Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did we know about this visit?

+3
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
rosemary
7 posters

Go down

did we know about this visit? Empty did we know about this visit?

Post by rosemary Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 am

http://www.theportugalnews.com/cgi-bin/article.pl?id=online-100

Apologies if this is already up on the forum. Interesting........

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

did we know about this visit? Empty Re: did we know about this visit?

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 am

Interesting indeed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 am

I only read about it today Rosemary. Poor Kate, I hope she got some strength from the visit.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 am

It must have been hard for Kate to go there. My thoughts are with her and I hope that it has helped her.

As for any other reasons for going. I hope there was. I hope she met with or took detectives over there. It is not a crime to search for your daughter. In fact, since Kate knows she and Gerry didnt take Madeleine, then it is right for them to keep searching.

If there was no other reason other than a personal one, then I too hope she has found some peace by this visit.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 am

It must have taken an enormous amount of emotional energy to make that journey, as well as physical. I just wonder why she put herself through all that. Is this an annual pilgrimage she feels she has to make I wonder? Or was there another agenda to it as well? We can only speculate. God Bless them.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:32 pm

She has always said that PDL is special to her because it is the last place she saw Madeleine. She also said that they were having a wonderful time, Madeleine was happy and having fun - I'm sure all of the memories of that trip are as sharp as if it was yesterday now, and painful but I bet she can conjure up Madeleine's face.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:52 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with Kate. I hope that it was to meet with the detectives on possible new leads....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

http://dn.sapo.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1677684&seccao=Sul

Algarve
Kate went to pray to Praia da Luz
Today

More than nine months after being with her husband, Gerry, in Praia da Luz (Lagos), Kate McCann returned in the past week-end and this time alone, this tourist resort in order to "pray for Madeleine" the daughter, then 3 years old, reported missing on the night of May 3, 2007 The Ocean Club resort, located there and where the family vacationed in the company of friends. The presence of the mother of Maddie three years and five months after the site of the disappearance of her daughter, was discreet. "We have not given it, nor heard of the lady," he said yesterday, a resident, contacted by the DN, near the Church of Light, which still holds a sign outside with a picture of the child. That's where Kate McCann was alone on Saturday at about 12:00, to pray, a time when, as happens several times during the day, the temple was open to anyone who would enter. However, following the DN, at that time were not more than four people inside the church and also would not have noticed the presence of Kate. For all we know, is not the first time that Maddie's mother moves alone at Praia da Luz to pray for her daughter, hoping for a miracle, as has confessed to friends.

Kate was the wife of an Anglican priest Haynes Hub-bard, that Madeleine's mother referred to him, succinctly, only to have been "an emotional visit." Moreover, "went unnoticed for most or even all of the people when he left the street and was in the church," he added.

Kate McCann flew in Friday morning on a flight from Eastmidlands in England to Faro. The two twin sons, Sean and Amelie, were with her father, Gerry, in the house where the family lives in the town of Rothley. Yesterday morning, she returned to England.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleines-mother-in-portugal-trip-14965388.html?r=RSS

Madeleine's mother in Portugal trip
Sunday, 3 October 2010

Kate McCann this weekend has returned to Portugal, where her young daughter Madeleine went missing in May 2007.
Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said it was one of a number of recent visits she had made to see friends in the country.
The mother-of-three from Rothley in Leicestershire, who is a devout Catholic, was seen praying in the Nossa Senhora da Luz church near where her daughter disappeared.
A small team of private investigators led by Dave Edgar is still looking for Madeleine.
The little girl was three years old when she went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve, while her parents dined with friends nearby.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleines-mother-in-portugal-trip-14965388.html?r=RSS#ixzz11NRefvl4

http://www.onenewspage.com/news/UK/20101003/15629357/Madeleine-mother-in-Portugal-trip.htm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gnfsQWp27WX9gqpKClEEup-DFGcg?docId=N0056061286102282742A

http://noticias.planetaportugal.com/madeleine-mccann-kate-mccann-returns-to-pray-in-portugal-with-much-anguish-one-news-page

http://www.theportugalnews.com/cgi-bin/article.pl?id=online-100

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/1015338/Mum-returns-to-the-scene-of-Madeleines-disappearance.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 pm

walkinghomecrying
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down