Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Seen This On JATYK

+2
vee8
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

Just Seen This On JATYK Empty Just Seen This On JATYK

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 am

Re: As We Were Saying Earlier....
« Reply #2900 on Aug 17, 2010, 9:10pm »

How very interesting! This has appeared on MM:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Portugual up to now.....
buildersbum Today at 8:49 pm

Sorry for opening a thread but im interested to know if anyone else has heard of this happening......

My sister friend has just come back from Portugual they had taken their Grandaughter/son for a weeks holiday with her and hubby, on leaving Faro airport, security pulled them to one side and asked to speak with the girl, they were all taken into a room and the Grandaughter was asked who the people she was with was and why she was with them, AND HOW LONG HAD THE LITTLE GIRL KNOWN THEM!!!! also what had they been doing on the holiday.
All this went on in front of the Grandparents but they were asked not to interupt, from what my sister said they were real keen on their questioning of the little girl, who happens to be 8 years of age and yes has long blonde hair.

Whats happening? Whynow after over 3 years?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=388&page=194

I wonder if this has anythng to do with why Amaral is looking so haunted? In my opinion Amaral knows where Madeleine is, he knows who took her and why, he knows now the Portuguese authorities know. It is only a matter of time before he is taken in for official questioning, he must know this.
Told him repeatedly to tell the truth and he chose to ignore it, now the noose is tightening - good.
Madeleine McCann is still alive and now apparently the Portuguese authorities are letting on they know it too, pity it took them so long to admit it!

I have said repeatedly that Amaral should be arrested and made an offcial witness, he KNOWS more than he is letting on, don't be surprised if one day a newsflash comes through saying Amaral has been arrested and taken in fro questioning regarding Madeleine McCann!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just Seen This On JATYK Empty Re: Just Seen This On JATYK

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:10 am

The more I think of it, the more far reaching the implications are. Obviously some members of the forces are thinking she IS still alive, and therefore IS still worth looking for. What then of amarals bullshit, and what's more, where does it leave his vile stoolpigeons clawdia, morais and others? If I were them I would be very worried by now. I don't know about Portugal, but here in Britain anyone who goes to jail for harming a child can look forward to some very rough justice, particularly women. I hope clawdia and morais now consider their blood money from amaral worth it, because it will be useless to them in prison.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:56 am

Very interesting!! It's about time they woke up to the fact that Madeleine may be alive. That article is very good news and will bring renewed hope to Kate and Gerry, although rather late. I wonder if the authorities in GB know about this. Perhaps we should inform Theresa May?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 am

A thought just occured to me. Maybe the reason the security are now so interested in checking out blond girls of a certain age going through the airports is that they have had a tip-off? A tip-off that not only is Madeleine alive, but that her captors are on the move? Such a tip-off must come from a VERY reliable source for it to be taken this seriously?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 am

My friends, I said it before, I say it again: we all should look for a living, findable Madeleine McCann. This is what all of us should keep in our minds. Take a good look at Natacha Kampush, Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Duggard, they were found, so can Madeleine McCann be found alive and well.

As for what GA told, I don´t give a damn about his bullshit / words. None of us give a damn about his unproven theories. Read Miguel Sousa Tavares interview with GA, and you´ll see what I´m saying.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 am

The only thing I care about is Amaral telling people what he knows about who took Madeleine and why and where they took her, because I would bet my house on him knowing. He should be arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice, withholding information and impeding police in their duties. Portugal should make an example of him for all the world to see and then they should grant Leonor Cipriano an appeal or a retrial and free her, she is innocent and Amaral KNOWS she is innocent!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am

Mmmm, what is happening and why now after 3 years?

I have never given up hope (although come close a few times) that Madeleine is alive and will be found.

Like you Rosie, I believe that Amaral should be brought in for questioning, at the very least, he should be investigated for attempting to pervert the course of justice. After all, his influence over the investigation and his book, both suggest he influenced the investigation to go in the wrong direction, at the expense of the abduction path, which means the abductor was able to get away with it. Regardless of whether an investigation gets a result, a policeman can still be guilty of perverting the course of justice, many of these cases in our country have been because a policeman has tipped off someone under investigation, preventing the resolution of the case. It is not just about convicting the wrong person.

And there does appear to be a case for investigation, the leaks and smear campaign, plus the ignoring of evidence, and the application of faulty and irrelevant evidence, all point to a reason for investigation as a first step.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

amaral will crack, it takes time and without his crazy followers and supporters who have done their utmost to divert attention, he would have cracked sooner IMO.
They should ALL be held responsible.
They are disgusting people. I wonder what they will all do WHEN Madeleine is found alive?
No good crawling back to the gutter...they can run but they sure wont hide!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down