Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire?

+6
hughbforty
Shingle
Rosie
clairesy
helenm
christabel
10 posters

Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire?

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:53 am

Goncalo Amaral, may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of some Portuguese people, but he should know that others see completely through him.
He jumped and retired before he was pushed.

He has this court case coming up, if as is widely expected he loses this case he will more than likely be going to prison.
(Amaral IS charged with a serious crime, the McCanns are NOT)

If he was still employed as a policeman at the time of his court case and is convicted, he would of course, get the sack and he will lose his pension.

It looks like he is talking to Portuguese public through the press and TV, why? Could this is an attempt to garner support for his up-coming court case, in the hope it will soften whoever is sitting on the jury?

Under Portuguese law, it is unusual to have a trial by jury.

I believe he is using the McCann's like some kind of stay out of jail card!

This opens up so many distinct possibilities, as far back as September 2007, 4 months after Madeleine disappeared, Amaral knew there was a distinct possibility he was going to appear in court, because of charges over Leonor Cipriano.

I find it staggering that Amaral was put in charge of the Madeleine investigation, with all this brewing in the background and his Seniors must have known all about it, so why did they allow it to happen?

This is what leads me to believe that there is something really untoward about the way Madeleine's disappearance has been investigated and also about Amaral's amazing botched investigation!

The fact that those on snot green psycho hate blog from hell cannot see the wood for trees does not surprise me, one little bit, they cannot see the glaringly obvious, because they do not want to see it.

They would rather meander along in their pathetic little existence believing any old guff that is put in front of them, in order to see their hateful main objective, they actually want to see the McCann's charged and convicted of something they did not do, even to the detriment of the twins, how sickening is that?

If what Amaral says is true, then how in the world has Paulo Rebelo not charged the McCann's?

Amaral did not actually say what Claudia is attributing to him, and if she does not stop doing this, both her and lardy boy are going to get a rude awakening very very soon. (A lot sooner than she thinks!)

So is Amaral saying that his *mate* Paulo Rebelo is useless at his job?

How does Dripping boy know Madeleine died in that apartment?

Forensic evidence has come back a complete blank, so how does he know?

If Claudia is saying that Tubby knows more than he is saying and that he intends to tell all in this book, then the likelihood is, that he will be facing further charges of withholding vital information in a criminal investigation from his prison cell.

No wonder this person left his position in the Policia Judiciaria, he left because his position became wholly untenable.

Even after his court case over Leonor Cipriano is over (the mother of another missing child, whose body was never found) I have a strong feeling we will not have heard the last about this person. Seems to me there is much, much more to come out and perhaps the McCann's may be very interested in what emerges?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Why now exactly Rosie

Post by christabel Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 am

How embarrassing for dear Gonc, he didn't fall he was pushed and nobody will talk to him,
Wonder why?

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Eatdrink021 Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Fart006

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Whacky086

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Emoticon-cartoon-022
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty ROTFLMAO

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 am

Christabel, those smileys are three stages in the life of Gonc! LOL

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Eatdrink020Three hours later Gonc is still eating!

Gonc with his mate Rebelo Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Eatdrink007 (This is called work in Portugal)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Re: Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 am

It just dawned on me Rosiepops when I was reading your post. If all fails with what you said about the book and stuff then he also has a lats stand hope. He is sinking with his ship and wants to take a trophy with him....the McCanns!! If he is found guilty of forcing a false confession from a lady in a similar case and she is vidicated by his conviction in some sort of way taking down the McCanns would be a spiteful sticking up of fingers at the lady.

I know and vee8 knows about spite being used as the last word in these situations.

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Re: Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire?

Post by helenm Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:15 pm

Oh dearie dearie me, couldn't resist sharing this with you all and practising with my new emoticons.
This little extract from todays Mail on Sunday:

'Amaral told 24 Horas the book "is ready" and said he plans to "carry on working in the area of criminal investigation, perhaps as a consultant."

' loser Who in their right mind would employ this man (IF he manages to slither out of jail a jail sentence Ididn'tdoit ) in a consultant capacity? Laffin

Can just see the last few paragraphs of his CV

1. 2007, thrown off a high profile case of a missing 3 year old girl, Madeleine Mccann. Acted unprofessionally by spreading lies whilst enjoying lunch and putting big foot in even bigger mouth by criticising another police force. nono

2. 2008, Charged and facing trial in September for allegedly covering up the torture of a woman who was later convicted of killing her daughter in 2004. :oops:
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Rosie!

Post by Mandz Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Like you I am very suspicious of the move to put “him” in charge of Maddie case? It does not make sense unless there was another motive? When you look at the police errors it screams something is dreadfully wrong in my opinion. I keep asking myself why did they not contact borders despite the public telling them?? Why did they not seal off the apartment? Why not take this couple seriously? Why leave early on the night? Why not do door to door knocks? Why not lock down MW complex and start interviewing? Why allow people to fly home without taking DNA?? In my opinion a well trained monkey could have done better.

If he does go to jail then every case this man has worked on MUST be reviewed? He was NEVER going to consider the link between Joana and Maddie was he?? How would that have looked and what if it turned out there was a link?? Who on earth is behind him that put him in charge of Maddie case?? Flush them out. The whole thing STINKS.
I hope this case goes to the European Court of Human Rights and the McCann’s sue because it’s the only way. Take the money and put it towards finding Maddie. If our government have paid out any money towards this investigation then we should demand a refund.

Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
You fat b******,
You fat b******,
You ate all the pies! :bounce:
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:58 pm

ModNrodder wrote:It just dawned on me Rosiepops when I was reading your post. If all fails with what you said about the book and stuff then he also has a lats stand hope. He is sinking with his ship and wants to take a trophy with him....the McCanns!! If he is found guilty of forcing a false confession from a lady in a similar case and she is vidicated by his conviction in some sort of way taking down the McCanns would be a spiteful sticking up of fingers at the lady.

I know and vee8 knows about spite being used as the last word in these situations.

Hi Mod, yes I know a little a bit about how spite can be used against one too, but if those spiteful people think that they can beat me like this and that I will walk away crying walkinghomecrying then they are mental and have grossly underestimated my resolve. highfive They will lose and the reason why they will lose, is because they do not understand what keeps me here, this is not about any one person, or any particular individual, this has never been about me, the antis, for me it has always been about Madeleine first and then the disgusting injustice against her parents and while I think that child needs me to remember, I will be here and I will keep being "horrified" at the antics and the extremes that some will go to.

Goncalo Amaral, I believe is going down for around 2/3 years, the only thing that worries me, is that he is going to have a trial by jury and what we are seeing now, is his fight to remain a fee man. I believe this is why he is in the TV studios and talking to the press. On the face of it Portugal is a nice pleasant place and for the main, most of the Portuguese I believe are good, kind and decent people and the normal Portuguese people have never given me any cause to doubt this belief, it is only the nutters like Claw who we see on sites and hate blogs like Vile's and the 3 A's, and the moronic has been Paulo Reis's blog, that insist on giving their country and people a bad name! However, looking at it dispassionately, look at Vile herself and people like her, they are giving the UK a bad name. Goodness only knows what passes through the mind of good decent people when they read the absolutely insane rantings and fantasy facts of hate blogs and head cases like Vile.

As I was saying, Portugal on the face of it looks to be OK is in the EU, but I believe if you scratch the surface, you find a people that are still terrified of their police force, this is still very much a dictatorship police state and it is this that worries me about Goncalo Amaral facing a trial by jury, will they be got at? Nobbled? I believe that what we are seeing is the start of this process to weaken any jury, look at the timing, it is all too coincidental, the whole lot of it, the Portuguese people are not stupid, I suspect they see it too, but are too scared of their police to speak out against it. highfive

Murat's friend 'Tuck Price' said his reason for giving Robert Murat a false alibi was because he was scared that his friend would get framed for Madeleine's disappearance.

Murat's mother Jenny, set up a roadside stall for people to bring her information, if they were "too afraid" to go to the PJ with it.

***Here is another thought, why did Tuck price automatically assume, NOT ONLY that Murat would be framed, but at that very early stage when nothing definite was known, he assumed that there was something for Murat to actually be framed for, why did he automatically think that something untoward had happened to Madeleine? My first thoughts were that she may have wandered off and would soon be found!***

However, I have faith that something will happen to ensure that Goncalo Amaral faces a proper and fair trial over the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, there are just somethings that are way too big, even for Goncalo Amaral, to handle!

As far back as last September there were rumblings that Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristaovo and the other PJ, will face trial over this alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano and if they did face trail, then eminent Portuguese lawyers said there was a pretty good chance of conviction of Amaral and co, because of the way Portuguese law is constituted. This being the case, the PJ felt it was even more important to bring about a satisfactory conclusion on the McCann case and this is because it was so high profile.

When it became obvious the PJ were not going to catch the abductors because of the astonishing blunders that had thwarted all efforts to find Madeleine, right from that first phone call to the police from the Mark Warner Ocean complex. The very first blunder was that while the GNR arrived on the scene pretty quickly, it took nearly 2 hours for the PJ to arrive and when they did arrive 2 hours later this was the very first in a long line of catastrophic blunders and this set the scene and I believe, in that first instance, it sealed little Madeleine McCann's fate.

It wasn't that the PJ thought initially that Madeleine had wandered off, that was the problem, this was quite logical, the problem was that they "assumed" she had wandered off, allowed this to prevail and then failed to put in place the regime for a missing child feared abducted. From this careless and foolhardy assumption, came the destruction of the DNA and other evidence in apartment 5a, they FAILED Madeleine by not assuming she was abducted and so lost those first precious and vitally important hours and FAILED to put the correct procedures in place and the PJ simply fobbed the McCann's off and went home to bed to sleep 🛏 leaving distraught parents to further destroy what was a crime scene and wander around a resort in a foreign country, where they could not speak the language, crying and calling out for their daughter.

Herein lies Goncalo Amaral's very first mistakes and no matter how much he wriggles and tries to blame the parents for HIS incompetence, his severe lack of empathy, and police intelligence and his catastrophic blunders are there for all to see. The rest of the way this case was handled and how the investigation run, was sealed in these very first few minutes!

My question is, is Goncalo Amaral really this thick and useless? A man with supposedly years of policing experience, (albeit not with missing children) how come he made such intrinsically catastrophic errors?

I am not saying that this is the case and that Goncalo Amaral is not just incredibly thick, or just forgetful and blase' laid back kind of copper but it sometimes occurs to me that maybe these errors were not unforced but deliberate and if you go down this road, it takes you to a whole new place, giving a great many leads.

If I were investigating this case and going back to the very beginning, I would be putting 'hindsight' to good use, because I feel this is one case where hindsight could prove invaluable.

All roads appear to lead back to one person, Goncalo Amaral and now we are seeing him blustering away on TV and in the papers.

One thing he has said I agree with, he mentioned the investigative powers of the press, I think he is thinking of the Portuguese press, who by and large seem to follow him around like little sheep and for the moment he seems to have the Portuguese press all paying him lip service, but as we know with the UK press, the press can turn on a sixpence, already we see clear indications of which way the British press will be going in all of this, but the Portuguese press are I believe waiting, they are playing a waiting game, to see which one of them gets the exclusive with Goncalo Amaral, once this is known the gloves will be well and truly off and once the truth starts trickling out if the secrecy order is lifted and people can see the files, Goncalo Amaral is going to be facing a huge backlash! He will face the wrath of the Portuguese press who maybe thought they were going to get his story and didn't and we all know what the press does in these situations! poke

I believe in the end Goncalo will have the UK press on his back and also most of the Portuguese press and more importantly, he will have the Portuguese people turning against him in droves, this does not bode well for his trial coming up, whether he likes it or not, the cases of Joana and Madeleine, may become inexplicably linked in more ways than one. (You can draw your own conclusions there, in at least 3/4 different areas.)

This is why we are seeing him retiring, now, and the leaking from the PJ has begun again in ernest and he is talking about this book having been written and he is blabbing off to the press and TV now, why? Why now?

Does he know what is going to come out is not favourable to him, so wants to get in first while he has got the stage and people are listening? So this way he may be able to win some people over, now while he has the chance?

I would have thought, if what he has been hinting at is in any way true, then he would be quietly confident and just play the waiting game and wait for the news to break when the files are made public and then he would have the press clamouring for his attentions and he could pick and choose who he spoke to and told his story to and everyone would be keen to listen and read it.

Why would he be hinting at all this and blowing his own impact? Could it possibly be he is doing this now because he knows it is his only chance for a preemptive strike? If he waits until the files and truth start to emerge, then he knows he will by then have lost his chance! Once the truth is known, the only questions people may be wanting to ask him is:

• When did you start looking for Madeleine McCann?
    When did you stop looking for Madeleine McCann?
    When there is clearly no evidence against these parents, why did you ask a judge to make them arguidos?
    Where is all this DNA evidence you said you had against these parents?
    Where is all the boxes of evidence you said you had?

These could be the questions that Goncalo Amaral could be facing from his own media and his own people and if this is the case and he fears the Portuguese press, then I think he has wholly underestimated the British press! I believe the British press have got loads of news they are going to run with once this secrecy order is lifted, they cannot do it now, but after the order is lifted there will be nothing stopping them and we are already seeing which way the British press are going to jump, with last weeks *The Sun Says* column written by the editor! This little column is a good indication about which way this particular newspaper will jump. I have no doubt that the knockers will start knocking me for mentioning The Sun, but let me tell you, i have no time for most newspapers, but this particular newspaper has an uncanny habit of hitting the nail firmly on the head.

All the above is my own opinion, they are not facts, other than what is actually known to be the case, but in my own opinion I think we are seeing a very scared Goncalo Amaral, posturing and trying to do some damage limitation before the real damage is actually done and will be done over the next couple of months.

I believe too that Goncalo Amaral is right to be afraid, as he is in for a particularly nasty and bumpy ride, for a good couple of years! scared under chair scared under chair scared under chair Ididn'tdoit

Those that have read my comments, know that where this man has been concerned, I have never been very far from the truth and the actuality of what turned out to be!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Hi Mandz, Great To see You!

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 pm

If you read my reply below, you will see that we think very much along the same lines! I think Lardy Boy, is in for a very rough ride, not least from his own people!

I loved this bit form you:

Mandz said:

Why allow people to fly home without taking DNA?? In my opinion a well trained monkey could have done better.

In my opinion too, perhaps they could have got some from Gibraltar, when they were making some of their field trips!?

have a read if you have 10 minutes, see what you think. :club:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty rosiepops

Post by clairesy Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:54 pm

It wasn't that the PJ thought initially that Madeleine had wandered off, that was the problem, this was quite logical, the problem was that they "assumed" she had wandered off, allowed this to prevail and then failed to put in place the regime for a missing child feared abducted. From this careless and foolhardy assumption, came the destruction of the DNA and other evidence in apartment 5a, they FAILED Madeleine by not assuming she was abducted and so lost those first precious and vitally important hours and FAILED to put the correct procedures in place and the PJ simply fobbed the McCann's off and went home to bed to sleep 🛏 leaving distraught parents to further destroy what was a crime scene and wander around a resort in a foreign country, where they could not speak the language, crying and calling out for their daughter.

This is something that as always upset me to.It must be extremely frightening and upsetting to have a child snatched from you...but to be in a foreign country and not have anyone to help you must have been particularly frightening and daunting for the mccanns.
I cant ever imagine being without my daughter...shes a beautiful special person and shes all I live for....I thought my life was as good as it could get before i had her, and when I was pregnant with her although i was happy to be having a baby I had no idea what having a child would do to me.She changed my life completely.I remember saying when i brought her home from hospital that if i had known i could have been this happy before... i would have my daughter years before. If someone took her away from me i would be devastated.
Even imagining what must have been going through their minds running frantically around luz searching and calling for madeleine makes me feel like crying for them. They must have been terrified...searching for her....... hoping that the next corner they turn they will find her. Knowing deep down shes been abducted but still clinging to the hope that she might be there around the next corner.

For them to be abandoned by the police and left to search and call for her the way they were is just awful.
The fear that they must have felt and must still feel for madeleine rips my guts out when i think of it. I would hate to be led in bed wondering where my little girl is..instead of being tucked up in her bed safe....she is out there somewhere.... and then not knowing anything about how shes been treated would most certainly take its toll on any parent.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Lets face it, these guys could do better.

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? InspectorCel
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:05 am

I know, thinking about them wandering about calling for their daughter while absolutely paralysed with fear, is bad and sickening enough, but thinking of them left all on their own wandering the streets of PDL, deserted by the PJ, the people that should have been there taking charge, reassuring them that all was being done, is absolutely gut wrenching sickening and scares me just thinking about it. Goncalo Amaral should have been there, in a make shift incident room firing orders off, getting the forensics teams up in apartment 5a after sealing it off *immediately* ordering the lock down of the MW complex, notifying the borders, instigating and organising searches at first light etc etc etc and staggeringly, none of it was done, nothing, zilch and hours and hours, precious, precious hours were lost and this is not only a catastrophic blunder, it is an unbelievable blunder, that quite frankly would cause you to raise your eyebrows for a rookie police detective, but this whole series of catastrophic errors from a senior police chief, is unbelievable and absolutely astonishing.

Goncalo Amaral should never have been put in charge of this investigation, because of the Cipriano affair, that on its own was an astonishing error of judgement by Alipio Ribeiro but he should have been sacked from this investigation immediately, when his blunders were realised the very next day on May 4th!

This man has only been in charge of two cases of missing children Joana Cipriano and then Madeleine McCann, why oh why, oh why, was he allowed to continue in charge of the Madeleine investigation? He was obviously incapable of handling such an investigation, he was not experienced enough, until then the only other missing child investigation he had headed, had ended in controversy and it was already known that he could very well face criminal charges over that investigation, yet he was allowed to continue for another 4 months, until September, WHY?

Not only as a direct result of his own errors at the very start of the Madeleine McCann investigation did Goncalo Amaral severely impede this investigation, but he was allowed to continue in this vein for anther 4 months, making error after error after error. Why? I do not understand this?

This is exactly why I think there is more to this than meets the eye. My gut instinct tells me that authorities do not behave in this way for nothing, there is always an ulterior motive and I do believe that the Portuguese police and the Portuguese government and judiciary is trying desperately to keep something hidden. This is behind their reluctance to lift the McCann's arguido status and to allow them to read their files and see why they were made arguidos.

I have said this all along, something very deep and very hidden happened in PDL, but the truth will come out, no matter what the PJ or the Portuguese government try to do, they can't stop it and none of this will go away, until what happened to Madeleine McCann is discovered.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty The fat controller

Post by Shingle Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 am

Why didn't he retire about 18 months ago, then maybe a real policeman could have been asigned to the case.

No, what the fat controller is doing now is drumming up advertisement for his book. He must have been missing the long paid for lunches 🍺 and the time spent working on the case.... :asleep2:

Personally I don't think he is fit to be in charge of traffic, never mid abduction cases. :stop: Now he is trying a little damage limitations exercise. He had no direction, no evidence and no clue as to where to turn next. :banghead:

Because of his incompetence and spite, the parents of Madeleine, have had to endure months of stigma, sleaze, lies and hurt.

I would say good riddance to bad rubbish..........

moony

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Well Said Shingle

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am

and Welcome to the forum.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Hi

Post by Shingle Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 am

Hi Rosiepops....and everyone else.

I have posted a couple of times before, but of late have been busy.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty hi shingle

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 am

its nice to meet you,

sian (amber)

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty hahahahaha rosie

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:41 am

love the new icons

at bottom of page pmsl

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Rosie!

Post by Mandz Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:54 am

Rosie Snap! I absolutely agree with you!
The whole thing does not make sense?

*Suspect Policeman put in charge :?:
* In my opinion the opposite of what should have happened, happened?
* Leaks to the press :?:
*Alleged reporter hears him openly say in a restaurant McCann’s did it :club: :bleugh: 👍
* Speaks out about British Policemen tongueout
* Still speaking out about the case :duh:
* Stating Maddie died in flat nono
* His book coming out about this little girl 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷
Therefore, it leads me to think that perhaps something more sinister went on/going on. Why is he being allowed to get away with this? Is he trying to sway public opinion for his own case? Did he use Maddie case for his own gain? I don’t know it’s just my opinion. I find it very strange that two policemen are cashing in by writing books on two little girls who went missing. Have they written books on other cases they have handled or is it just these littl girls? :club: :club: moony

ps Hi Shingle! 👍
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty mandz

Post by hughbforty Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Mandz,

I don't know enough about the Cipriano case to pass any kind of judgement apart from to say that it doesn't look good for Amaral that (a) there is clear evidence that someone harmed the mother and (b) someone in authority thinks that Amaral has a case to answer.

My feeling about the whole Madeleine case is that when the PJ arrived at the Ocean Club complex on May 3, they weren't expecting what was about to hit them - they probably thought that Madeleine had wandered off and their impression was that the problem was localised. As a result, they (a) failed to preserve what eventually turned out to be a crime scene and (b) failed to take immediate action which may have prevented Madeleine being transported more widely, perhaps internationally. With hindsight, these are clearly errors, but, in my opinion, they are understandable errors.

I think that Amaral is now visualising Euro signs with the forthcoming sale of his book. Publishing a book removes any semblance of credibility from him. Are we to expect a totally honest appraisal of the case, or are we to expect a sensationalised version designed to attract sales? I think we all know the answer to that one.

I have been interested over the months to read the translations of the Portuguese media reports. One thing that stood out for me yesterday was the report that the evidence in the car was inconclusive and could be explained by blood/bodily fluids from the siblings or parents of Madeleine - in other words there was a totally innocent explanation. This, to me, is an enormous finding. For months, the "evidence in the hire car" has been the most difficult to explain. If Madeleine's body or something that had been in contact with her body was in the hire car, her parents MUST have been involved in her disappearance. I was staggered that charges were not brought sooner. Now, it leaks out that that evidence was inconclusive. I think even the most anti-McCann poster on the DE or Viv's blog would admit that any other DNA evidence from the flat was explainable innocently - the evidence from the car was not. If true, it was extremely damning.

What i fear is that the focus will turn to the cadaver dogs. Inadmissable in a Portuguese court, this "evidence" will haunt the McCanns forever. They may well be formally cleared of involvement, but the suspicion will always remain because of this evidence that cannot be used in court.

The more vindictive will wish for Neglect charges - I very first began posting on DE because I couldn't understand why people felt that they needed to further punish the McCanns by causing them to lose custody of their remaining children or at least spending time away from them behind bars. Justice for Madeleine and the twins is the title of Viv's blog. The twins have lost their beloved sister probably for ever - what sort of justice makes them lose their parents as well?

best wishes

Hugh

hughbforty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Hugh

Post by tulip Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:31 pm

I think your summing up of the current situation is excellent -- calm, factual and right on the button.

I too fear that this cadaver dog 'evidence' will haunt them whatever happens because of the 'no smoke without fire' syndrome and people will remember that rather than the refutations -- isn't that always the case?

Oh -- and I don't think there is any doubt what Amaral will write. Innuendo that stops just short of libel, self-justification, sneers, appeals to national pride -- can't you just imagine it?

I hope and hope that this won't be the case -- but I fear it.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty The Gonc

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi
I hope that it is true, what I have just read,that no British solicitor, will represent the Gonc, in a British Court, if he tries to sue.
After all the leaks and the persecution of this couple, there should be a boycott by all British legal people.He is an utter disgrace. I am not blaming the footsoldiers. They just take orders.In my opinion, this policeman is a disgrace to 21st century policing.

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Hi Hughbforty!

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 am

My feeling about the whole Madeleine case is that when the PJ arrived at the Ocean Club complex on May 3, they weren't expecting what was about to hit them - they probably thought that Madeleine had wandered off and their impression was that the problem was localised. As a result, they (a) failed to preserve what eventually turned out to be a crime scene and (b) failed to take immediate action which may have prevented Madeleine being transported more widely, perhaps internationally. With hindsight, these are clearly errors, but, in my opinion, they are understandable errors.

What i fear is that the focus will turn to the cadaver dogs. Inadmissable in a Portuguese court, this "evidence" will haunt the McCanns forever. They may well be formally cleared of involvement, but the suspicion will always remain because of this evidence that cannot be used in court.

Hi Hugh,
Thanks for your post! I agree with most of it however.... :|

I agree they were not expecting what was about to hit them however in my opinion these are not understandable errors to me these are inexcusable errors. In my opinion a missing three year old should be treated as a major priority and the minute’s & hours that ticked by should have kicked off the appropriate actions immediately. For me their code of conduct accountability and responsibility should be questioned and like most professionals they in my opinion should be made accountable for their failed actions.

As for the cadaver evidence what exactly is the evidence? From what I have read researchers are not in agreement on how reliable these dogs are and are unsure how long the smell lasts for? Sorry if I have picked you up wrong re this?! :!:
Best wishes,
Mandz
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 am

There is, aparently, video of the dogs being led along a line of cars in a car park, one of which was the McCann's hire car. The sniffer dog ignored each one, and also IGNORED the hire car. The handler then dragged it back to the hire car. The dog continued to ignore the hire car, and tried to walk away. It took THREE attempts to get a reaction from the dog, before it did, probably out of confusion. The handler never once tried to force a reaction at any other car.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why Has Goncalo Amaral Chosen Now To Retire? Empty Dogs

Post by hughbforty Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:23 am

There are some inconsistencies in the reports of sniffer dog evidence. I have heard it reported that the dogs went berserk when confronted by Kate McCann's clothes, yet in other reports, I've heard that the dogs are trained not to bark (as the above would imply to me) but to stand still to indicate a scent.

Research articles on sniffer dogs suggest a number of things - in one paper i read, a number of carpet tiles were in contact under controlled conditions with recently deceased corpses. The sniffer dogs were able to identify these tiles with close to 100% accuracy and very rarely identified a tile that hadn't been in contact with a corpse. I also read that yes they can identify scents after a number of washing machine cycles. If Kate McCann really did explain away the scents on her clothes by having been in contact with corpses through work, it is at least a plausible explanation, if not a bit unlikely.

I have also read the stories that the dogs were "encouraged" to identify scents in the McCanns' hire car and made multiple visits to the car. We simply don't know the truth here...

I guess my point, Mandz, was that if its the case that sniffer dog evidence is inadmissable, its pretty clear that Viv, Docmac, Claudia etc will always point to that as being reliable evidence that the McCanns (one or both) are guilty.

Mind you, they would always find something.

hughbforty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 am

There is a reason that some evidence is inadmissable. And in this case it is because of its unreliability. And that is the correct call. All the dogs can do is give an indication, that may or may not be correct, and cannot indicate who a possible body belongs to.

The dogs are very useful in getting a warrant or allowing for further investigation, as in the McCann case. That is what they are for. They provide an indication that a body exists or existed. BUT they cannot and should not be used as proof that a specific body has been in a specific position, unless of course that body is found there.

As for Vile and the Vilettes, it wont matter what happens, they will continue to believe that Madeleine was killed by her parents. Even if she is returned to her parents, they will probably insist she is a clone, or that the McCanns knew where she was all along for fraud purposes. Because of course, the dogs couldnt be wrong, could they?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Hi Hugh!

I guess from Kate’s explanation the PJ and Leicestershire police would have checked this out?
As for the dogs who knows?!

Vile et al will never accept the McCann’s innocent because of their deluded thoughts!

Best wishes,
Mandz
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down