Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abuse of the McCanns

5 posters

Go down

The Abuse of the McCanns Empty The Abuse of the McCanns

Post by Chicane Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Someone found this impressive video

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

The Abuse of the McCanns Empty Re: The Abuse of the McCanns

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm

I don´t agree with that title, which is completely wrong and has nothing to do with the content of the video (which is at PFA2).

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 am

Yes, as I wrote: someone found this video..
What is your problem with this? Is it a language thing??
Abuse in this context stands for: insulting, vilify, vituperate etc.
Does that change your view, Pedro?

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 am

Chicane, calm down, I have not offended you in any way, so, take a deep breath, relax, don´t understand why you´re so nervous about my opinion. I don´t have any problem with that, it´s just my opinion.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 am

Thanks for putting that video on Chicane. It really shows what the newspapers are capable of, and why a few sick people chose to believe them and not the true story. This is where the likes of Tony Bennett, and the rest, get their warped ideas from, and they repeat them so often that they are eventually brainwashed into believing every bit of libel that they can find. The trouble is that they take great satisfaction in spreading their vile ideas to other like minded sick people. The internet is a wonderful thing but it also gives evil people a platform to say whatever they want, and get away with it.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 am

jean my friend, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm

jean wrote:Thanks for putting that video on Chicane. It really shows what the newspapers are capable of, and why a few sick people chose to believe them and not the true story. This is where the likes of Tony Bennett, and the rest, get their warped ideas from, and they repeat them so often that they are eventually brainwashed into believing every bit of libel that they can find. The trouble is that they take great satisfaction in spreading their vile ideas to other like minded sick people. The internet is a wonderful thing but it also gives evil people a platform to say whatever they want, and get away with it.

And yet, despite all the malicious and unfounded crap the papers printed, there are still those who believe the press is somehow under the influence of the McCanns?
mental

bennett is oh so fond of saying how Clarence Mitchell once said his job was to control what came out of the media. Well as I remember, he became the McCanns spokesman long before the tabloids decended into their feeding frenzy, so you have to wonder what sort of job he was doing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Chicane, calm down, I have not offended you in any way, so, take a deep breath, relax, don´t understand why you´re so nervous about my opinion. I don´t have any problem with that, it´s just my opinion.

Pedro, I don't think Chicane was getting excited, she just was curious. Using "abuse" in this context is common in English. The press DID abuse the McCanns.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Chicane, calm down, I have not offended you in any way, so, take a deep breath, relax, don´t understand why you´re so nervous about my opinion. I don´t have any problem with that, it´s just my opinion.

No worries Pedro. Indeed I was curious about your thoughts on the title...I am as relaxed as can be.....feeling a bit sleepy actually
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok my friend.

Pedro Silva