Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"?

+6
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
christabel
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
Rosie
10 posters

Go down

"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"? Empty "JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"?

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

For the people that really know me, they know me to be honest and actually quite patient, but sometimes, even I get just a bit sick and tired of comments like this:

Re: Whip Round For Amaral Please

"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"? Icon_post_targetby mel83 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 am Any official proof of this, or is it just Rosiepops hearsay?

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5919

Now I do not know who this "mel83" is, to the best of my knowledge I have not spoken to her or communicated with her in any way, so for her (if it is a her) to make a random comment like this, is just a bit, no more than a bit, irksome, it is stupid beyond belief.

Mel83, who the hell do you think you are? What gives you the right to talk about me like this? In all my comments, if something is not proven or it is just talk, I will NOT present it as a fact, or present it to be more than it actually is.

Many times I see things lifted off this forum and placed on PFA where incidentally, I am not a member and then laid open to snide comments or unfair criticisms which I am unable to refute as I am not a member of that forum, other times, PFA, has been in receipt of information from this forum that is up to the minute and most times backed up with official documentation and even then, we get the odd snidy comment.

I am getting a bit sick of it, if you do not believe me, then don't take the info from here, leave it here where it is actually under copyright.

Usually, provided the link is linked back to here we do not mind, but just sometimes, I get totally hacked off with comments like this.

mel83, the day you do more than sit on your rear making comments like that, will be the day you can criticise me.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"? Empty Re: "JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"?

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 am

Rosiepops my friend, I agree with you, you´re absolutely right, that is why I wrote a comment at the topic: Whip Round For Amaral Please

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 am

I have just read that thread Pedro and it has annoyed me, everything I have said is backed up officially.
If those people commenting in the negative had bothered to read the long document they would have seen this for themselves.

In fact I think the time has come for PFA to find its own sources and stop lifting stuff from here and then tearing it and the author to shreds. PFA is not some all seeing all knowing forum of sages, it is just a forum like this one and many others.

I am just not prepared to keep quiet any longer, I have had enough of this.

Some poster or another on there talking about it being "unpleasant" or something, what utter bollo x, they should get their heads out of their rear orifices and try finding the news, instead of criticising others that do.

The "loftiness" and condescension I read on there sometimes is truly hilarious, still I suppose it passes a wet afternoon for them when they have little else to occupy them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 am

Taken under advisement, Rosie, I'll no longer post things on PFA and just post the link.

That poster only appears periodically to say strange things.... I think they have hardly any posts.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 am

bluj1515 wrote:Taken under advisement, Rosie, I'll no longer post things on PFA and just post the link.

That poster only appears periodically to say strange things.... I think they have hardly any posts.

"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"? File.php?avatar=115_1230991064
mel83
I feel great
"JUST ROSIEPOPS HEARSAY"? Rank2

Blu they have done a few posts. What PFA forget sometimes is there would be nothing on their forum if it wasn't for ours. It is very annoying when they take stuff, then have the nerve to question if its true.
But hey ho, we know its true so who cares? I for one will in future put nothing of importance on the forum. We have our contacts and bloody good ones they are too.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 am

My apologies, Chris. I haven't noticed the poster too much since I started posting there but that was only a year ago. They come and go. Understand the frustration though and why it feels insulting.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 am

I know its irksome Rosie but J4's track record speaks for itself.

As you say, whatever we post is 100% verified, Mel83 must be confusing us with another forum, misleading people is not an agenda of J4.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am

I find Mel83 comment more than just a bit ridiculous.

Not a lot of hearsay on this site. Of course there is opinion, but when it comes down to the important stuff, it is backed up with facts.

It seems that Mel83 is most likely getting her information about Rosie from somewhere like MM or the Havern blog, where they always fail to give credit to facts that are printed on here. If Mel83 read here, then she would already be aware that we do not print lies, or make stuff up.

Waiting for confirmation of what has been written is one thing, accusing us (by way of Rosie) of making stuff up, or printing unsubstantiated rumour is quite another. But I wonder why we are held to such high standards that dont apply to the anti-Madeleine blogs/fourms. They continue to repeat lies they know to be lies, to print rumours as fact, to leave half the story out, to misrepresent translations. I hope Mel83 points out to them, that what they are posting is worse than hearsay, most of it is just lies.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 am

I was disappointed to read this thread and wanted to say just how much Admin and many posters on PFA appreciate all the hard work that J4 do in getting across the truth and squashing the rumours that are bandied across the forums!!!
And as Tinkerbell said J4s track record speaks for itself.
I shall be amending the thread and hope the good relationship we have with this site continues long after Madeleine is hopefully found and reunited with her family!!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 pm

I don't have any idea who Mel83 is - Rosie, your track record speaks for itself - remember the other sites were predicting that the McCanns were going to be arrested any second? Never happened. They also predicted the courts would ruled against the McCanns in relations to Amarol's book - never happened. They made million of predictions - none of them happened.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Mulleena wrote:I was disappointed to read this thread and wanted to say just how much Admin and many posters on PFA appreciate all the hard work that J4 do in getting across the truth and squashing the rumours that are bandied across the forums!!!
And as Tinkerbell said J4s track record speaks for itself.
I shall be amending the thread and hope the good relationship we have with this site continues long after Madeleine is hopefully found and reunited with her family!!!!

Have to say I agree......any info from here is usually much appreciated by PFA. There are always people who want actual Links and thats only because of all the rubbish that the Antis put about.....but you get that in all Forums.
Any of us on both Forums always stick up for J4 and I don't know anyone who does not take what you do seriously.

As for that actual poster.....she /he doesn't post often at all.....And shouldn't be mistaken for meloyellow...
Any kind of important stuff I ask permission before taking to PFA....and Link it back to here.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I agree with you my friends Tinkerbell, dianeh, Mulleena, calcite, Catkins. As for you mel, you have no right to raises doubts about Rosiepops, you never met Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Yes our track record does speak for itself on here, this is because we painstakingly try to discover if something is true before it goes up, if it is found to be incorrect it will be removed. There is no way that post would have been made if I had not personally checked out the info first and as you can see, it was actually verified by a very good source.

However, to read someone more or less accusing me of posting unsubstantiated "unpleasant" rumour and likening it to the same thing that has happened to the McCanns is galling to say the least and he may like to consider that his own comments are unnecessarily rude and "unpleasant".

We have a success in prediction rate at about 98%, that is high, we do not achieve this by guesswork! For obvious reasons sometimes we cannot reveal our sources.

One of the things we predicted on here is that at some point Leonor Cipriano will be cleared and released from prison, this should have happened by now but it hasn't, but this does not mean that it will not happen!

I personally have been trying to raise the profile in the Leonor Cipriano case ever since the day I first learned of it, over three years ago now. For many people they have only come lately to this case, which is good because it means that all efforts to raise the profile are beginning to work.

If people are stuck for discussing something when there is no news around about Madeleine, then it would be a really great thing to do to try and raise the profile of Leonor Cipriano, after reading reams and reams of documents and reports, some in the public domain and some not, I believe with all my heart and soul that Leonor Cipriano is innocent and her case is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in Europe and is certainly the biggest in Portugal.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Will check it out over there........did think tha poor family's plight has been mentioned at times......If not...I can always start another Thread.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Rosiepops my friend, I agree with you. Yes, while we have no news around sweet Madeleine, I agree with you Rosiepops about raise Leonor Cipriano´s profile.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 am

Agreed. It's been an unsafe conviction and it's unbelievable how the Portuguese Courts refuse to review that case.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 am

On that Mel83, I dont think that his/her ill thought out comment is indicative of the majority of PFA posters.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am

Sorry that Mel83 has got to you like this...........we all know that you never post unsubstantiated comments and we are grateful to you for your drive and limitless energy in in your quest for the truth about Madeleine. Your integrity should never be questioned IMO.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down