Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reminder.

+8
bluj1515
Royal
May
christabel
Rosie
Pedro Silva
Sabot
vee8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A reminder. Empty A reminder.

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 am

Just to remember why we are here.

A reminder. 14776_10

The child, abducted from her holiday apartment, still missing.

A reminder. Madele10

The grieving mother, still clinging to the hope her daughter can be found.

And let's not forget, bennett, the disgraced cowardly, lying attention seeker, trying to gain fame on the suffering of this family; amaral, the fat idiot of a failed cop, who desperatly tried to frame the parents; havern, the stupid gulliable fool, who blames he McCanns personally for the tragedy in her own life; clawdia, the filthy smear on the face of humanity, who claims to actually be proud of the fascist torture chambers; and all the other assorted paedophiles, murderers and criminals who claim to be the voice of this child, but who in reality long ago forgot who she was, and never cared a damn about her anyway.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A reminder. Empty Re: A reminder.

Post by Sabot Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 am

That is such a distressing photograph.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 am

Vee my friend, your words are also mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 am

I've never forgotten!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 am

Rosiepops wrote:I've never forgotten!

Me neither Rosie.
If I had forgotten it would be time to pack up!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I can never forget about Madeleine and having just returned from holiday it was good to see her photographs still in evidence around the Greek airport. Madeleine, we are still looking for you and one day, hopefully you will found and reunited with your family.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:I've never forgotten!

Me neither Rosie.
If I had forgotten it would be time to pack up!

by May Today at 9:15 am

I can never forget about Madeleine and having just returned from holiday it was good to see her photographs still in evidence around the Greek airport. Madeleine, we are still looking for you and one day, hopefully you will found and reunited with your family.

Hear, hear!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A reminder. Empty LEST WE FORGET!

Post by Royal Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Sabot wrote:

I agree Sabot, a more distressing and heart rending picture I cannot immagine, such sadness and over such a long period of time, it must still be quite terrible for Madeleine's parents, I am so sorry for them!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Royal wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I agree Sabot, a more distressing and heart rending picture I cannot immagine, such sadness and over such a long period of time, it must still be quite terrible for Madeleine's parents, I am so sorry for them!
Alroy.

I find that photograph of Kate absolutely gut wrenching, Alroy. How can people say that she doesn't care?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 am

Sabot wrote:
Royal wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Alroy.

I find that photograph of Kate absolutely gut wrenching, Alroy. How can people say that she doesn't care?

That's easy Sabot, they simply don't care and this is what they want and choose to believe, it justifies their vicious inhumane creul treatment of two human beings in great distress. It allows them to continue their hate and spite fests!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 pm

That picture, and the picture of Kate and Gerry announcing Madeleine is missing and her description, etc., really get to me. When she has on the gray shirt and checked pants, and is crying and must be held up by Gerry. That one really gets to me now because it is only 2 days after Madeleine's abduction and you can see what a beautiful, healthy, happy lady she was, even through her grief. Now some of that is understandably gone.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 am

It breaks my heart looking at those photo's. How can people say they are cold people? They're not actors, you can see and feel it's real grief.
They learnt to cope with their loss and grief, they had to go on with their lives. I do hope some day (the sooner the better) Madeleine is found alive and I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's when that's happened.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm

The only thing keeping them going are the twins. Imagine if they didn't have them, they would have no one to put on a brave face for. I have never found the McCanns cold, I believe they are a warm and loving family and for the life of me, don't know how they keep going.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

I agree with you all my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 pm

That picture is like a knife through the heart, it hurts for us to just look at it and we wonder why the people like Bennett, Butler, Ryan, etc can look at the same image and fail to see what is so obvious to all of us. Then we realise the reason why they cannot feel the metaphorical blade through their hearts, is because they have no hearts, they are devoid of the vital emotion that makes them human - they are "empathy-less". Therefor it is just no use expecting those creatures to suddenly behave like human beings because crucially they are not real human beings, they are sub-human, basically they are capacity reduced devoid of the proper number of brain cells which enables them to think, feel, empathise and apply logic and reason, they are empty non viable shells, freaks of nature, almost like a hologram, perhaps they should each have and H stamped on their foreheads to warn thinking, feeling proper human feelings what they are dealing with. They look human but they are not, they are a sham and an inexplicable dot on the human landscape.

Cast them aside, they are a useless appendage to humanity and quite frankly not worth the time and effort in trying to fathom why they behave in such an abhorrent way.

Madeleine and her family are worth the effort, this is all we need to know to keep on supporting them until they discover where Madeleine is and who took her.

I think Goncalo Amaral can help us with that, how about it Mr Amaral? Don't you think Mr Mrs McCann their remain children and their family and most of all Madeleine has now suffered enough at your hands? You and you alone have the propensity to bring this to an end, you will find no peace, not in this world or the next, unless you do this.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Isn't there a name for people with no empathy? It's some kind of horrible affliction.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

I agree with you Rosiepops:

"Madeleine and her family are worth the effort, this is all we need to know to keep on supporting them until they discover where Madeleine is and who took her.

I think Goncalo Amaral can help us with that, how about it Mr Amaral? Don't you think Mr Mrs McCann their remain children and their family and most of all Madeleine has now suffered enough at your hands? You and you alone have the propensity to bring this to an end, you will find no peace, not in this world or the next, unless you do this".

Here is a suggestion for you GA: since you enjoy money in your pocket for your personal extravaganza, why donĀ“t you have the decency of tell the truth for once in your life: tell us all where to find this innocent child alive (because you know she is alive somewhere), tell us who is behind this abduction (because you know someone who is involved in this abduction, as you also know she was abducted), all this in exchange of the huge reward established by News of the World newspaper. Think about it, think it fast.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 am

Sabot wrote:Isn't there a name for people with no empathy? It's some kind of horrible affliction.

There is, but it's not suitable for repeating in polite, mixed company.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 am

Well said, Rosie.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 am

Sabot wrote:Isn't there a name for people with no empathy? It's some kind of horrible affliction.

It s called "narcissistic personality disorder".

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

rosemary wrote:

It s called "narcissistic personality disorder".

Oh, Thanks. I thought it was worse than that.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 am

Psychopaths also lack empathy, Sabot.

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:17 am

Oh dear, so now we can choose? NPD or psychopath?
Can't he be both? Who can do a full analysis of him err... on seconds thoughts, that would take months and will cost a fortune.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Probably both of those things Cath, certainly in the main players, like Amaral and the lesser (much lesser) Bennett. Thing is with psychopaths, just like paedophiles, they sometimes work together, to cause as much pain and distress as possible, useless wondering why they don't feel things and asking them why, because they simply don't, they are born like it. There is one further person who displays these kind of personality traits too. Now one is dangerous enough, two together is catastrophic for anyone touched by these peoples evil, but three together and look what you get! We know a great deal about this other person and without naming him, if you look into his background, you check that out against the profile of a psychopath and see how shocking and catastrophic him being near this is.

Thing is that all these people attract groupies, just like murders on death row attract people, look at the people that Raoul Moat recently attracted, these are the people like Bennett and the lesser lesser spotted idiots, they are absolutely taken in by Amaral and Bennett and they believe everything they are told and they are sent out to fight the battles of the people they are being controlled by. They cannot see it and until they are removed from their "leaders" they never will see it.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am

Agreed Rosie, all kind of horrible people attract groupies. I've never been able to understand that, what's the attraction of murderers or people like TB? He's old, not good looking and by what he's written I can only conclude he's sanctimonious, a hypocrite, a misogynist, a xenophobe, a racist.
I wish I could think of a way to get the groupies removed from his influence.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next