Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amaral doesn't want tony's help!

+8
Pedro Silva
May
Catkins
Cath
Mulleena
Rosie
jean
vee8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

amaral doesn't want tony's help! Empty amaral doesn't want tony's help!

Post by vee8 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2010/06/oh-no-and-gasp-bennett-is-embarrassing.html

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=544&page=2
Re: Statement by pjga re Madeleine Foundation
justagrannynow 1 Today at 5:36 pm

It is fairly common knowledge on the forums that for the past 20+ years I have been spending the winter months on the Algarve. During that time I have built up a pretty large group of friends of various nationalities. Coincidentally, one of my Portuguese friends also knows Gonçalo Amaral personally. She lives nearby and their children go to the same schools. When I became concerned about this Awareness Day project I contacted my friend who knew nothing about it but decided to see Gonçalo Amaral to make sure he knew about it too. In order that they would have some idea of what is going on I sent my friend the link to this forum. Today I received this e mail. I am unwilling to disclose the identity of my friend as she is embarrassed by what is happening and does not wish to be associated with it. However, I am appealing to Tony Bennett and the Foundation to check out the contents of this e mail with Gonçalo Amaral and then, if they do wish to do something useful for him, to drop this project.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXX,
Thank you for that link.

I am somewhere between appaled and scared. Plus, as if everything else wasn't enough, Gonçalo's birthday is on the 2nd of October... They can't even get their dates right!

I personally think that paying Mr Bennett and his associates absolutely no attention is the best and safest thing that anyone with a sane mind can do.

I don't think there is anything that anyone can do to prevent Mr Bennett - or anyone else, for that matter - from doing
these things, so all that we can do is try to keep Gonçalo out of this situation. I know that he does not wish to be associated with Mr
Bennett, and that he has better things to do. It is extremely unfortunate that Mr Bennett does not realise how much he is actually
harming Gonçalo, who is trying to get his professional life back on track. To become a practising lawyer in Portugal, Gonçalo needs to be admitted by the Portuguese Bar, and any damages to a lawyer's image are considered as a handicap, and ultimately count in a negative way. Mr Bennett is effectively adding to these damages, by involving Gonçalo's image into this controversy, instead of contributing to an image of seriousness, of impartiality and of professionalism, which is what the Bar demands.

If you believe that somehow you can bring this message across without compromising your "source", then I am grateful. I trust you fully,

anyway.

Yours,

-------------------------------
]http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=544&page=2

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjusted size of script)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

amaral doesn't want tony's help! Empty Re: amaral doesn't want tony's help!

Post by jean Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 am

Well, that says it all!!! I hope now the idiot gets the gist - Mr Ameral wants to fight his own battles, albeit fruitless, he can make a fool of himself without the help of one Tony Bennett!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 am

I wonder if Bennett gets it? Amaral does NOT wish to be associated with him or his associates? So I guess that includes the numpty Sharonl, and failed UKIP candidate Helen Greene and her old man Grenville Greene.

Hey Grenville Amaral doesn't want to know, (he has enough "dig for victory" fridge magnets for the time being).

amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476 amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476

It is extremely unfortunate that Mr Bennett does not realise how much he is actually harming Gonçalo, who is trying to get his professional life back on track. To become a practising lawyer in Portugal, Gonçalo needs to be admitted by the Portuguese Bar, and any damages to a lawyer's image are considered as a handicap, and ultimately count in a negative way.

Someone should tell Amaral, that if his conviction for his part of the proven torture of Leonor Cipriano does not get over turned on appeal, then he cannot become a lawyer in Portugal, the Portuguese law depicts it! Strange he should start worrying about his image now, I suppose Amaral is not a disgraced ex cop, guilty of cheating on his wife and children and scaring the life out of his wife by driving a police car after drinking alcohol and threatening her? Also being drunk in charge of a minor wouldn't help him any either!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am

Strange Amaral was happy to accept Bennetts help until he was named and shamed and then had to sign an undertaking not to libel, stalk or harass the McCanns.

And how conceited even now Bennett still doesnt understand why Amaral wants and needs to distance himself from Bennett and the MF
mental

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

I do wonder how trustworthy JAGN's source is.
It seems JAGN is not a great admirer of TB. Perhaps she's got her own agenda to try to stop him?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Tony Baloney (loving it)...time to stop.....

amaral doesn't want tony's help! A-dobermann2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Somehow I can't see her making this up, after all what has he got to gain? It just brings ridicule down on all of them, this is why I think it is more than likely to be true, however, if it isn't then we will soon know about it. I suppose it isn't the first time they have made themselves look like fools, so who really knows?

TBH I can't even see Amaral liking this, after all he is being made to look ridiculous, totally and utterly ridiculous, so I do hope Tony Bennett keeps it up, it confirms that Bennett is totally insane too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

Let's hope TB carries on and takes Amaral down with him lol
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am

May my friend, perhaps two for the price of one.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am

Pedro Silva wrote:May my friend, perhaps two for the price of one.

That would be so fantastic..... amaral doesn't want tony's help! 466476
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:07 am

I have some doubts, too, Cath; but then again it's awfully detailed and that particular poster I don't think has been involved in those kinds of games before... but then again, who just marches up to someone you barely know and passes on this kind of message.

At least there's a ton of evidence beyond her post that Amaral is displeased.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:34 am

Somehow I've got this idea that Amaral wasn't displeased in the past, Bluj.
I think he's created a distance after that fall out in the Floundation and TB's undertaking to the Court.
He's probably realised by then that TB isn't the "key role player" he pretends to be. He's no help to GA, only ballast.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 am

Bennett and Amaral are both such proven liars it is hard to know who is telling the truth.

Why would Bennett lie about sending donations to Amaral ? I cant quite see what he has to gain from lying, unless of course, the donation didn't reach Amaral!.

According to Bennett, on the 05.06.10, the MF sent Amaral a DIRECT payment of £500.00. On 11.06.10, Amaral allegedly sent a reply :-

Dear Mr Bennett,

Thank you very much for your continued interest in the cause of Justice.

Nonetheless, I do not wish to accept any finantial support myself, which I am sure you will understand.

I would suggest that any donations that you wish to make to help sustain legal assistance, are directed towards the solidarity account that has been opened by Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral.

PJGA's solidarity account has the following bank details:

BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

Best regards,

(Gonçalo Amaral)

Now, wouldn't you have thought the email would have started with something like, thank you for your kind donation and NOT thank you for your continued interest! Infact that email doesn't make any reference to a payment having been received, it reads to me that he is advising that should a donation wish to be made it is made via the PJGA.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Bennett and Amaral are both such proven liars it is hard to know who is telling the truth.

Why would Bennett lie about sending donations to Amaral ? I cant quite see what he has to gain from lying, unless of course, the donation didn't reach Amaral!.

According to Bennett, on the 05.06.10, the MF sent Amaral a DIRECT payment of £500.00. On 11.06.10, Amaral allegedly sent a reply :-

Dear Mr Bennett,

Thank you very much for your continued interest in the cause of Justice.

Nonetheless, I do not wish to accept any finantial support myself, which I am sure you will understand.

I would suggest that any donations that you wish to make to help sustain legal assistance, are directed towards the solidarity account that has been opened by Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral.

PJGA's solidarity account has the following bank details:

BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

Best regards,

(Gonçalo Amaral)

Now, wouldn't you have thought the email would have started with something like, thank you for your kind donation and NOT thank you for your continued interest! Infact that email doesn't make any reference to a payment having been received, it reads to me that he is advising that should a donation wish to be made it is made via the PJGA.

That's exactly how I read it Tinks! Something else, this appears direct personal contact with Amaral and a direct personal reply from him, so is this further proof that he speaks, reads and writes English? Which we actually know he does, "better than most people think"! By the way before anyone doubts me, this information has NOT come from Marcos, it comes from a source very close to Amaral, probably a lot closer that JAGN, who for obvious reasons I am not going to reveal!
Why is Amaral so desperate for people not to know he speaks, read and writes English?

Back to the email and that payment. Someone should check Bennett's accounts and see if the £500 (in euros) has actually been sent and the method it was sent and the banking system and pathway it was sent by and who actually received it at the other end. This is starting to whiff very strongly!

This also indicates that a proposal of a payment was made and not an actual payment, Amaral is saying that he does not wish to accept any financial support himself and then goes on to direct him to where he should make the payment! Something odd here, very odd! I wonder if Bennett has just put a deposit down on his summer holiday? I wonder also if the Inland Revenue would be interested in this and where he is making this money and if he is paying tax on it?

Of course Amaral could not accept money personally, everything he has personally has been frozen, you would think that Bennett would have known this.

The above is definitely NOT a receipt of money sent and whoever is in contact with Amaral ought to ask him if he or the project has received a donation from Bennett and the date and time the donation was made. In fact if he has sent a payment, Bennett would have a receipt from the bank where he sent the money!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm

I also wonder who talked about and decided to send Amaral £500 and if it was a committee decision?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Im not surprised he doesn't want bennets help,to be honest he's dug himself a deep enough bl@@dy hole as it is without the help of another twit!!.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Rosie, Tinks

I agree, it doesnt sound at all as though money was sent and received.

And I have said it before, but worth saying again, where does the Houndations mission statement (objectives, whatever???) say that funds can be sent to a convicted corrupt copper in Portugal. The members really need to take a good look of their constitution (articles ???) and see if this falls within their stated purpose. The Houndation was not set up to hound two innocent people for the rest of their lives, or to financially support a man who is hounding two innocent people, and who has a number of question marks over his professional life and personal life, and who is being sued for libel. If I were a member of the Houndation, I would be demanding that the funds are used for their stated purpose.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

clairesy wrote:Im not surprised he doesn't want bennets help,to be honest he's dug himself a deep enough bl@@dy hole as it is without the help of another twit!!.

I hope they both fall in it and never manage to get out, pair of despicable runts and blots on society!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

dianeh wrote:Rosie, Tinks

I agree, it doesnt sound at all as though money was sent and received.

And I have said it before, but worth saying again, where does the Houndations mission statement (objectives, whatever???) say that funds can be sent to a convicted corrupt copper in Portugal. The members really need to take a good look of their constitution (articles ???) and see if this falls within their stated purpose. The Houndation was not set up to hound two innocent people for the rest of their lives, or to financially support a man who is hounding two innocent people, and who has a number of question marks over his professional life and personal life, and who is being sued for libel. If I were a member of the Houndation, I would be demanding that the funds are used for their stated purpose.

Hi Diane, well this is just it, what is Bennett collecting money for? Why is he raising money for what purpose? The people donating to that Foundation must need their bumps felt! They are being conned, all they are doing is contributing to Bennett's prolonged retirement. Bennett keeps the amounts he asks for small, but sell enough of those and all those small donations soon mount up, I have well over "90.000 reasons" for thinking this too!
Are people honestly donating to this Foundation in order to fund Bennett hounding and persecuting innocent people? This has to be illegal and if this is what they are doing then, then imo this makes them no better than scum.
I wonder if the police have investigated where that £90.000 came from? Did he receive this in donations by calling his foundation "The Madeleine Foundation"? Because if this can be proved, then he has almost certainly benefited from people donating to the Foundation who are under the impression that they are giving money in order to help the parents search for Madeleine.

I think Bennett is not only immoral and illogical, he is also illegal and the police should be investigating him and his money making "exploits", he is a filthy leach!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Rosie

A forensic audit of the Houndation's books is something that the members should raise at the next AGM. They need to contact all the members to find out how much they have paid, and when, and how. There is much to question.

Just because the members like what he says, doesnt mean they should not question what is happening with the funds.

Just why did the HOundation pay his legal expenses when the McCanns sued him? How did that fit within the stated aims of the Houndation?

I agree. He is a filthy leach.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 am

Cath wrote:Somehow I've got this idea that Amaral wasn't displeased in the past, Bluj.
I think he's created a distance after that fall out in the Floundation and TB's undertaking to the Court.
He's probably realised by then that TB isn't the "key role player" he pretends to be. He's no help to GA, only ballast.

I agree, Cath. I think he's realized that the LOWER his profile in England the BETTER. The McCanns are NEVER going to be charged with a crime in this case because they are innocent. They have now come back to Portugal multiple times without incident or consequence. They have a powerful Portuguese lawyer and wiped the floor with Amaral at the injunction hearing. They have a powerful Portuguese PR firm helping them and Madeleine. They are being accepted throughout Europe as the parents of a missing child named Madeleine who had a terrible wrong done to them. Amaral's little European tour did nothing but garner the attention of some crackpots and publicity in their crackpot conspiracy newspapers. It led to further libels by Amaral and attention on Amaral and his failures and the investigation and its failures. He's been embarrassed now by a respected interviewer on his national television. Even Sandra F. has stated that she was shocked by the state of the files and that the files did NOT say what the PJ told the journalists they said. No one famous or powerful or influential nationally in Portugal has stepped up to support him or his so-called battle for free speech. He is a non-entity, a career middling civil servant, an allegedly decent drug cop who got stars (and dollar signs) in his eyes by having the biggest missing child's case in Europe dumped in his lap. He and his force are under tremendous scrutiny from human rights advocates within Portugal and beyond. His country and his countrymen are going broke as he tries to plead poverty when he voluntarily gave up a decent, middle-class position as a career policeman because he wanted to make more money off of a case THAT HE BOTCHED, that left a missing three year old girl LOST.

His attempt to become a lawyer seems to suggest he knows that the money he made off the libelous book is NOT coming back to him. Further, the fact that he even has that opportunity, that he even has a law background, makes him 99% better off financially and life style-wise than his countrymen. Yet he has the gall to pretend to be a man of the people, to beg them for money, for help, to try to appeal to any xenophobic tendencies they might have, to "support" him and his failures and torment the family of a missing child who disappeared on their shores and on his watch. All the while he is a tax cheat, living outside his means, getting diamond earrings, buying his wife designer clothes, as most of his countrymen try to regroup their lives and brace themselves for a decade or more of economic failure and austerity measures.

The absolute last thing he needs is for Bennett to give him a presence in England -- giving the McCanns the opportunity to ruin him there, too.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 am

dianeh wrote:Rosie

A forensic audit of the Houndation's books is something that the members should raise at the next AGM. They need to contact all the members to find out how much they have paid, and when, and how. There is much to question.

Just because the members like what he says, doesnt mean they should not question what is happening with the funds.

Just why did the HOundation pay his legal expenses when the McCanns sued him? How did that fit within the stated aims of the Houndation?

I agree. He is a filthy leach.

Havern and JATG are extremely unhappy with him and fighting back...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 am

Hi Bluj if they are unhappy with thim, they need to make him do a full audit with an independant auditor, in my opinion I think he is a con man. Diane is correct there needs to be a forensic examination of his accounts, this would look at all of his paypal accounts and note I said *ALL*.

If you or I carried on like this we would be prosecuted in no time.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 am

Rosiepops wrote:Hi Bluj if they are unhappy with thim, they need to make him do a full audit with an independant auditor, in my opinion I think he is a con man. Diane is correct there needs to be a forensic examination of his accounts, this would look at all of his paypal accounts and note I said *ALL*.

I don't expect to get there, unfortunately. But it's at least somewhat interesting to see them questioning the Dear Leader's judgment of this incident.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 am

bluj1515 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Hi Bluj if they are unhappy with thim, they need to make him do a full audit with an independant auditor, in my opinion I think he is a con man. Diane is correct there needs to be a forensic examination of his accounts, this would look at all of his paypal accounts and note I said *ALL*.

I don't expect to get there, unfortunately. But it's at least somewhat interesting to see them questioning the Dear Leader's judgment of this incident.

The more they keep this up, the more damage they do to Amaral.

Did you see that in Morais's reply? Apparently Amaral's official fund has not received any payment from Bennett! So we were correct in pointing out that no payment looks to have been made!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next