in Boulder, Colorado.

Videos of the tiny blonde competing in child beauty pageants, and the suspicion surrounding her parents, made headlines around the world. No one has ever been charged.

JonBenet's mother, Patsy, died of ovarian cancer in 2006, still fighting to clear her name.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/JonBenet-Ramsey-Murder-Family-Cleared-By-DNA-Tests/Article/200807215030116?lpos=World%2BNews_2&lid=ARTICLE_15030116_JonBenet%2BRamsey%2BMurder%2BFamily%2BCleared%2BBy%2BDNA%2BTests

Another family Left in Turmoil :evil:
let down 1996-2008 and Still No Closure :(
What Protection have Any of Us got ?
A friend of mine on Youtube AmericanPie37 is a Great Supporter of this Campaign and had told me how just like Madeleine & her Parents She Watched this Blow up in the Media for the Ramsey family too ... Dispicable :x
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rr5h73iNNmM
R.I.P Darling JonBenet

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty Re: DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family

Post by clairesy Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 pm

I have followed this story for some time ..
im pleased to hear the news that they have lifted the suspicion surrounding her parents...it must be awful to live with losing a child under any circumstances.To have to live with something like this hanging over their heads must be extremely hard...knowing jonbenet is at rest now and in the arms of her mammy once again must be a small comfort to her family.

rest in peace sweetie no more hurt now.

++++++++++

I watched a video on youtube of this little one before...it was terribly sad and brought me to tears...It showed the little girl being her beautiful self and enjoying her self with her family...it also told the terrible circumstances surrounding her death. I cant seem to find it now...

Some people have criticised her parents for putting her in the spotlight and entering her into beauty pageants.People blamed them for the abuse this little one suffered saying that they shouldn't have dressed her up and made her look soo urrrm dolled up/beautiful?
Its unfair and I don't believe that anyone should be blamed for that....jonbenet enjoyed her pageants and so she should have done... she was a little star....a little princess.
The man who done this to her had no rights to hurt her regardless of how she looked.

I read an article once about a guy who apparently walked into the police station and confessed to harming her.He was suppose to have said he did it becasue he had watched her performing and had come to love her..... so much he couldnt resist it.I was almost sick......I think it turned out that he was lying and and trying to frame himself for it???..Im not sure what they done about this guy...im hoping they banged him up in jail because to me anyone who says such a thing about a 6 year old child is a danger.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty Jon Benet

Post by Marilyn Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 am

Just to add .. Jon Benet was garrotted .. sorry to say this, but this is way more than strangulation. It is torture. Plus there were 2 Taser burns on her body, plus a massive blow to the head, and of course she was raped. Now, the Boulder Blunderers actually thought her doting, adoring parents did all this to her !!!! No, 2 known paedo-pyscho's were known to be in the area at the time .. one of them was eventually found murdered .. but it was made to look like suicide .. and the other is still at large.
The last I heard, a small dedicated group of people are trying to find this monster & Yes, how many other children have died since then by his foul hands.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by helenm Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:19 am

It's absolutely tragic that this family lost their little girl and then had the nightmare of being accused, albeit not formally, of murdering her. This is exactly why I would never behave in the way that the anti brigade have with their hate of everything Mccann. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and if accused of a crime evidence should be used to convict, not smear and innuendos.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty Hi Helen

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Absolutely agree with you. There are many cases that can be pointed to that should strike doubt at the heart of the antis, but somehow they just seem to be able to override them and carry in down that narrow minded path of theirs.

Such a tragedy that Patsy could not hear this. I wish them all well and to their detractors I hope to God they are sorry for what they put this family through, or have they simply just gone on the next case where they can hate a vilify? 🇳🇴
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty Helen

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 am

The accusations were formal enough. The Boulder DA made a public statement saying that they were under suspicion (but it was worded more strongly than that) for their daughters death. that is why the recent announcement and apology was made.

Another case of an overzealous investigator and prosecutor going down a dead end and accusing innocent people for a murder they didnt commit, adding enormously to the tragedy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty JonBenet

Post by archer Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:19 am

Ah but Helen

Don't forget Boulder's County District Attorney Mary Lacy did say sorry ! Sorry for any distress that they may have caused ! So, that makes everything alright then - doesn't it????

Do you think that the PJ will eventually say sorry to Kate and Gerry , hoping that that will make it alright too ?
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

DNA Tests Clear JonBenet Family Empty Sad Story..

Post by Mandz Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:38 am

I remember watching this on TV.
So sad and the mother died of ovarian cancer. They also lost their home and no insurance for her medical care. This is truly a sad story.

The guy who claimed he did it was a teacher working in Thailand and it turned out he was lying and had psychiatric problems. I hope with this new found DNA they get him.

There was another case of a man who broke into a little girl’s bedroom not too far from the Benet family home. Fortunately this little girl’s mum woke up when she heard mumbling from her daughter’s bedroom and went to investigate and the man jumped out the window. This little girl’s mum said that the guy was wearing a black all in one suit and locals pointed out that there was a guy who lived in the area who would go out at night wearing a black ninger suit - so perhaps this is the guy? Who knows.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down