Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casa Pia convictions.

+5
maria
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
jean
vee8
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Casa Pia convictions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Casa Pia convictions.

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 am

Im sorry but i don't agree,im trying to understand what your saying ...and to some point i understand what your tryign to explain here..although im not in agreement with it.I guess we cant all agree on the same thing can we.But that doesn't mean i think any less of you guys here or your opinions,im just not thinking the same as you where this casapia case lies.

Yes i agree there are more abusers running free,yes i agree these 7 jailed are the lowest of those involved(meaning i believe they are the sidekicks of those higher up who are involved etc)

But i dont think the victims would lie. All these years later carrying that horror with them.... only to once again be over powered by a system which after years of abusing them sexually is now going to get them to stand up as adults and lie through 440 odd court cases? These victims aint pointing the finger at some random guy in the street they are pointing the finger at those who are connected there with casapia,those who abused them.
The only problem is..they aint got no physical evidence to connect them men to the victims.. but then after all these years i dont suppose they would have any physical evidence would they.

They have to rely on those who were abused to tell what happened to them.

Seven are jailed ... that's a success.A small one,but a success at that.

The problem lies not with the victims,but with the rest of them who still remain free,and why they have not been caught.

Perhaps it is those 7 jailed men who are lying and protecting those higher up...not the victims?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Casa Pia convictions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Casa Pia convictions.

Post by maria Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

A very interesting site, I think. Casa Pia is also there.

http://www.richardwebster.net/
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2