Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police

+9
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
dianeh
maria
Pedro Silva
Catkins
rosemary
Sabot
Chicane
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police

Post by Sabot Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:47 am

rosemary wrote:I don´t think there is any further doubt in my mind about this and other cases in Portugal anymore. If it looks suspicious and it endangers their tourism then the official party line from government officials and the PJ is "it was an accident or suicide". So from now on folks don´t believe a word they say. They treat us all like mushrooms folks.

It's called, "Brass Neck." I don't think they care what anyone thinks. But they will have to one day. Let it be soon.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police

Post by rosemary Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 pm

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?ID=38900

"A CAR ACCIDENT"????!!!! And the case is no longer with the PJ.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:45 pm

rosemary wrote:http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?ID=38900

I know Rosemary, it insults ones intelligence doesn't it!

I'd like to see the hospitals report. If she was treated and released from hospital I assume her injurys from the crash were minimal. I would hope if there was any concern for her mental well being she would not have been released in the first place.

This stinks to high heaven and somebody should tell the PJ, when in a hole stop digging!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Jacinta Rees murdered covered up by Portugal police  - Page 2 Empty BEJA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh yes a "car accident" how utterly convenient, what next will they say? That she must have sustained those extensive head injuries carried out with an axe, in the car accident? See where this is now leading? The PJ make one lie up, to cover another lie, and they are not even very good at it, they think that people in other countries will just be subservient and believe what we are told and never question.

I cant explain, but Beja has cropped up repeatedly. I would also like to try and jog the memories of some about something.

In *BEJA* or near *BEJA* a woman was discovered murdered in her her garden, is this the same story, or was this another lady? This has striking similarities, if it is not the same story. Has anyone else got the details to hand?

I ask because I am sure a "doctor" was involved here at "BEJA" hospital who also said this woman had committed suicide.

The full details of her death were never publicised and if this is the same lady, now we know why.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
rosemary wrote:http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?ID=38900

I know Rosemary, it insults ones intelligence doesn't it!

I'd like to see the hospitals report. If she was treated and released from hospital I assume her injurys from the crash were minimal. I would hope if there was any concern for her mental well being she would not have been released in the first place.

This stinks to high heaven and somebody should tell the PJ, when in a hole stop digging!

Well Tinks, great minds think alike! I have just raised some questions about this! You know what I am like, little things lodge in my memory and are apt to surface at times like this?
"Doctor, doctor" (Or not?)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 pm

A failed "car accident" followed 2 days later by a brutal murder in the garden of her own home when she was preparing to leave........they really wanted her silenced din´t they!

I ask the question, are the McCann´s detectives who are reportedly in situ in the area, working behind the scenes I wonder? Surely now the proverbial has hit the fan there must be some clandestine activity burrowing away down there?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm

It explains why the PJ did not take too kindly to Metodo3 poking around in Portugal and had one of M3's operatives framed for something he did not do and thrown out of Portugal. (Again they did not want a court case, so just threw him out and destroyed his good name and character) This happens with frightening regularity it seems.
It appears the harsh criticism of M3, were yet again the work of the PJ and it would appear that M3, was probably hot on the trail of Madeleine after all, no wonder the McCanns and Brian Kennedy kept them on, when the PJ were defaming them and our newspapers were falling for it all.

Goncalo Amaral, where is Madeleine? Who took her? Where did they take her? So the Barcelona sighting was almost certainly something to do with Madeleine being handed over.

Goncalo Amaral, tell Mr Mrs McCann what happened to their daughter. You cannot hide this, it is too big. You may as well confess.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 pm

I my opinion, M3 deserves all the credibility, I thank M3 for all the hard / positive work in the search for sweet Madeleine. M3´s hard / positive work has as living proof (among other proofs), the paedophile network dismantled by Spanish authorities, which was an investigation during the search for sweet Madeleine McCann. So, well done M3.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 pm

By the way, GA, know this: we will not let you off the hook, you know something, you know who abducted her, you may know with whom she is living, you better tell everything you know, who are you protecting? You better tell it, tell it now. WE ARE ALL HERE UNTIL THE DAY THIS CHILD (sweet MADELEINE McCANN RETURNS SAFE TO HER HOME).

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Do you know, I was very skeptical about the involvement of The PJ and Amaral in the disappearance of Madeleine, but this is getting ridiculous. There are now too many oddities pointing in that direction.

A forgone conclusion I suppose. You cover up one thing, and then you have to cover up another, and then another.

From what I can remember, wasn't Amaral due to go on holiday on May the 4th 2007? I seem to remember that he volunteered as Coordinator in this Case. Very suspicious if he did. I have often wondered about that. I supposed that he needed the money, but since we now know that he isn't in the habit of paying his debts, there could well have been another reason.
Nothing like being as close to your crime as you can get.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Sabot wrote:
Do you know, I was very skeptical about the involvement of The PJ and Amaral in the disappearance of Madeleine, but this is getting ridiculous. There are now too many oddities pointing in that direction.

A forgone conclusion I suppose. You cover up one thing, and then you have to cover up another, and then another.

From what I can remember, wasn't Amaral due to go on holiday on May the 4th 2007? I seem to remember that he volunteered as Coordinator in this Case. Very suspicious if he did. I have often wondered about that. I supposed that he needed the money, but since we now know that he isn't in the habit of paying his debts, there could well have been another reason.
Nothing like being as close to your crime as you can get.

Yes Sabot, correct he was and didn't his wife very helpfully confirm this in that "open letter to Kate"?
This is the trouble. build a house of cards and keeping adding to it, eventually the whole lot tumbles down and this is starting to happen now.

Right from the off I was very sceptical of Amaral, I could never contain the very uneasy feeling I got as mistake after mistake after mistake started to rack up under his watch, things a novice rookie cop would have immediately thought of, yet we are supposed to believe that this worldly "super experienced, super diligent cop" did not think of any of it and just continued (and was allowed to continue) to make just about every mistake there was to make in the Madeleine investigation?!

It seems to me that f you have an accident or fall victim to a crime in Portugal it is always the victims of the crime that are blamed. From being mugged, to having you head caved in with an axe, to having your child abducted from her bed, it is all the fault of the victims. Is there any further news on the baby that went missing when her mother apparently "committed suicide" by walking into the sea?

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Yes, Rosie, I think The Lovely Sofia did confirm it in her Letter. Poor Goncalo, Poor Family, No Holiday. But he must have wanted the job for some reason?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Oh come now sabot, surely he wanted that job because he is the "sainted" one and was a martyr to the cause?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am

Rosie wrote:Oh come now sabot, surely he wanted that job because he is the "sainted" one and was a martyr to the cause?

You mean he didn't see a Book in it from Day One, like wot his friend done?

Or perhaps more to the point, an opportunity to muddy the waters for his Masters. The Fascist Elite that he is so keen to join.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 am

It just seems that they are too lazy and incompetent to investigate any crime that is committed. Basically they know they are going to be in over their heads, especially the local cops and especially when the victim is not Portuguese. And obviously there is VERY strong pressure to "always get your man" and always "solve" the case - whereas in the States there are cases that remain unsolved, and not always because of incompetence, for years, rather than place an innocent person or maybe innocent person in hail. So after a few days, when they'll have to really start investigating, they just wrap it up and either pin it on the "usual suspects" or do nothing at all.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:21 pm

bluj1515 wrote:It just seems that they are too lazy and incompetent to investigate any crime that is committed. Basically they know they are going to be in over their heads, especially the local cops and especially when the victim is not Portuguese. And obviously there is VERY strong pressure to "always get your man" and always "solve" the case - whereas in the States there are cases that remain unsolved, and not always because of incompetence, for years, rather than place an innocent person or maybe innocent person in hail. So after a few days, when they'll have to really start investigating, they just wrap it up and either pin it on the "usual suspects" or do nothing at all.

Well said Blue. Laziness and deep rooted insecurity stemming from a variety of reasons I wouldn´t wish to get into. Not on this Forum anyway.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8116567/melbourne-woman-killed-herself-during-ritual

Satanic cults now???? Excuse me???? What IS GOING ON???

Can we send a message of support to this family in Australia?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:19 am

Can anyone explain why this case is not being publicised more in UK? I find this "lack of news" rather worrying.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am

Of course, the Portuguese victims don't get treated any better, as we saw what happened with the Ciprianos. It's just that the rhetoric in those cases lacks the "foreign" element. But in general, the police work in a lot of cases seems based on stupid beliefs, anecdotes, and misogyny.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 am

The more I read of Jacinta the more I like the sound of her. Because she put candles around her car on the motorway it sounds to me as if she did indeed know that something really evil was after her. And of course they make it sound like she was a nutter involved in satanic rituals.
I would love to know what the McCanns are thinking about this whole affair, it has only just come to their attention too of course, that she was indeed murdered.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 am

Just read that link.

It seems that it must be suicide because she 'walked' through the house after being hit in the head with the axe. Umm, even if she did walk after a single blow to the head, it is unlikely she was alone, if someone whacked her on the head. Hardly able to make a quiet phone call to the police while being attacked. Most likely stunned and already dying after the first blow. And those defensive wounds. Hardly a sign of suicide to try to fend off blows.

I am trying hard but am finding it hard to believe that anyone could consider a person hit four times in the head with an axe, and with defensive wounds could be considered a suicide case. Seems the coroner didnt this it was the case and referred it to the Vic police. Trouble is, they have no authority anywhere except Victoria, and even the AFP cannot investigate in Portugal, except in a joint operation, and at the request of the Portuguese.

IMO, the Aust Govt should take the results of the coroner's inquest and politely ask the Portuguese Govt for answers. But I doubt this will happen, as it hasnt happened already.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am

This lack of government pressure reeks of dejavu!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Last edited by rosemary on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad-application/there-must-be-justice-for-jacinta/story-fn6bn88w-1225943126776

Apologies if this is already up. At least someone in Australia is agitating for Justice for Jacinta.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next